Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

"I always forget eighty sheesh," Lotradiam said in a loud playful overly-exaggerated tone "Thank you angel lady for helping me with my counting. Eighty, eighty, eighty, eighty" she said repeating the number to herself happily as she skipped down the hall playfully until they hit her room and was smacked in the face by pink, pink and more pink. "Pink is something daddy and I have in common. Even for being a big strong rock star my daddy's favorite colors are pink and black" Lotradiam said not knowing whether or not Sammy knew that Alexander loved pink or not since it wasn't something he spoke about because he didn't see the need for it. "Yes I am actually pretty good at playing the guitar daddy taught me how to play the guitar and the piano" she said nodding as she walked over to the large chest at the foot of her bed and began digging through all of the toys she had grabbing out two pretty tiaras and a play tea set "Here you can be a princess too" she said handing Sammy a Tiara. Slowly she walked to the door and said "Christopher could you make me some tea please" she called happily "I love you Uncle Chris" priding herself on being respectful to everyone she met. "Can I tell you a secret though Sammy. Something I've never told anyone" Lotradiam asked her beautiful blue eyes gazing up to stare at the older woman "I like you a lot which is why I say that I feel bad for my daddy he's a great man the bestest daddy in the whole world and I'd never change him for anything" she said cutely "But my daddy he's spent so much of his life taking care of me that he's forgotten about himself. I've met my other friends daddy's and they've got wives and girlfriends yet my daddy has refused to have a girlfriend ever since my mommy died" she said sitting down in a chair at a small table for the tea party.

Christopher the butler came in with apple juice in a tea pitcher it was what he always did when she had a tea party since he knew the little girl didn't actually like tea. "Here you go Dottie" he said placing the pitcher down on the table "I hope you and Lady Samantha have a wonderful tea party together" he said leaning over to kiss Lotradiam's forehead "And I love you as well" he said placing the tiara on her head "Princess Dot" he said bowing to both of them before turning to leave making sure to close the door as he left.

"Ah, tea," she said excitedly as she poured a cup of the juice for both of them before turning to look at Sammy "Why don't you come over and sit down with me Princess Sammy," she said patting an empty chair right beside where she was currently sitting. "So as I was saying, my daddy, I've told him that he needs to get a girlfriend but he says no every time. So will you be his girlfriend" just like any child her age Lotradiam didn't have a filter and said exactly what she was thinking no matter what it was.

"Sometimes in life band members can actually become closer than family. My friend Michael who is the guitarist of the Blackpool Brawlers is like the brother I never had but always wanted we still talk on a daily basis and I can see that you all from your band feel the same way about each other so who is more talented isn't an issue. The bond you all share is thicker than the blood that runs through all of our veins and I see now more than ever that being your manager was the right call especially since you all truly are an amazing band because you allow the music you make to flow through you and then you put every ounce of that energy into playing your music that is a talent that is very rare. Even for bands who have been playing for years have problems turning the crowds energy into their own by recycling that energy" Alexander explained happily "As for me you have nothing to worry about that I can assure you especially since I've been in your position only I wish I would've had a manager who cared about my band as much as I am going to care for Kill Alice and I promise you here and now that you're all going to go on to bigger and better things as time goes on with or without me because you're caring, intelligent people who truly love the industry you're in."

"Alright, ladies," Elizabeth said in a teasing manner "Let's not gush at each other like this any longer. Instead, I pose a toast to Kill Alice and to Alexander Hodie iter nostra aetate factum est unum" she said raising her glass "It means Today our path has become one" she said excitedly before taking a drink of her beverage.

Lotradiam was such a sweet child, she found her adorable more and more. The part about pink being something she and her daddy both loved made her chuckled, highly doubting it was the truth, rather seeing the male loving it because his little girl liked it so much. She was a daddy girl, no doubt about it. Seeing that this little twerp knew how to play the guitar and piano made her smile. It was a good thing, the music was working some good for the brain as well as simply it was great to see someone so young enjoying the music as well. Thanking for the tiara she put it on her head, observing the little scene between the two while thinking about what she heard. Kids were stunning, the way they simply got to the bottom of things, not hiding any agendas... Nodding a little thanks to Christopher she took a sip of the juice, after sitting down on the chair.
"Well, princess Dottie, I think you need to consider your daddy's opinion. I find him very handsome and, although he is much older than me, I wouldn't mind really but since he refuses there need to be some reasons for that. Your concern, my beautiful princess, is a very noble thing but the one making first steps must me your father and he would need to decide he is ready", she explained while keeping the role playing and sipping on the juice once again. "And just because you like me doesn't mean he would too. You know.. if you like me I will give you my phone number and we could talk now and then.. or you could come and meet some other kids as well. Tony and Bobby have a lot of siblings and I babysit them not once not twice.. Still their rooms aren't as big as yours and they don't have as many toys as you."
Sammy figured out that the little girl was simply lonely and tried not only to care about her daddy but at the same time find herself some female company, that's why she gave her all those ideas how to.

The two grinned when their eyes met after hearing Alex, both reassured even more that he was the right choice for a manager. Raising their glasses their drunk the wine and smiled. Soon relaxing and engaging into a loose chatter, Tony trying to get to know Elizabeth a bit more while Bobby started to ask all different questions about the mansion and the music gear in Alex's possession.

Lotradiam smiled as she looked at Samantha happily "I tried to consider daddy's opinion but his decision is wrong" she said teasingly as she took a drink of the juice happily. But then it registered in her mind that Samantha had just said she thought Alexander was handsome "Well see you think he's handsome, you're very pretty, your both adult doing adulting stuff and things. Though I don't blame you either my daddy is old and you're young" she said giggling before looking saying "To be honest though I feel bad" she said looking down at her cup sadly "My daddy loved my mommy he said she was an angel and when I heard you sing I knew that you could make my daddy happy again because you're an angel too just like my mommy. And that's all I have ever wanted. My daddy takes care of me and loves me and I love him for it but I can see that he's still lonely though you're probably right princess angel lady maybe daddy just needs time" the sadness, however, didn't last much longer as Samantha told her that she could come over and play with a bunch of kids her age "REALLY" she squealed excitedly as she looked up at Sammy "I would love to come and play with them especially since my friendy just moved away."

Alexander smiled as he looked at Bobby "Well Bobby this house is over two hundred years old. I bought it about fifteen years ago when my band was really starting to hit our stride though when I bought it, it looked nothing like it does now. The house hadn't been lived in for about fifty years before I bought it and all the wood was rotting, the house was terrible, the grass was dead and to be honest most people including myself thought I was crazy by buying it and renovating it."

Elizabeth looked over as Tony walked over to her. Her eyebrow raised as he began asking her questions about herself "Well I was born in Kitee Finland just twenty-six years ago. My mother was a teacher in the small town and my father was a farmer. From the time I was young my thirst for knowledge was unquenchable and so I began reading a lot. I graduated high school at the age of sixteen years old and was in college at seventeen. I majored in business and law and minored in Latin and economics. After graduating I began touring with Tarja as her backup singer for a while before becoming her manager. That lasted a few years as well but I wanted to come to America and so Tarja called Alexander who gave me a job in his business and here we are. What about you? What was your life like growing up?"

The happy smile she received back made her smile as well. Mhm.. So it was the time for her, the question daddy's decisions. Well, it seemed she was a smart girl that grew a bit quicker that her daddy could handle, at least that was how she thought, at the same time knowing all too well she had way too little informations to decide about something like that. Still the next thing she said put her back to the position she should be at. 'Adulting stuff' made Samantha chuckle once more. Old.. Did she consider Alex old? Not really. Sure, there was a big age gap but at the same time she was of a opinion that it didn't really matter if their personalities matched. So the little girl thought that since the both of them, her mother and her, were like angels it was enough? Leaning down she kissed the girl's forehead, knowing it was a bit much coming from a stranger but at the same time kids were so damn accepting... and the small one seemed like she needed some kind of warm gesture. Stroking her hair she looked into her eyes.
"Princess Lotradiam. I must say your way of thinking if very noble, befitting a princess like you. While we take care of your own loneliness we will see how it would go between your daddy and me. While I can't promise there would be something we still can be friends and you will get to know some new ones", she said, trying to stay in the character of their little play.

