Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Heart's Desires [private for me and Spud]

Auri could hear her pet and smiled when she heard him cleaning without disturbing her. Now that was a good boy and she would make sure to reward him properly, the plug in his butt preparing Hiroshi for it. Yawning she glanced at him, for now deciding to read a bit more before telling him to massage her back and body. Now that would be perfect. Being assistant seemed to be better and better... at least with the amount of freedom and free time she was being given so far. Not to mention that cooking meals wasn't her job anymore.

Hiroshi heard her ask him to massage him and he nodded quickly. "Yes mistress" He walked over to her and started massaging and rubbing her back, he was a little rough but it felt really good.

Adal sat up "Pinky!! Come here!" He was thinking more about his plan and scratched his chin. "Same with you kitten!!" He wanted to ask them some questions.

She instructed Hiroshi what to do to make it better and that it didn't need to hurt to be a good massage. Her pet was getting better and better, slowly making her fall asleep, relaxing entirely.

Feeling the tingling of her collar Pinky knew it was Adal, calling for her. Seeing that Nyamai was fiddling with her collar she knew she could feel it as well. Both collars seemed to be quite useful, kind of showing them where they should go. Holding the kitten's hand she walked into the room, she wearing the naughty maid outfit and Nyamai her's, much more decent.
"Master", she said, giving the man a slight curtsy to humour him.

Nyamai looked at the male, as if checking if he was still angry at her, not really looking at what Pinky was doing, nibbling on one of her claws while her ears lowered and black tail moved behind her nervously.

Adal could tell that Nyamai was a bit nervous to be there, it was hard for her to hide her fear. He smiled and walked over to her, petting her cheek and then her head slowly. "I need to know something important.. Do either of you know about grass spirits? Are there any around these woods and would they be able to grow plants and vegetables? I want to have fresh vegetables every day.. I want to.... Expand our little operation here." He smiled warmly and put his hands together like it was a business. "If so, I want both of you to accompany me while we go and get one of these spirits from the forest" He smiled, a bit excited to get this show on the road. He was thinking of money.. they would need some. He could turn some of his maids into prostitutes. "Pinky. I want you to research these spirits! It shouldn't take long.." Having her do grunt work would be good, she was smart. Might as well put it to some use. "While you're doing that.. I want to... Deflower my kitten~" He seemed so sweet with a warm smile. Getting closer to her and resting his hand on her cheek, he had been rubbing her the past couple of days. Getting her ready and teasing her a little bit, sometimes not letting her cum so she would do it to herself later.

"I know where you could find a forest spirit.. and they would be interested in making things grow.. but they are very free. How do you want to make them do what you want, Master?", she asked, looking at the mage curiously. "And.. how am I supposed to research them?"

Nyamai tensed up when the male came over but then gasped and purred when she was petted, her silky hair and fur feeling good to the touch. The words were flowing around her but she didn't pay any attention, focusing on the nice feeling and being happy to see that Master wasn't angry anymore. Her behind was still stinging a little bit.

Adal thought about it.. How would he tame someone so free, maybe he would have to break their spirit. Make them work for small amounts of freedom in return. He then stared at her like he was almost angry with Pinky "Do I not have an entire library full of books?? Do they not have encyclopedias full of monsters!?" He seemed a bit annoyed that she would even ask that question. Like she should know better and be smarter than that. "Figure it out!!" He frowned and then looked back at his kitten.

Petting her slowly he smiled wide and rubbed his other hand to her lower back, wrapping his hand around her like a hug. Smiling wide and holding her close "You will be coming back to my room with me kitten~" he said rather calmly compared to how he was just yelling and angry.

"How am I supposed to know what is in the library if I was too sick to see what is in there? It is my third day here so not knowing is only natural!", she stated, obviously upset with Adal's reaction as she turned around and marched out of the room, heading to the library.. actually hurt by the way the male spoke to her, feeling like she was slapped but without her evident fault in it.

Nyamai flinched when Adal's tone of voice changed but since it seemed not to be connected to her she soon relaxed. Casting a spell she was taught she understood what was being said to her, taking few moments to think.
"There... is food? I was good... so Master will give.. food?", she asked, the green eyes focused on Adal's face, obviously the kitten being oblivious to the reason why she would be taken to the mage's room.

