Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adalies Blood Adventure (Sausage-sama & RPG-girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would be surprised if any of the local lords or wizards would be able to attract someone able to cast Spring Bloom... though she internally made a note to see if it would be possible to find and employ a Jade Wizard, preferably a journeyman, though if she could snatch one that was just starting, and the right books, well, that might make things easier. Of course, she could set up an... 'accident' with one, fake his or her death and then work on the mage in her dungeon.

Still, though his report, she would be quiet, listening, before she nodded and took his hand, stepping with dainty grace onto the ground. Eyes would move around, searching things out, even as she spoke. "You are not to approach the stone before it is in the chest. Wyrdstone has unpleasant effects on mortals." After that, she would turn to the zombies and give them their instructions, needing to stay close to monitor things. She needed just a little more power, an oft commonly sighed refrain, to be able to control them much better, though she was close.

Markus too stepped out behind his lady before she told him to halt, he could see a faint glowing in the distance but it was all a blur, the object being too far combined with his failing vision. “Of course Milady I shall wait here for you” he said standing outside the black coach.

While he stood attentively the zombies moved to grab a heavy lead lined chest from the back of the carriage, with 4 of them having to pick it up, slowly shambling behind her. They stayed close to her proximity none of them straying more than 10 meters away, while the ones carrying the chest were right behind her, the glowing object seeming brighter as the sun set.

She would keep to the shadows and the cover, as really, the sun was deadly to her. She was not one of the ones able to walk in the sunlit hours, and thus, she would direct the shambling dead forward, to pluck the warpstone from the ground and place it in the chest, before making a sweep of the field, and returning. Of course, while they were doing so, she would reach out with mystic senses, trying to see if there was any more, and directing her minions to hidden deposits.

Magic Sense (WP), TN 70; 1d100= 37

The zombies would grab the largest piece of warpstone, about the size of a carriage wield in both height and diameter and place it into the chest. The rest of the zombies would scour the field only finding small chunks of stone, chipped away from the main one which they also placed in the chest before closing it.

(You sense nothing other than the warpstone in the area at first, but your magic sense detects the faint hint of something else in the area, nearly masked completely by the warpstones aura. 100 yards to the east, of where you are standing. The magical item or person you aren’t sure what vanishes just as quick as it appeared. Perhaps you were mistaken, or whatever it was has left.)

1) Do you go investigate and see if the source of magic Is still their?
2) Send a zombie in your stead just in case it’s a trap or something dangerous
3) Leave you have what you came for

She would frown, and consider the possibilities of that thing she sensed. Given that she was dealing with the damn rats, she would be prepared to wager blood that the magical signature she sensed was some form of scrying spell, keeping an eye on the most likely prize. Still, she would send a pair of zombies ahead of her, ordering the others to defend the chest, as she goes forward, a hand on her rapier, words to incantations on her lips. It would most likely be nothing, but at the same time....

They liked to attack in numbers, and she was far from support.

As she made her way closer to the last known point of the object, her zombies shambling in front of her a man popped out of the dirt, crawling onto the muddy field panting heavily covered in scratches and wounds. He looked terrified so much so he didn’t even notice her or the zombies, he wasn’t even looking back as he struggled to stand up and run before his breathing shallowed, as he fell and didn’t get back. A low rumbling was heard as two large Skaven crawled out of the hole behind him, instantly noticing the zombies and vampire they went for a zombie each the two that was close to the hole.

latest

As she sees them, she would speak, words of power coming from her lips, expelled like a curse even as she focuses, channeling the winds of magic, though mainly from Shyish, as she unleashes the deadly arcane dart, followed by a quick bark for the two zombies to focus first on one of the rats, to bring numbers to bear, to finish off the one her dart would injure.... unless already killed.

Channel Test (TN 70); 1d100= 64
Petty Magic (Arcane Dart); 1d10+2= 7
Arcane Dart Damage; 1d10+3= 8

The arcane dart hits one of the rat creatures, making its body glow for a brief second with a bright white light as its sent flying through the field completely dead, upon closer examination of its corpse, a clear dagger can be seen embedded in its side completely most likely from the peasant man from earlier. The other skaven too lies dead, a few screeches as it slowly dies, and gurgles drowning in its own blood as one of the zombies have taken a large bite out of its neck. There will be no answers here, the skaven are completely naked nearly no weapons or items left on them.

She would frown slightly, even as she gestured for the zombies to grab hold of the skaven and drag them, moving back to the coach, where the warpstone should be loaded in the chest. Still, she would move over to the downed peasant, sniffing and then poking him, seeing if he still lives.

The peasant is very much dead, his frail mortal body given up from the wounds he sustained. One slight gash near his leg, and the foul diseases the Skaven carried overcame his immune system in mere minutes. A possible reason why the corpse had turned a blotchy purple, meanwhile the zombies had loaded up both Skaven bodies on the back of the carriage as well as the chest.

She would call one of the zombies back, instructing the zombie to keep the three bodies away from mortals for the time being. She planned on having the peasant burned, and a small gift made to his family in recognition of his valor. It would not be much of a gift, but still, he delivered a pair of skaven into her hands, and she did make that promise earlier about information. Walking up to the coach, there would be something like amusement on her face. "Would my subjects be interested in watching the rats burn you think?"

There is something like whimsy in her speech as she says that, though she planned on them being a head and tail shorter when they burned.

Markus meanwhile watches his lady carefully, a small handkerchief with the Von Carstein crest on held up to his mouth. “I think Milady it would do the people some good, it would certainly show them what protection you provide for them, even if they do not see it daily. If not that it might get rid of the ghastly smell” he said putting the cloth to his nose again barely able to stand the stench, and he had been to some of the worst peasant hovels in all of Sylvania.

She would chuckle softly, nodding even as she spoke. "Then they shall have their show, with of course the heads of the skaven removed and placed on stakes before the village gate first, the tails nailed to the gate of my estate." In a way, it was both message to the skaven, as well as warning and celebration. Still, her nose would crinkle a bit, as she nods. "Well then, to the estate, I have accounts to examine, and plans to make."

Still, she would enter the coach gracefully, and a thought would occur to her while on her seat. "Tell me," and there would be a mischievous cast to her lips, "would you say that you know how to please a woman with your mouth?"

“I shall arrange for our undertaker to prepare the bodies? So the heads stay intact for as long as possible, and have some men setup some pyres in the village square, will you be attending the festivity yourself Milady?” Markus asked, as he climbed in the coach after her closing the door and rapping on the side as the coach began to move off.

“Please a woman? While that is quite a personal question, I must say none of my previous masters permitted me to marry, as this role takes most of my time so no I haven’t even been with a woman Milady” Markus answered with as much dignity as you could.

She would consider things, both pressing the issue, and of attending the small festivity that she had planned. Really though, she knew what she would decide quickly enough. "We shall have to hold it after I am finished talking with the other rat, if they have taken a prisoner, or arranged for a third to join the fire if not. The license will of course have to be made, to be presented to the Rat catcher, so the festivity may be tomorrow night." She would sigh and shake her head, but she would also not press further into the details of Markus's sexual past.

However.... "What is the name of the younger guard that was guarding the crypt this evening?" There was interest in her voice as she said that, but a polite, distant kind of interest.

“Hopefully the Guard captain Urok and the ratcatcher managed to apprehend one of these filthy beasts alive. Oh the new one at the crypts I believe his name is Jasper. Skinny young thing isn’t he? Barely 15 and already a guard, I think he is an orphan his family died in one of the last famines a few years back” Markus said as the coach finally arrived back to the estate, with him opening the door for her to get out.

She would think the name over, before nodding, making her way out the coach, and there is something of a thoughtful expression on her face, even as she internally considers things, before she makes a small gesture with her hands. "Tell him to bathe at the end of his shift, and to report to my study in three hours." She planned on having a little fun, even as she ordered the zombies to deposit the chest in her quarters before returning to the crypt.

“Very well Milady, I shall see to it he is properly bathed myself, you never know with people these days” Markus said as he left the coach too giving her a small bow. The guard Jasper had been whisked away from his duty outside the crypt to a small bathroom in the estate, where Markus made sure he scrubbed and cleaned all dirt off him, before handing him a silk top and pants, with some brown leather boots and informing him to head to the study. A loud knocking was heard as Jasper entered the study a little worried about his fate.

2d90b1f8eec3bd67f845acc18db9f525.jpg

She herself would have cleaned herself, and dressed in an identical manner, even as she waited for him to arrive. As he entered, she would smile a touch. However, there would be something predatory in her eyes, like a great cat that has seen the meal it intends to play with first, to draw things out before the kill. Still, her tone would be welcoming. "I wonder, why do you think I've asked for you?" There is amusement there, a playfulness that was no less cruel for all of it.

Jasper entered closing the wooden door to her study as quietly as he could, as he gulped slightly his lady was quite beautiful but those piercing yellow eyes scared him half to death. “Erm I am not too sure Milady, did I do something wrong?” he asked barely getting out the words, he didn’t want to look into her eyes, it was like prey looking at a predatory. No instead he opted to look somewhere else, at her large full breasts. The outfit she had one only covered the nipple and the bottom half revealing the pale globes to the world, though whether this was a better place to look than into her eyes only the gods could tell.

She would chuckle, the sound almost like a purr, her breasts moving, as she leans forward. "If you had done something wrong, it would have been settled with your commanding officer." Granted, she was at the top of the chain of command, but still, she had no time for the petty misdeeds and deeds of the rank and file. "Rather, this is because of a few comments before hand, while I gathered my troops." She would chuckle, rolling it as she leaned forward. "Tell me, are you a virgin?"

Virgin was always a little sweet, though also watery. Well aged virgin made for an interesting treat however, though it could get too old.

“Oh about that I’m sorry Milady if I offended you in anyway, I just thought you were really pretty” Jasper spluttered out, wondering why the other older guard had opted to just grunt and rarely speak when the lady arrived, it was now he realized it was better to keep his mouth shut, and only speak when spoken to. “Virgin, yes I suppose I still am” he said a strong red blush filling his previously pale cheeks. He couldn’t help but stare at her breasts as she spoke, she must have been moving them like that on purpose, he was almost in a hypnotic trance as he tried his best not get an erection but to no avail. A very clear visible tent now showing in his silken pants, he was both embarrassed and ashamed.

She would merely smile, as she moved a bit, so that she would be fully facing him, still sitting, but nothing between her and him as she sits. Still, she would raise a foot and speak, her voice the height of amusement. "You are going to take off my shoes. Then, you will get on your knees and proceed to service my womanhood. If you do a good enough job, I may enjoy myself while removing your virginity." She would likely not at this point really, even as she winked at him, and then spoke, as if reading his mind. "You will be doing this every week from now on, for the next month or three. Consider it... a punishment of sorts."

The fact that she would include a meal for herself afterwards, well, that was a matter of course!

“Okay I understand Milady, sorry again for my comments I will do my best to please you” he said his voice a little shaky as he dropped to his knees shuffling forward to her. Very carefully he undid the lace on both of her boots and slid them off placing them beside the chair. He was unsure what to do now, but decided to take some initiative as he pushed up her skirt like armour outfit she had on. Revealing some red silky panties covering her womanhood, carefully he grabbed them from either side and pulled them down to her ankles a little worried. Her thighs were pretty muscular it looked like she could crush his head if she wanted to.

She would smile, like a cat that just ate a particularly plump bird, as she practically purred out her response. "I hardly mind the comments, however, there must be consequences, even for careless words, do you not agree?" Still, she would move her thighs aside, allowing him access, so that he could work on her sex. It would already but a touch damp, as she looks down, amused and seemingly content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom