Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Pet

Cerberus

Pulsar
Toscha walked into the family's house at around 3:00 in the morning. He tossed his leather jacket onto the coat rack and looked around the living room. His eyes were able to give him a better sight in the night. He shook his head and walked over to the fridge to raid it for any food and beer he could find. Once he had gotten his food and drink he gathered what was left of the booze and packed it up, intending to bring it back to his gang's stash house and drink there. "Well there should be no problems today." He carried his food up to his room and walked in and pulled off his shirt and went into the bathroom in his room to take a shower.

Toscha ,Taking much after his father Akuji who was a prominent businessman in Japan. He thought it would be better if he lived back in the states with his mother so that he would have a more normal lifestyle as he grew up. as Toscha grew up his father worried less and less about him because he was always in business and paid little attention to him which is why many people thought he went out to join the gangs.

Evie woke to the sound of the shower running. It took her a minute to realize just what was going on, but she finally sat up and threw the covers off. She pulled a teal silk robe over her blue lacy cami and matching panties, but she didn't tie the sash. Grumbling to herself, she ran her fingers through her hair to smooth it out before creeping out of her bedroom.

She went down the hall to Toscha's room, where she paused to listen to the shower. She then quietly opened the door and snuck into his room, closing the door behind her. Then all she had to do was wait for him to come out.

Toscha kept the shower running at night as he washed himself out. Shaking his head he turned the water off and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as he grabbed another towel to dry himself off. He finished up and stepped out of the bathroom into his room to search for a pair of fresh clothes so that he could quickly get dressed and be on his way. He didn't pay any attention that she was in his room resting on his bed. He just walked over to the large dresser and got himself dressed with a fresh pair of boxers and pants. He then walked over to the closet and pulled on a clean shirt. He shook his head then turned to see Evie on his bed. "What are you doing?"

Evie scowled at Toscha, trying hard to ignore the fact he was only half-dressed. "I'm tired of you using Mom like this. She works hard so you can dick around with your buddies and drink all night? I don't think so. You could at least have the decency to show up for dinner once in a while," she raged, carefully keeping her voice low.

She stood and set her hands on her hips. "If Dad knew what you were up to, he'd whip your ass so hard, you wouldn't be walking for a week."

Toscha just shook his head as he fixed his clothes on and looked at her before he went to his safe and unlocked it pulling out some cash before locking the safe. He just shrugged off what she said and paid little mind to her. "So whats it to you? I don't care its not your life so shove off." He walked out of the room and walked over to his bag putting everything that he needed in it before he walked out and threw the bag into his truck and walked back inside for one last thing to drink. "Its not your responsibility to be watching for me. I take care of my self." He just shook his head. "besides whats it to ya?"

Evie raced downstairs after him, and ocne he was back in the kitchen she reached out to shove him hard. "When you're out there getting shot, how the hell are you supposed to take care of yourself?" she asked in a mocking tone. "It would kill Mom if you died because of some stupid turf war. Or, fuck, if you drove fucking drunk and smashed into someone else. You're stupid enough to try something like that." Her pretty brown eyes narrowed and her face twisted into a look of disgust. "Dad would shit himself if he saw you."

Toscha glared and grabbed Evie and twirled her pinning her do the wall. "My life isn't up for your prying eyes." He glared and held her arms before tying them behind her. He then pulled her over to the wall and tied her to a small bolt then gagged her. "I think for all your little snooping around I'm going to punish you." He shook his head and walked to his bag and started to search through his bag before looking at his sister and grinning. Yes I think it will do."

Evie twisted in her bonds, her eyes wide with terror. She tried to scream out against the gag, to wake their mother, but all that came out was a muffled cry. She tried desperately to free her hands, but Toscha had tied them too tightly. She yanked until her wrists hur tand her fingers tingled. Then she turned to see Toscha digging through his bag, and she cowered back, trying to hide her face behind her arms as she shook her head. She pulled her knees up to her chest and crossed her ankles to protect herself.

Toscha went into her room with his bag and grabbed a few things of her clothes before stuffing them into her bag before he walked back out and tossed the bag into the truck. He then walked over to Evie and looked at her before grabbing her and dragging her to the truck and stuffing her into a compartment made for holding people. Once he got into his truck he started it off and drove off to where he normally stayed. After a while he stopped the truck and got out and pulled Evie out and dragged her inside before throwing her onto the couch.

Evie flopped onto the couch, kicking out at her brother. She still screamed against the gag, but nothing she said made any sense because of it. But her eyes were both furious and terrified. She looked away from Toscha just long enough to scan this new place he'd dragged her to. She felt a little chill run up her spine.

Toscha looked at Evie and laughed and shook his head before grabbing her and pulling her up and pinning her to the wall and tying her to a pole. He laughed abit running a hand along her legs as he licked his lips. "You are going to be punished and soon You will learn not to poke your nose into my life and business" He looked at her and could see the fear slowly growing in her. He reached into his bag and pulled out her favorite vibe and pulled down her panties and slid the vibe into her. it was coated with something. "that should make you want more and more as time increases and soon you will call me master."

