Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.:: Iᴍᴍᴜʀᴇᴅ ::.. [Tsᴀɪʀ & Iʀᴏɴɪᴄ]

Trevor followed Zira into the water. The sensation felt real, the cool liquid flowing around his ankles as they broke the shoreline. He relished in it, the moment seeming to carry him away from his dark thoughts of the fight. He let out a breath as he reached down, splashing water into his face. He wiped off his eyes and looked to Zira, offering her a warm smile as she floated next to him. "You would have figured out something. Lucky you dont have to though," he said with a chuckle.

There was a small dropoff that allowed them to float freely in the water, and when Trevor submerged his face, a small oxygen gauge appeared in front of him. They obviously couldn't disable breathing, and drowning would be hard to replicate without being life threatening... he hadn't thought about it, but it made sense. He rose his face out once more and looked to Zira, giving a small playful splash at her. "Besides, you really think I could get along with someone else as well as I do with you?"

“I don’t know, can you?” Zira replied to his question in a snide manner, more jokingly than in an indirect way. “I wouldn’t want to spend this with any one else.” She sighed, resting her lids for a moment as the sun transmitted its healthy rays on her skin. It sent her back to laying out in her backyard, headphones in, baby oil lathered on her fair skin as she enjoyed the summer breeze by the poolside. It was too good to be true… maybe she wouldn’t even get another chance to experience that in the real world.

But they could try.

“Hey guys, you want to play a round of volleyball?” Tristian hollered over, flailing his hands around to grasp their attention.

“Nah, I’m good.” Zira waved him off politely, but honestly wanted nothing to do with the sport. To be authentic she wasn’t good in sports. Oh, how she hated gym.

“C’mon, it won’t hurt! Don’t make me come in there and get you.” Teasingly he winked, sending shivers down her spine before sighing, knowing this wasn’t going to end well if she didn’t comply with his request.

“Alright, alright… You going to join, Trevor?” She asked before repositioning herself to stand, the soaked sand engulfing her toes with each step she took towards the shoreline.

Back
Top Bottom