Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new empress! (Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx)

Firestarter09

Supernova
(To anyone looking at this, Yes this has Saria, yes she has a underage body, but for this Rp, she was transformed, we are starting this Rp with her post transformation, along with whatever happened off screen, SO TO STRESS! WE ARE DOING THIS UNDER THE RULES OF THE WEBSITE! NOTHING UNDERAGE WILL BE MENTIONED! thank you! to give an example http://pre03.deviantart.net/29f0/th/pre/i/2011/141/5/2/adult_saria_by_jennax3-d3gv5j1.jpg)

Saria sighed as she tried to adjust to all that happened today, her body was so.. busty now and older, and really busty, and so was the entirety of the kokiri, did she mention all of them were really busty women now? No, well that's happened, on top of all this she had to deal with the extra package she had grown, she really regretted touching that stone she had found this morning. "Fuck!" She cursed to herself as her head hit the ceiling of her home, which was really cramped now due to her adult body. She sighed wishing Link was here to help out, but he had left years ago due to a mission from the deceased deku tree. "I hate this!" She exclaimed as some of her now longer green hair bangs hung in front of her face, her hair now went down to her butt.

It had been seven years. Seven years since he traveled through time and saved Hyrule. Seven years since he had saved a clock town from being devoured by an evil mask and its moon. Since then Link had been traveling all around the world going to different kingdoms and experiencing different cultures and lifestyles. Eventually our hero of time would visit the one place where his adventure began. However all was no at peace. The Kokiri Forest was in a panic. As the Kokiri were suppose to be kids even after seven years they were all adults like him, all of the busty female adults. Link wonder what could have happened? Was the forest cursed? What happened to Saria? Wasting no time he raced towards her home as he remembered where it was. "Saria?!" Link called out.

Saria sat the end of her now useless small bed, her small blanket covering her rather curvaceous body, she groaned and grumbled to herself, not knowing that Link had arrived in the kokiri forest, she burried her face in her hands , resting her elbows on her knees, she was not happy at all, and add the fact her that her cock was fully erect. And couldn't figure out how to get un-erect, and it was completely distracting her, she just couldn't take her mind off of it. "This all my fault." She grumbled to herself.

When Link entered Saria's house no doubt he was surprised to see that his childhood friend was all grown up just like him. She was much taller, had long green hair, a nice big bust, and there was something sticking up from her dress? "Saria? Is that you?" Link asked surprised. What had gone on in the time he had been gone?

Sariw gasped as she saw Link, recognising his hair and face anywhere, though he was much older. Turning away from the hero of time, she was to embarssed to show herself, especially with her new appearance. "L-link go, just go." She simply told the hero, her voice cracking a bit, as she was close to breaking down, she gasped as she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Link just go." She told her friend, not wanting him to get any closer than he already was. "Please just go."

So.....it is you Saria. Link thought. Of course he didn't listen to her and came closer. "Saria what's wrong? Why do you look like this?" Were his two questions. Link didn't mind Saria's new look. He like her more adult appearance. Placing a hand on her shoulder Link felt an instant shock and jumped back. He began to feel funny. Little did he know that he, was turning into a she.

Saria kept her head away from her friend, not wanting to look at him. "I-I Found a strange rock." She told Link. "I Touched it, and then... then there was a flash, and every started to transform." She explained to her friend, while still looking away from him. "Everyone started to get bigger and older, and... and girly... and me... I got something else." She continued. "Link I don't know how to fix this." Saria started sniffle, most likely on the verge tears, showing that this entire situation was taking its toll on the poor green haired Kokiri. "Link I'm scared." She stated to her friend, unaware of his changes that would be happening soon.

"A strange rock?" Link began with. "Don't worry Saria I'm sure we'll." Before he could get anything else out he felt intense pain in his body. Link fell to his knees. What was going on with him? It felt like he was dying or something. Though after a couple of minutes it stop and everything seemed normal. However it wasn't. Link began to realize that his body was more curvy and that he had actually grown a pair of size D breasts. "Huh what the.....my voice." Link's voice also sounded different. It sounded more girl like. Yep just like the rest of them he turned into a girl. Link almost looked the same though her hair was a bit longer not mention to the two new lumps on her chest.

Saria gasped hands covering her mouth in shock, pulling them away she began to stutter. "L-Link? Oh my." She managed ti get out, her face slowly starting to become red in embarrassment. Unbeknownst to both of to either of them, the stone Saria had touched was called the Empress Stone, It was a strange item able to hop through reality's and or time. It was searching for a new mistress (which just happened to be Saria). It would empower its new mistress, giving them a set amount of powers, that would grow in strength, but sooner or later it would give more to its mistress, and as of now the stone was not finished making Saria its new mistress, there were a few more changes she needed to go through.

"What what happened to me?" Link asked Saria. She walked over to the small mirror that she had in her house. When Link got a look at the new her she let out a scream. "I'm.....I'm a girl. How did this happen?" She asked herself. Link poked her breasts to see if they were real to which they began to jiggle a bit. She touched her crotch to realize that her man package was still there which was weird. "Wait if I'm a female then I shouldn't have a cock, but I still do."

Whilst Link looked and poked her body, Saria made her way to her, her arms wrapping around Links waist, she pressed her body up against hers, her really tight skirt straining due to the erect cock she had, the cock rubbed against Link clothed covered bum, her larger breasts pressed in to Link, curved feminine back. "Link... I feel... So needy." She whimpered to her former male friend, she began to buck her her hips a bit, letting her cock rub even more against Links bum, unknown to both the empress stone would soon began its secondary effects on Saria. "Please! Help me!" She whimpered and whined.

Link blushed deeply feeling Saria hug her from behind. However she felt something sticking out of her. Does.....does she have a cock? Link thought. She let out a soft moan feeling Saria's cock rub against her. It was starting to make her hard. "A-Alright Saria...I-I'll help you." Link got out. "First things first. Strip, you clothes off." She told her best friend. Link herself began taking off her clothes.

Saria blushed and began to stammer a bit. "I-I-I-I have some trouble!" She exclaimed. "My clothes are incredably tight!" Pointing out the fact, thst her clothes were basically about to rip at any point. "So i need some help." She said, this entire situation was new to her. Rip! Tear! her dress began to rip, along with her shirt. It seems the empress stone would soon be taking effect once again. "Oh... Never mind, it seems they just ripped." She bluntly pointed out, the remnants of her clothed falling to the ground, leaving her completely and her fully erect cock exposed, she could see links eyes widen, mostly at her cock size and ball size.

"Whoa, when you get that?" Link had to ask. She couldn't stop staring at it and it was kind of making her horny as her cock became erect. Eventually she made Saria sit down her bed and she kneeled in front of her. "Don't worry Saria. I'll make you feel better." Link told her as she wrapped one of her hands around Saria's cock and began to jerk it off. She also began to kiss and lick the tip of Saria's cock. Link could feel her own pussy getting wet and cock was twitching like crazy.

"O-oh Link, it feels weird!" Saria moaned out in pleasure as her cock was grabbed, this feeling foreign to her as she had never experienced anything like this. She began to arch her back in response when she felt the kiss and lick on the tip. Her D cup breasts jiggled when this happend, as this happened her breasts began to grow in size. The Empress stone taking its secondary effects on Saria once again, pushing the breast flesh out slowly growing it larger and larger, both futas did not notice this and would be surpised when they did. Saria moaned as she felt Links kising pick up and pace, and gasped when she felt the tongue wrap around her shaft. "L-Link! Keep going!"

Link began to stroke Saria faster, though only for a little bit before taking her cock into her mouth and sucking on it. The blond futa closed her eyes as she bobbed her head up and down on her best friends cock. Meanwhile Link used her hands to play with Saria's balls while the other hand was jerking herself off. W-Why am I doing this? Link wondered. Could it be because of the stone?

Saria moaned as her best friend, bobbed his- or rather hers head up and down her shaft, gasping when her balls were fondled and played with. "L-link your mouth, lips, tongue even... It's so sofffft!" She managed to coo in pleasure, her breasts jiggle more as they reached E-cups with no signs of stopping, it seems the empress stone was having an effect on Link, you see when the person who touched the stone becomes the next empress, they gained powers, one of these powers, was making other empresses who were just as powerful as her, but would never betray her, of course the power was always unstable, and the only way to stabilize it was by turning someone i to another empress first, and that was through touching the one who touched the stone, and since Saria was the one who touched it and since Link touched her, Link was an empress now, and Saria power had been stabilized

Link continued to suck Saria off giving her balls a nice firm squeeze. She had no idea why she was doing this but she was enjoying it quite a lot. Her own cock began to ooze pre-cum from being too excited. Taking her mouth off of Saria's cock Link began to jerk it off harder and faster. She wanted to friend to cum right in her mouth show she kept it open nice and wide for when Saria shot her load.

Saria moaned happily, as her cock released it payload, spraying large amounts of hot thick spunk, directly into Links mouth, though some landed on her mouth, and chest. Saria panted her chest now a bountiful F cup, her ass had grown as well, along with her thighs. Her testicles has seemingly gotten bigger as well. "L-link i feel so good!" She moaned happily as the pleasure did not fade. "I love your girl form!" She cried out happily.

Link swallowed whatever cum that had shot into her mouth. "Thanks Saria." She said before looking up at her noticing that she had changed even more. "Saria! You've grown even more!" It was probably the stone that was causing her growth spurts. Speaking of growing it seemed that Link's cock was growing even harder and more sensitive. "Ah!.....ah......Saria....please. I need release too." She begged her cock twitching like crazy.

Saria looked at her upgraded body, blushing a bit. "How do you want me to help you link?" Saria asked her friend who was begging. She saw how the cock twitched like crazy, as spurts of cum sprayed from the shaft. Getting off her bed she forced link to lay back, she began to poke at the shaft in hopes of quick and easy release, hopefully but that was not likely, as it seemed Link was really pent up, blushing she put her face close to the shaft, imitating what link had done for her earlier, she put her lips around the shaft, and began to bob her head up and down the shaft, her tongue wrapping around the shaft, coating it in saliva.

"Ah!" Link let out a small squeak as she felt Saria suck her off. "Y-Yeah.....just like that. You're doing a good job....ah!" She arched her head back moaning in pleasure. Her cock was throbbing in Saria's mouth, her tip twitching around her tongue. Soon Link began to use her hands and play with her breasts teasing her nipples as her tongue was hanging out out of her mouth.

Saria bobbed her head up and down, her tongue moving up and down the shaft as well. She could feel the tip twitch and spurt small cum come out from the cock tip. When the taste hit her tongue, Saria was met with a very tasty flavor, Sweet yet not to sweet. Salty yet not too salty. "Why do I know this? Why did it come to mind?" Saria mentally asked herself, wondering why she had known that, maybe the stone had added a bit of knowledge to her memory. It must be the stone, she continued her pleasuring her best friend. She could feel the cock twitch even more, Saria began to pick up her pace, bobbing up and down faster than before.

"O-Oh.....oh Saria. Keep going!" Link moaned out arching her head back as her best friend continued to pleasure her. She could feel her cock twitching more and more with each suck and she knew she wasn't going to last much longer especially since Saria was picking up the pace. After about another two minutes it was too much for Link. She closed her eyes and let out a loud moan as she felt her balls tighten. Ropes of hot thick cum shot out of her cock right into Saria's mouth.

Saria eye's widen as cum raced dkwn her throat, and into her stomach, she felt the ropes of cum begen to leak from her mouth, she pulled away from the cock, more cum leaked from Saria mouth, as she swallowed what remained in her mouth. "Wow... That was... Eventful." Saria blushed, streaks of cum remained near her lips. Her eyes widened a bit, realizations hit her like a bag of bricks. "I can't believe we did that... I can't believe any of this is happening." She went on lowering her head in shame a bit, her face becoming somber as she began to feel regret. "L-Link... I'm sorry... I really am, I-It's my fault for all this happening... Im sorry." It seemed Saria was becoming increasingly upset over what was happening. "Link I don't know if we can fix this." She looked at Link, her friend breathing heavily, her chest falling and rising everytime she breathed.

Back
Top Bottom