Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Cold Blood [Mach & Merc]

He certainly hardened for her as she craved, soon throbbing and thick in her palm as their bodies pressed together. That little wicked smile of hers and her words made him grin, pleased. "For now, hm? I'd like to see you try to take control of me." He challenged, eyes sparkling with amusement and an underlying pleasure. He had no doubt that some day, she'd resist ant challenge him, and they'd fight for dominance. And quite honestly, wrestling with her, trying to pin her down and overwhelming her sounded hot as all hell.

But for now, now he wanted to be inside her.

His hands slid slowly down her body to her hips, and he spun her around, pushing her up against the wall of the shower, the hard lines of his body pushed against the lovely arch of her back. Then one hand came up to grip her hair once more, even as his rigid length slid between her thighs, pressing against her sex. His other hand slapped her ass playfully, his tongue tracing her ear softly.

"Do you want to be fucked, Iris? Do you want to feel me inside you, taking you, claiming you?" He purred, tugging on her hair as his breath hissed against her ear, feeling how her body moved against his. "Are you going to be a good girl, beg for it, ask me to fuck you politely, or are you going to keep being naughty? Going to struggle and fight me as I fill you?" A little sadistic smirk played on his lips. "After all, you can scream and cry all you want here..."

Iris’ hands moved up to press against the tile wall, warmed by the heat of the shower, bracing herself as she rolled her body back against his own. She could feel his rigid arousal pressing between the cheeks of her ass, and a thrill worked its way up her spine and down her legs. Through her limbs until she was trembling with the desire of having him buried inside of her. Her back arched more, lifting herself up on her toes as he rocked his hips forward and slid himself between her thighs. She sighed at the sensation of him gliding between her slick folds, the head of his cock rubbing against her clit as his fist wrapped in her hair and pulled her head back.

His slap against her ass earned a hard and low moan, her hips rocking back against him and her cheek turning into his lips; her grin nearly sleepy in how heavily she enjoyed his roughness. Later Iris would marvel and worry over how quickly, and how easily, she tumbled headfirst into that mental state of submissiveness with him. How that ‘Sub Space’ came up and swallowed her whole. Even if she was fighting back, she wanted him to overpower her.

As Nicholas leaned into her, his voice hoarse with desire, Iris laughed softly and closed her eyes. She clenched her teeth together and let out a slow hissing breath before she bucked her hips back against his hard enough to give her some space. She turned before he could descend on her again, her hand closing over his cock again while the other pressed back against his chest. That smile on his face… god, her pussy ached for him from just that look. That challenge. Her eyes darkened, her chin dipping down as her gaze peered up at him through the thick sweep of her lashes.

”It sounds like you want me to struggle,” she purred, delighting in the power play. She squeezed him in her palm, gripping tightly before sliding her hand up his shaft and back down again; making sure she rolled her thumb over the sweet spot under the head of him.

”Lets get out of this shower and I will really make you earn it.”

There was a growling purr from his throat as her hips rocked against him, her wetness parting around him, his tip playing with her clit as she smiled slightly. That turned to a full growl as she pushed him back, keeping him from returning with a hand at his chest and one at his cock, eyes looking up at him, dark through her eyelashes, her own purr escaping her as she squeezed his cock tightly, stroking him, caressing the sensitive place under the head. He groaned softly, unable to contain that noise of pleasure, but gave her a predatory grin.

"I like a challenge." He returned, reaching past her and turning off the streaming water, the other hand sliding open the glass door into the steam-filled bathroom. He let her lead the way out, what with her hand around his manhood, and drying off with the soft white towels awaiting them. Nicholas did so quickly and easily and waited only a moment after she set hers down before making a move.

Sweeping her off her feet and throwing her over his shoulder, he carried her easily back into the bedroom before tossing her roughly onto the bed, standing over her with that sadistic, playful smile.

"So, you think you can put up a fight? Keep me from having my way with you?" He challenged her, pacing slowly to the edge of the bed.

"Show me."

Well color her tickled. Nicholas wasn’t shy to lift her up and toss her around. It made Iris feel… thrilled.

She was mostly dry from the shower, just some dampness left in her hair but with how short it was, it wouldn’t take long to dry. Still, where her body collided with the mattress, there was the slightest imprint of a damp body. Her eyes narrowed on his and she grinned, pushing herself up onto her elbows and then scooting back on the bed as he came closer.

Iris wanted to play. She wanted to pretend she couldn’t escape from him, that she couldn’t over power him, or fight him off, but the way he moved and the ripple of his corded muscles as he came closer told her that perhaps… perhaps she didn't need to pretend. The idea that he could actually overpower her sent a thrill down her spine.

”If you insist,” she teased, as if it was not her idea at all to resist.

His hand reached for her ankle and she moved quickly out of the way, rolling herself up onto her knees in the center of the mattress before stepping up onto her feet. She kept herself facing him the entire time, her eyes glowing with lust and desire as she sidestepped any move he made toward her. She was fast, coordinated, and nimble. When the opportunity presented itself to leap off the bed past him and for the door, she did, lunging for the door to escape… where? It didn’t matter.

Like she had said before, she was going to make him earn it.

She darted past him, lunging for the door despite her nudity, a direction he admittedly hadn't expected from her. Nonetheless, he spun easily on his heels, closing the distance between them in two steps. He made no attempt to pull her away from the door, but instead grabbed her and spun her to face him while slamming his body into hers, pinning her to the door. His hands went to grab her wrists and pin them above her head, though he knew that it wasn't going to quite be that simple.

"Running away, Iris?" He teased her, eyes flashing as they locked with hers. Grabbing her, no attempt to be gentle or kind to her lithe, lean body, he spun them around, imposing himself between her and the door. "You'll have to go through me to get out. And you're such a lovely thing, I'd hate to have you run off before we've had our fun..." He laughed, and stepped into her, pushing her back into the room, hands going to her hips once more to pick her up and toss her back onto the bed.

Iris slammed back into the door with a grunt, her eyes closing and face twisting in a wince before her eyes snapped open to look up at him. He went for her wrists, teasing her, but she was wiry and slick. She twisted her arms and wrists free and then grabbed his forearms with her elbows against the door for leverage. He wouldn’t be able to get a grip on her now without pulling away from her first. She didn’t press her hips against his, or try to buck off the door. She let him use his own energy to keep her pinned there, and used the steadiness of the door and his own force to keep him from getting a tight grip of her body.

He didn’t waste too much time trying to use his strength against her though. He pulled his arms back and then turned them; forcing Iris to either side step out from under him or let herself be completely caught. She sidestepped, and then laughed as he lunged forward while mocking her. His hands on her hips as he tossed her back. She bounced with the force and twisted, coming up on her hands and knees and turning her head to look at him over her shoulder as she kicked out; aiming for his thigh so as to not hurt him too badly if she did connect.

Nicholas was more than skilled enough in hand to hand combat to know that she was using her speed against him, and that his strength - while his primary advantage - was something she knew how to counter. She demonstrated this no more than seconds after he thought it, twisting as he tossed her back, leg lashing out in a kick to his thigh.

His martial skills kicked in and his leg lifted up, taking her kick on the hard bone of his shin instead the soft muscle of his thigh. As he did, his hand lashed out, grabbing her by the ankle and using that grip to pull her back toward him, still on the bed. His other hand grabbed into her hair, tugging roughly, gaining another hold on her body as they fought rough, though still playful. "You're fast, but I'm strong. And your weakness is that you want to be caught. You want to be fucked senseless, treated like a little slut." He taunted. "We both know you're not going to win - you don't want it."

Iris’s hands lost their grip on the sheets as he grabbed her ankle and pulled her toward him. Her knee splayed out, her fingers clawed at the bed to find a grip before he wrenched her body up by her hair. She let out a strangled sound, though there was at no point where Iris even felt the need to use her safe words. She enjoyed this. This back and forth. Their game of cat and mouse. He pulled her back and Iris lifted herself up to her knees, head back and spine arched as she reached behind her and tried to find a grip of his ears or cheeks. Something she could wrench into forcing him to let her go.

He spoke, taunting her, his voice deep and gruff in her ear and she laughed; her eyes closing as she smiled and moved her hands down behind her. She wrapped her hand around his cock, the other at his balls, gripping just a little tighter than what was comfortable, but not so much to hurt. He was right, she wanted him to fuck her senseless, but he was wrong in one regard: Iris never wanted to lose.

”You think you have me, Nicky, but whose balls are in whos’ hand, hm?” she asked, hissing the question between her teeth as she squeezed her hand just a little more.

Somehow, he should have realized that she would have done that. He let out a quiet grunt as her hand squeezed lightly around his balls, enough to be uncomfortable but not enough to cause actual pain. He bit at her ear, rough, growling a savage groan. One hand remained in her hair even as she arched her back, pulling hard enough to force her to maintain that position. He stepped onto the bed, kneeling between her legs, his other hand grabbing the wrist of the hand that had his balls in a threatening grip.

With a firm yank on her hair, in part hoping to shock her into letting go as her instincts made her clutch at his hand, and the other part doing so to bring he ear back to his mouth, he only had a sharp response. "I may not have you yet, but I'm certainly the one on top here."

Iris grit her teeth as he pulled her hair back harder, forcing her to maintain her backwards bend on her knees as his other hand wrapped around her wrist; gripping her tightly as his teeth captured her ear. She let out a sharp cry of pain, her hand flexing threateningly around his sack, but remaining still. Like a cat who’s been caught at the scruff, Iris was poised and dangerous but quite still. Waiting to see what Nicholas did next.

She was not prepared for the sudden yank and sensation of losing her balance. As he hoped, she let go of his delicates and jerked her arm up to grab at his wrist, but his hand kept her from jerking it away. Pinning her arm behind her back, fist against those dimples hidden under the ink of her tattoos.

Her laugh was soft, caught between the hiss of her breath as he bit down on her ear again. She shifted her weight, pulling at her arm in his grip as her other hand moved immediately to his balls. From one hand to the other. She kept him in her grip with a grimace.

”You can’t hold both my wrists and my hair… “ she growled, her voice getting deeper as her excitement grew. She was already so slick between her thighs she could feel her anticipation running down her legs. ”On top, or bottom, I still have you in the palm of my hand.”

Her little growl was met with a little laugh from his lips. "You're right, I can't. But now I have both your hands back here." he said, and his hand released her hair, flashing over to the drawer in the nightstand. With practiced ease, he pulled handcuffs from that drawer and cuffed the wrist he had captive. "And I won't have to hold them down if you're cuffed." He teased, gripping the wrist of the hand that held his balls firmly, the other hand guiding the metal ring around it, locking with a solid click.

Having secured her wrists, even if one still held his balls, he returned one hand to her hair. With a firm and rough yank, he pulled her up, the other hand moving to her throat as his chest pressed to her back. Choking her slightly with that hand, yet also supporting her against him, the hand released her hair, wandering down to caress over her body. "So tell me. Are you going to let go, release me? Or am I going to have to choke you into submission? Rough you up some more?" He paused to bite into her neck, letting a savage growl from his throat as he did.

His fingers pressed softly into her veins, feeling her heartbeat in them, and his breath curled hotly over her ear. "Somehow I don't think you're just going to surrender to me, are you?" His fingers slowly trailed up her thighs, feeling the wetness on them. "You want me to fuck you savagely, don't you?"

Back
Top Bottom