Evie tried to twist away, but Toscah still thrust that familiar vibe into her pussy. She moaned a little, feeling her pussy getting wet around the toy and whatever was on it. Even though she was scared out of her mind, she soon found herself growing wetter and wetter, until her juices started to drip down her thighs.

Toscha watched Evie squirm there tied as he walked back to his kitchen to put the food away and drinks away. After some time he came back and looked at her and grinned running a hand down along her legs. "Aww soaking wet my dear pet?" He smiled and slapped her rear before sitting down on the couch to sit back and relax. "Im gonna let you just hang there until you beg to be played with. and then. I might just relieve you." He smiled and let her just hang there. the vibe buzzing away inside of her.

Evie twisted, trying to push the vibe against all her sweet spots. She no longer cared she was doing so in front of her brother. All she wanted was an orgasm, hot and hard. She started moaning against her gag, each moan louder than the next until she finally came. But it wasn't as good as she wanted. She was hungry for something thicker, longer than the toy. She parted her legs, letting the vibe drop to the floor. She stared at Toscha, begging with her eyes as she tilted her hips a little to show him her wet, hot pussy.

Toscha looked over at Evie and laughed as he got up and walked over to ehr. "Aww, too much all ready I thought you'd hold out longer." He grinned and ran a hand along her legs. "Nope..wont give just yet. not until you submit to me. not until you tell me that you are mine. my toy, my slave. to do with as I see fit. You will dress how I want you to and do as I tell you." he laughed watching her leak down her own legs. "Prove to me that you belong to me. That I am your master."

Evie cried out a little, rubbing her thighs together, wishing she hadn't let the vibe drop yet. Her pussy was throbbing, demanding attention. At least the vibe was something to tide her over until she got what she really craved. She stared at Toscha for a long minute before she tried removing her own gag. Of course, it didn't work, or she would have gotten it off in transit, but she hoped Toscha would take the hint.

Toscha watched Evie and grinned and got up and walked over to her before giving her rear a swat. "You ready to submit to your master? Hmm you ready to give yourself over to his wants and desires... all right" He smiled and unzipped his pants and rubbed his dick against her thighs before he slowly slid himself into her. He let his hands wander all over her sides before he reached up and pulled her gag down as he started to thrust into her. "Then know this my pet, You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master. Failure to do so will end up in your master being upset and you being punished for your failure and I don't want to have to punish you many times. so learn to obey your master. is that understood?"

Finally, his cock was thrust inside her pussy, stretching it wide. "Yes, Master," Evie sighed, finally free of the gag, "perfectly understood. I am yours, and I will obey every word. I exist for your pleasure and entertainment." She moaned, a long, low sound, and her head titled, her eyes closed.

Toscha kept pushing against her as his hands moved all around her body. He smiled and untied her hands from her bonds and held onto her as he kept pushing against her. his hands roamed along her body before wrapping around her. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him." He spun her around so that she was pressed against the wall and he slid back into her and pushed harder and faster. He grinned and nibbled on her neck as his hand came down and gave her ass a swat. "Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

Evie gasped and moaned with each thrust, her juices slicking his cock. "I'll wear whatever you want me to, Master, or nothing at all," she whispered. "I'll lie there naked, tied spread-eagle to the bed so you can use me whenever you get hard. I'll wear a pleated skirt with nothing underneath, so you can bend me over and fuck me at will."

Toscha kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the wall as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

"Yes," Evie moaned, "yes, my body's yours to play with. She licked her lips as he thrust his cock into her again and again, hitting the sweet spots along the way. She came again, gasping and panting, arching her back. "Please, Master, more. Please, I want your cock, Master," she begged, pressing her hands against the wall. "Please, oh, please, don't stop!"

Toscha looked at her and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he stepped back to admire her. He grinned licking his lips and tilting his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. he then moved and pinned her. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore." He grinned watching her, starting to enjoy calling her by dirty and degrading names

Evie stayed leaning against the wall, butt thrust out. "I..." She was scrambling for ideas, anything that would get that cock thrust back into her pussy. She was aching for more of it. "I...I'll lick you clean, and then squeeze my breasts around it. Then...and then...then I'll deep throat you." Her hand went down between her legs to squeeze her clit. "Please, Master...you can tie me up and fuck me until I can't walk, please..."

Toscha grinned and slapped his cock against her ass cheeks and smiled. "Is that what you want hm my pet, to get a chance to drink my seed. Well you will get your chance but your master feels a little limp and hungry so 2 things before we do my pet. I want you to dress up as slutty as you can while I go to get some food for us. Then if you can get me up I'll give you my seed." He smiled and watched her before he slid the vibe back inside of her to keep her stimulated. he then slowly slid one that was lubed up with her own juices up her ass. He then took her and lead her from the living room to his room with a bed, dresser, desk and bath. "get cleaned up and by the time I come back I want you dressed. remember to have stockings and hose on those great legs of yours my pet." He ran a hand against her cheek then kissed her before walking out of the room to go and get them some food. (the picture is the outfit)

Back
Top Bottom