Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Heart's Desires [private for me and Spud]

Feeling how insanely big the human was she smiled. Now this.. would be really nice. And it was a perfect way to comfort her enough to think more clearly about her situation. Connecting useful with pleasurable. She smiled softly when her dress was pulled down, showing her breasts. They weren't too small and not too big, just perfect, the pink nipples inviting the touch. Continuing their playful kiss it was her turn to unzip the mage's pants, fishing out the monster of a cock, a piece of meat that made her pussy go all hungry. Rubbing it lovingly with her hand with other she cupped the strong jaw. Most of the time males wanted sex but it was surprising that some loving gestures were welcomed as well and sometimes strengthened the reaction down there.

Her hand gripped his member and stroked playfully, his cock was very large it was almost too much to handle just for her hand alone. His mouth never letting up and stopping his tongue from licking hers, he started just nibbling her lips with his. Her hand rested gently on his chin and he kind of felt a strange tingle. Her compassionate side was getting him strangely aroused, it wasn't often that something like this could make him feel this good. Maybe it was some sort of magic she could muster... or an even more terrifying thought, maybe it was just her embrace and movements alone that made him feel this way. His hands felt her back and then traveled to the front, where he grabbed her tits and admired them, feeling each perky nipple with his thumb. Playing gently and teasing them back and forth. He was getting a little restless and pulled away from the kiss. "Are we going to fuck?... or just kiss all day" Inviting her to a world of pleasure where he wanted to take her.

Yes, the way she almost couldn't handle the cock it was deeply exciting and fascinating. It was like the mage was some kind of orc and not a human. The way her soft breasts were gripped made her moan softly, entirely unashamed of her lust or sounds she was making. Her nipples got hard almost right away from the male's touch.
"I'm Pinky Floo. What is your name, mage?", she asked and then smiled at the answer. "Adal Fischer.. So, Adal.. of course we will. Kissing is nice but without sex it is kind of pointless. I'm all wet and ready for you to take me. Ready to fulfil all your desire. So.. come and take me.."
While saying that Pinky took off her dress as well as her sensual underwear. Her shaved pussy was already wet, just like she told the mage. Laying on the mushroom she parted her legs and showed her pussy, rubbing her clit while waiting for the male to take her, to ram that huge cock deep inside her and make her forget her troubles.

Adal kind of liked her, the way she took charge but not in a dominant way. He would use her till the day she died, he knew that for certain. Her body screamed out for him in many ways, her pussy begging him to enter her. She layed down on the mushroom and he smiled. Taking off his clothes and showing her his fully nude body. His cock standing fully erect pointed upwards and out the tip like a water fall, was his precum. dribbling down to his balls. They swayed from his movements, he looked like a magestic beast with his cock so large!
His hands went to her hips and he moved his own hips so they were aligned with hers. His cock about to enter her pussy. Then with one swift movement, he rammed his huge cock inside of her. Her stomach actually bulging from the size of him, he watched her as she shivered a bit. Bending over and kissing her. "Now show me what you can do.. and how talented you are"

The smile of the male made Pinky shudder all over. There was something very, incredibly manly in it and she couldn't help but adore it. And that cock! Her eyes widened when she saw it in it's full glory, actually not sure if something like that rammed inside her wouldn't break her. But that thought made her even more excited, crying out as it at last happened, the thick thing forcing her pussy to stretch wide, the shaft making her belly bulge obscenely. The kiss was very welcomed though her full, painted in delicious red lips were trembling slightly. Still Pinky smiled when she heard Adal, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him closer, already feeling his precum dripping into her womb as the head of it was kissing her cervix. She didn't hurry, they had all time in the world and Pinky decided to show the male how it was to have a bunny woman like her to make love to his body. The experienced moves of the soft fingers, the luscious lips kissing here and there while her hips moved up and down, her pussy rubbing the cock expertly.
"My pussy loves your monster cock", she hummed, shuddering all over as every and each cranny was reached by the thick thing.

His cock was hugged by her insides very well. It was easy to tell she was a whore, but even with all the fucking she's taken over the years. She still had a tight enough pussy for the evil mage. Her body was perfect, the proportions were right in every single way. Her hips not too big, her hip to waist ratio was amazing and her tits where perky and supple. He knew he had to have her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as her hips gyrated around his cock, her whole body moving around him. She wanted so badly to please him, it was even more of a turn on. "Don't stop kissing.. kiss me wherever you want" wanting her kisses, wanting her to use him with all her know how and knowledge of sex. His hands moved to her back and he ran a finger up her spine, to her neck. Then up to her ears, where he grabbed both of them in one hand. Pulling a little, giving her some rough sex, seeing how she would react. His hips were kind of forced to move by her legs and thighs, but he didn't object. "you're such a little slut~ I don't know why any city would get rid of you~"

When hearing to not to stop kissing Pinky complied, leaving some heated marks of her red lipstick on the hairy, manly torso and neck of her partner. What surprised her was the way Adal gripped her ears and pulled on them, making some pain mix in the all pleasure, the long ears being a very sensitive place for her kind. Still her pussy pulsed around the cock, showing Adal just how much she liked the rough gesture. It happened once again when she was called a slut but was also compliment at the same time. It made her smile and rub Adal's cheek with her hand, her long violet nails scratching a skin softly. Then the hand went down to Adal's neck, touching all over it, tracing all the muscles. Pinky's cheeks were flushed from desire, her pussy wet for the male. Smirking she reached to her stomach and pressed on the bulge hard, making her body arch slightly from the additional stimulation.

Her soft kisses all over his chest and then on his neck, he shivered at how soft and nice it felt. The lipstick staining his skin and smudging a little while he started to sweat. His body reacting to all her movements and pulsing. She was an amazing grab, but for now he didn't want to think about her plan. If he could satisfy her, maybe she would come to his home and partake in his plan. Her somewhat loving touches made his muscles tense up and his cock twitch inside of her. His hands grabbing her ears loosened and he started to caress them from base to tip. using each finger to graze her fur and at the end where the fur was thickest and longest. He would gently grab, pulling in a slightly dominant way. But it was only to excite her. Not to hurt her. Of course her hips kept going and rocking as he was doing all of this.
She moaned from the pressure and it felt amazing for him too, his cock getting hugged tighter by her fleshy hole. His cock reacting quite nicely, dripping more and more. Feeding the hungry hole. The rim of his cock fitting perfectly where her wombs entrance was, fitting and tickling him right under the base of his tip. Making his legs twitch and tremble. His other hand moved on top of her hand, almost lovingly. Before adding a bit more pressure for the both of them "Hmmmnnn" he groaned gently feeling the tightness only increase from his strength and larger hands. "Such an amazing whore~ I bet you love this don't you.. and i'm not even using my magic! I could make you feel like you're in heaven for the rest of your life"

Pinky's scalp tingled with sensations when her ears were rubbed like that, moaning right away, it being on the same level as stimulation of her breasts. It was clear how much bliss the simple moves brought the naughty bunny, one of her legs twitching slightly, not to mention the positive and lewd reaction of her pussy. The passion but also the tenderness that the mage showed her only added to the overwhelming sensation her body was washed with. The cock filling and stretching her pussy so much felt perfect. Pinky didn't hesitate to nod her head when told she loved it. Yes, there was no doubt she loved it all, fucking carelessly on the top of a mushroom in the middle of the woods.
"I like... being in heaven", she sighed into the mage's ear and kissed it lovingly and then his cheek, her erected nipples pressing against his chest.

Adal started to take control of the situation, she was right where he wanted her to be. Agreeing with him. He layed down on top of her, her breasts pushed against his chest. His arms wrapping around her to give her a nice hug and hold her tight. "I could give you this every day.. You just need to come and live with me, wouldn't you like that? I'll give you a home.. purpose, a reason to wake up in the morning." a small break and then he leaned into her ear and whispered in a very caring way. "love~" her kisses were like heroin, he wanted so much more. Her soft lips on his ear made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up on end. He started to crave them, not sure why. His hips moved on their own and he started thrusting into her nice body, it wasn't going fast or hard. Just enough to make her feel like the pleasure stick he wanted it to be. His cock started to move much more in and out, coming out about half way only to then rush back inside as deep as it possibly could. Making her tummy bulge every time. His hips connecting with hers and rubbing enough to make fire.

Adal's body was so big and when he laid on top of her she couldn't help but moan, wanting to let know the male how good he made her feel. Then she perked up, not because the male called her love. No, she was way too smart and experienced to believe it was something more than sweet nothings one said when overwhelmed by pleasure. No, the thing that made her react like that was the part about living with the male. She wondered where a mage could live but surely not in the town, she would know about it if he did. It was kind of hard to not to notice a mage. Nodding her head she sucked on Adal's ear, moaning lewdly when he started to pull out of her only to push inside, fucking her love canal thoroughly.
"That.. would be perfect... Ahhh.. Would help me a lot", she said shakily, rubbing the hairy chest and looking into the other's eyes.

Adal smiled and could see she was taking the bate quite quickly. He knew that probably all her life she was given everything for sex. All her clothes, she probably used men like human wallets. He didn't mind, if he could he'd use the gullibility of idiots to his advantage as well.. in fact, he was doing that right now. His thrusting became faster and faster, he now knew that she would be his. So he wanted to end this and make her fully commit. His hand going down to her clit and he gave it a gentle tap before rubbing it up and down, it got really hard in his hand. His fingers rubbing and teasing much more than before. His other hand pushing down on her bulge to give her as much pleasure as possible.
While he was fucking her he then pushed up against her as hard as he could. His cock deep inside her and starting to twitch between her lips and inside her. He rubbed his hips against hers quickly. His cock rubbing and wiping the inside of her walls, in a very fast and very small motion.
Closing his eyes and panting, it was actually getting a little difficult for him to hold it.

Pinky was in bliss. With her line of work there were times she needed her good skills of acting but most of the time she had no problem with orgasming just from the dirty act.. and Adal added so much more, evidently being one of those men that knew what they do in the bed. The silky soft, pink body arched when the clit was rubbed. And then it happened, the insanely thick and big cock going in all the way and the male making small thrusts inside her, as if making her pussy remember his shape. The thought alone was interesting but the thick head rubbing on her cervix and the clit being tended to did what it should, making the tall, beautiful bunny arch her back and orgasm.

She had an orgasm and it was amazing watching her face contort and twitch as she had an orgasm. He grabbed her hips and started going full thrust mode. Letting his cock ram her harder and faster. Closing his eyes and holding her much harder he kissed her neck and came deep inside her womb. Filing her womb to the point where it shot out from her pussy. Holding her tight and laying farther into the mushroom. "excellent~ I can show you where I live.. get dressed you pink slut" Somehow he said this in a joking kind of way. Even if he was serious, standing up and pulling his huge cock out of her. Showing her his full nody.

Yes, her face changed into a beautiful mask of bliss while her pussy hugged Adal's cock like it was a long lost lover. Not only it was quite strong orgasm she was fucked through it, strengthening the waves of pleasure radiating from her wet hole. The culmination of it was with the warm sperm shooting right into her womb. It was incredible how much the male was able to shoot inside her. Her walls were massaging the cumming cock while pulsing in orgasm itself. Unlike any other woman Pinky chuckled when she was called a slut, reaching between her legs and scooping some of the cum, licking it off from her fingers.
"Yes.. show me.. and then you probably will explain me what you would want from me", she said, pulling on her panties, letting the sperm drip between her legs, finding it arousing.. and she knew she would be able to wash them very soon.

Adals mind went to horribly dark places, the idea that she would just follow him home after he fucker her brains out almost made him laugh. How dumb she was acting, how easy it was to grab her and take her back.. But the way she licked up his seed made him shiver in anticipation seeing those soft lips wrap around her petite fingers and suck them was orgasmic all in its own. Then he almost forgot! the herbs he needed, never grabbed them and they were very valuable. Pulling his underwear up, the cum coating his cock left a small stain. Bending over and grabbing the herbs, he filled his bag with them. putting on his pants and leaving his shirt off. "Take my hand" grabbing her hand and giving her no choice, he teleported using the magical ring that he wore. It was the same one Auri had. They both made it back home and Adal smiled, "Go up to your new room baby~ Rest.. change.. do whatever you need, I'll be there in a bit. I need to take care of my assistant" He slapped her ass, making her hop forward and walk over to the door he pointed at. Then he quickly walked back to Auri's room opening it "You better have not gotten better! I went out of my way to get ingredients so I cou-..." he stopped dead in his tracks seeing her the way she was. Her face very pale and she looked terrible. He looked shocked and almost scared. "A.. Auri?"

Pinky took Adal's big hand only to gasp when she was teleported. Now this felt different. Humming softly she hopped forward when slapped, about to ask where was her room only to see the small arrows showing the way. Really intrigued she followed them only to find herself in a quite nice room. It was simple but big and tidy. Seeing a big dresser she got closer to it and opened the door, her bicolour eyes widening and soon a small smile forming on her lips as she looked through all the nice and sexy outfits.

At the same time Auri heard someone speaking. Opening her eyes she looked there, her sight a bit off without her glasses.. and the world was spinning before her eyes. The herbs were laying where the neko left it, the petite female not realising it was there in the first place.
"Welcome back, Master", she said quietly, shuddering softly under the covers. "Where were you?"

"I.." Adal walked over to her and grabbed the herbs on the floor and then the ones from his back pack. "I was out. Getting you some stuff that should make you feel much better" He talked in a soft soothing tone. Sitting on the bed and grabbing both herbs in one hand. His other hand going into the backpack and grabbing a small pedestal and mortar, putting the herbs in them and then crushing them together. Making a strange crushing sound. They both crushed into a small paste, the paste was blueish brown in color. "Here.." sitting her up very slowly he gave her the pedestal. No time to put it into a bottle, he didn't want to see her like this any longer. "Drink this.. that's an order.." he didn't want to argue, but he sounded a little desperate. Even her grip seemed weak, so he helped by holding the pedestal with her. Placing his hands on hers as she drank, making sure the rock wouldn't fall.

Shaurite blinked at that, surprised. From what she was used to receive from the people she would say if the time would come for her to fight for her life with a sickness she would need to deal with it for herself.. or die. But here was Adal... helping her out? Was she still dreaming? Anyway she decided not to comment on that, just in case he would change his mind. Never before she felt so bad like right now and from that alone she figured out she caught something really bad. There was no need for that order, Auri wouldn't refuse drinking something she believed that would help her. The help from the male was a good thing, her hands seemed to be a bit weak. Drinking everything to the last drop she felt like puking it out but held it forcefully in. Letting out a small huff she stubbornly refused to let her body do as it wished.
"I'm... feeling like shit", she muttered after few longer moments.

"I know darling.. I know" he whispered, holding her and leaning her back onto the bed. Placing his hand on her pillow and whispering "Lethourlall" The pillow got much much colder and nicer, as it it was made of the lightest coldest breeze. Feeling like a welcome change from the fever she was having. "Don't you worry.. I won't let my assistant die. Not till I say so" Adal placed her hand on his forehead and the coldness of his hand felt amazing. The pillow perfect and his hand feeling great. "don't worry about anything.. you need anything, you just let me know. Understood?" Parting her hair so it wasn't in her eyes he saw her pale and red face. He felt a little bad that he had sex with that rabbit, but having maids to help clean would be very welcome.. especially while his assistant was sick. Standing up Adal walked out of the room and kept the door open. "I'll check up again on you in an hour.." Walking away he needed to train those too fairly quickly. walking to the livingroom he shouted "Pink floo! Nyamai! get out here!"

Darling? Now she knew she was dreaming... but it was a very nice dream, she didn't mind it. Sighing softly when her head touched the pleasantly cold pillow and the hand touched her forehead she felt a bit like crying. That would be alright... after all it was only a dream. Closing her eyes one of the tears was absorbed by the pillow right away, the second never falling. it was normal. The body was weakened so it was easy to get emotional. Within seconds she was back to sleep.

Pinky Floo had no problems with finding a bathroom. She took a quick shower and fixed her makeup and hair. Then she heard Adal calling her and someone else so not caring much she wrapped a towel around her naked body and headed downstairs, to the place she thought that she heard the male. It was time to get to know what was a price of staying in this nice and big house.

The neko was eating some snacks she got out from the pantry. Hearing Adal made her jump only to sigh in relief when she realised he wasn't here. Leaving everything on it's place she headed to the living room, munching on the cookie, of course not knowing it was called a living room. The small neko was a bit dirty from all the snooping around she did after getting in here.

Adal stood there like a guard with his hands behind his back and seeing both of them come into the living room in their own way. "you two. You live here. You work for me. You will do as I say.. That is the price of living hear.." He had bigger plans for them both, but now really wasn't the time.. He was too worried about Auri and her chances of living. Adal looked at both of them then pulled out two collars. "You will wear these." Tossing both of them to the two, they didn't have names on them. "You will clean, and fix up this house. I don't care about what you wear at this time. I don't have the focus for you two at the moment. Now get too work and you will be payed whatever it is you desire for your work! Food, shelter, money, sex.. Name it I will provide it" He was in a bit of a generous mood, only cause he didn't want to expel energy arguing with anyone. The collars did though, have a small seal on them. Making sure he knew where they were if he tapped into the energy. "You never take those collars off" Walking away he went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a basket of food and a water skin full to the brim. He went back to Auri's bed and sat by her bed side, He didn't have much healing magic. It was mostly to heal wounds and injuries.. but it would have to do. He placed his hands on her stomach and forehead chanting incantations, hoping it would help her get better from this horrible illness.

Both of them listened to what was told, one understanding more than the other though. Pinky caught a collar and looked curiously at Adal. Now this was.. interesting. Shrugging she put it on, not really caring about although she though they could be prettier, deciding to tamper with it's look later on. Maybe she would resize it and wear on the wrist instead? Hmmmm... so everything could be their pay? Now that was good to know.

Nyamai tilted her head to the side, not really getting why she should wear the collar but put it on. Still she knew nothing about cleaning a house.. or anything else that was associated to it so she looked quite cluelessly when told to fix the house. She also didn't know half of the words used by Adal. Being left alone she looked on the bunny curiously.

Slowly the magic Adal used seemed to work, the ghostly paleness disappearing entirely from Shaurite's cheeks. Letting out a soft sigh she opened her eyes, looking surprised at the male, not really moving for now.
"What are you doing, Master?", she asked, still a bit out of it and not really remembering she was ill, at least for the time being. "I had a really funny dream. About you calling me a darling and giving me some potion to drink.."

"that wasn't a dream.. Auri. You were very ill. I healed you.. Brought you back from your horrible state" He said his hands shaking a bit. He was using his magic non stop for hours, and his body definitely felt the effects of it. He would be fine, but he just needed rest. It would pass, even if he did feel faint and weak. He rested his head on his hand and panted a bit "but.. you seem to be better now.. the potion and my magic really helped a lot." Coughing a bit onto the sheets he stretched his neck and sighed. "Thank you for not dying.. I would have been pissed to lose my assistant. Oh, and while you were in your state.. i've acquired some more creatures.. they're our maids. I haven't properly broken them in yet.. or taught them their responsibilities. But.. you no longer have to clean. In fact.. I....." Adal was a bit hesitant to say this but he thought it was time. "I want you to go out and preform experiments with me.. and your own experiments. Anything you desire. But! That doesn't mean we are equals! you still answer to me no matter what!"

The man.. healed her? Now that.. was more than anyone else ever did for her, with one or two exceptions that she tried to give the favour to when she was a little bit older. Seeing Adal in such a state she thought it would be easy to kill him now.. but she didn't feel like it. After all he probably saved her life.. and he didn't need to. Smiling in disbelieve when she was told he wanted her to perform experiments she thought of her new pet what could she do to him. Well, he would benefit from it but still.. Then she focused back at the mage and before she knew it Shaurite reached to his head and stroked his hair softly.
"Yeah... Master is Master", she said softly, nodding her head in agreement. "And having maids suits Master. And a powerful mage."

Back
Top Bottom