Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Rose: Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx (Its another rp... Again.)

Ruby groaned and moaned as ber tip was twisted like a doorknob, for most humans thus would have been seen as displeasure and torture.. For demons this was another part of their odd sexual lives, a grin worked its way across the aspiring demoness huntress in training, as her lover suggested her idea. "Fine, but not protection spells during sex." She added to her lovers bet. Ruby was sometimes a dangerous betting woman, doing what she thought was a great bet, but in the end could or would end pretty bad, but sometimes those bets ended pretty well. When they did it paid off pretty well. "Now do your worst honey, I'm not ending up on the fucking milker." She states in a matter of fact tone, turning her head slightly so she could give a quick peck to her cheek. Before turning back and facing the shower wall keeping her compsure cool and collected. As she had no intention of losing this.

"Oh I plan to." Winter whispered into Ruby's ear. She knew many way to make her lover cum real quick and she was going to use every single one of them. One of her hands slowly slid down to the demoness' ass before inserting a few fingers inside massaging her prostate. Her other hand was giving Ruby's cock long hard slow strokes with her thumb rubbing hard against the tip and under the glands. At the same time Winter was whispering inside her lover's ear telling her how she loved seeing her bound to the bed, her cock helplessly trapped in the milking tube and being jerked off while she kissed licked and sucked on her tender balls. "Mmm....you know you wanna be milked." Winter nibbled on Ruby's ear.

Ruby moaned happily as felt Winter hot breath in her ear. Shivering a bit before yelping pleasure as she felt fingers enter her ass and began to massage her prostate. "Naughy! HNGH!" She cried out in pleasure, as Winters soft hands went to work on her cock giving it long slow strokes, she moaned ectasy qs sshe heard Winter whisper in hee ear, about being bound to the bed, the cock milker helplessly trapping her cock. Whilst she sucked, licked and kissed her balls; her big cum filled balls that churned and produced her semen. She let oht slutty moans as her lover nibbled lightly on her ear. "That's such a naughty idea!~ almost makes me wanna pin you down, and give a nice mean cock fuck~." She moaned in response. "Damn i wanna cum so bad!" She cried out in pleasure, but residted the urge to cum there and then, after she didn't want to be bound to her bed helplessly. "HNGH! AH... AH... F-fuck!" Ruby cired out panting as she felt her lovers fingers slowly massaging harder against her prostate. "But what if you break my balls using that machine? What if i cant make my... delicious semen for a while?" She in between pants as her cock gland was rubbed once more, with even more vigor than before.

"You're a demon. Your balls won't break." Winter whispered in her ear. "Besides you know I'll be gentle with them.....if you want me too." She began to nibble on Ruby's ear again as her stokes became harder and faster. She was really giving her lover's prostate a good massage now. Winter wished she had more hands, so she stopped jerking Ruby off for a second to summon more. Soon the multiple hands were teasing every inch of the demoness' body. Her breasts were being fondled, her balls were lightly being tickled, and the tip of her cock was being rub on the top and under the glands and Winter continued to jerk her off real fast now.

"Yeah but we both are demons! HNGH!" Ruby cries out as her cock was continuously stroked and ear nibbled on, soon her moans would stop as Winters hands left her body, but soon continued as her body was gropped and played with by the multiple hands summoned by Winter moments later. The Demoness was at her lovers mercy now. the only thing she had to do now was cum, all the while moaning and squealing like the slut Ruby was sometimes with her lover, she managed to hold still not even letting an ounce of pre-cum leak from her tip. Even though Ruby was still at her lovers mercy, she showed remarkable will at not cumming showing just how determined she was to the fuck the living shit out of Winter. Ruby was quite scary when determined. "Mhm your hands are so goood!~" she cooed in pleasure being edged closer. Her lover began to jerk her off at an incredible rate, as the summoned hand at the tip of her cock stroked her gland. Her balls churned with cum as they were tickled and played with by the summoned hands.

"Mmm.....thanks.....any they're not going to stop until you cum either." Winter purred into Ruby's ear as the hand teasing the demoness' tip wrapped around it and started to twist it like a doorknob. He balls also got a nice squeeze as well as her cock was being jerked off incredibly fast. Winter began to nibble on her lover's ear and kiss up and down her neck. Just as Ruby was determined not to cum Winter was determined to make her shoot her load. She wanted to see her strapped to that milker so badly.

Ruby moaned as she felt her lover purr into her ear. "Ohh fuck! I-I-I can't cum, gotta fuck you..... Won't let you win- OH Fucking hell!" She cried out as Winter hand teased her tip before it was gripped like a doorknob and twisted, thank god for being a demon, or else that would been really fucking painful. Ruby moaned as the other hands summoned by Winter, began to grope more and more giving squeezes across her body. She looked down watching as her breasts moved and bounced, fondled by the summoned hands which were a perfect replica of Winters own hands. Her nipples were were teased by the fingers being pulled, twisted and rolled around. "Ohhh! Fuck me harder! I want to fuck you soool hard!" She blurted out, as her ass cheeks were squeezed and rubbed together, as the hand inside her ass still massaged her prostate. Her eyes began to cross as she let her tongue hanged from the side of her mouth, for a Demoness Ruby seemed to act like Succubus most of the time, which most other supernatural beings found odd. She moaned in a slutty fashion as her balls were squeezed and fondled, the red and black haired Demoness could feel them churn with her hot spunk. "N-no.. C-can't cum!" She cried out in determination as she was slowly falling to her lovers assault, knowingly that she was going to cum eventually. She began to use some of her own Demonic energy to conjure something in retaliation. It was one of Rubys favorite things to summon, a replica of herself, some would say that would really be narcissistic as hell.

Winter blinked seeing the replica of Ruby but then smirked. "Two of you huh? This should be interesting." It would definitely be a challenge for her. Summoning more hands into the mix Winter began to tease the replica in the same fashion as her love. "You know I do have more than one tube. Maybe I can milk you and your copy together." She whispered in Ruby's ear before nibbling on it. More hands were now teasing the demoness' tip and balls. They wanted her to cum so bad. There was no way Winter was going to lose.

Ruby and her replica moaned as they were gropped and played with, proving to much for either of them; causing both the dupilcate and the originals to cum. "N-no fair! That clone was to fuck you!" She whines; not entirely happy that her plan did not go the way it was supposed to, her cock continued to ooze cum; as her balls churned whilst they were fondled by the conjured hands. "No fair!" She whined in pleasure, not wanting to be Winters toy, especially since she had wanted to fuck Winter with out a proctection spell.

"Oh well. You were too slow." Winter whispered in to Ruby's ear grinning like a devil knowing that she won. Once finishing in the shower they dried themselves off and went back into the room where she bound the demoness spread eagle onto the bed. She got the machine ready as well though before getting to the main event she want to tease her lover a bit. Taking a couple of feathers Winter decided to torment Ruby's cock once more. She lightly caressed and tickled the demoness' cock and balls with the feather getting her nice and hard. Taking both feathers she rubbed them back and forth over her tip, and extra hand began giving her balls and nice massage.

Ruby whimpered and squealed like a bitch, her cock being teased in such a way sent many pleasure through out her body, eliciting whorish moans that filled the air. Good thing no one else really lived in this house.... That and it was in the middle of nowhere. "Hngh! C'mon on Winter no fair! I wanna fuck you pregnant!" Whinned Ruby in between moans, as her laden sack churned and tingled. The feeling this caused was most pleasurable... But sadly this not how Ruby wanted it to go down... No she wanted to be fucking Winter, making her beg for her cock and demand to be filled with her seed. But alas she had lost her little bet,and truth be told Ruby did kind of enjoy this a bit, though not as much as actual fucking. "Come on Winter! Please I wanna fuck you so bad!" She began to beg, as more and more whorish moans escaped her lips. "I mean what-." Ruby yelped, her balls tightening as she was getting close to releasing her load. "What are you going to do with all my seed? Whats the purpose?" She kept asking, before she reactively crossed her eye's, as Winter teasing of her cock became more pleasurable. She watched as her lover moved the tips of the feather against her shaft, watching as she glided them up and down, back and forth. Sometime gliding them against the tip, sometimes against the glan. Rubys lips began to quiver as pre-cum began to leak from the tip, and drippled down the sides of her shaft.

"Oh.....looks like you're ready." Winter said smiling and of course ignoring Ruby's question. She stopped using the feathers on the demoness and walked over to the nightstand grabbing a small bottle of oil. She poured some of it onto her lover thick throbbing cock giving it a few long hard strokes before slowly placing the milking tube onto it. With the snap of her fingers the machine came to live and slowly began to pump Ruby's cock. Winter would of course started off slow but turned up the speed and rhythm real fast once she had her first orgasm. As much as she loved Ruby she wasn't going to go easy on her. She was going to milk her balls dry. Speaking of her balls they weren't left untouched as they were fondled and squeezed as well. Meanwhile Winter laid beside her lover using the feather she used on her cock to tease her nipples.

Ruby moaned happily as her body was teased, her cock being used to fill the odd fetishes that Winter lusted for. Though it was not what Ruby wanted, but she had lost a bet.. So a deals a deal... Sadly though she did somewhat enjoy this feeling, the feeling of her cock being pumped repeatedly over and over as her breasts were grabbed and teased with a feather. She gasped as the magic hands that teased her balls, gave an even harder squeeze as well beginning to fondle them and roll them in their magic palms. She couldn't help but burst out laughing as some of the magic hands began to tickle her sole, causing the Demoness to buck around in the bed a bit. If Ruby really wanted to get out of this situation; she could easily just break off the chains keeping her to the bed. But then again where would the fun be in that? Her breasts jiggled with every movement she made making it harder for her lover to tease her nipples with that damned feather. "Winter! Hahaha! This is so much! Too bad you can't feel all this!" She laugh in pleasure, while it may have seemed like banter of a mad woman; who was going insane. It was actually a very smart tactic of getting Winter where she wanted her. It seemed Ruby was going to try and play by her rules. But who knows if that would work, it seemed to be more of a gamble. "Oh fuck! I think I'm going to cum!" She cries out! Her cock trembling as it blows it first load into the pump.

The machine sucked up Ruby's cum right into the tube and into a big container which would be filled with her sperm by the end of the night. "Good girl Ruby, but were far from done." Winter said. With the snap of her fingers her summoned hands placed a ring around her lover's balls making them nice and tight before they began to tickle them. More hands joined in on tormenting the demoness' soles as finger dug in between her toes. Not only that Winter turned up the intensity of the machine. The tube not only start to pump and suck on Ruby's cock harder and faster but now these small little brushes inside the tube began to brush up and tease the tip of her cock really tormenting all her sensitive spots especially under the glands.

Ruby moaned as she was continuously pleasured, her toes wriggling as the duplicate hands pressed into all the right spots. They way dug in between her toes, causing her to squeal like a utter slut. As she came once more sending more of her spunk up the tube. Her cock twitched once more as it let loose another wave seed into the tube. This time it was thicker than before. "Fuck! Oh god damn it! It feels so fucking good!" She cries out in pleasure, her breasts jiggling as she jerked more and more, her tongue began to hang from the side of her mouth, as she felt Winter use more rhythmic gropping on her breasts. Causing her to cum once more and go into the tube, her balls continuously produce virile seed which tasted pretty good; well that was Ruby and Winter's opinion of the taste of her cum.

Ruby had came enough to fill the entire container up with her spunk. You would think after that it would be over right? "Good job Ruby. You filled it up." Winter said walking over and turning off the milking machine just for a minute to change the container. "Only three more to go." She gave the demoness an evil smile. Once the machine was one the milking continued. Throughout the night her torment continued as she was teased, tickled, and milked. Winter even went as for as to worship Ruby's feet just to heighten her stimulation. "There, all done." Winter told her lover as the last container was full. Her summon hands vanished and she untied Ruby as well as removed her cock from the tube. Just to be a little evil Winter wrapped her hand around the tip of Ruby's cock twisting it a bit. "Your cock must be extremely sensitive after all that milking. Still I think you have enough left in your balls for one more orgasm."

Ruby moaned as her cock was still tortured by the milker, a part of her hoped that it would end, but no it wouldn't as her hopes were shot down quickly by Winter next statement. "Only three more to go~." Ruby shuddered at the words, she could hear the enjoyment that Winter was getting from it. Ruby knew that her girlfriend was having the time of her life, especially sense she gave a evil smile. Throughout the night it was an almost absolute moaning fest; as squeals and erotic moans would escape from Ruby mouth, just as Winter continued to pleasure her body; whether it be through the teasing of her nipples, To tickling her sides or the milker; all the way to when Winter began to worship her feet all to heighten the pleasure she felt! It was all to much for the poor Demoness. Once it was all over Ruby panted heavily, each of her lovely breasts jiggling with each heavy pant. Her eye's looked to Winter which she glared at slightly, She tried to stretch once the restraints were removed, but couldn't as she moaned more at the removal the milker; and the sudden touch of Winter hand and twisting. She bit her lip as she locked eyes with her lover. "God please stop! Please!" She cried out.

Winter continued to twist the tip of Ruby's cock while at the same time tickle the demoness's balls. "Hmm.....I don't think so. I think I'm going to make you cum again. I want those balls drained." She replied with. Oh Winter knew that Ruby would pay her back for this and she didn't care at this point. This was totally worth it. Done tormenting her cock head Winter wrapped her hand around her lover's shaft before jacking her off fast and hard while the other hand squeezed her balls. "Come on dear. Give me the rest of your hot sweet cum." She chuckled. She summoned an extra hand just to tease Ruby's tip once again. That should get her to cum faster despite the fact that her cock was extremely sensitive right now.

Ruby whimpered slightly, her body aching and hurting from all the milking and being stuck in one position.

Back
Top Bottom