Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Cold Blood [Mach & Merc]

Iris’s hands moved back to his forearm, stumbling toward the sink and thrusting her hands out to catch her fall when he threw her down over the hard marble countertop. She grunted softly, her head lifting to catch his eye in the reflection of the mirror just as his hand struck. Her eyes closed and she bit down on her lower lip, her body jerking under the spanks, crying out at the last one before his palm smoothed over her red, trembling backside. Her breath tumbled out of her lips, her eyes opening once again to find his in the mirror. She exhaled, her breath washing over the surface of the glass.

She was dripping wet from his words. His threats. To tease her all day. Make her squirm. Her hands moved to grip the edges of the sinks, curling her fingers into the lip over the porcelain as he struck her again. Iris jerked, yelped, writhing her body against the double sinks as she moaned. Iris laid her cheek against the cool countertop and exhaled a shallow breath. Her ass felt like it was on fire. Her flesh tingling. His hand danced up her thigh, his fingertips tickling over her sensitive skin. She licked her lips, keeping her legs open for him.

Her ass pushed out for him, her hips raised and rocking back against his hand just before his slap crossed the flushed and aching flesh at her core. Iris’ moan was deep, guttural, rumbling with a growl of need. He went into full dominant mode, and Iris was beginning to slide into that mental headspace she hadn’t visited in years.

”Yes, Sir,” came her hiss, her body pressing back against the force of his hand.

Her trembling, jerking, moaning reactions were more than pleasant, they were the epitome of what he craved from her. She moaned and pushed her ass out for him, legs open, presented and ready for his touch. Her eyes caught his in the mirror, and in them he could see the slow burn of submissiveness beginning to spark there. His fingers played now between her legs, slipping into her folds to find her dripping for him. A small smirk came to his lips, only growing when she responded with his demanded honorific.

"Good girl." He said softly, slowly sliding a finger across her lips and brushing over her clit. "You're already very wet for me, my little slut." He teased her, fingers playing in her hot, slick folds and toying gently with her clit. "Do you want me to keep spanking you? It seems to turn you on so very very much." His voice was light and playful, but other hand slid down to caress over the curve of her ass again, threatening with another spanking, if only to feel her quiver deliciously.

And indeed, clearly she was loving this treatment, licking her lips and pushing herself back against his touch, even as his hands struck her and played with her so roughly. It had been too long since Nicholas had been able to enjoy the company of a woman who wanted to be treated like a toy, to be tossed around, spanked and teased and tormented. He loved to watch Iris squirm and tremble for him, and already he knew this little relationship - whatever it was - would be thoroughly delighting.

The contrast between the harsh, quick strikes of his palm and the smooth, tender caress of his fingers was enough to make her knees go weak. Iris’ entire body responded to his touch, whether it was the spanks or strokes. Muscles in her back and arms flexing as she fought to both lift herself off the vanity and stay perfectly still at the same time. This is what she had needed most of all, came the harsh and ugly reality. She needed the loss of control. The submission. Her agitation could only be dammed by the release that came with surrendering to someone else’s command.

He mocked her, and Iris clenched her jaw as she watched him in the mirror. The expression on his face blissful torment. Iris’ lips parted as she nodded, rolling her hips back against his hand. The caress of his palm over her burning ass cheek, and the deft touch of his fingertips against her pussy. Both she wanted more of. The tenderness and tenacity.

”No, sir,” she started with a stoic face, though it soon melted into a honeyed grin as she couldn’t stop herself. ”I hate it being spanked… it’s torture… and should definitely be used as punishment always...”

Her eyes closed and a delicate little moan bubbled past her lips as his fingertip tickled deliciously over her clit. Slowly, that heated gaze reopened and she looked over her shoulder at him, meeting his eyes in truth instead of through their reflections.

”...Sir.”

Her little half-hearted attempt to deny that the spanking turned her on made him laugh lightly, a laugh that held a similar tone to hers when he had tossed her about the night before - light, playful, genuine. "Somehow I think you'd become a little brat if that were the case." He teased right back, giving her ass another hard slap, perfectly timed with a caress of her clit.

