Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming Her (DareToDream and Zajawa)

Veronica mewled lewdly when she was filled with a cock, her pussy feeling great when being forced to spread so wide. She could feel it, the way her pussy wrapped around the male like some kind of perfect sleeve, making her blush really hard. When she looked down she could see a bulge the thick cock formed under it and moaned, simply loving it, her pussy pulsing twice around it, showing how deeply excited she was by just that... if the juices overflowing from her pussy weren't enough of indication. Another powerful slam made her moan really loud, reaching for her mouth to cover it, it trembling a bit and her legs weak.

Then it started, serious fucking that made her drool as she leaned on the wall, her big breasts jiggling under her, nipples stimulated by rubbing on the wall, getting hornier the more Cody was whispering into her ear, making blissful chills run down her body, crying out lewdly when her clit was spanked, her greedy hole closing tighter around the male, already feeling orgasm getting closer. The last thing she would want to was for it all to stop abruptly.
"I... I belong... nnnn... to Coo-Cody Davis... O-oh... shit... please... more", she gasped out, scratching the wall lightly.

When her words came, barely getting them out there between her moans, Cody grinned. That was the first step of her possession, getting her to agree to be his, and she’d done it perfectly. He continued to hammer away at her, his thrusts almost brutal in their assault of her pussy, his cock spearing deep each time. Her passage had begun to cling to him like a glove and she was virtually flooding with moisture, her body so turned on it was unbelievable. His hands moved up and cupped her breasts now, fingers finding her nipple, twisting and pulling on them. As another thrust rocked her, he pulled them taut, stretching them out until he knew it had to be a little painful, and holding them there.

“Every time I want you, Vi, you’re going to take this cock of mine and pleasure it. Every time.” Each word was punctuated with another hard thrust and a groan from his lips. He could feel his own pleasure rising and he knew it wouldn’t be long. “Do you need to come, baby? Do you need to let go…if so, you just have to ask me for permission. But if you come before you have it, there will be hell to pay, do you understand?” His lips found her neck then and he sucked on it then moved to her shoulder, which he bit rather hard, marking her soft flesh with his teeth.

What Cody couldn't know was that Veronica was a naughty and frivolous pet and he would need to watch her or she would try to sneak out from his grasp. Still at the moment she really meant it, wanting to orgasm, wanting the male to screw her pussy silly, screw it so much she would feel it later on. Then it was time for her nipples to receive some attention, making her moan, the pain mixing with pleasure making her all weak. Hearing she needed a permission Vi whimpered but knew there wasn't a way around it, Cody seeming way too into domination to let something like that slide. Her wet pussy pulsed around the male violently while thinking but soon it was interrupted by the bite, the pleasure mixed with pain making her body tremble under the assault.
"Can I cum..? I need to cum, Cody", she gasped out, barely able to stop her orgasm, her nipples feeling like they were about to be torn off but still it all feeling good, making her go crazy from the need. "Let me cum, damn it.."

Cody continued to hammer away at her, his thrusts hard and deep, completing taking control of her body. The pulsing of her pussy around his cock was driving him crazy but he loved every moment of it. He waited for the words he hoped she’d say, because he knew the act of saying them would be the next step in making her his, and when they came he groaned in pleasure, almost losing his control.

His lips rose to her ear while one hand left her nipple and slid down her stomach, his fingers finding her swollen clit. “That’s my good girl. You can come or me now, baby. Come all of my hard cock and then feel my seed spill into you.” His fingers then began to caress her clit, a finger on each side of it, squeezing it lightly as he moved them in time with his thrusts, feeling his own pleasure begin to reach that breaking point. He wanted her to come first though, to feel that pussy lock around him in a vice grip, before he came inside her.

