Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking A Freelancer (xXRyuJunkie & Firestarter09)

Indeed it was definitely a sad sight to behold. One of the Galaxy's most infamous freelancers, someone who didn't take shit from anyone and would dish it out herself was now reduced to nothing but a cheap looking whore and pet in heat. Anyone that knew her would probably be ashamed or at least shocked. Lei couldn't stand to see Carolina like this anymore. If her cousin was still alive he would do all he could to save her. She had to. "If you'll excuse me. Have to use the restroom." She told Amy. In reality she was ratting the scientist out or at least going to try to. Meanwhile Amy was still tormenting Carolina's cock, her feathers still tickling and teasing the shaft, balls and tip.

It wouldn't be long till Amy was exposed for her crimes, she would be taken down, and arrested once Lei made the call; it would be over for mad woman. Carolina moaned happily as she was sexually tormented. Her cock leaking out pre-cum as her balls churned and burned with desire. "Yes! Fuck! More! Make me your btich!" She cried in a deranged state.

"Oh....it already seems like you are." Amy chuckled. "Oh before you go Lei." The scientist took out a tranq gun and shot her assistant right. "Urk....what the..." Lei tried to pull it out as fast as possible but the had kicked in and she was out in seconds. When she awoke she too was strapped to a table, naked, and her ass sticking up in the air. "What the fuck?!" She tried to break free but with no avail. "Oh come on Lei. Did you honestly think I didn't know you were trying to rat me out? Now I'm going to make you pay just like Carolina." Amy laughed. Speaking of the freelancer she was tugging her by a leash. "Come here sweetie." She grabbed Carolina's cock and jerked it a bit. "I've got something you can fuck to your heart's content." Amy pointed over to Lei, her ass and pussy exposed ready for a good fucking.

It maybe too late for Lei, but she had been able to get a message out somewhat. It would be verification enough, but luck may yet be on Lei side. As it was at that moment Carolina looked to Amy, her cock throbbing and her tongue hanging from the side of her mouth like a dog. Her breasts heaving as she jumped onto her mistress. "Fuck! I need to fuck!" She cries out in pleasure, cock rubbing against Amy as she held her down to the ground with surprising strength. She grinded herself against Amy wanting to fuck her pussy.

"What....what the fuck are you doing?!" Amy yelled at Carolina. "No not me, her!" She ordered trying to pull the freelancer off of her. However it still seemed Carolina out strength the scientist as she was pounced on. "Wait. Stop, please." Amy begged. Like that would get her anywhere. "You....you created a monster." Lei managed to speak and that monster was going to fuck Amy silly.

Carolina ripped at Amy clothing, more specifically the area at her crotch. Tearing and tearing Carolina desire for that sweet pussy grew. "Fuck, fuck." She repeated as she grabbed a few drug filled syringes that spilled out from the torn clothes, injecting them into Amy body; her cock started to drool with semen, with all the chemicals recently put into her, who knew what would happen if she came into someone with an equal amount of drugs in their system. Man was Amy in for a wild ride. Her tip teased at the entrance as one mutation had shown its self, a powerful aphrodisiac that would cause anyone to become incredibly horny.

Amy should have known better than to keep her needles out in the open like that. She was injected with so much of her drug that her pussy began to drip like a waterfall. Her entire body heated up and she was extremely sensitive right now as her nipples were poking out of her buttoned up shirt. "Oh.....oh fuck!" She moaned feeling the tip of Carolina's cock against her entrance. Amy didn't waste anytime herself and forced the freelancer inside her pussy. "GAHHHHH!!!!" The scientist screamed out in pleasure. "Guess you're the one that's fucked now." Lei chuckled a bit. She wasn't out of the park as Amy had the remote control for Ralph in her pocket to which was pressed by accident and the assistant went falling into the tentacle pit.

Luckily for Lei, Ralph was currently out of it. It seemed that nothing would wake him up, at least for a good while. Hopefully helped arrived long before the damn thing did, or else lei maybe in the biggest amount of trouble, ever! Carolina moaned as she slowly shoved more and more of her meaty cock deep into Amy, her cock was practically pushing past the cervix heading straight into the womb. Her tip throbbed there, as Carolina began to pull herself back out before thrusting once more. Slowly this action began to build up pace, and as time passed Carolina began to thrust faster. The deranged freelance moaned as she placed her hands on the poking nipples, she tried to squeeze at them; to see if they would help get even better reaction. "Fuck, need to fuck you stupid! Ahh~!" Carolina moaned like a whore, more and more effects would begin to show themsleves on Amy form. This was due in part because of the stimulus she was receiving, along with the cock being directly in her pussy. Carolina moaned as her unintentional grip became tighter, as her rough fucking became harder and harder.

"No......no it's not supposed to be like this!" Amy moaned loudly as her pussy was being fucked to the extreme. At first it really hurt when Carolina's cock went past her cervix into her womb. However after a while it turned into the best pleasure the crazy scientist ever received. With the grip on her nipples and the freelancer going faster Amy was loosing her mind. It wasn't supposed to end like this. She was the one that did the breaking not the other way around. "Ah.......Ah! No.... I'm going to die. You're being too rough! You're going to kill me!" Amy yelled out.

As for Lei she was glad what was happening. All the torture she did to Carolina, Amy deserved some karma. However she helped as well and karma was coming her way too in the form of Ralph. A tentacle grabbed a hold of Lei's right foot. "Oh.... fuck." Was all she said before being dragged into the pit for some fun.

Back
Top Bottom