Her eyes met his as she turned her head to look at him, that tiny little moan slipping from her lips and making him smile as she breathed out that honorific once more. Slowly sliding two fingers inside her wet pussy, fingering her with deliberate slowness, His other hand landing another spank, then one more, just enjoying the reaction of her body and feeling her move around his fingers. "Hm? What do you want, darling? Tell me." He said, a light smile on his face.

It was oh so clear that he enjoyed teasing her, that at least part of his domination was getting her to admit her submission, to force her to verbalize her desires and perhaps even beg for him. But there was another part that hadn't yet appeared, just biding its time. The part of him that planned and schemed carefully, constructing a course of action from the first moment he tied her up to the moments of aftercare at the end. He hadn't had an opportunity to do anything so intense with her yet, but somehow he knew it would only be a matter of time before he was tying Iris up and playing with her that way too.

"What is it you want? My tongue? My cock? I want to hear you say it."

She laughed in response, knowing she was caught and reflecting the joy in Nicholas’ own chuckle before the sound melted into a thick, curdling moan as he slapped the same, sore and red spot as before. She pressed herself against the surface of the vanity, pinching her eyes closed as the pain was a little more this time. She grinned as the bite of the discomfort passed, her eyes fluttering open again to stare at the stretch of her arm across the marble top and porcelain sink.

Those lashes fluttered again as his fingers slipped inside of her. The sound she made something between a whimper and a moan, her back arching and her body pressing back against him, wanting more. Wanting him faster. Harder. She wanted him to take her. To fuck the frustration right out of her. To not give her a choice in how she felt for the rest of the day. Iris wanted him to take the options right out of her hands, but she knew he wouldn’t do that. And it wouldn’t solve her problems. Still, the desire remained, and as he offered her her options, Iris rolled every single one through her mind.

”Your cock, Sir.”

Perhaps at some point Nicholas would take all of the choices from her, just have his way with her, but it was too soon for that just yet. Still, he would certainly leave her sore and freshly fucked for the day, and her response was more than pleasing.

He lifted her up, flipping her over onto her back on the vanity, stepping between her legs. His long, thick cock lay across her sex, pointing up toward her as he pressed it into her, just sliding it through the wet mess that was her sex, teasing. The fingers that had slid inside her moved up to her lips, pushing into her mouth, prompting her to lick them clean as the other hand slid around her throat.

"I'm going to fuck you, choke you, and use you, Iris." He said, his eyes burning on hers, voice holding that heavy tone of dominance that told her that his words were law. "You will not cum without permission. You may, however, beg to be allowed to cum, and maybe I'll let you." he teased. With that, his hand clenched around her throat as he thrust into her with one deep, hard motion, growling savagely. His hips instantly found a rhythm of hard thrusts, slamming into her, his fingers sliding from her lips to roughly cup her soft breast.

Iris moved with him, easily finding purchase on the vanity so that her ass hung over the edge and her shoulders and head were up against the mirror behind her. She used the sinks as anchors, her hands grasping the ledges and faucets as he pushed himself between her legs and wrapped his hand around her throat. Her eyes burned with his, hot coals burrowing deep holes into his own gaze as they stared each other down; feeding off each other’s desires for more. For each other.

His other hand moved to her mouth, fingers pushing past her lips and at first she kept her teeth clenched. Her gaze flaring before they opened and she wrapped her tongue around his digits; suckling at the essence of herself on his flesh.

As his tone changed, leaving no room for contest, Iris nipped at his fingertip softly and nodded, her eyes on his as she felt him rock back and position himself at her entrance. Her hands clenched at their grips, her body sinking down in preparation before he thrust himself inside of her. She cried out, muffled by his hand in her mouth and around her throat, before he pulled his hand free of her mouth to cup her breast.

Iris was amazed at how quickly the pressure came, building rapidly just behind her belly button. Her eyes widened, almost fearful if he didn’t know her any better as she gaped at him.

”Oh my God! Please! Oh my god, I’m going to cum, please! Her gasps were rapid, her eyes watering as she tried to hold herself back from release, but it was coming for her whether he gave her permission or not. ”Nic- sir- please, I need to cum, PLEASE!”

