Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Monster Girls' Daily Life [OOC]

I'm just trying to make things flow according to the posts presented from everyone; it might help having a specific post order as opposed to, 'Let's just post when the opportunity presents itself/after this specific person!' It would sort of help have it organized, and have some semblance to know what is going on, time to read the posts from the others until our own turn comes up. However, this is just me presenting my own suggestion; I'm not exactly confused, I have the gist what everyone is attempting here. More than anything, I just think getting things organized, sort of know what's happening with the others... that's really what I'm trying to understand. I know that it can be a little difficult to know everything that's going on with the others; it would be certainly understandable, even, if this was taking place in a chatroom where the logs could up and vanish by the next day/login chance, but because it's a forum, we can take the extra few minutes to look over everyone's posts before working on our own, as the posts aren't going away any time soon.

Onto the scene happening now, in case it wasn't obvious, Jason now has some time to sort of wander around the farm(town?) with the others until he knows he can drive his truck safely, making this ideal for others to try to get to know more about him and him learning about the others. After all, he is the only (player controlled) male human in the area, but I understand that everyone has their own preferences/orientations. He is somewhat oblivious to sexual advances on him, as displayed with the butt wiggle from Chaos, but with the right actions and words, well... One could get him on that hook, just might take a little longer than the average person, though I enjoy a bit of story/development before the pants come off. Anyways, that's my own little discussion/rant done and out of the way; I'll be back when I have something else that's serious to talk about.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
LR-Studios said:
Hmm, okay, that should clear out the confusion, we can resume at anytime.

So is there going to be a new post order or not? And if so, what's the new order? Who goes before / after who?
Here's my suggestion

Sharub>Darkfire>You>Me>wiki234

I will change the orders around scene after scene to make sure nobody feels left out, I will include Alura in the next scene.

Is a group of like 5 characters... ordering up a queue is not the solution, as people can, of course, do multiple things with another one or two, while the others are not.

Making an example, Lattarya and Jason can go to the mechanic, while akemi, Chaos and the demon can stay outside in the garden... while maybe the equine and the boy talks for, a 3-4 posts...

Queue is not impprtant, being able to do RPs is ^^

Just relax and think about your post not as athe thing that have to be done right here and right now...otherwise... hurry never helps.

Also... uhm... i don't include people in my posts if they are either too far away from me or their last ppst had them silently hiding in a shadowy corner...

They want to tall/being included? Then show up and...not just stay there (you don't talk with people standing still... but with those that approaches you...)

Sharub said:
Is a group of like 5 characters... ordering up a queue is not the solution, as people can, of course, do multiple things with another one or two, while the others are not.

Making an example, Lattarya and Jason can go to the mechanic, while akemi, Chaos and the demon can stay outside in the garden... while maybe the equine and the boy talks for, a 3-4 posts...

Just relax and think about your post not as athe thing that have to be done right here and right now...otherwise... hurry never helps.

That will work.

LR-Studios said:
Sharub said:

That will work.

So, what's going on here? First you said you were going to do a queue, and now you're saying we're not? Can someone please explain what it is we are doing before i become more confused than i already am?

...solution? Problem?

Excuse me, but... RPs are made by people, so... heh... no RP havenon problem on its own, unless the people in it makes it so.

Our problem is... confusion, i assume? Then what's the deal? Let us just make the "effort" of stay focused while writing and while reading.

Other than that, we cannot create issues where there are not.

Alura--x--Uneii said:
I'm gonna pull out actually..there's too much going on for me to keep up.

Actually, I'm with you on this. Sorry guys, but this whole RP has become one great big mess with everyone's content all over the place, and i can't keep track of it anymore, especially when people start suggesting ideas that later get shot down by yet more ideas. It would've helped if there was some form of order to everyone's turns right at the start so we could all add content without getting things confused, but as it stands now, it's too late to fix all of these errors.

Wait wut!?

Barely 30 posts, most of which are a 1-liner description of a single action... and... ya'all give up in confusion?

...So be it, sweet candies ^^

I will go as well and may the Gods help this RP to rest in peace.