Bobby eyes went wide when he heard the answer to his question, his heart skipping a bit or two since the young lad was really impressed by their surroundings. Was it possible that they would be able to do the same? Hell, the best thing ever would be to put their families together in such a mansion, knowing well that all three of them liked the family life although Samantha not having a possibility to experience it with her own one.
"You did an awesome job on it though and your little girl has the best environment she can.. Though... isn't she a bit lonely? There's not many people she can befriend, right?", he asked, his question innocent and eyes focused on the male, wanting to know a bit more about the incredible live in an incredible place the male was able to reside in. "I mean.. the best time I remember was with Tony and Sam, riding our bikes and do all the crazy stuff in the neighbourhood."

Tony listened to the story he was told, being silent and patient as always, stunned by the redhaired beauty but at the same time being his cool self, unlike Bobby would be in his situation. Although he wasn't as flamboyant as his younger friend he still had that air of manly coolness around himself what made some fans very infatuated with his calm charms.
"Well, I do read a lot but I wasn't able to afford to attend the university. Still I'm well read, my father was the one to teach me how to play the guitar and everything else I learnt by myself. I've heard of Latin that no one really knows how to read it so even is someone says something in it is not sure what he said unless you read it since it is dead language", he said, smiling at Elizabeth and not really trying impress her but simply answering her question, being a man of an opinion that if something about him would impress then it would by itself, without his forced inference. "What I know about music I learnt from Sammy, my dad or by myself and I tried to follow the knowledge shared on university in this and that way although I am not as talented as our friend. I've opened my own shop and it's doing good, my whole family is working in it. I... want to say I do like you and your look... my interest in you is more private so if you don't feel like that towards me and you don't like the attention please do tell me.. I will simply stop."

Feeling the kiss planted on her forehead made her close her eyes and smile, Lotradiam had raised with very few women in her life and even less of those were close enough to give her a kiss on the forehead and sure this woman was a stranger to her but it made Lotradiam happier than she had been in a long while. "Well thank you very much Princess Sammy and you can call me Dottie I let all my friends call me Dottie and you're my friend now forever and ever," she said smiling brightly. "My daddy always says you never know what you can do until you try, but playing with friendies my own age will be totally awesome."

"My daughter has been fortunate in the department of having a loving father and a beautiful house with anything she could ever want in it. However having a famous father like myself has also caused her great misfortune in some other area's of life that a child her age deserves. Such as friends it is hard for me to allow her to go to friends houses, not because I think she's too good but people use my little girl to get to me. We had this little girl named Allison who was my daughter's best friend who would come over and play with her almost every day of the week but then her parents began demanding that I use my fame to endorse their business which I did at first thinking it'd be the end of their demands and I mean me throwing my name out there and my daughter has a good friend that seems like a decent deal. Then all of a sudden their demands grew and they told me that if I didn't throw private shows for them or pay them money for this, that or the other, or endorse this charity or that charity they'd not allow my daughter and her friend Allison to play together. Eventually, I became fed up because I love doing charity work, I use my name and fame to help all those who need it. I've literally made a second career in helping those who are less fortunate than myself and to have these people practically blackmailing me and using my daughter as a bargaining chip got on my nerves and I told them basically to go fuck themselves. More so than ever when I found out they were taking all of the money from the charities I was helping them with and pocketing the money instead of actually giving it to the charity. That pissed me off beyond all belief because here I was putting my name out there and they were smearing it for their own selfish needs" Alexander explained to Bobby honestly as he said "So, unfortunately, the only friends my daughter currently have is the staff I have here at the Manor and sure they all love her and go out of their way to make her happy but I wish she'd have kids that were her own age to play with. "I've tried to make her life better than my own because I grew up with a terrible life and want so much better for my daughter," Alexander said looking away sadly as he thought of his past. "Very few know my story but it is one of great sadness. My name is Alexander Michael Lockhart and I was born into the slums of Blackpool England my mother was an eighteen-year-old named Lauraine Lockhart when she became pregnant with me. My mother was a local prostitute who fucked anyone willing to pay one day she met the man who would become my father. A man named Christopher Crawford who had paid for her services, sure enough, there was no protection used and my mother became pregnant. She thought of me as the devil, as a curse, not a blessing and so after thinking of only her own self, Lauraine tried everything she could to get rid of me. She threw herself down stairs, hit her stomach, drank as much as she could, pumping herself full of more medications than you'd find in a pharmacy and unfortunately for her nothing work and so finally after nine months she gave birth to me at her home. My grandfather who was a preacher of the local church found me repulsive because I was a bastard child born out of wedlock and a disgrace to his family name and so he took me a newborn infant and brought me to the slums of Blackpool England leaving me in the place he saw most fit for me. A trashcan in the middle of the dark, dangerous alleyway and then left me there to die. A homeless man named Sylvester found me there as a newborn half dead in the trashcan a day later and raised me as his own on the streets of Blackpool. He taught me how to bare-knuckle brawl and for the longest time I truly thought he was my father. After learning how to fight I started taking on any challenger who would pay me and I made enough money that I could take care of Sylvester and myself. However, as things go Sylvester died of old age and that sent me into a pit of depression so I took the money I had left and bought myself an acoustic guitar as if born to play guitar I picked up on it almost immediately and began playing shows on the streets for money. Since I could no longer bare knuckle brawl due to it reminding me of my dead father. Just when I thought that things would never get better I met a woman named Beatrice and everything seemed to be going perfectly for the first time in my life. But as things go meeting her would be my downfall because she...." Alexander realized that he almost blurted out of what he truly was as he poured his heart out to his new friends and so on the spot he spoke once more "She changed me forever and it was because of her that I secretly made my way on to a ship coming to America. I traveled around the country by train for quite a while until reaching California. I started playing my guitar at small clubs before meeting my friend Michael and from that, the Blackpool Brawlers were born. We started playing small shows until we went to the club where I found you and we were signed to a recording contract and here we are now many years later."