Adal grabbed Pinky's wrist and yanked her back towards him with an angry look in his eyes, he slapped her across the face rather hard and watched her drop to her knees. Standing over her he looked down at her and clenched both of his fists. "Never Raise your voice to me again." He almost whispered it, but the tension was so high that she heard every word. "I'm disappointed in you... I thought you were smarter and better than the rest.. That's why I wanted you to be head of my maids" He almost didn't seem angry, just displeased. He was trying to make her compliant, knowing the love spell made her like him much more. "Do not embarase me infront of anyone again! Like that! If you have complaints, you will address me in private" He was going to leave her to think about what she did and how she could improve her behaviour. He didn't go as hard as he did with his kitten, but mainly because he knew that she would actually think about it.

Turning back to his kitten he wrapped his hand around her waist gently, lovingly. He wanted Pinky to see every second of his affection towards her, "You've been good~" He kissed her cheek and slowly walked to his room with her "You get rewards~" He said, talking as loud as he could without yelling, trying to make a point with Pinky.

Pinky was shocked when she was yanked back and grabbed her cheek when she was hit hard. It's not like no one hit her before but she didn't expect that from Adal. She thought he was different... but it seemed he was just the same like everyone else. Their deal was for her to be his maid... and maid shouldn't raise her voice at the master. Glancing at him when he treated Nyamai so nicely her dual coloured filled with hurt. Standing up from the floor she left without a word. Walking into the library she stood before some of the shelves, her ears down, tail lifeless.

Nyamai flinched when Pinky was hit, her ears lowering as she observed what was happening, a curious little kitty. When being petted she purred, moving into the touch, being quite distracted when led into Adal's bedroom. No one petted her so much like Master and she liked toys and her scratching post.
"Toys? W.. Will... we.... play?", she asked, her green eyes glistening innocently.

Adal didn't pay any mind to Pinky at the moment and he didn't want to attack her anylonger. He would wait till later to ask her about what she did and why she did it, but for right now it was his kittens turn to play. He walked her to the bedroom and slowly closed the door behind him with a smile. "Yes.. play with some new toys and make you feel really good. You know how I made you feel in the bath? I will play with you that way, show you how much I love you. Now, take your clothes off and we shall begin" he smiled and stood there like a doctor waiting to examine his patient.

Nyamai's green eyes blinked few times and she wasn't sure what to do for few moments before remembering how good it felt in the bath. Blushing softly she slowly removed her clothes, leaving on only the bra and panties since in her mind they weren't a part that people called clothes. It was underwat.. underwear, that was what Pinky said and that good girls should be wearing them all the time unless in bed. Yes, that was what she was told and she tried to be a good kitty, liking the food, treats and toys she was being given, not being a complicated on to please. The underwear set was white and simple, actually complimenting the young neko's body way better than any extravagant set would.

Adal watched her slowly srip to her underwear and he swept her off her feet, grabbing her legs and picking her up in a brides pose. He smiled wide and looked into her eyes, tossing her onto the bed and almost pouncing on top of her. He was almost like a giant cat himself right now, toying with his prey and watching her with a devilish glare and smirk. His hands pushing down on her shoulders and looking deep into her eyes. "You're such a good girl.. You wouldn't ever disobey me, right?" He way kind of laying on top of her, making sure she couldn't get away and his legs were spread so that he was on top and kind of sitting on her. His face only inches away from hers, he smiled and then kissed her rather roughly. His right hand moved to her neck and he held onto it, grabbing her and holding her a bit tight. "I want you to think about how you felt when i rubbed you~" He smirked and his crotch started rubbing against her thigh.

Nyamai mewled when she was grabbed like that all of a sudden, her claws going into Adal's flesh only to let go when realising it wasn't nothing bad, licking some of the bleeding scratches. Then she mewled when being tossed on the bed, her body not having enough time to turn around so she landed on her back. There was some stress but seeing Adal smiling.. she smiled as well. Master was scary.. and she wouldn't want him angry again so Nyamai nodded her head. At least that was what she was thinking at the moment so she was genuine. The neck was the place that the neko mothers were biting their children to make them calm and quiet so that was the exact reaction Adal was given, the girl shuddering very lightly as the hard cock started to rub against her, soon making her panties become a little wet from all the juices that started to flow as she thought how it felt when she was rubbed.

Adal had her right where he wanted her, she was starting to get hot and was starting to want more. "Kitten. I want you to lay on your front, stick your ass in the air for me." Adal was starting to enjoy this, He wanted her to know how she was supposed to beg. He was going to teach her "Whenever you feel like this, your loins warm and your body full of.. Desire~ I want you to bend over and present yourself to me. Show me your ass and Beg Master for his hard cock.. Do this and I won't have to punish you for being disobedient."

