Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Pet

Evie moaned as Toscha slid the two vibrators into her. She'd never let anyone push anything into her ass before, but it felt so. Damn. Good. Especially with the other vibe buzzing away in her pussy. She rooted around for some slutty clothes, pausing once to orgasm. Then she pulled the vibrators from her body and dressed quickly, pulling on white stockings, a short green pleated skirt, a white button-down top tied just below her breasts, and white heels.

Toscha looked at Evie as he walked back into the room and he smiled as he set the dish down on the desk . "Very good my pet." He looked at the food and nodded as he grabbed a fork and the tray and started to eat. As he started to eat he had her move over and kneel in front of him. As he ate he also let his foot rub against her legs just to let her know that he still had plans for her after he was done. "This is very good Evie, very good indeed." He stopped for a moment and looked at her and ran his hand against her cheek. Once he finished with his food he left the plate for her and watched her. "Go ahead and eat if you want my pet. then you'll have to get me hard again so you can suck your master off is that understood?"

Back
Top Bottom