He fucked her hard, hand on her throat, loving every sound she made. Her little nip at his fingertips was playful, as if signalling an understanding of his words. She had been resistant at first, but then accepting his fingers into her mouth, caressing over them with her tongue, and their eyes both burned with the wonderful heat of desire. It was clear they wanted each other, to fuck and be fucked, to use each other to reach a glorious height of pleasure.

Sooner than expected, she was crying out, gasping, eyes wide and watering, his hand around her throat gripping slightly. Her surprise at the rapid pleasure and intensity of the sensation was obvious, and her begging tone drove him wild. With a little growl, his hand tightened on her throat. "I love hearing you beg." he said, his hard pace not faltering. "Cum for me! Cover my cock in your cum." He growled, slamming himself deep into her with growling grunts of euphoria. He knew that expression in those watering eyes couldn't be fear, and so he simply assumed it was delighted surprise at the sensations overwhelming her as the sounds of their hot, hard, wet sex filled the bathroom, mixing with the sound of the shower.

Iris shattered around him. Her face flushing with the tension of his hand choking her and pinning her back to the mirror, and the intensity of her orgasm. It ripped through her, clenching down around his cock until it was difficult to thrust back into her. Her legs and arms trembled, quaking with the involuntary muscle spasms as she screamed. All she could do was hold on to the sinks, to him, her hands sliding around her surroundings to try and find something to cling to as he fucked her through her climax. Unrelenting in his welcomed assault.

The intensity drove Iris further down into that headspace, her instincts flaring as her consciousness bent under the weight of her desires. Her hands shoved at him, pulling at his hand at her throat so she could breathe without obstruction, her knees lifting and trying to press together to keep him from thrusting into her any more. It was wild, unadulterated physical reaction, but not once did she desire to use the safe word they’d decided on only minutes before.

Through all of it, even as the pleasure combined with discomfort and pain, she didn’t want him to ever stop.

She clenched tightly around him, so much so that he almost couldn't continue fucking her, and she screamed out in wild pleasure, trembling and shaking in the hottest, sexiest orgasm yet. She went wild with the intensity of it, struggling against him, hands striking him as she struggled, as if trying to resist his continued rough thrusts. He knew he could trust her to use the safeword, however, and so he continued relentessly. Even as her legs tried to close, he released her throat, his hands catching her wrists and pinning them above her head against the mirror. In doing so, his body pushed her knees to either side of her as he leaned over her, hips driving forward again and again.

"That's it, scream for me." He growled, biting at her neck playfully, one hand holding her hands in place, the other sliding down, across her lovely inked skin. "I'm not going to be finished with you until you're so sore you have to think of me every time you move." He threatened, tongue lashing over the bite mark. His hand dropped between her legs, thumb brushing over her clit, just above where their bodies joined in harsh, hard union.

"Let's see how much you can take."

”Yes!” she gasped as he took her wrists in his hands and pinned them above her head. Iris was strong, but to know that Nicholas was stronger. That he could hold her down. Fuck her at his own mercy. It was a turn on unlike anything she’d ever imagined. To know that someone like Nicholas would bend to her will if she protested, but that she could give him parts of herself in this way… It’s what appealed to her so deeply about the lifestyle she missed when she was with David.

Her eyes lifted up to his, locking on his gaze as he forced himself in and out of her body. Iris’ lips parted in a perpetual whimper, her brows furrowing, but her eyes never wavering. Not until he dipped his head in to bite her neck. It drove her over toward that perilous edge again. Her cries a soft, pleading sound in his ear even as her mouth couldn’t form the words.

”Pl-plea-” Iris stammered, stumbling over the words as she gasped for air, until his hand dropped between her legs. His palm pressing against her mound as his thumb massaged her swollen and sensitive pearl. Iris cried out, her hips bucking wildly as she came before she could ask permission. The single touch all it took to throw her off that cliff face once more.

She made delightful sounds, whimpers and gasps and moans, stammering as he fucked her relentlessly. As soon as his hand touched her clit, she convulsed again, her hips bucking against him, cumming without permission. He let out a growl finger flicking over her clit roughly. "Ah ah, are you cumming? You didn't ask permission." He accused, pulling out of her and delivering a quick slap across her sex. Then his hand moved to her throat, pulling her off of the countertop and to the floor, pushing her to her knees, his slick cock directly on her face.