Nyamai did what she was told, her small breasts pressing against the sheets and beautiful rear high in the air. Not sure what was begging exactly even with the help of the spell she stayed there, scratching and kneading the sheets, her tail lifted up, inviting the male.. Even if the inexperienced girl didn't know what was happening exactly her body reacted be instincts, inviting Adal like every cat would it's mate. Nyamai's body was so bothered, she could feel the warmth between her legs, wanting to feel good.
"Mastherrrr~", she purred out, obviously a bit lost with what was happening.

Adal watched while her body reacted to his power, he was a little impressed to be honest. She was as innocent as a child when it came to sex, yet her body knew exactly what to do for her mate. He smirked, his mind not losing focus for a moment. He grabbed around her waist and positioned his thumbs under the sides of her underwear where it was wrapping around her thighs and side. Feeling her soft pale skin and bending downward, he could see how wet she was and how much she wanted him inside of her. Even if she couldn't say what she wanted, her body knew exactly what it was looking for. Adal decided to smell her sex, It was almost intoxicating.
Ripping her underwear downwards so they were around her knees he looked at her pussy, it was shivering and looked so eager. "Good kitten~ You're making master very very happy~" He smirked and grabbed his cock, positioning the purple gland up against her opening. His smile growing wider as she seemed to edge herself back into him, he grabbed her Hair and held onto the back of her head a little roughly. Pushing her face deep into the pillow and smiling wide, "You're going to become a woman right now. An adult. You'll have me to thank for that"
His sex pushing harder and harder against her sex, He smiled and shivered a bit at the noises she was making. His cock actually being rather gentle and sliding in slowly into her pussy, entering about half way. He waited and the with a quick roll of the hips slammed himself fully inside of her. His head inside of her womb and festering there for a moment. Their juices stirring and mixing, his pre-cum flowing inside of her cunt.

Yes, Nyamai's pussy was smelling sweet, there some alluring smell, probably some pheromones her body started to produce when ready to mate. Of course the neko didn't understand that but still she was there, purring softly, feeling all hot. Her small, virgin pussy twitched now and then, mewling softly when the hard thing pressed against her lower parts. Not understanding why she moved back, rubbing against the huge cock. She could hear what was being said but she couldn't focus, soon crying out as her wet, tight walls were parted by Adal.

It was a good thing that the mage decided to hold on the back of her head and nape since when it started to hurt Nyamai would surely scratch him... if not for being held like that. A pitiful mewl left her lips when the cock was slammed fully inside, scratching the sheets, tearing them. It was eve hard to breath for few moments. Still her virgin pussy wasn't pulsing only with pain, there was undeniable pleasure... as well as some blood dripping on the sheets after hymen being torn. Closing her eyes the little kitty wasn't sure what to do, overwhelmed... and dominated, having the male deep inside of her, making her a woman.

Adal felt her fresh hole pulsing and twitching around him, his cock stretching her skin and ripping it a bit. Not any real damage, but he was huge. It was not a cock you would want to have inside you as your first, but it would make her feel good soon enough. Thank god that Adal held her the way he did, for her sake. He would have punished her for attacking him like that. But hearing her pitiful mewl only grew his desire to have her even more, she wouldn't be getting it easy for right now. He was going to fully abuse her, if she liked it or not was going to be her problem. The submissive look on her was really nice, she looked so pretty and pathetic right now. His hand only gripping tighter and causing the skin to turn bright red under his might. "You're now a woman~ and you'll only feel better.. You can feel amazing every night if you listen and do a good job!" he smiled wide at the offer, he had the ability to turn her into a melting mess. He would if she was smart.

His cock slid out of her slowly then he started fucking her gently, but for her it would feel like far too much! His huge cock rubbing against her walls and pleasing her in ways she never felt before. His cock would glide in and out of her at a rather slow pace, even if it felt like a battering ram was forced inside of her. His cock knocking on her insides and causing her stomach to bulge a little bit. His other hand moved around her waist, his hand gripping her gently. "How does it feel kitten?" He wanted an honest answer. she could hear it in his voice

Nyamai mewled some more when the big hands closed on her body even tighter. Adal pulling out of her made the neko whimper, her lower parts pulsing with pain, making her feel all cold. It was so scary!
"Hurts... Nyamai... hurts", she mewled, some tears showing in her kitty eyes, but then she flinched as something really good was touched deep inside her, turning another painful whimper into a lewd moan. "A..ahnnnn.... mewwww...nnnnn..."
Not sure why Nyamai pushed her rear back, moaning again as that spot was rubbed against, some colour flushing her cheeks from the sudden desire. Yes, Adal was rubbing against the girl's g-spot, making her an eager participant this time, making her want him. Purring softly she stopped squirming, her tail raising up higher, showing she wanted and craved more. The wet tight hole twitched around him, it almost seeming like they were unwilling to let the mage to pull out, hugging his greedily.

