Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Rose: Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx (Its another rp... Again.)

Firestarter09

Supernova
It was great day for a certain black haired, ending in red tips haired girl. Why? Well it had to do with the fact she had gotten accepted in Beacon Academy, the girl had desires and wants that she could fulfil at the academy; Such as being a hero, or building a harem of sexy girls, in the end it would be great. Now who was this girl with black hair ending in red tips, well she was Ruby Akala Rose, and amnesiac Demon or Demoness, and was a former human girl, as for how she looked she was pale in her skin tone, was well built, with a soft and curvy body, whilst being toned, a visible six pack on her. She was tall around six foot one when not wearing heels, in short she was beautiful eighteen year-old, well with on difference she had dick and balls, though most humans didn't know about it she kept it hidden pretty well. Yawning the demoness ploped her naked self down on her large bed, her chest moving up and down with each breath, she was waiting for her girlfriend to arrive, she wanted to tell her the news.

Winter was just outside the door to their home. She was hoping to hear some good news from Ruby when she got in. "Ruby, I'm home." Winter said. The girl was no where to be seen. So she decided to check the room only to see her girlfriend lying on their large bed completely naked. Winter licked her lips a bit. "I'm assuming everything went well?" She asked. Usually Ruby would be in the mood when she did have some good news.

Rubys eyes lit up when Winter asked the question. "Well my wonderful girlfriend, Demoness in crime, I've been accepted into Beacon academy!" She smirked a bit, she paused for a second, as if to think about something. "Oh and I fought a bunch of dudes, but besides that, my day was eventful... How was your day all the way up at Atlas? Must of been cold unlike this awsome Vale weather, which I've been experiencing." Ruby took note that Winter was starting to take off her clothes, while she talked, this started to get her cock hard.

"Oh you know, the same old stuff. You don't want to know. I'm so glad you got into Beacon. I know how much you've wanted to go there." Winter replied with as she stripped down nude and getting on the bed next to Ruby. "How about we celebrate?" She asked. Seeing her girlfriend's hard cock she firmly grasped it and slowly started to stroke it with one hand while her other hand teased her balls.

"Ooooooohhhhhh Yes!" Ruby purred out happily enjoying the slow stroking she received from her lover, along with the ball teasing. "I-i believe it would only be right, my white haired lover." She cooed as her lover continued to stroke her off, her large full balls rolled around due to the teasing and movement from Winters hands, Ruby hands grasped around Winters back, pulling in her in for a make out session.

Winter locked lips with Ruby. As they had their make out session she continued to tease her girlfriend's cock using her thumb to rub the sensitive tip. Winter loved to tease and edge Ruby. It always made her orgasms so explosive and her cum so hot and thick.

Ruby moaned in delight as she was teased, she always enjoyed the feeling it was... What was the word? Exciting right! Yes exciting! "Ohhh you naughty girl." She lewldy moaned in her thoughts, as she felt Winter tongue force its way into her mouth, exploring every inch and crevice there was, Ruby instinctively dug her nails in Winters back, though this would not hurt Winter.

Winter picked up the pace feeling Ruby digging her nails into her back. She jerked the girlfriend's cock even faster and harder sometimes twisting her palm over the tip like she was polishing a doorknob. When she felt Ruby was close to cumming she stopped and began teasing her balls. Oh no.....you're not cumming yet dear. Winter thought running her index finger over Ruby's shaft.

Ruby moaned lewdly as she was dominated by her girlfriend, she squirmed a bit as her cock was teased and her balls were messed with, this was type of the stuff tat sent Ruby over the edge and it was the best! She poved every moment of it, on of her hands snaked it way down to Winters fine plump ass and gave a sqeeuze. Ruby hand sqeeuzed tighter and tighter and her other kept it places on Winters back.

Winter let out a moan of delight as her ass was squeezed. She soon began to jerk Ruby's cock off again though going nice, slow, and hard. "Mmm.....I love it when your cock twitches like that. Mm....how bad does my little demoness want to cum?" She whispered in her ear while rubbing her thumb under the glands of Ruby's cockhead.

Ruby squirmed and moaned happily. "Oooooooh your so naughty! I want to cum really bad!" She cried out in pleasure, as her organs were teased even more, to no end. "Ohhhhhhh fuck!" She sqeeuzed Winter ass harder than before, and fingers on her lovers back dug deeper in to the soft but not easily breakable skin. "FUCK I WANT IT REALLY BAD! LET ME CUM! IN YOU! ON YOU! I DONT CARE!" She cried to her lover in pleasure, she could practically feel the cum building up in her balls, in her shaft, waiting to be released, just waiting to cover something in hot thick ropes of spunk. "FUCK IF I DONT CUM NOW! I CAN'T FUCK YOU PREGNANT!" It seemed Ruby was getting a little riled up.

Well Winter didn't want to get pregnant yet. Though she did want a taste. So she began to kiss and lick the tip of Ruby's cock before sucking on it, her hands massaging and squeezing the girl's balls. Winter wanted to milk every last drop out of them.

