Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Monster Girls' Daily Life [OOC]

Hi there, monster candies! :3

Uhm... Lattarya will move to the town in the "afternoon", so a potential meeting can occur there, unless someone makes a lil' trip to our lovely farm-village

Will reply to you later, sweetie.

Also... since we have time...

Mind explaining a bitfurther the ideas about laws and such? I mean... a great deal in monster musume is the fact that non humans are new and it creates a bit of chaos in everyone's lifes and laws as well... such as wriyten in the "interspecies treaty".

So... as you said, it is 3-4 years that "they" have been "discovered"... there is a law protecting them? Criminalizing them? Forces them to a weekly/daily check with authorities? Do they need a tutor?

It is a big world, dear Studio, we need infos before we start... but since we've started... we can need some ASAP

Sharub said:
Will reply to you later, sweetie.

Also... since we have time...

Mind explaining a bitfurther the ideas about laws and such? I mean... a great deal in monster musume is the fact that non humans are new and it creates a bit of chaos in everyone's lifes and laws as well... such as wriyten in the "interspecies treaty".

So... as you said, it is 3-4 years that "they" have been "discovered"... there is a law protecting them? Criminalizing them? Forces them to a weekly/daily check with authorities? Do they need a tutor?

It is a big world, dear Studio, we need infos before we start... but since we've started... we can need some ASAP
There is a law protecting them. They don't have to be forced to work, they can however, have some time off, like some sort of vacation for them.

A law of protection? oookay.

They don't have to be forced to work, they can however, have some time off, like some sort of vacation for them

...even humans have this: not forced to work, but when you work, you have a certain amount of time to spend off-work... :D

So okay, there is "not" anything about them, on the legal side...

Hey LR? Normally I'm not one to tell someone to keep up with other people on the story thus far, but after seeing your latest two additions to the story, i have to wonder, are you even reading our chapters? I'm asking because yesterday at 05:46 PM, Darkfire added a chapter where his character requested your character tell him what their idea was for getting into the truck, but instead of sharing said idea, you had Akemi follow Sharub's character instead, completely ignoring what Darkfire had written involving your character.

Also, in your second most recent chapter today, (5:05 PM) you had Akemi introduce themselves to who i can only assume to be Chaos, since you made the remark about her still being in Akemi's form. But that never happened because Chaos introduced herself to Jason, which is why Chaos called him a young man, because she didn't know his name yet. Another reason why Akemi couldn't have introduced themselves to Chaos is because, as I've already stated, Akemi left Jason's side to follow the Lattarya. So what happened there? Did Akemi follow Jason to the truck for only a moment before leaving his side to follow Lattarya, only to then reappear beside Chaos and introduce herself, and to yet again go back to following Lattarya?

This is all so confusing to me, and i can't keep up, nor can i try to fix all these errors in the story.

Well... i'd close my legs with a lock if i hear someone that aims to bed me without even having presented himself.
Anyway, as the other say, is a world: it depends...

Anyway,

I join the "WTF IS GOING ON" group, here... not because i want to appear bitchy or pretending, but most of posts there needs several minutes just for getting what they mean... and same goes for understanding a probable path of actions that can be made...

It seems that players follow a pre-written set, rather than listening to others and tailor a story all together...

Sharub said:
Anyway,

I join the "WTF IS GOING ON" group, here... not because i want to appear bitchy or pretending, but most of posts there needs several minutes just for getting what they mean... and same goes for understanding a probable path of actions that can be made...

It seems that players follow a pre-written set, rather than listening to others and tailor a story all together...
Well, that was my fault here. I can't reply reply to everyone.

I won't create an argument, let's just go forward.
...maybe with a little more enthusiasm and... uhm... constructive thoughts? :3

Back
Top Bottom