The painful wimper made his cock twitch with delight. His hands shivering around her skin as a sly grin stretched across his face. When she started to moan he saw a good opportunity, her body reacting well to his large cock. Her twitching was the perfect indication where he should be fucking her, "Good kitten~ You're being very good~" Her claws loosened up and he saw the sharp white nails starting to let go of the bed. Good thing too, he let go of the back of her neck and started moving his waist back and forth. Her walls weren't fully loosened but she was enjoying it so he could go a bit more. His cock glided in and out of her over and over again, her g-spot getting rubbed against with his hard cock head. The tip was pushing right into it and making his own body fill with desire. He started petting her head slowly, making her ears flatten against the black soft hair. "How are you feeling now~?" He smiled wide and moved his hips slowly, but enough to pleasure him and her. feeling his balls start to tense up and move closer to his own body.

Nyamai felt for few moments like she was about to split in two, the thing inside her seeming enormous... but after it started to feel good it started to get much less overwhelming.. at least less in a bad way and more in a good. But the thing inside her seemed so long, it making the neko glance on her belly and touching it when seeing a bulge. It scared her a little but the pleasure coming from her g-spot being rubbed insistently and her head being petted helped with that. Sticking out her tongue she licked the sheets, showing just how good she was feeling, getting a bit crazy from the pleasure like every cat would. The small toes stretched a bit, the tail shivering while her pussy was getting plowed, small sparks of bliss making the kitty mewl. The green eyes were hazed by pleasure, the pussy was getting tender, twitching now and then, it becoming more frequent, showing that Nyamai would be ready to orgasm very soon.
"G-goood.. good.. nyaaa", she gasped out, mewling in the end.

Adal could see she was in a sea of pleasure, his cock being the key to her mewling and stretching. He picked up the pace for her, his cock forcing her whole body forward as she was bouncing on his cock. From her trying to push back into him and his constant thrusting only pushing her away and then the force of the two clambering to be as close as they could to each other. Seeing her cute tail, he couldn't help himself. He grabbed it and curled it around his forearm, it wasn't a rough curl. Just making her stay there with him and hold onto him like she needed him. "Master loves you~ Loves you so much" He smirked as his cock plowed deep inside of her and kept rubbing the G-spot as fast and hard as it could. "I can tell you're about to go over the edge from pleasure~ Go ahead~ Cum!" He bent over and rested his chest on her back, his other hand grabbing her thigh and stroking it.

The thrusting became so much harder, making the neko girl go kind of crazy, trying to thrust back or to do something more. The kitty was aroused, that much was clear. Moaning softly she let out a strange, surprised sound when her tail was touched as well. Her small breasts were rubbing against the sheets as she was screwed, her nipples stimulated that way as well. Once again she heard that word coming from the other. Love. What was it again? Cum. That one she remembered much better, arching her pretty back and orgasming around the thick member. The sounds she was making were a nice mix of mewls and moans, her kitty tongue licking the sheets.

Her orgasm was a little intense and he could feel the shivering and arching of her muscles. She was having a good effect on him too, his muscles aching and twitching rather hard. His cock getting nice and massaged from the tight organ. Adal smirked and reached around, grabbing her cheek and pushing two of his fingers into her soft small mouth. "You want to lick the sheets so badly?~ Then here" Pulling himself out of her womb he turned her around, hadn't came yet and pushed the cock right up against her lips. "Take this in your mouth, no biting! and lick it the way you were licking the sheets.. You'll find it can make you feel really really good~" Knowing where her G-Spot was he started to use some magic inside of her, quickly attaching it to his cock, the better she made him feel the better she would feel. But at the same time she could be stimulated outside of that. Not only being able to cum when he does, only as an enhancement. Her warm lips on his cock, making her feel amazing to show her just how nice it was.

Nyamai started to lick the fingers she was given with her rough tongue, her pussy left gaping after Adal pulled out, some of the juices trickling out, before being plugged inside of the tight hole. Surprised she kept on licking just like before, making sure to have her mouth opened wide, soon moaning when she felt something inside of her. The neko kept on licking, her eyes rolling up slightly as her g-spot was stimulated at the same time. She could feel it was magic.. but it felt so good there was no way she would get scared. Working with her tongue it was clear she had no idea what to do, Adal's cock being probably a first one she ever licked. Still the sight was cute and the sensation of the rough tongue against the cock definitely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom