Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Heart's Desires [private for me and Spud]

Hiroshi seemed a bit confused and concerned he looked around and then looked down a little sadly "i..... i don't want to be a puppy mistress.. I don't mind the talk. But.. I wouldn't like it if my body got changed for real" he looked scared to tell her and frowned a little bit.

"Why not? Wouldn't it make you a more capable warrior? The better hearing, smell and the tail would help with your coordination?", she asked, wondering if this kind of approach would be more effective, wanting her little pup to want it himself, to beg her. "Wouldn't you want to be more capable, Hiroshi?"
That asked she got closer to him and pushed her hand inside his pants, stimulating his hole, knowing that by now it was possible he wanted something in there as well. If not then that meant he just needed some more training.

Hiroshi wasn't fully broken and he still had some dignity left, his head shaking quickly. "n-no.. I think i'm fine the way I am now.. But thank you for the offer Mistress" He smiled warmly and then she put her hand down his pants.
Stimulating his hole, his face turned bright red and he moved his ass away from her finger looking squeamish and bittng his lower lip. Mumbling something, He clearly didn't want his hole being touched like that. His asshole getting really tight and he pushed into her arms more "pl-....... please.. n-no mistress" he whimpered and muttered to her.

Shaurite was wondering what to do for few moments but decided it would be more fun if she would break him into wanting it from his own free will. She followed with her finger, smirking and then calling a tentacle plug.. a variation of a spell she came up with alone. Smirking she moved it inside Hiroshi's butt and left it there. It would slowly train today. She probably should make a use of it much earlier but oh well.. It was her first pet after all.
"There you go.. We both know my little slutty puppy enjoys having his ass played with", she said, slapping his behind and making him lean down so she could kiss him.

Feeling the slimy tentacle just slip into his asshole made his eyes widen and his hands tremble a bit, the tentacle didn't move much. But slowly started teasing his prostate, it naturally made his cock hard. He panted and puffed his chest out "n... mmnnn~ no~" he moaned out, his hands moving to his cock and trying to hide the boner. She slapped his ass and it only made the tetacle shake a bit more before he bend over and kissed back. A look of pleasure on his face.

"Yes, yes.. that's my little slutty boy~ We need to train that little lewd hold for you so your mistress would be able to bang it every day, making you moan like a little whore you are", she hummed, licking hers pet's lips slowly, slapping the round ass of his once again. "My little puppy slut need to be ready to be used... Maybe I should fuck you where everybody could see you?"
Teasing her boy verbally she reached under his shirt and started to rub his nipples, pinching them and pulling, twisting and massaging. Her little puppy bitch~

"I-I don't want to be fuuucked!" he let out a moan and plead wanting to stay a man. His cock getting as hard as it could in his pants, she slapped his ass and he fell forward more into her grip. The pleasure in his ass was making it hard for his muscles to fight back and hold him up. He moaned a bit louder as the tentacle seemed to focus on his prostate more and more. His nipples were hard and easy to pinch. Once again he tried to move away but really couldn't, his breath getting very quick and violent. His head leaning back, if she looked she could see a pool of pre-cum staining his pants. He was getting super hot, even if he didn't want to admit it~
"i-i'm not a whore! o-or a puppy!!!" he closed his eyes, small tears forming in the corners of his eyes. Maybe if he was given a bit of an intensive to have his ass drilled he would grow to love it~

"You are~ You are my little slutty puppy but since you don't want to admit it", she paused and with a shrug moved away, not stimulating him in any way, only the plug massaging his prostate. "I guess you should look through my clothes, decide which of them need to be cleaned and all that. You better start working now.. there is a lot of work to do."
That said she sat down on her bed, it being a first time in a while she had time to read. Laying on her belly she took of her shoes, her plump ass jiggling as she waved them in the air, moving covers so her huge breasts wouldn't be in the way.

Hiroshi was being over stimulated then a second later no stimulation at all, his eyes widened and he started to sweat a little with a nervous look "pl-please mistress.. Will you take this tentacle out of my a-ass? Please" He kind of begged walking over to her and seeing her perfect form, he licked his lips and bit his bottom lip. His desire growing and his lust overflowing.. Was he a whore? He wanted to fuck her so badly he wanted her he needed the release! "I... M-mistress? Can... Can I fuck you? Please?? I... I don't know if I can h-handle this pleasure. I.."

"No", she said, not even looking at him. "It will stay where it was. You were told what to do and you better get to work if you don't want to be punished. Now stop stuttering and shut up. You're disturbing me."
That said got back to reading. Well.. fucking would be nice, she kind of wanted a cock inside of her but her pet was to learn his place. If she ordered him to do something then he was supposed to do it. The end of discussion.

He nodded quickly and looked a her clothes, his cock throbbing and getting really hot from the tentacle. It was uncomfortable and he wanted to moan like a mess, but he held it in and bit his lower lip to keep the thoughts away. He quickly looked through her clothes and looked through them, his work getting very hard to do with his lust building over. he wanted to have some release so badly! He quickly took her clothes and ran off, going downstairs he took his pants off and started stroking himself. Doing it quickly, hoping that she wouldn't come and find him. It felt so good~! The extra pleasure from his ass made him shiver and his back arch. Her dirty clothes right next to the washing board.

Still Shaurite would need to be really stupid to not follow her pet.. and if she would be stupid Adal would kill her long ago. Her eyes narrowed when she saw her pet stroking himself. Grabbing his hair she slammed him on the wall and then kicked in the stomach, then aiming for his balls few times.
"You little shit.. Your cock is mine and you can't stroke it when you want. You're in this house to be used by everyone, they can make you cum if the want but you can't touch yourself. Your body is mine. And only mine.. Maybe I should cut your dick off after all", she growled, while kicking her pet again and again.

While stroking himself he had his eyes closed and was getting a bit close. Then he felt her grabbing his hair, his eyes widened really wide and then she slammed the back of his head against the wall. A loud yelp came from his mouth and he looked like he was in a lot of pain. She started kicking his stomach and it knocked the wind out of him, his eyes filling with tears. Grabbing at his stomach he could feel his insides twitching horribly and convulsing. Then she kicked him in the cock a few times. His head thrashing from left to right. his hands trying to grab her foot as tears ran down his cheeks. His face looking in horrible agony, His legs comming together to protect himself. He couldn't say much while the air was knocked out of him, he coughed and cried softly trying to lay down. But her firm grip was still on his hair. he shook his head and cried some more. "p-please.. M-Mistress.. I... Please! I need release" he said crying harder and harder. He looked so pathetic. Cutting his cock off would make it so he couldn't stroke himself. She did have that magic that could regenerate body parts, so it's not like it would be gone forever~ Or she could just use his asshole forever if she wanted.

Shaurite's eyes narrowed more when she heard her pet. He was unable to listen to one damn, simple order. Growling softly she went to her room to grab one of her beautiful knives and then went back to Hiroshi. Punching him once again she took him to dungeon. Master would get her ass if she would do something like that upstairs. She put him on the table that not so long before was laying the lizard. She took of his pants and underwear. The clothes were nice, no need for them to go to waste. No amount of begging could stop her now. Seeing the piercings she first took them out... only to grab the cock and slowly cut it off, letting her pet feel the pain coming from it. The next were balls. Licking her lips she felt them in her hand, two small orbs. She could feel herself getting excited. Deciding that one at a time would be a perfect punishment she kept on pressing until she was sure they were done for. That done she cut the suck off as well, placing it on Hiroshi face while she went to grab a healing potion. Unlike Master she couldn't use a healing magic but at least she knew how to make those. She didn't want to kill Hiroshi after all. Sticking two tubes so the natural 'holes' would stay where they were she poured the potion on his wounds. They stopped bleeding, the skin very soon smooth as if there would be nothing from the start.
"Well, now you would need to pee like a dog anyway~", she hummed, looking at the male with a glint in her eyes.

He fell to the ground, trying his hardest to stand up and scrambled to go to the laundry. He was going to focus all of his attention on it, he could tell she was mad and he started sobbing, pushing her clothes into the bucket of water and trying to wash them before she came back. She then punched him and dragged him to the dungeon "NO!! PLEASE!! I WAS WASHING!! WASHING YOUR CLOTHES!!" he could barely speak from how he was sobbing, he was so scared and not sure what was going to happen. Seeing her knife she took his clothes off and his eyes widened. He started hyperventilating and his eyes filled with tears, his face turning bright red "MISTRESS!!!!! HAVE MERCY!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! pl-please!.. please!!!.." he looked down crying onto his chest and looking at his hard cock. he couldn't help it from the rubbing and tickling of his prostate. She grabbed his cock and started to slowly saw away at it. he tried crossing his legs His head flailing back and hitting the table "MISSTRESS! NONONONONONONONONONOOOO!!!" He was almost unable to breath his cock in so much pain, he was going to throw up, he was going to pass out. he couldn't feel his body anymore, only the pain of his cock. Then it finally came off. His eyes unfocused and his body shaking, trembling harder than anything. he could only cry and wimper, his voice not working anymore. He was just in shock now, then she grabbed his balls. he couldn't say anything, his eyes unfocused and his legs slamming against the table over and over trying to get her to stop. The pressure was building up and he only let out a wimper till his testicle exploded "OOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!* He sobbed so hard that she could see his chest starting to turn red, his eyes looking up at her as he kept crying. his hands making fists so tight he might break his hand. "please m-mistress.. pl-please.. its.... a-all i.. h-have" He coudln't talk anymore, his voice shot from screaming. She busted his other ball and he almost went lifeless, just laying there with his mouth open looking up at the ceiling, his lips quivered and his body trembled. he was barely breathing. She cut his sack off and he just cried more, placing it on his face he didn't protest he just cried, seeing it he turned his head and vomited. Started throwing up all of his foot onto the floor and some on himself. He threw up till there was nothing left to throw up, his stomach in so much pain, his body in so much pain. The healing potion didn't even effect him, he didn't respond when she said that. he was lifeless.

Seeing how lifeless was her pet at the moment she pouted. Now that was no fun. Hurting him and hearing him plead.. and then being cute it was fun.. but this? Not amusing at all.. But then she remembered about the spell. Hmmm... why not?
"Now.. make sure you listen carefully. I can.. regrow you puppy pecker.. but you would need to promise me you would do a much better job than today. Look at what you did after I let you out.. You were a naughty pet. Not cleaning yourself properly, not listening to me.. trying to stroke your cock without asking me.. and then instead of asking for forgiveness.. asking to let you cum.. Whining like a little bitch.. I'm fed up with you... I thought you were a good pup...", she said, sighing heavily and looking away, trying to use some acting skills.

Hiroshi cried, he wasn't really able to speak. His eyes closing tight and his body tensing up, he was like a child. His lip trembled and he listens to her his eyes opening slowly and he couldn't help but cry. "i-i'm trying... mistress i really am trying.. " His lip trembled more and his eyes closed again, still crying. He was "I-I-Its hard.. Its re-really hard. I've never done anything like this.. B-But I d-d-d-don't want to h-hurt you.. I want to try and b-b-be a good puppy.. I.. I want to try I-" He did want to try... maybe she should be a little nicer to him, the reason Adal was so horrible with Auri is because she was constantly fighting him. He treated Fabrizio like a little angel because he was so damn submissive. Hiroshi seemed to be in the same place as Fabrizio right now. He started off a little independent but now he was as docile as a lamb with no balls. He shivered and cried harder "I'm so sorry I upset you!!!! I'm so sorry!!! I Was so stupid!! I'm a fucking idiot!! I Deserve to have no balls!!!" He cried out and sobbed even harder, he was fully broken. Bending to her will, he was almost like a child. Accepting her punishment instead of fearing them.

Now that was a much better reaction. Her little, cute puppy was back! Walking back to him she touched his cheek gently, remembering how well he reacted to the gentleness showed just before she punished him, figuring out that would work well. Then she stroked his hair, seeing how sweaty he was.
"There, there. I'm going to forgive you this time.. and hope you could be a best puppy you can.. You were punished and I think you understood why.. Now I will give you back your genitals.. and we would pierce it once again, okay?", she asked, kissing hers puppy forehead to manipulate him more, learning few things while going through all of it, showing Adal knew what he was doing when giving her her own pet.

He sniffed and nodded slowly, feeling her hand he pushed his face into it more. Crying into her palm softly "i... i'm trying.. i r-r-r-really am.. i-i-i want to m-m-make you happy.. j-j-j-just... pl-pl-please.. i'm not trying to b-be bad" he mumbled to her and looked into her eyes, he was being honest. He wanted to please her, "i.. want the peircings" he smiled a little, tears still in his eyes and he sniffed quickly.

Seeing the honesty in her pet's pretty eyes Shaurite smiled and kissed his forehead before using the spell she learnt... grinning when she saw everything growing slowly back. Yes... Master was right. It was a perfect spell, making punishment a much easier thing to perform since you could always make the body regrow what needed to be regrow. Soon Hiroshi's cock was back to how it was. Using a needle to push through the skin of the new cock she soon made a new Jacob's ladder.
"There.. all done", she said, untying her pet and stroking his hair gently.

She started making the jacob's ladder, he had a smile on his face the whole time. Crying tears of joy that she un-mangled him and made him normal again. When she untied him he practically jumped on her, hugging her warmly and crying softly. he was so happy and nuzzled his face into her shoulder with a wide smile "thank you so much mistress.. I.. I love you" he muttered to her, so happy and he meant every word. He was fully trained right now, seeing her as a queen or a god. "I'll learn how to be the b-best pet!! I want to make you happy!"

Shaurite was surprised with the male smiling all the time while she was piercing the flesh of his cock. It was.. interesting. First time it happened to her so no surprise in her finding it amusing. She was ready to use her knife when he jumped so suddenly... but stopped just before pushing the blade inside Hiroshi's body. It made her chuckle. Stroking Hiroshi's hair she nodded.
"Happy to hear that, puppy. Now go wash yourself upstairs, put on the clothes, make yourself look presentable and clean my clothes, okay? I would be in my room", she said, smirking since she knew that Master wanted to make use of the spell... and instead she did that, making her kind of happy.

He nodded really quickly and smiled at her with a sniff "Yes mistress!!" He then ran upstairs and this time did everything perfectly, grabbing his suit and putting it on. He was extra presentable and then ran back downstairs to his work, cleaning her clothes and humming. Very happy and so grateful.

Hiroshi's reaction made her smile and then chuckle as she could hear him running. Okay.. that kind of attitude was refreshing and actually nice to see. Remembering that Master went to learn the spell she wondered if she should approach him and tell him it worked well on a human subject.. but then decided that he would want to see by himself anyway. Heading to her room she decided that reading was a much nicer option.

At the same time Pinky and Nyamai were cleaning and Fabrizio and his sister were preparing for a dinner time.

Hiroshi made sure that his job was done well and right! He washed her clothes for what felt like hours, making sure every little stain was out of her dresses and pants. Then he ran to the top part of the mansion and hung up her clothes on the line, pulling the wire and making sure they where being dried by the sun. He went down to her room, She was reading and he nodded at her, not disturbing her. Starting to clean the floor and the tables, making sure not to go anywhere near her knifes. He was cleaning rather fast and really well.

Adal was a bit bored, he needed some time outside of his head. He needed to do something fun, walking into the living room he scratched his face and started to get comfy. Resting his feet up on another chair, he started thinking what he might need next in his house................. A guard might be nice. then again, Auri was a pretty good guard, but she was only one person. He probably needed more than that... He would need a gardener! Someone who could use magic to make plants grow, that would be perfect. Maybe someone else for cattle and meat.. Maybe he could find a nice cow demon and then use his regeneration magic on her~ over and over and over again. It would be a steady source of milk, he loved that idea. He would need a gardener before that though, no way that the cow would survive off of nothing..

Back
Top Bottom