Veronica could feel the big cock fucking and stretching her pussy and it felt simply perfect, not sure if she was fucked to thoroughly ever before and was waiting for the permission, crying out softly when her clit was stimulated. What she heard next made her shudder and soon her eyes rolled up as she came really hard, her greedy hole going crazy around the male. Cody knew well how to talk dirty and the blond loved it, appreciating it deeply. It was a really strong orgasm, knocking all the air from her lungs as she was aware she was fucked silly by her own boss in their workplace. Right at that moment she didn't care who could hear them, she simply switched off the reasonable thinking while overwhelmed by pleasure. Her pussy closed on Cody's cock while pulsing, as if the wet hole tried to really milk him out from all he got stored inside his balls.

When her climax finally came, her pussy squeezed his cock with abandon and he felt the wash of her juices as they poured down over him. He groaned deeply and felt her go limp against him as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, causing her pussy to tremble and suck at him. Cody closed his eyes and held onto his control a little longer, fucking her hard right through her climax, finally feeling his control slip as he reached his peak. With another deep groan, he dipped his head and his teeth found her shoulder as he bit down, marking her soft flesh at the same time he came, his hot seed bursting from his tip in wave after wave, filling her heated pussy completely. Finally, his thrusts slowed and he came to rest against her, panting heavily, out of breath. Drawing his lips to her ear, he whispered in between breaths. “Mmmm, that’s my good girl, cumming hard for me like that. I loved it. Now that I’ve had a taste of you, Vi, you’re all mine and I can’t wait to fuck you again.” He cupped her breasts then, holding her tight against him as he slowly massaged them.

Vi actually squirted from the strong orgasm she was given, feeling her juices mark the big balls and the monster of a cock, even more as she was fcked through her orgasm, making her feel like she was flying. Still it didn't take long for the lusty woman to feel the seed being pumped into her womb, making her tremble all over as the teeth were marking her arm, it only adding to the insane amount of excitement. There was so much.. and it was such a long time since she let someone fill her up like that. Small moan left her lips at the whisper that teased her ear, soon another one following while her big breasts were touched and stimulated, the flesh super soft and the the nipples hard as small rocks. Shuddering softly, still riding the afterglow of the crazy orgasm Veronica started to suck on Cody's neck, actually always finding the process of marking really and deeply sexy.

Cody groaned as he felt her lips on his neck, sucking at his skin softly, almost suckling. His fingers responded, twisting and rolling her hard nipples, then pinching them before finally pulling them taut and holding them like that for a moment. He was still buried inside her, his hips finally at rest, pelvis pressed to her ass. Finally, he released her nipples and just cupped her breasts for a moment then slid one hand down to slowly caress her sensitive clit. “Mmm, that feels good, Vi. Mark me like I’ve marked you”. His lips moved to the bite mark on her shoulder, looking angry and red, and he ran his tongue over it to sooth the ache he imagined she felt from it. Then he latched his lips on it and began to suck it also, his tongue continuing to caress the mark, tracing his teeth marks. Lifting his head, his fingers continue to rub her clit, he nipped her neck next.

The way Cody treated her nipples made Vi squirm and moan, loving the little pain that was mixed in the pleasure. But then something happened she didn't expect, the male rubbing her clit, the naughty female mewling softly as her pussy closed tightly around the cock. The pain radiating from the bitten place when it was stimulated with the eager tongue. She bit slightly into the male's neck when the sensitive place was sucked on, Cody sperm warming the inside of her womb and waking up her natural horniness even more. And the fingers still rubbing her clit were making her want more and soon she found herself moving her hips and making the cock still plugging her hole to move inside of it. Cody knew what he was doing, one could tell without any doubt that he could handle a female body well.

When he heard that mewl and felt her begin to move her hips, Cody’s desire flared again. He’d always been the kind of guy that needed a little bit of time between sexual encounters to recover but that didn’t appear to be the case with Vi. The sexy little minx had his blood boiling already and he felt himself begin to harden inside her again. His fingers continued their soft caress, knowing he was arousing her again also, just slowly circling that sensitive nub. “Mmm, Vi, keep moving those hips, baby. When I get fully hard again, I think I might just fuck you a second time.” His mouth found her neck then and began to suck and nip at it, being careful this time not to mark her for all to see, though he wanted to do that. They were at work though and he had to keep things professional so any marks he left on her skin had to be out of sight.

Veronica liked the eagerness of the male, being a horny devil and wanting more of the attention she was given before. She still felt the warm seed filling up her womb and it only added to the horniness she was feeling at the moment. The place that Cody started to suck on could be easily hidden under her shirt so she didn't pay it any mind, simply moving her hips up and down, slowly feeling the impressive cock going back to life.
"If you start moving with me.. wh-who knows.. maybe I would get at it with you", she answered to that cockily, not being a one to shy out from responding to something like that. "After all you should want it just as much as I do... Cody~"
The pause just before saying other's name was caused by her wondering if she wanted to play around. After all it wasn't like she went and used her boss's name whenever she wanted.

Her words brought a feral growl to his lips and he bit down harder on her shoulder, marking her for a second time. She continued to move her hips, drawing his cock to an even harder state. “Oh, I do, Vi, but I’ll be the one that controls things, not you.” With that, his hands fell to her hips and he pulled her back against him, grinding her pussy on his now swollen cock, letting it move inside her.

Then, with no warning at all, he suddenly pulled out of her and delivered a hard spank to her ass before spinning her around and pinning her against the wall. His hands hooked under her thighs and he lifted her from the floor, his arm muscles flexing easily. Spreading her legs, he opened her to him and with one hard thrust, he buried himself inside her again, her heated pussy welcoming him like a long-lost lover.

“I told you that you were mine, Vi, and I wasn’t lying”. As he said he, it drew up to his tip and drove into her hard, rocking her body against the wall. “When I want you, I will take you. Anywhere…” another hard thrust “any way” a third…”and any time”. Then he began to fuck her hard, his thrusts possessive and powerful.

The growl she heard once again made her skin crawl, in a good way, and small lewd moan left her lips when she was bitten once again, her pussy closing tighter around the cock. She was about to talk back when flipped around and pinned against the wall, her eyes rolling up slightly when she slammed into like that, trembling all over for few seconds, her nails scratching the wall slightly as she was fucked like that, Cody obviously ready to fuck the information about him being in charge straight into her brain with the mind numbing pleasure. She could hear someone talking on the hallway so she closed her mouth tightly, her cheeks flushing from desire as Cody didn't stop even for a second. The talk was getting louder, showing those people were getting closer to where they were, making her drenched with seed and her juices pussy react to it with excitement. She wasn't sure when her legs and arms wrapped around the male, her face hiding in his strong arm as she tried to keep all those sounds in.

He moved like a man possessed, taking her with such ease he wasn’t sure he’d be able to stop. Her wetness clung to his swollen cock, soaking his skin, and her mewls of pleasure only drove him on harder. His breath came rapidly, grunts and groans slipping out every time he sunk into her. He heard the voices too, could tell they were getting closer. It sounded like some of his staff, talking as they walked. He tried to listen, to make sure they kept walking, but when Vi wrapped her arms and legs around him and buried her face in his arm, all thought fled him. Her body felt so good wrapped around his, her pussy eagerly taking him, that all he could think about was making her cum again. Those hips moved against her, bouncing her ass off the closet wall with each plunging thrust, and he whispered in her ear what a good girl she was for him.

Couldn't Cody hear that those people were getting closer?! Veronica tensed up a bit, gasping softly as the big cock was filling her pussy so perfectly, making it stretch and accommodate it's size over and over again, some of her juices mixed with her boss's sperm dripping down on the floor. The closer the voices got and tighter she hugged the male, her body tensing up but it all feeling surprising good, the tension somehow adding to the pleasure she was being given. Trembling all over she moaned softly as her pussy twitched, her soft breasts pressing against the male's chest as he was moving her up and down, screwing her hard. Her toes curled up just before she orgasmed, barely able to stop herself from crying out her bliss, her juices squirting slightly against the cock and balls of the male while she felt like at the air from her lungs were pushed out by the intensity of the experience, her insides closing around Cody as a some kind of vice hungry for his sperm.

The voices had stopped just outside the closet by the time she finally climaxed, her body tightening around his as she muffled her moans against his skin. Her pussy gripped him so hard he’d have sworn she’d cut off blood flow but somehow he managed to keep on thrusting through her orgasm, his own so damn close that his body fairly vibrated with the approaching pleasure. “Fuckkkkk” he whispered in her ear as her juices squirted all over him, sending pleasure spiking throughout his body, every nerve on fire. His thrusts faltered for a second and then he gritted his teeth and started up again, this time even harder and faster, driving towards his own pleasure. The voices continued just outside the closet door but he didn’t care, intent only on filling her pussy again. Finally, one last thrust buried him deep and Cody buried his mouth in her neck, muffling his moans as he finally exploded, his semen jetting into her pussy deep.

The voices were so close and still her boss kept going, making her eyes roll up as she was fucked through her orgasm, making it long and brain blanking. She was actually trembling all over as she was fucked like that, her toes curled up (the high heels on the floor by now) and pussy spasming around the thick cock as it was filling up her womb, still riding her orgasm. It was such a long time since she was made to cum so damn hard, kinkiness of the situation only adding to the pleasure she was feeling. And Cody's smell... it was filling her nose as she tried her damn best to muffle all the possible sounds, some part of her mind still conscious enough to do so at the given situation. The sounds of bliss they were both making mixed together, the erratic breathing as well, filling the silence of the small room. Vi's legs and arms were wrapped around Cody, her soft and big breasts pressed against his strong chest. She didn't need to worry about getting pregnant since she bought herself one of those chips, something new on the market that protected her eggs from insemination.. still it was a new item and she didn't get to enjoy it properly. So now, filled up properly she enjoyed the feeling of being so damn full and warm inside.

Cody’s thrusts finally began to slow as the last of his cum left his cock, spilling into Vi. A sigh of pleasure slipped out when he finally stopped, just holding the gorgeous woman pressed against him, her entire body wrapped around his as if she didn’t want to ever separate. He cocked his head, listening to the sounds of his staff grow louder and hold steady for a few moments then begin to move away, drawing another sigh from his lips. If they’d been found, things would have been awkward at best. As soon as they were out of ear shot, he gripped Vi’s hair and pulled her head back from his shoulder. “Baby, that was…quite possibly….the best fuck of my life. I can’t get enough of you. Prepare yourself for having my cock inside you just about every opportunity I get.” The words were said with surety, meant to add to the claim he’d already staked. Staring into her eyes for another moment, he leaned forward and captured her lips, kissing her hard.

The sound of those people talking.. she could hear them but at the moment they were like some kind of echo.. far away.. not really important. She was resting while holding on her boss, his cock still plugging her pussy. And then her hair were grabbed and pulled back, making her gasp.. their eyes meeting. And that was quite a sight. The tired gaze but simply screaming a good sex, the flushed cheeks.. It all was quite a sight for sore eyes. The part about having Cody's cock inside her whenever he could catch her made her shudder with excitement and soon she was kissing the male back, loving how hard of a kiss it was. With them still connected it felt surprisingly good. Yes... having someone to fuck her hard and good each and every day sounded good.. and she would go with it... as long as it would be convenient for her. That was at least what Vi thought while kissing the male, letting his tongue dominate hers.

He finally broke the kiss, his teeth catching her lip and tugging on it, desire still smoldering in his gaze as he stared into her eyes. His fingers left her hair then and gently caressed her cheek, a rare gesture considering the dominance with which he’d taken her so far. Running his fingers over her lips, he finally disentangled himself from her, letting her legs fall to the floor as his still semi-hard cock slipped free.

“We need to get back to work or people will begin to wonder where we are” he murmured as he bent down and pulled his underwear back up then secured his pants. He took one more look at her, letting his gaze roam over her supple body, taking in her slick thighs, taut nipples, and flushed cheeks. “You were a good girl for me, Vi. Be sure to stop by my office before you leave tonight.” The tone, let alone the words, made it clear it was more of an order than a request. “Now get dressed and wait a few minutes after I leave before heading back to your desk”. With that, he checked the door and then slipped into the hallway, heading back to his office.

The tender gesture surprised her, it feeling a little bit special.. somehow. Standing on her two legs she could feel that they were a little bit weak at the moment, making her chuckle. Hearing about going back to work she nodded. Yes, it was best to do that, she was gone for long enough. Well, stopping by the office..? It was clear what the male could want from her. The instructions made her roll her eyes. She definitely had more experience than Cody, he didn't need to tell her what to do. When the door closed behind her boss she stuck her tongue at him and got to cleaning herself a little with tissues she had in the pocket of her jacket.

After twenty minutes she was back at her desk, doing her job swiftly. She could do the job of people around her easily, even knowing what every and each of them was doing but she preferred to be paid a nice money for something that didn't take her that long to do. It left her with a lot of time to fool around, with more duties it wouldn't be as fun as it was.

When the time to leave came Veronica wondered if she wanted to mess with the male and go without going into his office.. but then decided it still wasn't a time to for that kind of game. Besides she was curious what would happen if she would go there. Knocking on the door she stepped in, not waiting to be called in, just being her defiant self.
"I'm going home, boss", she said, just in a case that someone was still there and wondering why she would go in there.

Cody looked up at the knock to see Vi leaning against the door frame. A smile crossed his lips. “Not just yet, Vi. Come on in and close the door. Be sure to lock it behind you.” He stood as he spoke, pushing papers to the side, freeing the center of his desk. Once the door was closed, they would have complete privacy, which he was counting on. He was also curious to see how she’d react to that particular order.

Their time in the closet still flowed through his veins, keeping his desire high all afternoon. Letting her sit out there and work, instead of being under his desk sucking his cock, had been hard for Cody but if he was going to claim her, he had to keep their work life somewhat normal lest people suspect something in the office.

Veronica gulped rather hard when she was told to come inside and close the door behind herself. First she wanted tell the man to screw himself.. and that she wasn't his to order her around like he wished... but when their eyes connected.. something happened and she found herself closing the door behind. Frowning she looked to the side, trying to figure out what just had happened.. and why. Yes, she was curious... but why.. Then her thoughts strayed to their time in the janitor's room. It felt so good then... Was she craving already for more? Vi knew herself, she had a damn high libido. Biting on the side of her lip she looked back at Cody, wondering what he was thinking about at the moment.. Smirking she huffed.
"And why should I stay here?", she asked, her rebellious spirit refusing to surrender just like that.

He watched her carefully, his gaze never leaving her face. He felt that fiery connection when their gazes locked momentarily and smiled at the look of confusion that swept over hers for a moment. She was his but it was clearly only he knew that for sure right now. That was alright, he would enjoy making it clear to her again…and again…for however long it took.

At her words, he slowly stood, pushing back from the desk. “Because I told you too” he murmured as he walked around it. “And you obeyed. That door is closed and locked after all, isn’t it?” He moved towards her, his stride sure, never wavering. Reaching her side, he reached up and ran his fingers through her hair, another smile on his lips. “And you know, deep down, you’re tingling because you did obey” he said.

Veronica tensed up a little when the man stood up, coming closer to. The words he was speaking, it was like they resonated inside her ears and mind, he cheeks covering with a soft blush as her hair were touched like that and her pussy twitched, all because of the man being so close to her, using that deep voice of her.. while trapping her gaze. Remembering everything that had happened before she couldn't help but to get excited. Would Cody say she was his pet again? Gulping hard she kicked herself mentally, still stubbornly refusing to give up.

"You're joking", she said back, her voice a bit shaky, not sounding as confident as she wanted it to sound, making her a little angry so she pouted and looked away. "Why would I like something like that? You're too full of yourself."

Back
Top Bottom