Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shantae and the Pharaoh's Legacy (StarMech & Dake21)

"A-Alright...." He said before slowly inserting in his thick rod inside of her dripping pussy. Ein groaned on feeling the tightness of inserting his dick within her and continue doing so until he felt an "surface" of something within her, causing him to stop once he heard her groan a bit in pain. "A-Ahhh...S-Sorry...Should I stop?..." He said staring at her before she slowly shake her head.

"N-Noo....M-Mmm...J-Just be careful as you g-go inside....Ahhh.." Shantae said moaning herself out while she continue to stay firmly in her position while clenching her hands onto the pillows below her as she knew this was going to 'sting' a little. Once she gave Ein the signal to continue what he was doing, he nod his head and went back to inserting his dick more. Though, he needed to get by whatever was inside of her and that was preventing him to not putting his cock fully. Without much choice, he decide to just hold onto her tight as he gripped her plump butt firmly and quickly shove his fat cock deeply within her. Shantae would feel her hymen being pierced and blood was now coming out of it and leaking inside of her womanhood and Ein's cock as it began to coat his dick with some of her blood.

"A-Ahhh! S-Sorry! Y-Your h-hole...I-It feels so t-tighter now..." He said as he felt her walls now encasing against his dick some more after rupturing her hymen, thus official taking one another's first time as his cock now seat nicely within the deep crevices of her snatch.

While she was embracing for it, the sting as her walls were crossed caused Shantae to let out a sharp groan, clenching her teeth as Ein entered her fully. A faint drop of blood dropped upon one of the pillows, but was quickly forgotten by our two protagonists as their mind continued to work at fast speeds trying to make themselves work in their current situation.

She could feel her snatch burning. even with the previous pain, the feeling of Ein's hard cock within her walls just caused her to desire more and more pleasure, even if it mean a slight mixture of pain at first.

"I must...be going insane...." She pondered within her mind.

"Just...start moving..." Shantae later weakly begged. Ein simply nodded nervously before starting to move his hips in the expected rhythm. Slowly at first.

A few more grunts and gasps escaped the half-Genie's lips, still feeling a bit of pain amongst his thrusts, however they quickly dissolved as a new feeling started to over take them both. Shantae's tight inner walls rubbed vigorously against the young bandit's rod; Ein was feeling a pleasure absolutely beyond what he had previously gotten on his lonesome, or even with Risky's mouth and Shantae's. There was a kind of union that made this hotter and sexier, as well as the wetness of her womanhood already making his "sword", as if were, tremble.

His thrusting sped up before Shantae's gasps started to sound more enticing, moaning as her own hips moved along Ein's movements. "F-fuck...ahn..." She said, almost surprised at her above PG rated vocabulary. She was not someone who tended to spout fowl language at random, but the sheer pleasure she was recieving was breaking any attempt at remaining in composure. It was too late at this point, and Shantae's body had fully submitted to what was happened.

"Ah...anh....oooh..." Shantae moaned while her head arched back after a deep pound from Ein. Her body trembled and her eyes quickly shifted back to see him as her lips whispered. "M-more...."

The pleasure was truly out of this world as it was definitely not something Ein felt in his whole light and to think he be sharing it with Shantae, the guardian half-genie of Scuttle Town of who he was send to capture her for Risky's behalf. The moment he heard Shantae wanting more in a sultry tone, he didn't waste time on delivering on that order as he began moving his hips in a building pace. "A-A-Ahhh...S-Shantae...I can feel you....Y-Your so w-wet....S-So warm inside..." He said as he thrust in and out of her body while both heard the wet flesh sound of her privates smacking as the intimacy continues. Her big, juicy rear was lovingly smacking against his toned waist as Ein's thrust back and forth against her while moaning lustfully to the growing pleasure.

"Mmmmm....Ahhh....S-So amazing....A-Ahhh..." Ein said as he continue moving his body against hers while having a firmed gripped around her waist as he pound her.

"Ein...aahn Ein!...." Shantae continued to moan. The sound of her round rear slapping against his skin continued to echo through the chamber while her head lowered down on the pillows as she tried her best to contain her cries of pleasure, only for them to escape regardless.

They continued for a long while. They had no idea how long; Minutes? Hours? Hard to tell when you're stuck in an underground vault while screwing like if the end of the world was coming. It didn't matter to them right now, only eachother's moans and the feeling of pleasure that was coursing through their bodies...