Sharub said:
Wait wut!?

Barely 30 posts, most of which are a 1-liner description of a single action... and... ya'all give up in confusion?

Really? You think everything that everyone's written thus far is nothing more than one line of text of a single action? Clearly you're the one who isn't paying attention to anything anyone's written, otherwise you'd see the many actions we've preformed in more than one liners of text. But hey, that's just me it seems.

I understand what you say, but... uhm... i know it is rude but... i think this is ...uhm... necessary?

-a bit of rant + constructive talks, i hope-

And please forgive me, but i think this is important, this RP have become... uhm... messy for a clear thing: people had its character printed in their mind and wanted it to play in a certain way.

You, Timmothy, created a shapeshifter character. Perfect. Nobody objects. Heck, i would have loved it! But instead you had it to randomly turn into a blue centaur... even justifying your action "Because that is a great disguise in a farm village" ...a centaur is not blue... and a blue centaur is not a good disguise in a farm village that is used to uh... normal centaurs.

...or... when you decided that you HAD to help jason with the car... you even godmodded Jason to follow you to the car. ...Okay, you can SUGGEST to fix the car... open the car... magically insert your life essence into the motor and the car would magically start over. You can suggest, but is the other player or playerS to decide how THEY will do with their character. ...and if they choose otherwise, don't say "that the character is confused because Jason preferred that another character suggested a skilled mechanic instead" ...heh...

or... other characters... that approach another one but do not state their emotion... their state of mind... if they are friendly... if they like the appearance of the other character... if they actually see how the other character is doing (example: Lattarya had, from the very beginning, her teats leaking milk and making her shirt transparent. ...that is a potential action that would have created certain situation: lust from your character? Curiosity? Hate? Interest? Make lattarya aware of that? ...nothing. It was that it was on another planet).

Or approaching a character and close the post with it literally coming out from darkness, approach the other character and emotionlessly and with blank eyes stare at it/him/her without a word. ...and, as i indeed reacted... a cat girl approached her without a single word and remained still, nearby.

But anyway, it came to an end... abruptly and suddently, but just remember:

An Rp is like a book, a book that you and another author or authors are crafting; ADD emotions! Add spice! Add feelings...smells... tastes... scents... describe the sound of your feets over the gravel, the feeling of the fresh grass that grows in march beneath your bare feets... tell what the characters feels, tastes, thinks...

do not stay in an aseptic:

"Character walks there, because he can. And look at that because he likes it. "

Well... sorry, a bit bitchy from me but... is constructive, i guess. And with that... i leave, cheers, sweeties :-3

Look, everyone, I don't tolerate the blame game. As bad as it is, we just need to forget about it and move on, cause talking about it for much longer will make it worse.

Sharub said:
I understand what you say, but... uhm... i know it is rude but... i think this is ...uhm... necessary?

And please forgive me, but i think this is important, this RP have become... uhm... messy for a clear thing: people had its character printed in their mind and wanted it to play in a certain way.

You, Timmothy, created a shapeshifter character. Perfect. Nobody objects. Heck, i would have loved it! But instead you had it to randomly turn into a blue centaur... even justifying your action "Because that is a great disguise in a farm village" ...a centaur is not blue... and a blue centaur is not a good disguise in a farm village that is used to uh... normal centaurs.

...or... when you decided that you HAD to help jason with the car... you even godmodded Jason to follow you to the car. ...Okay, you can SUGGEST to fix the car... open the car... magically insert your life essence into the motor and the car would magically start over. You can suggest, but is the other player or playerS to decide how THEY will do with their character. ...and if they choose otherwise, don't say "that the character is confused because Jason preferred that another character suggested a skilled mechanic instead" ...heh...

or... other characters... that approach another one but do not state their emotion... their state of mind... if they are friendly... if they like the appearance of the other character... if they actually see how the other character is doing (example: Lattarya had, from the very beginning, her teats leaking milk and making her shirt transparent. ...that is a potential action that would have created certain situation: lust from your character? Curiosity? Hate? Interest? Make lattarya aware of that? ...nothing. It was that it was on another planet).

Or approaching a character and close the post with it literally coming out from darkness, approach the other character and emotionlessly and with blank eyes stare at it/him/her without a word. ...and, as i indeed reacted... a cat girl approached her without a single word and remained still, nearby.

An Rp is like a book, a book that you and another author or authors are crafting; ADD emotions! Add spice! Add feelings...smells... tastes... scents... describe the sound of your feets over the gravel, the feeling of the fresh grass that grows in march beneath your bare feets... tell what the characters feels, tastes, thinks...

Well... sorry, a bit bitchy from me but... is constructive, i guess. And with that... i leave, cheers, sweeties :-3

First, i didn't randomly have Chaos turn into a blue centaur, i had her choose that disguise because i assumed centaurs were normal on a farm, since your character is also a centaur. And the reason she's blue is because she can't change the color of her skin, so it only makes sense that she would be blue through all of her transformations. And i never justified that action, i was being sarcastic.

Second, I never once godmodded anyone to do anything. I made a suggestion for Jason to follow Chaos back to his truck if he so chose, but never once did i force anyone to do anything. You however, are guilty of godmodding. To prove my point, on 06-19-2017, 07:14 PM, you made a post where you wrote this.

"Soon, they all presented themselves and were ready to go"

When i want my character to present themselves to follow someone else, i will do that myself. You didn't seem to care however, and assumed everyone else was ready to follow your character. That sounds like godmodding if you ask me. Also, Darkfire is also guilty of godmodding as well, since he forced Akemi to follow Jason back to his truck.

Third: Everything else beyond that point seems to be just you expressing what kind of content you enjoy writing, and how you enjoy writing it. I'm not against that concept, everyone is free to write whatever content as they see fit, however they see fit. What i don't enjoy you saying is what you think other people should be writing. If i wish to remain in an aseptic, that's my choice and my right. For you to tell me to write in another fashion of writing and nothing else is a disgusting act, and i pray i never hear a single word form you ever again.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
Sharub said:

First, i didn't randomly have Chaos turn into a blue centaur, i had her choose that disguise because i assumed centaurs were normal on a farm, since your character is also a centaur. And the reason she's blue is because she can't change the color of her skin, so it only makes sense that she would be blue through all of her transformations. And i never justified that action, i was being sarcastic.

Second, I never once godmodded anyone to do anything. I made a suggestion for Jason to follow Chaos back to his truck if he so chose, but never once did i force anyone to do anything. You however, are guilty of godmodding. To prove my point, on 06-19-2017, 07:14 PM, you made a post where you wrote this.

"Soon, they all presented themselves and were ready to go"

When i want my character to present themselves to follow someone else, i will do that myself. You didn't seem to care however, and assumed everyone else was ready to follow your character. That sounds like godmodding if you ask me. Also, Darkfire is also guilty of godmodding as well, since he forced Akemi to follow Jason back to his truck.

Third: Everything else beyond that point seems to be just you expressing what kind of content you enjoy writing, and how you enjoy writing it. I'm not against that concept, everyone is free to write whatever content as they see fit, however they see fit. What i don't enjoy you saying is what you think other people should be writing. If i wish to remain in an aseptic, that's my choice and my right. For you to tell me to write in another fashion of writing and nothing else is a disgusting act, and i pray i never hear a single word form you ever again.
Tim, I have to let you off with a warning, cause that last part was completely uncalled for, cause when I say don't harass anyone, I mean it, don't harass anyone, you two could have talk this out through PMs instead of here, cause nobody wants to see that, I don't want this thread tainted with arguments.

Sharub said:
Wait wut!?

Well in my case I just got in a little late and that makes it harder to adjust in there. I waited too long I guess ehehe~

Not ruined for me in the slightest; confused, yes... but it can be remedied with the right explanation of where we're going with it. At least you gone this far with this; my 'Tales of the World' RP never even caught any interest in the slightest in others, besides Allura, of course. Looks, yes, but full on interest, no. Not to mention my Final Fantasy Tactics-themed RP has sort of died as well, from what I can tell. It could be worse, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom