Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new empress! (Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx)

"Hey.....it's not your fault Saria. You had no idea that rock was going to do all of this." Link told her. "Maybe there's a way to reverse it. Or maybe there's another rock to counteract this rock. Don't worry. We'll figure out something, and I'll be here to help you this time." She told her best friend. Looks like another adventure for Link was about to begin though this would be much different from his other ones.

Saria brought her friend in for hug, as she hugged Link, her arms wrapped around her waist, she began to sob, their breasts pressed together with Saria's seemingly encompassing Link's, due to their large size. "L-Link... T-thank you." She sobbed, burying her face on Link's shoulder. "I-I love." She whispered this to herself, after a minute or two, she brought her face out from her friends shoulder, the crying having stopped, she sniffled here and there. "Link?" She said still in the hug with the former male. "If this is going to require an adventure to fix... Can I tag along to help fix this?" She asked her best friend in the whole wide world, she waited for answer from Link, hoping that she would say yes.

"It's no problem." Link said as she embraced her best friend, their bodies pressing against each other. "Of course you can come along Saria." Link said smiling a bit. It would nice to have someone come along on her adventure rather than be alone. She never did find Navi after the two went their separate ways upon fulfilling her destiny. "The first place we should probably start is where you actually found the stone. Do you remember where you found it?" Link then asked.

Saria nodded happily her crying having stopped. "Yes I do, I can show you exactly where." Saria told Link. "But first I think we need some new clothes, after all mine don't fit and yours seem really baggy." Saria pointed out to Link, even though they had this important mission, it seemed Saria had some deceny to go and get some new clothes, she planted a kiss on Links lips, her tongue forcing it's way into the former males mouth, as it explored the mouth it had entered. Saria nipples were erect and rubbed against Links strained shirt.

Link was kind of surprised when Saria had kissed her. Needless to say she kissed the girl back wrapping her arms around her. Their tongues danced in each others mouths as Link was starting to feel hot yet again. Her nipples were getting hard as Saria's erect nipples were rubbing against hers and her cock had starting to grow erect again making a tent in her tunic even though she had just came. "S-Saria.....we really should focus on finding that rock." She managed to get out. As much as Link wanted to stay and have more fun with her best friend they were on a mission now.

Saria blushed a bit realising Link was right. "Yes we do, but we should also get some more clothes... I don't think any of my old ones fit, you would have any that would fit on you?" She asked the former male, she began to stand up her hands covering her crotch, hiding her semi-erect cock. She cleared her throat slightly keeping her eyes on Link hoping she would have some spares or something at least. After it was quite embarrassing to be naked, after all Saria was a proper person, and proper people did not run around and do quests naked.

"I don't. However I do have this." Link replied with. She took out this magical wand. It was able to create different items and clothing. She used it on Saria putting her back in the outfit she was once in but big enough for her so it wouldn't tear. "There, now you're all set." The former male hero smiled. "If you're ready we should get going now."

Saria smiled as she began to spin once in her new dress. "Neat wand... Where did you get it?" She questioned Link, kind of wondering how in the name of all of the tri-force, she had gotten such a item. "Did you get it on one of your adventures?" Saria nodded at what Link said. "Yeah I'm ready, we should go out soon, i don't want to be caught dead like this, by the other kokiri." She states to Link placing a quick peck to her cheek, before smiling and heading to the door slowly, due to her new height and size. "Hopefully they are all asleep you know?" The green haird woman hoped, she really didn't like being seen like this.

"Yeah I bought it from a merchant during one of my adventures." Link replied with. She looked outside and it was already sundown. She remember how fast night came in Hyrule. "Well I think now would be the best time to go." The former male told Saria. As soon as they were out the door Link grabbed her hand and lead her towards the lost woods. They managed to get away without anyone seeing them. God knows Link didn't want them seeing him as a girl. When they got to the frost it was a bit different. It had seemed a lot more vines had grown around the place and it looked much more dangerous. Unknown to them it was due to the stone. The Deku Baba were also changed as well in which Link and Saria would soon see.

Saria did not know what would come about, unaware of what has happened to the natural wildlife, the deku baba had become something entirely and it wanted the power of the empress stone for some unknown reason, just like every other monster, who wwre changed by its release, from the Dekus to the Wolfos and so on had been changed by it is release, even the poe sisters! Had been changed as well. All wanting the power for themselves.

"This place has certainly changed." Link said. It was definitely more creepy looking. Still they ventured on through the lost woods. As they got deeper a yellow mist surrounded them. Well it wasn't mist, it was actually pollen and unknown to both Link and Saria it would have an effect on them soon. They would start to feel weak as well as extremely horny. They were actually heading into a trap. "So where exactly did you say you found the stone?" She asked.

Saria began to sweat a bit as her breathing started to pick up, she could feel a burning sensation building up inside of her. She noticed her green bangs falling in front of her, she quickly brushed them away from her view, her face was flushed red as she could of swore that she saw a figure within the mist. Trying to keep her mind collected she began to answer Links question. "I found it whilst I was exploring the forest temple, I had sensed a out energy coming from there, and I just had to find it." She explained and continued to do so, going on about how she mysteriously drawn to it. "I found the stone in the main room, with four lanterns." she lowered her head a bit as she felt ashamed, it was because of her that everything was like this. Because she was drawn to touching the damnable thing. "Link this is all my fault, Had I ignored it maybe it would have disappeared, but no I had to go an touch it try and see what it would do... and look around us, the forest is changing there's yellow mist everywhere, and no sight of any monsters, Stalfos or otherwise! And add to the fact we are adults a-and-and... that we could die from this!" She exclaimed putting herself down a bit, she truly felt like all this was her fault. "What if the stone doesn't reverse this? What if we become stuck like this?!" Saria was becoming more and more flushed and upset.

"Hey don't blame yourself. You had no idea this was going to happen. Besides I'm sure someone else would have gotten their hands on it. Someone more dangerous." Link said trying to cheer Saria up. She was too was starting to feel the effects to pollen. They had to be fast and make their way to the forest temple. However as they were making their way through they were surrounded by Deku Baba, much larger then normal. These ones also had more vines as well. A couple were shot towards Link to which she cut them down....only for them to grow back. "W-What? That shouldn't happen." Caught off guard the vines eventually got a hold of her. "Shit!" The Deku Baba vines were also trying to get a hold of Saria too as she had the stone.

Saria gasped as she felt the vines going for her, trying to grab her and take hold of her. "Link! Help me!" She cried out to her childhood friend, she let out a gasp when she felt one of the vines snaking its way up her skirt, frantically she moved her hands to try and pull away the plants vines, doing so with minor success. She moaned as she felt the bruning sensations in her body pick up, the slightest movement or brush of her bldy against her clothes sent waves of pleasure through her body, as her nipples became erect from the stimulation received. "Link I-I feel hot, I-I... Think the mist is affecting us, weaking us!" She mustered to say as she felt the overwhelming pleasure develop more. The vines were having a hard time grabbing her due to her constant sturggling though some were able to grab on to her ankles.

"Y-You're.....right." Link replied with. She wanted to help her friend but of course she was already caught by the vines. More continued to slither up her tunic touching her in sensitive areas causing her to wince a bit trying to hols back moans. Her nipples and cock were extremely hard right now. Once the vines got Saria's ankles they pulled her up grabbing her arms as well. Now with the two in their grasp the Deku Baba's sprayed off another polled causing them to fall asleep. They were being taken underground where they would both be pushed beyond their psychical and mental limits.

"Ah.....ugh.." Link began to wake up. The first thing she noticed was she was in a dark place. The only source of light were the glowing vines which they were surrounding by. Next to was Saria and both of them were stripped of the weapons, items, and clothes leaving them naked. They were both bound spread eagle thanks to the vines holding them in place. It was also extremely humid as their bodies were dripping with sweat and you could see that same yellow mist keeping their cocks rock hard and twitching. Both futas were being stimulated by leaves caressing their erect nipples and the tips of their cocks leaving them on edge but unable to cum. Small baby Deku Baba licked and sucked on their balls keeping the cum churning in them. Someone could be heard laughing in front of them. "Looks like out milk slaves our up." One of them said. A group of looked like humanoid Deku Baba's emerged.

Saria groaned and moaned as she awoke in the same place as Link, she could feel how wet her balls were from the sucking of the small Deku Baba plants. Groaning and moaning as her nipples, and cock were pleasured by leaves but unable to cum. "It feels so good! Can't release it hurts and feels so good!" She cried out in pleausre. As she was pleasured she could feel all the sweat from her body going down her body, beading across her face and neck and dripping on to the ground below, she looked to Link blushing as she saw the similar situation she was in. "L-link-." She cut off as the voice of a person was heard laughing, gasping when she and Link were called milk slaves. "W-what? W-whats going on?" She moaned slighlty as her balls were sucked on by the small Deku babas. "M-Milk slaves?" Moaned in pleasure her eyes crossed as the pleasure intensified. Her tongue lolling from out of her mouth as she could sweared that she could feel the the cum being drained from her balls and cock. Her face becoming red in embarrassment as the Kokiri couldn't control herself, and due to the fact she was moaning like a slut in public... Well in a form of public at least.

One of the Deku Baba looking humanoids giggled in the Yellow mist. "Yay! Milk slaves! All the babies are going to get milk! Yay! Thank you for donating your body to our kind, random people from above!" The peppy happy voice exclaimed over joyed at the prospects of having milk slaves, had she decided to move closer to the two, they would obviously see her features, such as her hair and other things. From her skin tone to her iris colors down to her bust line, her perfect hips and ass topped with perfect thighs and a perfect wastline. They would have also been able to see the clotbes she wore, which was a some assortment of Cloth and plant looking matter. The Deku baba humanoid turned to look at the others, waiting to see what they would do next.

The Deku Baba humanoid that was laughing emerged. Link could tell she was the leader as she was much taller and had a bigger bust than all the others. Plus her skin was a light shade of red rather than the iris color. She looked over at Saria grinning. "Moaning like a slut already? We haven't even started milking you yet. Wait until the endless orgasms begin. I'm sure your mind will go blank first." She chuckled. "W-What....what do you want with us?" Link asked. She was trying to resist the stimulation. "Like I told you. You two are our new slaves. We're going to be milking your cocks for as long as you draw breath. Don't try to resist. You'll give in eventually. Just look at your friend." The Queen said getting in the middle of them and knelling down to the cocks. The baby Deku Baba move away as she began to caress their balls. "Mmm.....so heavy, and fill with such thick sperm." The Queen licked her lips. "We're going to play a game." She then had the baby Deku Babas oil her soft hands before wrapping one around Link and Saria's cock. "The first one to cum will have to endure some extreme post orgasm torture. Lets begin shall we." The Queen began to slowly jerk their cock off lathering them in oil which would make them even more sensitize to the touch.

Soon the Deku Baba's began to suck on their nipples lightly biting them from time to time. Link shut her eyes and gritted her teeth. However the pleasure was becoming too much as she finally let out and loud agonizing moan. "Ah.....oh! T-Too much!"

Saria cried in pleasure as her cock was lathered in oil, moaning as two Deku Baba attached to her breasts, one for each snd began to suck on her nippples, squealing an moaning at the feeling as the soft hands of the plant girl move up an down her shaft. "Mhm... Link! Help me! It feels to good!" She cried helplessly not knowing that with what was to come, would unintentionally cause Saria to use her Empress powers, she did not know she had. "Please stop! We're on a mission." She cooed in pleasure bucking her hips slightly, as her knees buckled together turning her head slightly she watched as Link suffered the same fate as her. Saria bit her lip and started to grind her teeth as she attempted to resist the Deku Baba queens attempts to get her to cum. "L-Link d-dont cum!" She cried out to her friend more sweat running down the sides of her face, as she closed her eyes trying to imagine something less pleasureable than what was happening down below, Saria groaned an moaned as she felt herself giving way slowly. She could feel her balls burn as her cock was throbbing from all the denial she was giving herself. She squealed in ectasy as her eyes opened and crossed once more tongue hanging out from the side of her mouth.

"I-I'm....trying not to." Link moaned trying her best to think of something else. However the Queen's hand's were far to good. "Resist all you want. Eventually one, or both of you will cum. You have no mission. Your only mission is to be my milk slaves." She told them taking her oily hands and squeezing the tips of their cocks, twisting them like door knobs. To make matters worse more vines began to spread open Link and Saria's ass and pussy before some large vines started to fuck them up there, the ones on their asses massaging their prostate. "AHHHHH!!" Link screamed in esctacy. Her body was drenched in sweat, her eyes crossed and tongue hanging out just like Saria. The other humanoid Deku Baba giggled and laughed as they watch the two suffer wonder which one would cum first.

Saria moaned and whimpered as she tried to resists, eyes still crossed and tongue hanging from her mouth, as she slightly groaned when she heard that their only mission was to be milk slaves, which only served to mentally strengthen Saria resolve to resist, as the empress stone began to work its magic slowly empowering the girl with the ability to fight back, when this empowerment would reach its peak and allow Saria to escape who knows, for now the girl (who didn't even know she was being empowered) would have to tough it out, with her own resolve an power. She gasped loudly and squealed as her cock was twisted like a doorknob, and her eyes crossed when her ass was spread open with several vines shooting into it, sending her crying in pleasure, as a similar fate happened to her pussy. She began to buck her hips slightly (well as much she could, with being restrained an all) as she could frel pressure build in her cock, her tip was turning bright red, as the Deku babas on her tits sucked even harder. The Deku baba who had such a peppy voice giggled with her companion, wanting to get in on this action, beads of sweat going down her green skin as excitement built up, her purple eyes full of joy and wonder.

With a simple skip to her walk, she leaned down next to her queen. "Hey can I join in? I mean i understand if you want to only keep this to yourself, and not give any fun to the other lieutenants." She hummed waiting for her wonderfully sexy queen to answer her, a blush working across her face as she watched her ruler pump the cocks faster, a grin spread across her face as a thought came to her mind. "Hmm never mind! That looks like its not all that fun! How about me and the other lieutenant, get down an dirty for you?!" She asked in her still peppy voice jutting her finger back at the other deku baba, it was noticable that this peppy girl was able to make herself sound quite sudective, and that she could change her mind on a dime.

Yes the good news was that Saria was gaining power from the stone. However unknown to them they would be trapped down here for at least four days. Being that this was only the first day their torment was just beginning. The queen looked over to her two other deku baba girls. "Of course. Put on a show for me." She replied with as she focused back on Link and Saria's cocks. The tips of them were turning extremely red. Link herself was doing her best to resist. "I'm....not going to....cum." She managed to say. It was only made worse as the leaves returned to tease the tips of the cocks making circular motions around them as the queen jerked them off faster. "You two WILL cum for me." She said. "S-Saria.....I....I not going to last." Link warned. She could feel her balls tightening up meaning she was about to ejaculate.

The Deku Baba girl smirked as she made her way back over to the other, planting a kiss on her lips before forcing her tongue into her mouth, letting explore every nook and crany, as she felt the others begin to fight back in a surge of dominance, The lieutenant wiggled her hands into the others leafy clothes fingers immediately going for her pussy, and shoving two fingers in moving them in a back and forth motion. Her other free hands going to one of the perky big breasts, her thumb teasing one of the nipples with a loving care. She could hear the other moan happily like a slut. "Ohhh fuck!" Cried Saria as she could feel her balls tighting at the sensation. Pressure building up slowly as she could almost feel the cum moving up, she watched as the Queen Deku baba light red hands moving up and down her shaft with a rougher pace, as the leaves began teasing the tip of her shaft. "Ooooohhh fuck! Link! Link! I don't want to cum!" She cried out in pain and pleasure. "Li-link? Please d-don't c-cum.. Fight!" She mustered as her balls churned heavily as she felt leave start to caress her, as she felt the vines in her holes picking up their pace. Her own girl fluids running down the plant matter coating it. "Fuck! Link! I'm! Go-going to cum!" She cried once more

"M-Me.....to!" Link cried out. "That's right. Don't fight it any longer. Give in and accept you fate my milk slaves. Cum for me." The Queen purred, her voice sounding almost hypnotic. As soon as she said that Link couldn't fight any longer. She had finally surrender to the Queen. She let out a loud moan as she felt her balls tighten so tight. Her cock expanded and twitched like crazy before rope after rope of hot thick globs of sperm shot out of it covering the floor. She came a lot more than usual shoot out more cum than a usual orgasm. No doubt it was the most intense one Link had ever had in her entire life. The Deku babies began to eat up the cum as if it was the first meal they ever had. The Queen grinned devilishly as she looked at Link. "Your torture is just beginning my slave." She told her. Without giving Link a chance to rest a vine with a suction like mouth at the end latched onto the tip of her cock and began to twist and suck on it. "GAHHH! NO STOP!!! IT'S TOO SENSITIVE!!!" She cried out as it twisted and sucked on the tip. Saria would endure the same torment once she came too.

Saria whimpered and moaned in slutty tone, as her cock erupted; cum shooting out and coating the Deku baba queen hand and arm! Which surprised the plant woman Saria gasped as she felt the vine come down, covering her cock and began to suck on it, she let out a large squeal as her cock was also twisted. Letting out a higher pick cry as she felt the vine in her ass began to pump faster and faster. "L-link! Help me!" She crys in pleasure and distress, obviously wanting to get out of her bonds. The green haired Kokiri struggled in panic and pleasure; her body getting covered in sweat wuuch began to pool on the hard floor beneath her. The two Deku baba lieutenants had stopped playing with each other, now turning their attention that the two were suffering from, the peppy lieutenant couldn't helo but lick her lips and mutter something abiut trying some cum later.

Unfortunately for Saria Link was not going to come to her rescue this time. She was too busy getting tortured herself. The vines were relentless fucking, twisting, and sucking on their oversensitive cockheads. It didn't take the futa her to cum again almost screaming bloody murder as her semen was collected this time. For some reason it was thicker and creamer than the last time. "The collection process has begun. As long as you breathe in the pollen you both will be continue to shot thick creamy loads of cum." The Deku Queen said licking Saria's cum off her arm.

Four days had passed since then. Link was pretty much on autopilot, her sanity almost gone. "I'm......I...I can't take it anymore. I'm going to die." She cried. It seemed in the end they both had failed and we're destined to be trapped as milk slaves to the Dekus for the rest of their lives.

Back
Top Bottom