And so they continued, and continued, and continued. At one point, Ein had increased his rhythm; Mush faster and harder than before. His hand gently tugging upon Shantae's long ponytail, making her head jerk back as she moaned in pleasure. "A-aaah! Aaaah!! S-something...s-something is...."

She could feel her orgasm approaching, and so did Ein's. Nonstop, they continued in order to reach that delicious end.

"Gaaah...M-Me too...Mmmm..." He said as he tugged on her ponytail a bit more while it might hurt a bit, for some reason it only add more to the situation in a pleasurable way as Shantae felt both her wet hole and plump rear being pounded like no tomorrow by Ein's strong hips and thick rod. The sound of wet flesh continue to echo and grow louder as the intensity of their fucking went faster and harder.

"O-Oh E-Ein...A-Ahhh...Y-Your getting r-really r-rough...A-A-Ahhh!" Shantae screamed lightly as she felt her body taking such a rough treatment, but in a pleasurable way from her ponytail being handle by his hand to her lower body feeling the rough pounding coming from Ein's respectively.

"A-Ahhh...I-I am almost there...I-I feel something coming inside..." Ein's said as he continue to be rough with her, but trying the best he could to keep it pleasurable or at least she felt less pain than pleasure.

(Want them to cum next post or still keep it going a bit?)

(I'd say yes, we had this long enough.)

The roughness of her hair being pulled felt strangely arousing to the young half-genie. She herself questioned why without getting an answer, just more moans coming from her mouth. He was not being hard on her, but rather a side of how much he was going at her.

Shantae's walls clamped against Ein's length, trying wildly to squeeze him out of everything he's got. She continued to call his name over and over as her eyes rolled back slightly while a powerful feeling was forming inside. A bomb ready to burst.

"E-ein...I'm gonna...I-I g-gonna....."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

With a loud shout, Shantae felt her orgasm hit her hard. Her eyes wide and her head jerking back as the unbelievable pleasure crashed down on her all at once. Her pussy tightened even more, sending Ein to the edge too.

He couldn't hold out anymore. He had to cum, in or out...

Once the young thief felt her walls tightening an the rush of her juices coating his huge dick, he soon found himself reaching his limits in holding it in. "A-A-Ahhh...S-S-Shantae....I c-can't...." He said before soon reaching his limit and started climaxing inside of her already-orgasmic hole. The young half-genie will feel a big surge of something wet, warm, and sticky entering her system. The texture and amount would be something she never felt before in her whole life as it gave a sensation like no other and vice versa with Ein. The feeling was so good, he didn't even want to stop moving his hips against her as he continue cumming and thus gave the guardian something she wouldn't forget for a long time. "S-S-Sooo...G-Good...." He said as he moans while he kept roughhousing against Shantae still.

((Time for the comical post-sex realization of what they just did XD))

Shantae's body went limp after the powerful orgasm she just experienced. Soft gasps and moans still escaped her as Ein continued to thrust into her even after cumming inside, generating some extra sparks of pleasure alongside the after glow. Eventually his movements became slower until finally stopped thrusting before resting on top of the purple-haired maiden. His manhood slowly slipped out of her slit as a faint trail of white liquid oozed off her.

Atop the mount of pillows, the two quickly descended into slumber soon after...

*Hours Later*

They were not sure on how long it passed, but by the time their slowly opened their eyes back up, the magical pink mist of lust had finally vanished from the chamber. Their bodies no longer screamed for gratuitous sex, although deep down, a slight part of their libidos had grown from before; Luckily, currently tamed....

However, now that they were not on the full influence of desire, the realization of what had happened hit them like a rain of bricks! Ein and Shantae both jumped out of the pillows and away from eachother, her face redder than a red heart squid...

"What...h-happened...we...did we s-seriously just did...that...!?!" Shantae was at a loss for words as she frantically waved her arms in panic, only to remember she was naked and bringing them back to cover her chest and lower lady parts. Ein's member still somewhat hardened at the sight of the naked half-genie just making things even more awkward (If that was even possible at this point).

Thoughts rushed through her head. Why in the seven seas was she compelled to do this with him!? Why didn't they stopped!?! What would the likes of Sky or Mimic say if they knew what just happened!?

"W-what do we do!? I mean...that mist..and well..all that..." Exclaimed the girl, desperate as Ein didn't have the answers either. "S-say something!"

Ein definitely kept thrusting inside of her even after cumming within her. They didn't stop fucking one another until they reach the point of the lingering gas around them and their bodies were feeling tired as the result. They slowly remove their bodies away from each other while a string of his semen from the top of his cock was formed from the inside of her womanhood, showing how much he came inside of her. They soon lay down together and cuddle slightly on the mount of pillows before soon falling asleep after everything that happened.

*Few Hours Later*

After few hours of resting and sleeping, the twosome began to groaned and move slightly as they begin to wake up from their slumber. "Uhhh...My head....Feels so fuzzy...."Ein said as he continue groaning along with hearing something else beside him, but was too absorb in what he was doing to realize what was going on. When few minutes passed, the twosome began opening their eyes slowly while moving their bodies and can definitely feel they are rubbing against something warm and moving. Once open, they will see each other eyes face to face and it would take several seconds of them staring at each other and soon their naked bodies before understanding the situation and quickly screaming right after. "W-W-What the fuck you doing naked?!" Ein shouted as he freakout on the situation at hand along with her.

He soon realize he was naked himself and began covering himself up with one of the pillows on the ground. Both began complaining and wondering what happened, but feeling how sore their bodies were, they could only come to the conclusion that they possible done the "deed" together.

"Did we honestly...Did what I think we did?..." He said thinking about it as he turns to her while they were still covering each other bodies.

"W-we did...its coming back to me now." Shantae muttered to him as the memories of their encounter returns to them. Her cheeks lightened red. "That mist...was nothing I have ever seen before..."

Despite neither of them was looking at the other, they could tell they the other was super uncomfortable and didn't want to talk about it. Regardless, this was not something they could simply ignore...otherwise we wouldn't have a story, but who's complaining?

Breaking the silence that happened soon after, Shantae picked up his discarded clothes and softly placed them, folded and all, close to him. "Here's your stuff..."

"I'm...really sorry about this..."

She headed towards her own dancer clothes, accidentally passing through his gaze and the young bandit's mind unable to not remember the girl's body was amazing despite his current conflicted feelings. She grabbed her grabs and starts to put them on.

"...We still need to find a way to break the Lamp's Curse, b-but still...I'm sorry I dragged you into this..." She said.

This particular thing rattled in his head. She was apologizing? He was the one who made the deal with Risky and started this mess...yet she was still apologizing? Perhaps she really had a bigger heart than he considered...

"I'd imagine you never wanted to have your first time like this...didn't either..." Shantae admitted, but as she remembered she spoke after "Still...regardless...t-thank you for at least being kind to me on my first time..."

While Shantae was pondering herself more, Ein would try to find his clothes and try to cover himself with something. Shantae would soon find his clothes for him and he would quickly grabbed them from her before moving away from her and outside of the room to put them on. He was now deadly quiet as he didn't want to think about it or even discuss anything about what they just did. It was unknown because he was angry, sad, or was completely speechless on saying anything else in the end. Once that was done, he began walking away from the scene and even though he needs to wait for Shantae, his mind wasn't thinking straight at the moment as he simply wanted to get away from here as far as possible. Shantae could hear his footsteps of walking away and if she tries to look outside of the room, he wasn't in the same area for where he was dressing, so he wasn't able to hear some of the words she mention inside the other room.

"Need to go...Need to go...Need to go before something else happens..." Ein said as he was holding the Lamp and Artifact close to him while try to recollect his thoughts since he still wasn't thinking everything straight.

Seeing Ein walk away, with no answer or response, just made Shantae feel even worse. About this, herself...everything. As such, once dressed, she simply followed the lad.

It seemed a series of vines on the wall continued all the way up from where they fell. Climbing them up, the duo eventually found a small hole where they were able to scoot out of, with the obtained tablet in tow.

The silence continued, however, all across the woods, that is until the loud caw of Wrench was heard. Still in his enormous form, the bird descended near our heroes with Sky riding on top.

"There you are!" She exclaimed, "You guys been away for hours! What took you so long!"

"H-hours...?" That realization brought Shantae out of her melancholic moment. Were they really fucking for that long?!

"Um, yeah. I was wondering what was happening, but when I went to take a peek there was just this closed stone door and you nowhere around." Explained the Bird Tamer before glancing at what Ein was holding in his hand. "So is that what we needed to find a way to break the curse. Well at least we got it now. So, what happened in there?"

"W-wha...?"

Sky tilted her head in confusion at Shantae's sudden obliviousness before friendly and casually asking. "what do you mean "wha"? The dungeon...or cave or vault or whatever those places you tend to get into. You guys were in there for so long, and besides, you look like you ran a marathon. So, what happened?"

Shantae's legs were fighting not to shake in that moment. Drops of sweat coursing through her skin, her voice caught on her throat. And Overly-bouncy Videogame Music of Panic started playing inside her head.

There was no way in heck she could tell what happened!! Sky would snap in fury, or even get the wrong idea. What would Uncle Mimic think!?! and if Sky got the wrong idea, what would she do to Ein!? WHAT WOULD WRENCH DO TO EIN THEN!?! WHAT WOULD EVERYONE THINK IF SHE JUST FLAT OUT SAID SHE HAD FUCKED SOME CUTE BANDIT BOY SHE HAD JUST MET AND THAT PARTOFHERACTUALLYLIKEDITANDHEWASNICEDESPITETHESUDDENESSANDWHYTHEHECKHEISSOCUTEAND--

"Shantae?"

The genie was brought out of her internal freakout again as her friend rose an eyebrow while looking at the two of them. "O-oh, well...it was a long dungeon. lots of traps and falling platforms, you know the usual!"

"Really?"

"Y-yeah! And then, we then fell down a long pit that seemed to last forever, and we fell right to where that odd stone tablet was, but when Ein picked it up this huuuge Plant Boss Monster showed up!" Shantae continued her little lie, "We fought against it for quite a while. Ein is a good fighter and stuff! but we were exhausted after! And that's pretty much it. Ein hasn't dealt with something like that before so he is a bit troubled, rr-right Ein?!"

The half-genie nudged him with a light tap of the elbow against his side. Despite his troubled feeligns right now, Ein KNEW that he also couldn't admit what happened, at least not for now. So he had to go with what had been said.

Sky appeared to have brought it, tho. So it looked like they were in the clear. "Oh, alright." She said glancing at Ein, "I guess I was worrying over nothing. This is still a huge mess you got us into, but hey, at least it seems you're making up for it. Hop on Wrench so we can take off then..."

After following his lead, several minutes would passed during them finding a way out before they do with the help of vines that lead to the outside. Once they got out, they will soon be greeted by Sky and Wrench waiting for them from the outside, who asked what went on while they were gone.

"We got the artifact. Let's just go." Ein said bluntly while giving it to Sky before heading towards Wrench, not feeling the slightest hesitation of confronting it. "You. Put me back in your mouth or whatever....Let's do this..." He said asking Wrench who paused a bit before quickly grabbing his clothing again and have him in it's mouth once more. Pretty sure Shantae and Sky would be taken back by this a bit since he didn't even try to ask to get on the back of Wrench as if he didn't have a choice (Not like he did since don't know if Sky fully trust or forgive him yet).

"We going now, right?" He said staring at the girls below hearing them talk and trade stares with one another while back at Ein too. "Also yeah, we did all of that Shantae said. Just tired and need rest, so I am not going to fight back if you want to carry me this way at this point." He said explaining to them while crossing his arms while his thoughts were still in deep thought about early, but honestly didn't want to think about it right now and rather pretend it didn't happen.

Sky was honestly baffled at the whole display as Ein simply gave himself away to be picked by the over-sized Wrench's beak with zero objections. Shantae meanwhile just looked down, almost defeated, which just puzzled the Bird Tamer even more.

She simply sighed, although mostly to hide her worried. As much as she wanted to know what really got them both in such a funk, she knew well they wouldn't say; Much less right now.

Once everyone was on, Wrench flapped its wings and elevated into the skies. Destination: Scuttle Town...

---------------------------------------------------

Shantae's Lighthouse...

The two protagonist were back in the building. The sun seen by the window giving away to reveal the night. The young bandit seemed to still be avoiding her, making the fact his only place to sleep was her house even more awkward.

"I...um...I'll just head up..." Said Shantae. "If you...w-well...need anything just ask, okay?"

With that the half-genie climber up the rope, as usual, leaving Ein alone with his makeshift bed made from cushions and pillows. The purple-haired maiden switched to her PJs before crawling on to her hammock bed, feeling sorrow washing through her.

It was some magic curse, right? Yet...why did she feel so bad for him? She wanted to make a new friend and now, he probably hated her guts...

these thoughts were crossing Shantae's mind before she sank her head into her pillow, eventually drifting asleep...

((May do a dream sequence after your post))

Back
Top Bottom