"Show me that you're sorry for being disobedient." He growled softly, hand combing through her hand and pulling her head toward him. "Do a good job and maybe I'll let you cum again and I won't tease you mercilessly and leave you horny all day." he taunted lightly, a small smirk on his face.

"Maybe if you're really good, I'll fuck your mouth and cum all over your face - then let you enjoy my mouth for the first time." He said with a playful tone, clearly enjoying his ability to control, use, and abuse her, fuck her however he wanted.

Iris would have folded in on herself if not for his hands forcing her to stay as she was; both wrists pinned above her head by a single grip and her knees forced wide by his hips. She jerked after he slapped her pussy, a sharp cry swallowed into a meek whimper before her hands were released and his hand was at her throat again. Iris stumbled down to her knees, her hands gripping at his legs to keep herself from falling over as he pressed his swollen member against her cheek.

She growled, her eyes rolling up to meet his as she moved her head to capture the head of his cock with her lips. His hands coiling through her hair made her purr, her tongue lapping at her juices on his skin as she moaned.

”I’m sorry, Sir,” she murmured, closing her eyes as she took him into her mouth.

Her hands dropped to her thighs, fingers gripping her own quivering legs as she moved her head up and down his length, feeling the head of him press against the back of her throat still sore from the night before. Pulling back enough to speak, she rolled her eyes up to him, a wicked little thought crossing her mind as she smiled sweetly.

”May I touch myself while I suck you?” Iris asked, her hand already sliding down to her inner thigh where her fingers slid over the slick evidence of her arousal as she licked under the base of his cock; sliding the flat of her tongue up his rigid length like he was a popsicle before wrapping her lips around his purple head and suckling deeply.

Her growling, crying, moaning, whimpering... every time she made a sound he marveled at how much he loved hearing her make those sounds. And she purred and moaned as she gripped his legs, tongue already obediently licking across his shaft as the tip slid between her lips. He would let her do the work this time, let her suck and lick at him instead of fucking her mouth rough and hard. He wanted to let her submit herself, and to enjoy that change of pace for a moment.

And indeed, she murmured her apology and he nodded. "Good girl." He breathed softly, those two words a praise and forgiveness as she worked at his cock. Looking down at her, he watched as her eyes came up to look at his, a surprisingly adorable sweetness in her look despite having a mouth full of cock. As she pulled back, that sweetness shifted into a little smile. He smiled right back at her words.

"You may, but you better not cum." He told her sternly. "Not without permission." He told her, watching her as she licked at him like her favorite candy. "Does having my cock in your mouth turn you on?" He teased gently, letting out a soft groan of pleasure, letting the sensations wash over him.

He granted her permission to play with herself, and Iris smiled and kissed down the underside of him as her eyes remained lingering on his own. She could imagine the sight he had before him. Her on her knees, spread open and hand diving between her damp thighs to disappear into her core, his cock in her mouth and her eyes rolled up to watch the expressions play over his face. She delighted in the pleasure she could read there. The domineering demand in the clench of his jaw as he groaned.

”Thank you, Sir,” she purred, pulling a sudden switch in how she handled his domination.

Iris had wanted to test the waters, not outright disobey and challenge him. She enjoyed this dynamic, and didn’t want him to lose his interest because she was constantly disobedient. Her eyes reflected her own enjoyment as she used her other hand to grip the base of him, taking her time to truly enjoy this moment as the steam from the shower began to billow out into the rest of the bathroom.

As he asked if she was turned on with his cock in her mouth, she moaned and nodded, lifting her gaze back up to his as she offered a little muffled ‘mm-hmph’ in response. She started to take him deeper into her mouth, pushing herself to take him despite her throat hurting. She wanted him to feel good, to enjoy this as much as she did. To want her like she wanted him. Her eyes closed again, fighting off the gag reflex as her fingers rolled over her entrance.

She massaged around her clit, still too sensitive to touch herself directly, and slid her fingers in and out of her slit as she rocked her mouth over his cock; mimicking the rhythm in which she sucked him.

