Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming Her (DareToDream and Zajawa)

Cody’s smile widened as the show of defiance from Vi, a showing that was shaky at best. Despite her look away, he could see the way her body trembled slightly and her words had wavered. In that closet, a very vital piece of her soul had been revealed, her submissive nature rising to the surface. She was still fighting it but he knew it wouldn’t last even if she didn’t.

“Oh, but I’m not joking, kitten. I’m not joking at all. Look at me.” He reached out, gripping her chin and forcing her head back around so their gazes locked a second time, an unspoken bond sizzling between them. His touch was firm but not painful, commanding yet respectful. “You would do something like that because it’s who you are, deep down inside. You just have to see it yourself to accept it.” He released her chin then and moved behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders. Massaging gently at first then nudging her forward, towards his desk.

“I told you in that closet, Vi, that you were mine and I meant it. You were a good girl then and you’ll be a good girl now. “ Reaching the desk one hand moved into her hair, gripping it tight. “Now, bend over my desk and place your hands firmly on the surface” he ordered, his voice gruff in her ear.

Of course Vi wasn't aware of it all, not yet at least. There was something in Cody that made her.. horny but she was still a little bit confused with it all. Well... he knew how to be a manly dominant man... without pissing her off. Their eyes met and she shuddered softly, something in that gaze of her boss that made her feel a bit anxious... but also excited, her pussy twitching twice. And then... she started walking towards the desk. She knew herself but she did believe that people were discovering new parts of themselves while ageing and experiencing things.. and maybe now she did find something else for herself? No other way than try.. she could always change her job if things would get really bad if she would discover that this play wasn't for her.

Licking her lips she bend on the desk, keeping her hands like the male wanted, wondering what he was planning to do. It was fscinating and kind of new so it did amuse her. Licking her lips again she tried to look back but the strong hand kept her there firmly. Letting out a shaky breath she could feel her pussy twitch yet once again.

"You're awfully sure of yourself", she muttered while waiting for what would happen next.

The moment she began to bend over, his smile widened. Yes, Vi was submissive deep down inside, had always been if Cody’s instincts were right, but had never found the right man to draw that out of her. Until now. When she was finally in position, her arms bent so her hands and forearms pressed to the cold surface, he tightened his grip. The sound of her shaky breath when she realized she couldn’t turn her head was like an aphrodisiac to him. He felt himself swelling instantly.

“No, Vi, I’m simply confident that your submission is mine to have” he murmured, leaning over her back to whisper in her ear. As he did, he brushed against her ass, letting her feel his arousal. “I know that you feel it, though you don’t realize what you feel just yet. You will. It’s my responsibility now to make sure you do.” As he whispered the words, he nipped her ear softly, grazing her skin with his teeth.

Keeping his hips pressed lightly against her, he reached between her and the desk with his other hand and deftly flicked the button on her pants open then drew the zipper down slowly, the sound echoing in the room. Reaching for her pants, he slowly pushed them over her hips, revealing her underwear. His hand slowly caressed the silken fabric, loving the shapeliness of her curves. “I’m going to take this ass one day, Vi. Might even be right here in this office, with everyone outside working.” As he said it, he pulled his hand back and delivered a hard spank to her ass, letting the underwear absorb some of the sting for right now.

Her submission was his to have... Well.. what the man was saying didn't sound wrong. It's hard to think when feeling that hard damned thing... Small gaps went out of her full lips as small shivers of pleasure run down her spine as her ear was teased with a warm breath, her spine seeming to tingle. Licking her lips when her pants were opened and slowly pulled down Vi couldn't help but to think just how good it felt to do that with Cody.. it was surprising her. Maybe... her boss was the right man. If he would prove it to her she wouldn't mind letting him lead.. but no weakling would be dominating her. That was sure as hell and if Cody wanted her like that he would need to show her he deserved it. Fucking in a closet and submitting were two different things.

Indeed, Vi had a perfect body, the curves all there to taunt and please all the eyes that decided to rest on it. With a small smirk on her lips she was about to say something back to it but she was slapped, making her let out a startled sound. Covering her lips she wanted to glare at Cody... but she still couldn't turn around, held firmly by the strong hand, it making her... excited. Yes, she was getting wet.. and her pussy was becoming greedy for attention.

"I'm gonna bite your balls off if someone gets to know what happens here", she growled out, a bit startled with the possibility thus aggressive.. even if horny.

Cody chuckled at the vehemence in her words, almost snarled from those kissable lips. Vi had spirit, there was no doubt about that, and he liked a submissive with spirit…if only because he enjoyed turning it. Truth be told though, Cody wouldn’t be able to stand a submissive that didn’t have an inner strength. He didn’t want to break her, just get her to submit to him, and he knew that would happen in time.

“Oh, you’re going to be doing something with those balls eventually, my Vi, but biting them isn’t it.” He gave her ass another super hard smack, rocking her body against his desk. His grip in her hair continued to keep her pinned to the desk surface as he delivered two more spanks after that, each one rocking her.

“If anyone hears what I’m doing to you, they won’t question it, Vi. They know better. But don’t worry. The office is sound proof. That means I can do whatever I please with you for however long I please.” As he said that, his hand grabbed her panties and shoved them off her ass and down her thighs, exposing her bare skin. Her pussy glistened and her ass was red. He delivered another hard spank against her bare skin.

“Anything, Vi. You’re mine after all” he growled in her ear. With that, he shoved his pants down over his hips, freeing his hard cock “and now I’m going to fuck what’s mine.” With that, he pressed his cock against her heated core and thrust hard, driving himself into her pussy deep.

Vi mewled when her behind was punished again, the slap feeling like it was about to bruise her substantial rear. Another two made her whimper, her ass tingling with sensations, her cheeks flushing as she wasn't sure why but deep inside her pussy woke up a hungry need, getting stronger the more she was spanked. Hearing it was soundproof she relaxed, letting the pleasure and need to start ruling her body, this time the cry she let out much louder than any of the other she had made so far.

And then it came, the hard cock that made her feel so good earlier on, that made her feel weak in the knees, now it was shoved just like that into her wet pussy, forcing it to part and let it in. Her pussy was in bliss when filled like that. Did she just have a mini orgasm from Cody shoving it like that? Veronica wasn't sure but what she was sure of was the fact that it felt extremely good to be held by this man like that and being taken without worrying about a thing. She couldn't take it..

"F-fuck me...", she gasped out greedily, needing it, craving it deep down.. wanting to be ravaged until her mind was unable to focus on anything else than a thick, long cock that was stretching her pussy so well.
Scratching the surface of the desk she shuddered all over, able to feel just how much her pussy was twitching now.. even if her ass was stinging and the skin of her head hurt from her hair being gripped so tightly. It felt good and there was no way to be able and deny it.... as well as the fact she wanted it all.

Sinking into her slick pussy so hard and deep drew a low moan from Cody’s lips. She was made for him, her body perfectly sculped to accommodate his hard cock and being inside her again was even better than the first time he’d taken her in that hallway closet. Feeling her pussy quiver from the deep thrust drew a smile to his lips; even if Vi wasn’t quite ready to accept him as her Dom, her body was. When she gasped and spoke, her words fueled his desire and he swelled more inside her.

Tugging on her hair, he lifted her head from the desk slightly and brought his lips to her ears. “Oh, I plan too, baby, I plan too. Fuck you so hard both your pussy and your legs will be sore when you walk out of this office with my cum coating your inner thighs, reminding you that you’re mine.” With that, he drew out to his tip and slammed home again, the thrust almost brutal in its force, causing the desk to groan. He clenched his teeth and repeated that thrust, letting her body feel his strength as his hips slapped against her ass.

Her moisture coated his cock, making it easy for him to slide inside, claiming her. Keeping her head still lifted from the desk, he slapped her ass twice more then began to fuck her. His thrusts were steady, short and hard, driving into her. Pleasure swamped him early as he reviled in their coupling, his cock so hard and needy for her pussy.

“Fuck….baby” he breathed out as he moved inside her, dominating her. “You feel so fucking good and so totally mine.” He put more force behind his thrusts now, actually moving the desk a fraction with each one. As he did, he pulled her shirt from her shoulder and bit down, his teeth sinking into her soft flesh, marking her between her neck and bra strap.

Veronica blinked and then mewled sweetly as she felt the cock becoming bigger inside her, making pussy stretch much wider, making her breath become shaky just before she was lifted from the desk by her own hair. What she was told made her sex pulse in need, actually wanting Cody to shoot inside of her, to make her womb full of his sperm so it would be dripping out of her for long hours. She cried out as her boss started to fuck her for real, as hard as he wanted, making her body remember his shape well. Feeling all those muscles work to deliver another powerful thrust, to feel the strong hand on her hair... it all only fuelled the desire in her body. The slaps she was given in addition to it all made her feel a bit lightheaded.

"Who.. i-is yours.. you bas-", she started to say defiantly only to tense up as the teeth went into her flesh, causing her pussy to clamp down on Cody's cock, a little bit of blood trickling out of there, the place tingling with pain.

And then Veronica had a small orgasm, her pussy drooling with juices as the thick cock was still showing her hole who was the boss there. Gasping and quivering she moaned lewdly, being pushed towards much harder and mind blowing orgasm, something inside her, something wild she didn't knew was there very satisfied with what was happening, wanting more and more, until she would be unable to think.

Reaching to her breasts Veronica started to play with her nipples, tugging on them and pinching a little, becoming more and more greedy while being fucked into the desk in the office of her superior, being taken by him like some bitch in heat that needed to be claimed. She was quite a sight, her bubble butt deeply red and starting to swell, her pussy dripping juices, cheeks flushed with desire while she was held in the place and fondling her breasts, fucked mercilessly by Cody. And it was so clear to see that she was enjoying every little bit of what was happening.

Back
Top Bottom