Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Killing Machine: randomname98766789 x Styxx. FTWD.

Each touch lit her on fire, making her more and more needy and little gasps turned in to soft moans and whimpers for him. Those enhanced as her panties were tossed to the side, leaving her bare in front of him. She let out a pleasured hiss as he first brought his lips to her vulva, and when his hold forced her hips up she moved her legs to hook them over his shoulders. She arched her hips to bring him closer to her folds and when his tongue dipped in to her she grasped at his hair. She squirmed and wiggled, unable to keep still as the sensations spread from her core. Her pulse raced faster and faster, bringing a flush to her face and a haze cast over her vision as all she could do was use her body to beg him for more.

"Fuck me," she said in a gaspy breath, inching closer and closer to orgasm with ever flick of his tongue and finger. Her neck arched and she let out a strained moan as she held her self back from that peak, knowing that every second she kept herself would make having him inside of her feel so much better. She ached for him, needed him - wanted to tear his boxers from his body and push him on to his back, ride him until they were both sweaty and spent. He was in control, though, and she wasn't in much a place to switch that up given her precarious position with him already between her thighs. "Please, please, please," her words come in a panting staccato and her fingers dig in to both hair and sheets as the blur in her vision fades and she looks down to Matt with intense need.

There it was. A smirk grew to Matt’s face. The true begging that he adored was falling from Alicia’s lips. Finally, he pulled his mouth away from her sweet pussy lips. Even though this meant he was going to finally make love to her now, he stopped performing oral sex right before she reached her orgasm. It would leave the brunette teetering dangerously over the edge without enough stimulation to reach the peak. Sitting upright, his fingers hooked into his own boxers and slowly slid the material down his toned legs and off his feet. It joined the other discarded clothing material on the ground as Matt crawled on top of his girlfriend.

Seductively, he licked his lips and winked after locking eyes with Alicia before complimenting her taste. “Mmm, you taste so good, Alicia. I’ll definitely indulge myself in that pleasure again soon.” Teasingly, Matt kissed the corner of her lips, purposely evading her full lips to make her grow more aroused in anticipation of his next move. With his hands resting securely on her hip, Matt leaned down so their lips touched together. His tongue peeked out of his mouth and slowly massaged the outline of her lips before slipping inside of her mouth. Immediately, Matt took control of the kiss.

His tongue pinned down Alicia’s in a passionate embrace. The male moaned out quietly and his head tilted to the side. While this was ongoing, he angled his crotch so the tip of his throbbing, long, hard cock was against the girl’s soaking wet sheath. Without another word, Matt slowly pushed forward, sending his entire length inside of his girlfriend until the tip pressed against her cervix, unable to push back any further. A long moan left his lips while his hips started rotating and thrusting in a slow manner – in and out – while his hands gripped her hips firmer. “This feels so good. I love you.” Matt breathed out against her lips.

Alicia kissed him with a desperate need, her lips melding with his and her tongue meeting his as she pulled him in, closer and closer in a haste to have every inch of his body. She let him take the lead, and she moaned as she felt his cock slide between her lips. She arched her hips against him, giving him an optimal level to slide in, and she let out a light hiss as he stretched her to fit. Her hands found his back and scraped down, not enough to draw blood but enough to feel the sensation of nails against flesh. He goes slow, taking his time but also driving her mad in the process. When he starts to thrust, going gentle to get things going, she moans again.

By now her hands were resting on his lower back, grasping at his hips and flesh, rocking as he pushed himself in to her over and over again. She was already so close just from the way his tongue had worked her and having him deep inside her was bringing her so, so much closer to that edge with each and every skillful thrust. Matt knew how to work her body; how to hit the right spots, how to make her squirm. Her eyes squeeze tight as she holds back a little moan and leans in to him so that her forehead is against his shoulder and she whimpers and whines. Matt was the only person she had ever had sex with and maybe it was immature to think that he would be her only but she never wanted to experience knowing someone like this with another person. He would be the only person who know how to push her buttons and make her cum with the flick of a switch.

"God I love you," she says, breathless, as her head falls back against the pillow and she strokes his cheek. "I love you so much." She squirms and moans from the ever building pleasure, the pressure inside of her so close to releasing.

Smirking, Matt knew that Alicia was getting close to the edge already. The moans, the clawing – it was so hot. “I love you too, Alicia.” The young man moaned in response. Their lips locked again and Matt closed his eyes. Her lower lip was trapped in between his upper and bottom lip in the kiss and Matt’s tongue lightly slid against her lower lip. His hands continued resting on her hips before sliding to grip her ass, keeping support and steadiness with the position. The thrusting started to increase pace, sliding his thick member deep inside of the brunette.

The tip continued to punch against her cervix each time, rubbing against her sweet, sensitive spots. After some time spent kneading the firm flesh on her ass, he decided to shift his right hand elsewhere. The pads of his forefinger and middle finger pressed against her clitoris. He pulled back the clitoral hood until her mound of nerves was revealed. While still thrusting against her hips, he began rubbing clockwise circles on her clit. He added ample pressure to ensure that she felt everything she could during the sex. Breathing out in pure pleasure, his lips migrated to her neck and collarbone, sucking lightly on her skin.

“Cum for me, Alicia. Cum all over my cock baby.” He whispered lowly, almost in an animalistic growl. He wanted Alicia to cum and to reach her orgasm as often as she could that night. His breathing hitched in his throat as the arousal increased with the pace. Now, his hips were loudly slamming into her tight pussy lips, his balls slapping against her as well with each swift movement of his hips. “I love you.” He repeated, moving to attack her lips again instead of just her neck.

When his fingers founnd the bundle of nerves hidden under her hood that was it for Alicia - she squirmed and moaned, letting out a whine as her core gave in, spasming around his cock as waves of pleasure radiated from inside of her. She grasped at him, fingers clawing at flesh as she rode herself out. Her eyes fluttered and mouth opened, breathy moans escaping her as she did her best not to get too noisy (her mother was close by after all, though they had mastered the art of not getting caught with their pants literally down - or maybe Madison had grown to turn a blind eye for them).

"Matt!" She moaned as she grasled the fingers of one hand in his hair and the other pulled at the sheets beneath her. Each thrust amplified the waves of pleasure that shot through her, and the soft pressure of his lips on her neck made the force of her orgasm even stronger. She mentally begged him to keep going, to never stop. To make love to him was to give herself to the one person that really understood her and all of the love she felt for him expanded tenfold when they were melded together like this.

She met his lips with a fervor as the sensations began to subside, replaced with a growing sensitivity in her clit that made her want to jump with every little touch. She moved her hands to his face, holding him by the cheeks. "You're so amazing," she breathless.

Grinning, a great sense of accomplishment washed through Matt once Alicia reached her climax. Feeling his thick cock become coated with her sweet nectar gave Matt the last boost of energy he needed. Following her release, it took another handful of thrusts before Matt’s manhood started to spasm, clench, and flex. An electric pulse sprouted from his sac and traveled to the base of his cock before reaching the tip. After a few minutes, the pleasure became overwhelming and he suddenly toppled over the edge as well with a loud moan of Alicia’s name – much louder than he meant it to sound.

Four bursts of thick, sticky ropes of semen discharged from the head of his cock. The cum filled Alicia to the brim, overflowing her at some points. The climax felt so damn good as Matt’s face distorted in various angles of pleasure. “Yes, that was amazing, Alicia.” Matt breathed out with a satisfied smile on his face. Once the spurting had ceased, he leaned down and began to kiss his girlfriend, wrapping his own hands against her face. A smile grew wider on his lips and he could not keep his happiness contained.

Despite everything that happened recently, they found a way to make each other forget about the bad things in the world. In that moment, it was only himself and Alicia against everything else. There was something so pure about their love and Matt could feel it every second he was inside Alicia. It was so intimate and so loving. “I guess we should clean up a bit and then get some rest. You’ve worn me out.” Matt teased, leaning to pepper soft kisses on Alicia’s neck though his slowly growing-flaccid length remained inside of the girl for a few more minutes as he calmed down.

The way he gripped at her, kissed her, whispered to her made Alicia beg and whimper, her still sensitive sex bringing her higher and higher with each continued thrust until she could feel herself worked back up and already on the hinge of release. The sheer love between them made every time they had sex like the first - filled with love, passion and a tender care that showed up even when her hands were trapped behind her back and she fell victim to his every whim. His orgasm came in a sudden burst, filling her and the warm wetness of his semen inside of her was enough to bring her to her own a second time. This orgasm came stronger, more intense - she moaned and whimpered, grasping hard at both the sheets and him as he pulled himself ever so much closer to her and in that moment she couldn't imagine wanting anything else.

They stayed against each other, basking in post-orgasmic haze until reality called and she had to accept that Matt was right - it was best to get some rest, as no one knew what the next day would hold and today alone had been hard enough. She groans and her head rolls to the other side as she looked up at him with love in her eyes. After holding his gaze for a moment she nodded and slowly pulled herself away from him. "You're right," she said in naught more than a whisper as she moved to find a towel to clean up the mess of bodily fluids between her thighs.

Lightly gripping Alicia’s hand when she moved, Matt brought the girl back onto the mattress. “I will grab a towel for us. Just rest, my sweet Princess.” The male whispered before pressing his lips to her forehead. Matt pushed himself off the bed and walked towards the drawer where towels were kept. Removing the first one he found, Matt walked to Alicia and lightly patted away at the mess they made in between her legs. He continued to clean the girl off until she was no longer covered in his juices or her own. The same thing went for himself as Matt turned the towel on himself.

Soon enough, they were both cleaned up from their adventure-filled night. Since they should probably not sleep nude with adults in the house, Matt pulled on a clean pair of boxers and pajama pants to suffice. He waited to see if Alicia was going to pull on anything as well before rejoining her in the bed, tugging the covers up around their necks again. When they were finally both settled into bed, Matt wrapped his arms tightly around the love of his life and smacked one more kiss onto her lips, giving her quite the kiss to end the night. He held it for a couple minutes, only pulling back when he was running out of breath.

“I love you, Alicia Clark. No matter what happens, I’m not going anywhere. I’m here with you and I’m here for you.” After saying this, Matt closed with one final peck kiss to the lips before his eyes were closing and his arms wrapped tightly around her body, pulling her chest against his own. Despite all that had been going on , Matt found it rather easy to fall asleep with Alicia in his arms. She soothed him, kept him happy and relaxed. Sleep came easy to Matt that night and so did staying asleep as he did not wake until early the next morning when Madison knocked on the bedroom door. Calling out for both Alicia and her boyfriend, Madison informed them that breakfast was ready to eat. With that, Matt opened his eyes and sighed softly, finding that the bed combined with Alicia’s body was too comfortable to move from. Nonetheless, he waited until she was awake before greeting her with a soft peck. “good morning, beautiful. How are you feeling this morning?”

Alicia smiled, bliss still written on her face as Matt moved to grab a towel, her hand trailing down his back until the contact was forced to an end by his distance and she let it fall in front of her. Rolled on her side, she watched him with a loving gaze until he returned and they cleaned up, at which point she offered him a kiss and moved to grab a tank top and some sleep shorts. Though she knew no one would be coming in to the room, she greatly preferred to keep her clothes on (at least while sleeping) with Matt over, lest their activities come to question. Madison was surprisingly calm about everything, knowing full well that they were intimate with each other and even getting her on to birth control. Neither of the women wished for it to be brought to attention after that, though, and while her mom could be annoying at times Alicia had a lot of respect for the woman.

Sleep came quickly with Matt's arms wrapped around her, and before she know it she rose several minutes after her boyfriend did, her mother's light knock not enough to wake her from her slumber. She roused in his arms, adjusting her position slightly and letting out a small groan as she came to. For the moment, there was nothing in this world but her and the move of her life, and as Matt's lips pressed to her own she let her eyes open. "Hey handsome," she spoke, her voice raspy from a dry throat. "I'm quite good, and how are you?"

“I feel incredible. I have the most beautiful girl in the world right here in my arms. How could I feel anything less than incredible?” Smiling, Matt brought his left hand through Alicia’s long hair, stroking through the brown locks of hair. Even though he had never been a morning person, being with Alicia certainly made things much more tolerable. “I know if I just sit here, I’ll probably fall asleep again. I guess we should get moving.” It was an internal battle, but Matt finally forced himself to sit up. There were many nights where he slept, even eight hours, but woke up feeling tired and groggy. This was not one of those mornings. He felt relaxed and his mood was bright. Once he stood from the bed, Matt approached his bag of clothing before pulling on a fresh pair of boxers, jeans, and a dark blue t-shirt. Quickly, a pair of socks and his tennis shoes were added before the male was ready to face the day.

However, he did not leave the bedroom yet. Instead, Matt waited until his girlfriend was done as well. Once Alicia showed that she was ready to go, he reached for her hand and tangled their fingers together before moving down the stairs. Judging by the silence, Travis still had not returned. Nick was passed out on the couch but Madison was trying to carry on like normal. At the table, Matt sat close to his girlfriend and jumped right onto keeping her mind occupied. Matt grabbed her fork and held some of the eggs to her lips, intending to feed her. Well, Matt did call her his Princess affectionately so he often treated her like one. “Anything going on today, love?” Matt asked just to make some conversation with her like a good boyfriend should when his girl was dealing with the things that she had been going through

Alicia couldn't think of a single moment where Matt had made her feel like less than perfection - even though he saw the faults in her he still loved her regardless and there was an unquestioning, eternal bond between the two. Waking up with him was magical, getting to lay there face to face with her thumb against his cheek, her leg tangled between his like they were one... Had he not broken the timeless moment and said they should get up, she probably wouldn't have. However, that also brought back memories of yesterday's events and as she pulled fresh clothes on to her body she dreaded having to walk out in to the living room.

Would Travis be back? How would Nick be? How would her mom be? All of those questions were answered as she walked out hand in hand, down the stairs and then down to the main area of the house. The first thing she caught sight of was Nick still passed out on the couch, either inevitably high off the pills he was supposed to be using to wean himself off of or with what she could only imagine would feel like a hangover but ten times worse. If alcohol made her head feel bad, she couldn't imagine what coming off of opioids would feel like in comparison. She didn't want to think about it - she was happier in the world where her brother had never fallen in to this.

Madison making breakfast like normal was almost a welcome distraction that came to remind Alicia of the warmness of home. Having Matt there made the moment even better, and she say so close to him that she may as well have been on his lap. Had her mom not been around, she probably would have been. Alicia did her best to stay respectful. Taking the eggs from him wasn't a breach of that though - she leaned in and took the eggs between her teeth, and she took the opportunity to lean her shoulder against his in the same moment.

"I'm really not sure Matt." She wished she could sound more confident, that she didn't sound like a child desperate to figure out what was going around her. Frankly, she doesn't want to talk. She can't think of anything that could be said that wouldn't just remind her of everything going on. Right now she just hoped that she could wake up and this was all a dream. "I guess... I guess we just wait for Travis, yeah?"

It appeared a casual conversation was not helpful to Alicia. That was fine. Matt could work around her desires. After she slumped over against his shoulder, Matt turned directly to face her. Both hands cupped her face and his thumbs slowly stroked her cheeks again. A smile spread on his face and Matt nuzzled their noses together. It was almost a miracle that Matt could smile in a time like this. Not only was the world around them falling apart, but his parents were both missing. Their trip had gone over for a few days and from all the reports, the chances that they were safe had been relatively low. However, it was not a miracle that he found happiness because Alicia could brighten even the darkest of days. Matt could not feel thankful enough to have her in his life.

He wanted her to feel the same way, to forget about everything bad and focus on the good. There was plenty of that left, anyways. “Yeah, we’ll wait for him. Today, I think we can dedicate the entire day together as a date. After breakfast, we’ll go back to your room. Since we still have power, we can watch a movie off Netflix – any movie that you want. Then, we can cuddle for as long as you want. We don’t even need to move from the bed. We could binge anything you want, we could draw, we could do so many things.”

Clearly, his focus was entirely on Alicia. It was evident during breakfast because Matt went through and fed Alicia as many bites himself as she wanted. If she was feeling up to the whole royal treatment then Matt would feed her every single bite himself. After the meal was over, they did return to her bedroom, watch movies, and cuddle. Matt even took the time to draw their signature spiral heart tattoo over her arm. They were both creative and artistic so they often drew something for each other like this.

However, midway through the evening, the power finally went out and their plans changed. They were playing some board game in the living room with Madison and Nick when there was suddenly a loud bumping at the door. This startled the family and Matt was the first to jump up quickly. He took it upon himself to find out the threat, getting the Clarks to stay back in the living room as he removed his pocket knife, hoping it could do some damage if needed.

Alicia was grateful that Matt was being patient and understanding with her; she didn't want to have to think about all the crazy going on around them and she just wanted to make the day as normal as possible. She took the princess treatment with a smile on her face, and just laying in bed with Matt was enough to make her day feel worth it. They talked whenever something came to mind but Alicia was comfortable enough with him that even just laying there without words could be romantic - and there were a few moments throughout the day and in to the evening where she had just wanted to curl up and lay there in a peaceful silence.

The power cutting off ruined that, though. The background noise had been an integral part of Alicia's cuddle fest and at that point she started feeling a little grumpy - Matt was quick to make things, better though. A soft kiss later she was whisked downstairs and, with little else to do, the family started playing Monopoly. Alicia liked the game because she had a tendency of winning - something that may have happened had they not been interrupted by a banging on the door. Alicia hovered at the living room entrance as Matt moved forward to see what was going on. He was always the first to put himself in the way of danger if there was a chance she was at risk and as much as Alicia loved that, she also hated it.

"Be careful," she insisted as tension rose in her body and she wondered what awaited them.

Preparing himself for the worst, Matt pulled the front door open. Outside of the locked screen door, he looked downwards and spotted a neighbor’s dog scratching and clawing.

“Don’t worry. It’s just a…. dog…”

Matt’s voice faded and for good reason. The dog’s brown coat was stained with a thick, deep red color: it was blood, but not the dog’s blood. Unfortunately, the animal continued barking and jumping at the door, drawing unwanted attention to the house. Being the one true adult here in this situation (sure, maybe Matt, Alicia, and Nick were all either at the age of 18 or above it, Madison was the responsible adult here), Madison peered outside as well, warning Alicia to stay back. Down the street, an unsettling sight was presented to them:

Three figures with blood dripping from their mouths, flesh hanging from their teeth, and blood staining their tattered clothes were slowly trudging forward. This was the exact appearance Madison saw with Travis and Nick the other day when they killed Nick’s drug dealer. It was the first time Matt was exposed to an infected person but he heard Madison and Travis in the kitchen later that night after they returned. It seemed Madison and Matt shared a glance as if acknowledging they would try to keep Alicia innocent, as long as possible.

“Alicia, go help your brother up. We can’t stay here right now. I know Mr and Mrs. Tran have a shotgun. We need to get it. Now.” Madison ordered as Nick was still in an unhealthy state of mind. Alicia could focus on helping get Nick to safety in their neighbor’s house while Madison and Matt would search it for a weapon. Perhaps keeping Alicia busy would shield her.

A dog - okay, that was much better than the alternative. While Alicia was yet to come face to face with one of the dead and had so far been spared the horror that would await her when she did, the young woman was still very aware that something dangerous was brewing. She had seen the videos, read the articles online - she didn't need to come face to face with one of them to know why they were being holed up in the house. Obviously, whatever it was had gotten out of control. Alicia wasn't as innocent to what was going on as the people around her treated her, and she was still wondering: was it drugs or a virus? Lately drugs was seeming like a less and less viable option.

Alicia was left to assume what was going on when her mother ushered her away from the door and instructed her to go over to the Tran's house and get their gun. The eighteen year old didn't wish to leave her boyfriend in the house without her but there was a seriousness to her mother's tone that Alicia listened to without question. After telling Matt to be safe and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, Alicia moved in to the living room and began to usher her brother off of the bed. Nick was in no condition to be moving on his own and it was only with great reluctance that the man finally got to his feet. Moments later, the siblings had left through the back door and Madison and Matt had followed behind. While Alicia focused on keeping Nick safe, the other pair searched for a weapon.

Her heart dropped deep in her chest as she caught sight of a figure in the house, their house, just moments later. As she watched the form of one of her neighbours, Peter Dawson, shamble through the living room. "Mom! Mom, someone's in the house," she called to Madison as she peered through the curtains. Not long after that, the thing that had replaced her neighbour took hold of the Shepherd and Alicia could only watch, mortified, as the dog lost its life to the dead. At the same time a familiar car pulled in to the driveway - Travis. They would have to move, and fast.

Searching through the Trans house provided Matt with one shotgun and four shotgun shells. While it was not exactly a surplus of ammunition, it was sustainable. Yet, Matt hoped to not use a single shell. When Mr. Dawson stumbled into their home and all four were presented with an obvious view of the transpiring events, Matt’s hope died. Loading all shells into the shotgun, Matt ensured the weapon was ready to fire. Madison expressed a necessity to warn Travis, so Matt volunteered to exit the house first since he had the shotgun. Madison would walk out behind Nick and Alicia, covering the rear with a kitchen knife she found. Unfortunately, there were no guns in the Clark residence. The older male had arrived with his son and ex-wife. Three additional guests were comprised of Daniel, Griselda, and Ofelia Salazar. When the group of four reached the Clark house, Travis was already struggling with the infected Peter. Travis tried to talk with Peter to no avail. The zombified Peter kept chomping his teeth towards Travis’ neck and Matt raised the gun. Although Travis told him not to shoot, Matt understood the urgency of the situation.

The first shotgun shell blew half of the zombie’s face off. However, this creature only stumbled and did not fall. Within a second, he was upright and charging after Matt this time. Everyone was shocked, including the young man. A shotgun shell to the face from two feet away was not something a single human being could walk away from just fine. In that moment, everything became real for Matt. This was not a human and he should not feel bad for killing it. Inhaling one final time, Matt squeezed the trigger again. This time, the shell practically exploded the zombie’s head after the shot rang out.

Blood splattered everywhere, all over Matt’s clothes and body. The wall behind Matt was painted red. A bit of blood also splashed onto Travis but that was it. Now dead, the infected creature fell onto the ground and everyone grew silent. The threat was eliminated and Chris sprinted outside to vomit after watching these events unfold. Rattled, Matt placed the gun down against the wall. Although he knew this was necessary, it was not easy. Matt had known Mr. Dawson all his life. He had just killed him – or what used to be him, at least.

The order the family left in left them covered from both sides; Matt first with the shotgun (though Alicia was nervous to let him take the lead) and Madison last with a knife. With Alicia becoming to understand the severity of what was going on after she witnessed Mr. Dawson take to the dog like candy, that made her even more worried to allow her boyfriend to take the lead. There would be no compromise, though - she knew without a doubt that Matt would take the lead in hopes of keeping her safe, and he wouldn't allow her to be at risk for anxiety she may have.

Alicia screamed as body of Mr. Dawson lurched in towards Travis, and was left speechless as Matt struck the man's face with a bullet. Somehow it survived and got back up, much like the video she had watched what felt like this morning. It was only as the second bullet went through, this time aimed precisely through the brain, that the man fell and Alicia was left speechless, shock written on her face. The only thing that Alicia wanted to do was hold Matt close but he was covered in blood and she couldn't move and her heart was racing.

Was this what her mother had been trying to warn her of? Why Madison had wanted Alicia to stay away from Matt when he was sick? Was what Nick had described, passed off as a hallucination by those around him, real?

"Oh no," she said quietly as she took a step back, still processing what was going on as everyone attempted to sort out the situation - including who these strangers happened to be.

After the altercation ended, the first thing Matt did was check Alicia. Even though she was never inherently thrust into harm’s way, he still wanted to check on his girlfriend. Though he was covered in blood, Matt did not touch her. “Alicia, baby, are you alright?” He whispered quietly while looking into her eyes. After checking over her body and realizing she was safe, Matt turned his attention to Travis. Whatever this was, they needed to dispose of the dead body. They could burn it and be done with it. Either way, it needed movement from the house. Everyone was arguing about what they had just seen.

Some thought they were dead, some thought they were just sick, and some had no opinion. Regardless, Matt knew this was dire. They also had to deal with Daniel and letting him stay the night. Madison was opposed to the idea, but Travis felt like he and his family owed the Salazar family for saving their lives. Therefore, Madison accepted the fact. Tomorrow morning, Daniel’s cousin would swing by the Clark house and pick him up. That would bring a solution to the issue.

However, Travis was against burning the body. Instead, he suggested they bury the body. Matt would help the older man, but before he did, Matt approached Alicia. “I’ll join you in a little while Princess. Let me help Travis out and then I’ll be inside to shower and then go to bed.” After saying this, he did share a quick kiss with her before ushering her back inside with the others. Travis and Matt then proceeded to carry the deceased into the backyard of the house and starting digging together.

Alicia was resistant to letting Matt walk away, but despite that the young adult could understand the importance of getting everything cleaned up. Besides that, she really did not want to have to see that body again. Though she had known that something strange was happening and that whatever that thing was, it was no longer human that did not making witnessing something get its face blown off any easier. In fact, she still wanted to puke and for the first and probably only time in her life, Alicia was glad to not be touched by him. He was covered in blood... Oh god. She honestly thought she was going to puke, and she was glad that he walked away before that happened.

While Matt and Travis worked on burying Mr. Dawson's body, Alicia felt the need to scrub herself clean even though she hadn't been the one covered in remains. So she showered, quick but thorough, and by the time that Matt was finished what he was doing and had the time to step in to some clean clothes, Alicia was walking out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. She had her worn clothes in hand and when she walked in to the room she greeted her boyfriend with a smile. Now that everything was done with and she had a few minutes to calm down, she was feeling a bit better. Still quite uneasy, yes, but better.

"Did you know.... that was what all the secrecy was about?" She sat on the bed and let the towel fall from her, leaving her bare breasts exposed as she held her hands together loosely in her lap. While it may have sounded like she was upset that he may have known about those things and not told her, she understood why he might have. More than that, she was concerned about what was going on in general.

Showering downstairs, Matt returned to the bedroom seconds before Alicia. He admitted the truth: for a few hours, he probably knew what was happening. Yet, it was so unreal and unconfirmed that he did not want to risk telling Alicia something that sounded absurd and likely incorrect. Cuddling up with the brunette, Matt slept soundly by her side. The next morning, the couple packed away the final items before deciding they were ready for their departure. Matt would join his girlfriend with her mother and her brother. The convoy of vehicles did not make it a full block before they were halted. A convoy of the National Guard swarmed into the neighborhood, informing them of a blockade and quarantine of their living space.

Without a choice, the group returned home to the Clark’s home. There would be an occupancy of soldiers and there was a curfew set for six every evening, lifted the following morning at eight. Travis had connections and he knew one of the commanding officers set up for this particular post. So, he decided to embark on a travel to meet him. Since it was a generally unsafe area, he did request Matt to join him. Matt had no obligation to the older man, but he decided to go. After all, the more information Matt had, the better he could assist.

After bidding Alicia goodbye, Matt set out on foot with Travis to the military convoy a couple miles away. In the mean time, Madison was busy dealing with Nick and the withdrawal that she had pretty much not even looked at Alicia since the morning. Chris was off doing his own thing and the Salazars were nowhere to be found either. It left Alicia to herself while her boyfriend wandered off into a potentially dangerous area since they had an infected attach last night, on their literal front door step. Threats could appear anywhere.

Leaving Alicia alone may have felt like the right call, Matt wished to work on sorting things out, but it definitely was not: all it did was leave the brunette anxious. With Nick going through withdrawal symptoms, Madison's attention was on him and there was no one else left around to keep Alicia occupied. Maybe it was selfish to need to be occupied, but with everything that was going on the eighteen year old was having a hard time adjusting. Nothing was helping quell her nerves and all she wanted to do was go and find her boyfriend. Eventually, she felt like she had no choice but to try.

It was easy to sneak out of the house with her mother's attention elsewhere, and with no one else around to tell her no the brunette was on familiar streets within moments of leaving her bedroom. No headphones, no bike, nothing about this was meant to be fun - Alicia was on a mission and though she had no idea where Matt and Travis must have went she figured that checking out the entry point to the "safezone" would be a good call. With her arms crossed beneath her breasts, Alicia walked towards the walls several blocks off in hopes of figuring out what was going on.

Indeed, Alicia was correct. Travis and Matt met with Sergeant Moyers near the entrance of the safe zone. Unfortunately, they did not make much progress. The soldier played dumb about everything, ensuring the two men that they were fortunate to be here. Along the way, Matt and Travis had seen soldiers pulling families from their homes by force. It looked like some had gone rogue, but Moyers did not answer. He was not very helpful for a supposed supervisor in this place. Yet, he was the man they must rely on to get through the situation. Travis was insistent, though.

Nearly one block away from Travis and Matt, Alicia would encounter a problem. Walking down the street, heading towards the direction where Alicia was coming from was a soldier. At first, he acted prim and proper. He greeted Alicia cordially as if he were on a mission to reach somewhere. However, he was not. Instead, waiting until Alicia walked past him, he turned on his heels. In a few long strides, he reached Alicia from behind and shoved the barrel of a gun into her back. “Don’t scream. Don’t make a move. Turn back around and start walking to that military truck you just passed. We’re going for a ride. There are handcuffs in the front seat. Put them on. Do as I say and you won’t get hurt.”

Alicia wasn't surprised run in to a soldier while on her adventure; throughout the morning a gate had been put up and military occupancy had been established, marking the suburb that the near eighteen year old had spent her life in as a "safezone" where they were kept apart from from the infection that was spreading. The man had been cordial - pleasant but brief and Alicia had offered him nothing but respect as they crossed paths with each other. He walked away and she continued on her path, under the impression that was the end of that interaction.

What did surprise her was the sudden pressure of metal against her spine; she had only just barely turned her head when the familiar voice of the man she had just spoken to rung out, giving her curt instructions. With little doubt that what was against her back was a gun, Alicia was left with no choice but to cooperate. Her heart raced in her chest as she did as she was told and started to walk towards the truck. She spoke as she did so, tensed tone quiet as not to draw attention to herself even though she was praying that someone would come to her rescue. "I'll do anything you want I swear, just please don't hurt me."

Upon reaching the truck, the rogue soldier patiently waited for Alicia to handcuff herself. Once the girl’s hands were bound, he holstered his weapon. Reaching underneath her seat, the man retrieved a roll of silver duct tape. “Keep your lips sealed. I can’t have anyone hearing you scream, can I?” After ripping off a piece of tape, the soldier firmly pressed the sticky material against her lips, ensuring that her entire mouth was covered. As a finishing touch, so she could not see where she was being taken, a black bag was placed over her head. It would still allow her to breathe as nothing was tightened around her neck. Her sight would be the only sense obstructed.

Quickly, he slammed the door and jumped into the driver’s seat. With Alicia in the passenger seat, the man drove towards the most isolated area inside the zone. Almost the entire block was vacant, save for a few other rogue soldiers with similar, deviant ideas. Once they reached the home he had claimed, the soldier spoke up again, having not uttered anything towards Alicia the entire drive. “We’re here. I’ll come around to get you.” As promised, within seconds, he reached Alicia’s side, opened the door, and forced her to walk forward, guiding her with a hand on her forearm up the three wooden stairs and into the house. He pushed her to sit down onto the couch, unlocking the cuffs from her hands. “Take the bag off your head and then get undressed. I want you to take off everything.” The soldier barked, deciding to sit across from her, brandishing his weapon again as a threat.

Alicia complied, valuing her safety more than anything as she bound her own wrists with the cuffs and just watched the soldier with tear-filled eyes as he moved around the truck and then hopped in beside her. She'd been cuffed before, enthusiastically at that, but this was nothing like the sweet passion she shared with the love of her life and the young woman was left terrified. That was only amplified as the soldier pulled out a roll of duct tape and pressed it against her lips, leaving her unable to try to scream for help. A bag was thrown over her head, and then the truck was in motion.

Alicia had no doubt that this man had less than pure intentions and throughout the drive she was struggling to keep her breathing even but if she started to hyperventilate she would probably suffocate herself by sucking the bag over her head in to her nostrils, whether it was tied tight or not. Unbeknownst to the soldier tears had started to form, leaking one by one down her face as she struggled to keep strong. When the truck pulled to a stop, she once again did exactly. As she got in to the the house and removed the bag she wanted to beg him to just let her go, please, but with the tape and the terror it took everything that she had to fight back whimpers as she glanced up to the ceiling before her fingers found the hem of her shirt and pulled upwards. Shaky hands removed the piece of cloth and before moving further she pleaded with her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom