Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Rose: Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx (Its another rp... Again.)

"As you wish my love." Winter said as she began to thrust herself even harder into Ruby's pussy. She soon started to suck on her lover's breasts, tongue swirling around the nipple before biting down on it. Winter didn't bite down too hard. She wasn't trying to hurt Ruby after all although she knew her girlfriend did like some pain with her pleasure. As she was fucking her she used one hand and grabbed Ruby's cock and beat it like crazy. "Mmm.....I can tell you're close to cumming again. Oh.....shoot that hot milk out for me."

Ruby moaned happily as her breasts were sucked on, loving the way Winter's tongue swirled around her nipple, before the biting sensation came, It was true she did love pain with her pleasure, she was a bit of masochist. She practicality squealed as she was thrusted harder into, she could feel her womb being hit with each thrust, though it would not actually harm her womb, She moaned happily as her flailing cock was grabbed and jerked by her lover. "Oh your so right!" She cried out, her cock twitching in anticipation as she was getting close to her release, and would soon coat her lover in her thick cum. "Fuck!" She cursed out happily, as her pussy clenched tightly around Winter cock, releasing all her fluids down the shaft, as her own shaft released rope of hot, thick cum which streaked and splattered across Winter face, hair and chest.

"Oh.....oh....goodness." Winter moaned out feeling the walls of Ruby's pussy squeezed her cock. That was enough to send her over the edge and with in seconds she shot rope after rope of hot thick cum into her lovers womb. As she pulled out she laid beside Ruby though her cock was still pretty hard.

Ruby had a dumb grin on her face, as her lover laid beside her. "Fuck... That was awesome." She bluntly stated, rubbing her legs together as she felt some of her lovers cum, leak from her cunt, pooling out onto the bed a bit, most likely staining the black sheets and blankets. "There's so much." She cooed happily to her lover, noticing that her lovers cock was relatively hard, a smirk appeared on her face as she moved a bit around on her bed, Positioning herself so her mouth was near the cock, moving a bit closer she took the cock into her mouth, and began sucking her lover off, bobbing her head up and down, her tongue licking the shaft, coating it in saliva.

This time it was Winter's turn be teased and edge. The young lady let out a low moan as Ruby began to suck her off. She could feet her cock twitching and getting rock hard once again in her lovers mouth. "Oh yes.....ah.....faster." She moaned out as she began to rub and pinch her own nipples which only added to the stimulation.

Ruby began bobbing her head back and forth, her tongue wrapping around the shaft, coating it even more, she began to apply pressure to the cock, giving small bites, her left hand made there way to Winters full balls, fondling them and sqeeuzing, she could feel the testicles move in the palm of her hand, as this happened Ruby began to pour demonic energy through out her body, her body glowed with a faint red aura. "Hmm should I temporarily increase my butt size to large proportions? Or spread it through out my body evenly, and then dominate Winter?" She thought to herself, amongst Demons and Demoness, Ruby was incredibly good at modifying her body, well sexually at least. Pulling her mouth away from salvia covered cock, the only thing connecting her to it, a string of salvia, which Ruby broke before putting her large tits around the shaft, engulfing them in fleshy funbags the tip of the cock poking out between them, her pink nipples erect just waiting to be played with. "Want me to play with my tits?" She asked her lover.

Winter's moaned loudly, her head arching back as she felt Ruby nibbling on her tip of her cock. It felt like torture but it was the kind of torture she got off too. Her lover would notice her cock twitching when she had done that. "Ah....yeah. Ah....don't stop." Winter cried out feeling her balls being fondled and squeezed. Unlike Ruby she didn't mind the pain, she quite enjoyed it. However the blowjob ended and the titjob began as her cock got smothered in Ruby now bigger funbags. "Ah! Fuck!" Winter was trying her best not cum, at least not yet. Without answering she grabbed Ruby's tits by her nipples and pulled and twisted them.

Ruby moaned and squealed when her nipples were pulled, she loved the way it felt, the way it gave pleasure. Though this would make giving a titjob a bit difficult, though Ruby would manage to get it done. "Oh your so dirty." She cooed before using her elbows to squish the breasts together tightly, around the cock before letting out another gasp when her nipples were pinch. Ruby began to buck her hips slightly against the bed, ramming her rock hard cock against the sheets, blankets and bed. Using her elbows the Demoness began to move her large jugs up and down the shaft length. "Make your cock bigger!" She squealed out as her nipples were twisted.

Winter nodded and with the snap of her fingers her cock went from be around nine inches to almost a foot long. It was also thicker and you could see one vein throbbing like crazy. "Oh fuck. Yes, tease my cock even more." She moaned out to her lover thrusting up and down in between her lover's tits. Winter did like it when her cock was edged.

Ruby giggled as she continued to move her tits up and down in rhythm, with Winter almost foot long dick, she whilst she moved her tits in rhythm, she began to lick the cock like a lollipop, moving her tongue up and down the shaft, she loved the way her girlfriend moaned and cried out in ecstasy. Pulling away from the shaft she smirked slightly. "Maybe I wont tease you at all." She smirked with a evil grin, she kept moving her breasts at the same pace with her lovers cock thrusting. "Why don't I just go all out and make you cum?" She giggled slightly when she said that, knowing that Winter would whine and protest that from happening. "Don't worry. I wont do that to you. I love you to much." She moved her breasts faster, her free hands moved there way to her lovers thighs squeezing the fit thighs.

"N-No....please don't do that." Winter painted. Man this was like torture for her but in a good way. She loved the way Ruby was sucking her cock like a lollipop and just when she felt like she was about to explode she stopped causing her cock to twitch a bit. Some pre-cum began to ooze out of the tip though letting her know that she was close only to be denied. Winter could feel her big balls tightening up as she continued to twist and pinch her lover's big nipples.

Ruby smiled as she moved her large breasts up and down the shaft, giving the cock a lick every once and while, grinning on the inside as she heard her lover moan out happily, she gasped out in pleasure as her nipples were pulled and twisted. "Oh you naughty bitch!" Ruby cried out happily, as she tried her best to move her breasts up and down, whilst her nipples were pinched by her lover. Beads of sweat running down the side of her head. "Cum for me lover!" Ruby demanded to Winter wanting to taste her lovers seed. "Your seed is always a delight!"

"Oh.....oh fuck!" Winter moaned out loudly as her balls tightened up. Boy did she cum covering Ruby's tits with her seed. At the same time she pulled on her lover's nipples as hard as she could before letting go and collapsing on the side of the bed next to her. Winter was trying to catch her breath as her cock was still twitching after that orgasm. "Wow.....that.....that was amazing.....like always."

Ruby giggled as cum splashed onto her face, letting out squeals of pleasure as her nipples were pulled, her red and black hair became covered with thick hot creamy cum! She blinked and licked her lips as some of it ran down her face, a good amount began to pool on her breasts. "It alway is." She said happily. "But since I this harem plan in place... It will start getting even more exciting... Hopefully!" Ruby giggled as she moved up to her lover, cuddling with her, she smiled and planted a kiss on Winters cheek. "You know, I've always wondered something?" Ruby asked her lover, her tone containing her usual playfulness, placing one of her lovers arm between her cum covered breasts, she used a bit of her limberness to place her foot on Winters semi-erect twitching cock, rubbing it slowly.

"Really? What's that?" Winter asked before she felt Ruby's foot on her semi-erect cock. Feeling the soft sole rubbing up and down the shaft immediately sprang the organ back to life. "Oh....y-you wanna try that huh? I never realized how soft your feel were." She moaned pressing her cock hard against Ruby's sole and brushing the tip against her toes.

"Have you ever had a footjob? Oh and I guess if I see your sister, can totally bring her into our sweet harem?" Ruby continued her question. "OHHHH! Your cock feels sooooo! Great against my sole's and the tip feels hellish against my toes! A woman has to take care of her body!" She cooed out in pleasure. "Fuck them to your hearts content~." She leaned her head forward and began to plant kisses across Winter's neck, all in a lovingly manner of course, She giggled as she continued to rub her foot slowly against the pressing cock. "Such a naughty demoness." She stopped rubbing her foot, and put the tip of cock between her big toe. "C'mon lover girl. Get going, ravage my feet if you wish." She teased before planting another kiss on Winter neck.

"As you wish." Winter said. She wasted no time grabbing Ruby's other foot and wrapping it around her cock. She began to thrust her cock in and out of her soles, her tip pressing against her toes. "O-Oh.....yes.....use your toes to squeeze my tip. Please!" She begged. Winter's cock was throbbing furiously against Ruby's soles.

Ruby moaned as her feet were used on Winters cock, moaning happily happily as she felt the cock throb between her soles, as she pinched the tip tighter with her toes. "Whose a good bitch?" Ruby asked, planting another kiss on Winters neck lovingly. "Your cock feels great between my feet." The Demoness purred into her lover's ear devilishly, she nipped and nibbled on the sides of Winters left ear. Earning even more moans from her lover, she stopped after a minute to tell her lover. "We should go shopping some time, maybe get some fancy lingerie? Would that be ok with you?" The Demoness went back to nibbling and nipping at Winter's ear, Ruby let out lewd moans as she nibbled, her feet being used rougher by Winter. She pinched the tip tighter in response.

"I-I.....am." Winter replied with. She could barely respond as the pleasure felt all too good for her especially the way Ruby was pinching the tip of the cock with her feet. All she could do was nod yes in response to her lover's question. She was too lost in the pleasure that she began to go cross eyes and her tongue was hanging out. She was also drooling a little bit. "F-Fuck......I-I'm cumming!" She yelled as she shot even a bigger load of cum than before covering Ruby's soles and legs. By the Winter was exhausted collapsing onto the bed and panting like crazy.

Ruby giggled as her soles and legs were covered by Winter's thick and creamy cum, the hot feeling of her sperm, cooling off on Ruby skin was an all to familiar sensation for the demoness. "Wow that was lot that time." Ruby commented cuddling up next to her exhausted lover. "Awwww! Are you all tuckered out?" The demoness said in a slightly mocking voice, as she gave a peck on the cheek, letting out a snort and giggle as her lover's answer to her teasing, was another groan and pant. "Your panting like a hellhound you know?" Ruby couldn't help but point out. "You know since your so tuckered out, I should take a shower. You know my feet and legs are really covered at this point, or maybe I should have you clean them?" Ruby let out a laugh as her lover groaned. "C'mon."

"Yeah I think I'll pass on that." Winter replied with. She really didn't want to taste her own cum. "Though I could use a nice hot shower. My muscles are killing me." She slowly got up from the bed and stretched out a bit, her breasts bouncing a bit. Snapping her fingers her cock disappeared. As much as she loved the extra appendage she didn't keep it around all the time like Ruby. Only when love making.

"Aw such a party pooper... But you don't mind if i join in you? After all I feel kinda sore too." Ruby got off the bed, standing straight breasts bouncing as she did, hands pressed to her hips, as she began to stretch the sound of her bones popping was completely audible. She walked pass her lover stopping at the door way, but not before giving her lover's ass a nice long and hard Squeeze and a slap. She let out a chuckle when Winter moaned like a slut. "Such a slut." She mumbled to herself, as she felt the cum dry more on her legs, well it be a bit harder to get the once creamy goo off, but were would the fun be in that if she could get it off easily! And besides it wasn't like she wasn't going to totally finger Winter to kingdom come, when they took a shower. She let out a very devious laugh.

"Oh!" Winter moaned out as her ass was slapped and squeezed. "And you're calling me the slut." She said. Grabbing Ruby's hand she lead her to the shower. It was big enough for two, hell even four people to fit in at once. Turning the water on she let the semi hot liquid cascade down her body droplets of water dripping off her breasts and nipples. "Lets get you cleaned up." Winter told Ruby lathering her wash cloth with soap and began to wash the girl's back before kneeling down to clean her legs. Soon her soapy hand was wrapped around her lover's cock. "Oh we have to clean this." She purred giving it a few strokes while her other hand cupped her balls.

Ruby moaned as her lover washed her body, letting out delightful gasps as her legs were cleaned by Winter; the soapy hands able to clean her legs just right, she gasped as she felt Winters hands grasp her cock. "Oohhh naughty~." She purred in pleasure as her cock was stroked, she felt Winters other hand cup her balls fondling them in her palms. She couldn't help but arch her back a bit and let out a large amount of demonic aura. "If your going to do this, at least give a but more umph." She emphasised. "Or you'll disappoint me." She let out a squeal as the stroking became a bit more rough and harder, as her balls were sqeeused tighter in Winters. "Ohhh fuck!" The demoness cursed out.

"Oh you mean like this?" Winter asked as she stoked Ruby's cock even harder while squeezing her balls. Every few strokes she would wrap her hand around the tip of her lover's cock twisting it like a door knob. "Lets play a game honey." She began to whisper in her ear. "The entire time I'm washing you you're not allow to cum. If you do you'll spend the rest of the night bound up in my special milking machine, but if you win I'll let you fuck me any way you want to." Of course Winter wasn't going to make this easy for Ruby. She loved to strap the demoness in her milking machine and see her struggle and squirm.

Back
Top Bottom