Ruby arched her head back in pleasure, letting squeals of pleasure as her cock was milked, and her balls throughtly being played with. Her hands made there way up to Winters head, her soft danity hands gripping the locks of Winters white hair, she moaned as she felt her cum move it's way out of her balls and cock and into her lovers mouth, Winter had described the taste of her cum as; Sweet, tangy and filling, Which had been one Rubys biggest prides, that an her and Winters big ole tittes they had, which would put most human girls to shame. "KEEP SUCKING! I WANT TO SKULLFUCK YOU!" she cried out.

That's....a little TMI honey. Winter thought as she continued to suck Ruby off. He tongue began to swirl around the tip of her lover's cock and and started to add more pressure into squeezing her balls though not too much. She didn't want to hurt Ruby. If there was one thing she love it was milking Ruby. If only she had brought her machine with her. She would drive the girl crazy.

Ruby was always a bit loud and open, during sex, sometimes it was rather profound, or just out there. "OH FUCK!" She cried out as she felt her lovers tongue swirl around her tip. "FUCK YES! I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU SO HARD!" She cried again as she felt the pressure being added to her balls, she could feel her pussy leak in anticipation. Ruby felt more and more cum leak from her cock and into her lovers mouth, she would soon release all her jizz into her lovers mouth, she went crossed as she soon to cum.

Soon Winter began to bob her head up and down on Ruby's cock. She really wanted her lover to cum hard, fast, and right now. Mmm....come on Ruby. I know you want to cum so back. Shot that hot load out of your nice thick cock. She thought. Winter had both her hands on Ruby's balls squeezing them as hard as she possibly could without hurting them.

Ruby moaned happily as her balls were sqeeuzed tighter, which caused her cock to exploded its load... Well not literally, but figuratively, well it seemed lik Winter got her wish, as loads of hot, thick cum shot into her mouth, Ruby tongue hanged from the side of her mouth, as she continued to blow her load in her lovers mouth. "Oooooohhhhhhhh fuck! I've been so pent up!" She moaned out, she could practically hear her lover swallow ever bit cum that came out of her cock. "Oh your mouth is divine my sexy lover!" She cooed out randomly.

Winter could feel Ruby's cock twitch in her mouth as her lover came. She gulped every single ounce of cum that shot out. Even after Ruby had stopped she still continued to suck on the girl's cock teasing the tip and fondling her balls. She knew her lover was over sensitive after her orgasm and loved the reactions she made as cock was still being tormented.

"OH FUCK!" Ruby shouted as her senestive cock was still played with. "UGH! HNGH!" Her face going crossed eyed as the sensation she was feeling from the sucking, and ball teasing, her cheeks were flushed red from all the pleasure she was feeling, her tongue hanged a bit from her mouth, as spurt of cum shot into Winter mouth, her pussy was practically dripping at this point, and had soaked the black and red blankets below, with her girl juices. Her pussy need attention, she began to whisper/groan something.

Winter continued to torment Ruby's cock even after the sounds she made. She wanted to push her lover beyond her limits like usual. However she knew that her pussy needed attention as well so she started to use her hands and finger Ruby's pussy which was extremely wet. Winter stuck two fingers inside her and pumped them in and out while using her thumb to tease her clit.

Ruby moaned happily as her pussy was fingered, though deep down it wasn't what she wanted. "Fuck! Winter, use your cock!" She moaned out, as demons, Ruby and Winter could freely morph there bodies, welk to a degree, they weren't that skilled with it, so the most they could do was either grow or shrink assets, or grow a cock or a pair of balls. "FUCK! I NEED A COCK IN ME!" She cried out as her eyes crossed again and her tongue lolled out from her mouth, as her pussy clenched around Winters fingers, she really wanted a cock in her, more and more of her juices rushed down Winters fingers, coating them in girl juices. "PLEASE I NEED A COCK IN ME!" She cried out again.

Winter stopped sucking on Ruby's cock and sighed a bit. "If that's what you want." With the snap of her fingers the lady had a cock and a pair of balls. Winter's cock was thick and hard, about 10 inches. Without warning she thrusted herself into Ruby's pussy going in a fast pace.

Ruby moaned happily and squealed as she was fucked, her pussy being stretched as it took the long thick and hard cock, which moved in her pussy, her eyes crossed once again, and her tongue continued to hang from the side of her mouth. The Demoness soon felt some kissing on her tits from Winter, as she felt her lovers arm wrap around her keeping her in place, and in response wrapped her legs around Winters waist. She began to make lewd noises as she wss fucked harder and hard, her tits jiggling as they were kissed, she could feel her pover switch between her tits during each kiss, she loved every time this happend. Ruby knew she would have to repay Winter for this, maybe push her to the edge as well, after all she got her cock out which was currently fucking her.

Despite the way Ruby looked Winter continued to fuck the girl even harder while sucking on her toys. After all she said she wanted it and she was enjoying it herself. Though Winter knew that Ruby would pay her back in someway, shape, or form.

Ruby moaned happily, as her erect cock bounced and slapped her body freely, as she was fucked by her lover, she let out more and more lewd noises, she loved the way her lover kissed her tits. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Suck my tits! Fuck me harder!" She squealed out happily, she loved the pleasure she was feeling, her cock spewed out loads of pre-cum as she was close to cumming, Ruby was getting close.

Back
Top Bottom