Her hand darted between her legs almost instantly as he gave her permission to touch herself, secretly loving that she had asked permission like a good little submissive. She had tested him, and he got the feeling that it had ultimately been the goal, to be a bit of a brat in order to see if he'd bring her into line. Evidently, he'd earned her total submission. The view before him was delightful - a wonderfully nude, tattooed woman on her spread knees, her wetness glistening on her thighs as he hand slid down and played through her folds carefully, exploring into herself. She didn't hold back, and that little muffled affirmation was so fucking sexy that he let out a low growling groan at the sound of it. "Fuck, you're my little pet, aren't you. A slutty thing just for me." He moaned softly, eyes dropping to enjoy the view once more.

She pushed herself to take him, his cock plunging into her throat as she fought the gagging reflex, and he enjoyed her honest efforts to please him at her own expense. His fingers combed through her hair, and he made a decision - he was going to give her the first taste of his cum. After all, she'd already had two orgasms, and if she wasn't content, he had no qualms with leaving her hot and horny for a few hours. It would simply means she'd be all the more eager to play again later, after their day of business was complete, and by then Nicholas was certain he'd get out some restraints, even if just a silk tie or two.

He really wanted to watch her squirm helplessly under his touch. Or his tongue...

Iris took her time.

She allowed herself the opportunity to indulge in exploring his cock with her mouth. To run her lips over him, her tongue, to grip his base and stroke up his length while she licked and suckled and kissed until she learned what it was that made him twitch, made him moan, had him tighten his hand in her hair or caress her cheek adoringly.

Her own hand massaged herself gently, maintaining her pleasure without torturing herself.

Soon, wanting to hear him, feel him, and taste him cum for her, she started to move faster. Her hand moved in tandem with her mouth, twisting slightly as it rolled up and down his length while she sucked hard on his end; pushing as much of him into her mouth as she could stand before rocking herself back again. Iris ignored the discomfort, taking him deep into her mouth until her throat bulged, coughing around him and pulling back before looking up at him, pumping her hand up and down his cock as she grinned.

”Are you going to cum for me?” she asked, deceptively sweetly before bringing him back into her mouth. She bobbed her head, using her hands as she took her own from her own core to cup his balls; tugging on them gently as she moaned against his shaft. ”I want you to cum for me. Please, sir…”

Back into her mouth he went, her tongue rolling and flicking over him as she sucked and moved her mouth; paying special attention to the sensitive cluster of nerves just under the tip of him as she continued to squeeze and tug at the base with her hand.

Nicholas, for his part, had no qualms with letting her explore, lavish his cock, pleasure him with her slow, deliberate tasting. Her mouth worked him wonderfully, and soon, as she sped up her pace, she was getting those low, pleasured groans of encouragement. Then, in an impressive action, she forced herself down on his cock, and his eyes watched as her coughed cutely around his shaft, only to pull back and grin, clearly pleased with herself in the most sexy way possible. Her sweet tone made him growl once more, turn on impossibly by her deceptively adorable mannerisms.

"Fuck yes, Iris... Oh fuck." He groaned quietly, his words quiet but clear. She moaned around him, and that only further brought him close to the edge as she tugged gently at his balls, tongue flicking over the sweet place under the head of his cock. A loud moan escaped his lips, and his head tilted back as the pleasure mounted, and he could feel the pressure building. "Fuck, Iris, I'm going to cum for you. Take my cum, my pretty little slut." He teased, hand clenching ever so slightly in her hair.

And indeed, he did cum, his hips shuddering slightly as his orgasm peaked, every muscle in his abdomen tensing and rolling, his balls tightening in her hand. Then, with several hot pulses, his seed rewarded her efforts, surging through his shaft and into her waiting mouth, hot and thick as his groans mingled in the steamy air.

He rewarded her handsomely for her efforts.

Iris pushed herself down over his cock as far as she could comfortably go, using her hand to massage and roll over his length as he twitched under her grip. She could feel the hot spurts of his cum hitting the back of her throat and she swallowed eagerly. Her tongue lapped up every bit of him, cleaning every inch of him before she rolled her eyes back up to his and moved her hands to his hips. She pushed herself back up onto her feet, her eyes never leaving his, her body flush against his own as she smirked. Clearly pleased with herself. Pleased with him. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and she flashed her pearly white teeth at him with a soft and lighthearted giggle.

”That so was incredibly fucking hot,” she purred, touching over the shell of his ear as she dropped her eyes down to his mouth. She wanted to kiss him, but held herself back, not sure how he felt about the act after he came in her mouth. For some men, she knew, that wasn’t something they allowed. For others, they didn’t care, but she didn’t want to push that just in case.

Her hand moved into his hair, her other stroking over the back of his shoulders with a soft sigh before the shook her head with another hearty laugh.

”When you asked me to join you in the shower, I thought you actually meant in the shower. We’ve wasted so much water.”

Amused beyond control, it was clear that their time together had helped dramatically with the tension she’d been battling with over breakfast. It as as if she had recalibrated, and she was back to being Iris again.

Her teeth tugged on her lower lip as she started to ease herself away from him, turning her body so that her back was to the shower and she could lead him into the hot, steamy glass doors with her.

”We better get in while we still have some hot water left.”

The flash of her teeth and the soft giggle made him smile broadly. "Mmm, so you don't mind it when I treat you like my own personal slut? Good, because I thought that was amazingly hot as well." He teased gently, and noticed how her eyes dropped to his mouth, a telltale sign she wanted to kiss him. He leaned in, giving her a slow, sensual kiss. Slowly pulling back, his eyes went up to hers. She made a comment about the shower and he laughed, a playful light rising to his eyes.

"Ah, well, I thought I meant in the shower too, but then you had to go and be disobedient..." he said with a smile, giving her a little wink. They both knew that he could have just stopped afte the spanking and waited to continue until they were in the shower, but that wasn't really important to him in the moment. He was smiling clearly now, pleased to see that whatever had been clouding her mind seemed to have been washed away by that wonderful little sexual interlude. It wasn't often you found a woman who totally enjoyed performing oral in quite the way Iris had displayed just then, and Nicholas definitely felt she deserved that kiss he had given her.

She backed toward the shower, and he followed, a smiling, pleased look on his face as he did. "We'll just have to shower together more often, to make up for the wasted water." He suggested with a smirk, his hands reaching out to caress over her hips as they stepped into the large shower together, hot water running down both of their fit, sexy bodies. His hands roamed her gently as well, caressing her curves and rinsing them of the sweat and residues of their passion.

"Do you think we can wash each other off without getting too riled up again?"

Iris closed her eyes and tilted her head back into the water, grinning as he mentioned he had intended as she thought, but her disobedience got in the way. There wasn’t an ounce of remorse, clearly, her hands sliding blindly up his forearms to his shoulders as he caressed her body gently. When she brought her head back upright on her shoulders, her eyes danced with his as she moved slightly to the side, leaving them to share in the cascading water equally.

”Something tells me showering together more often is not going to have the saving effects on your utilities like you hope,” she quipped with a soft laugh, amazed at how easily she fell into this teasing, flirtatious rhythm with Nicholas. Her hands moved up and into his hair, combing through his dark waves and running her nails lightly over his scalp as she let her eyes dance with his.

”And I can’t make any promises.”

Grinning wickedly, she reached down between their bodies to run her hand over his groin; cupping and massaging his balls and soft dick in her palm to wash him of the remnants of their fucking before she started to feel him stiffen in her grip. She laughed, unable to help herself, and removed her hand to his chest as she shook her head at herself and shifted her weight further out from under the spray. She had already showered this morning, and required little more than a little rinse off.

”We do have plenty to do this afternoon to keep us busy. Probably best to focus on work first, and then have plenty of play time later.”

Her eyes darkened just the slightest, her lips rolling together as she kissed his shoulder and smirked. Play time.

”Unless, of course,” she started, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind and pressing her palms against his abdomen, peppering soft kisses over his shoulder and up the back of his neck, her smile apparent in the tone of her voice and the press of her lips against his skin, ”The boss decided to delay everything by a day…”

Nicholas gave her a little smile, knowing that she didn't regret her disobedience one bit. "Clearly I'm going to have to find a better way of punishing you. Though I don't know, I rather like a feisty little toy." He teased, enjoying how their little flirtations danced around each other. Her hands roamed his body, but as if drawn by magnetism or some other force of desire, the slid back down between his legs to grasp his manhood, caressing him slowly as she worked the slick wetness of her body and the sticky seed of his from his body. Despite their recent activity, her touch was enough to slowly return him to a low, thrumming arousal, which brought a clear, ringing laugh from her lips and a smile to his. "Mm, of course you can't. I think you just like teasing me. Just to see how much you can get away with."

He was about to comment on how right she was, how much they really did have to do that afternoon, but then she pressed herself up against him from behind, her delicate hands caressing across his abdomen deliciously. Her lips so softly touched along his shoulder and back, and he purred softly for her. "Mmm, and why would the boss do that, hm? Whatever might you have in mind that would keep him from his plans?" The light, amused tone was still in his voice as his own fingers ran through his hair, rinsing it clean. "What exactly are you suggesting, hm?" He teased playfully, pressing his body back against her for a moment.

Then, with a laugh, he reached for the bar of soap. "Hell, you're going to be the death of me. However will I get anything done when you're pressed to me like that, suggesting that I delay my work so I can play with you for hours... How could I resist that?" He said with a brilliant smile.

Iris’ hands continued to slide over his stomach; tracing the cuts of his muscles and bone with her fingertips as he pressed back against her and played right along. She could hear his smile in his voice, and although she definitely could take a few more minutes, or hours, before she had him again, there was simply something in the atmosphere around him that pulled Iris in like a magnet. She nipped her teeth over his shoulder, feeling no sense of subservience at the moment. It washed down the drain with the evidence of their fucking. No, Iris was feeling playful. Ornery. She wanted to play. Test her limits. Like a cat looking for attention by sliding the glass of water off the table, she slid her hands down to his groin again and cupped his balls in one palm and cradled his cock in the other.

”Are you telling me to stop…?” she asked softly, beginning to stroke him gently. She would stop, of course, as soon as he told her to.

If he did.

Her teeth scraped against his flesh and her hands slid down his body, touching him openly, playfully. His arousal easily grew in her hands, as she stroked gently, a purr in the back of his throat at the sensation. One of his hands slid down to cup her ass, gripping her and pulling her against him. "Mmm." He moaned quietly. "Not yet. We can play a bit longer..." He said with a small smile, his other hand coming up to her throat, fingers angled to tilt her head to look up at his. "I won't let you snare me into staying in all day, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little more fun before we go." He added, the heat of lust in his eyes again.

"Don't you get any silly ideas about you being in charge though." He accused, hand tightening a little at her throat as he leaned down brushing his lips against hers. "You might be the one playing, but who makes the rules?" He said, a small smile on his lips.

Her thumb massaged the underside of his cock, coaxing him to get harder for her. She wanted his erection full in her palm. Enough for her fingers to strain around the thickness of him. Her eyes rolled up to meet his as he made that small sound of pleasure in the back of his throat, her lips twisting up in a mischievous little smirk even as he wrapped his hand around her backside to pull her into him. Her hand pinned between their bellies left her little available space to stroke him, but her fingers worked as much as they could. She licked her lips, drawing the pillow of her lower lip between her teeth as his hand snaked up to her throat.

God help her, she loved the possessive way that he took hold of her. Her hips rolled against his, her hand at his balls moving to wrap around his waist and hold onto his back. She wanted them this close for as long as they could be. Her eyes up and locked on his, his grip tightening around her throat as he playfully warned her, and the smear of his excitement painting just over her navel. Iris released her lower lip with a grin and tightened her grip on his body, her eyes flashing as she reached behind her to turn off the water of the shower.

Iris wanted to tell him she made the rules. That right now, she was in charge, just to see how he would respond, but as his grip tightened on her throat and his eyes burned into hers, she felt herself willingly falling under his command. She exhaled slowly, her breath trembling over her lips before that wicked little smile passed over her face again.

”You are…. For now.”

Pushing the lines, testing the rules… Iris wanted to see how much wiggle room she had before Nicholas really took control.

Back
Top Bottom