Elizabeth smiled as he began speaking she could tell that for someone who never made it to college this man was well read and very kind. Two things that were hard to find anymore. However, she liked his tenacity but she was one to play with him a little wanting to make sure he was who he seemed to be. She always did this when men hit on her because she wanted to see what caliber of man she was dealing with. A true man, the kind of man she would want was someone who would play the old game of cat and mouse with her. Because if a man chased her and never let up she knew she could trust them because only men who would stay faithful would continue chasing a girl even if they thought it was an impossibility. "I can both speak and read Latin my dear it is a very hard language but one that was worth the many years of schooling. Now while I will say that your tenacity and bluntness with your words intrigue me I vet all the men I allow into my life" she said as a smile crept on her beautiful red lips as she looked at him tossing her hair to the side happily "Being who I am, who I am related to and who I work for I must be careful with who I go out with. Now do not think that I am in any way telling you no because I'm not I find you very attractive but I'm an old world kind of girl I want a man whose not afraid to prove their worth as a perfect suitor. So big boy" she said placing her hand on top of his "Are you that man?" However she looked over to Alexander hearing his story it was the first time she had ever heard this story. Even with all the years they'd worked together she had never heard it. Alexander was a private kind of man usually keeping his personal history buried deep within and now she could tell why his life had been a tragedy and all of it at the hands of the bloodline he came from "Alexander my dear God you've never spoke about your past and now I know why. I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you" she said placing her hand on his shoulder as tears fought against the corner of her eyes as she tried to keep herself from crying at his heartbreaking story.

"Thank you, princess Dottie. Also yes, I think it would be super awesome and you would be able to get to know new kids. Also they are a crazy bunch, let me tell you. Lately they were grounded because the youngest one needed to go through shaman's trial and he ate some bugs and it made him sick", she said, deciding to share it with the little one since she seemed like in need of such stories. "Or the girls broke two beautiful plates because they needed parts of them for the fairies. The mother wasn't very happy and she can be like beautiful and scary queen~"
Samantha realised she was babbling a bit but at the same time she found it quite relaxing. Leaning on the chair she took another sip of a delicious tea and a bite of a cookie.

"Ah... yeah. Adults can be digusting.. It's a real pity that something awesome like the kids friendship was wasted because of that. And don't worry, Sammy is a boss of all of the kids in our families so right now I'm sure the two are having a blast", answered Bobby without thinking much, being his happy go lucky self only to paused and listen to the story.
It took quite some time to listen to the whole thing but the story was interesting so Bobby actually stayed still and listened. A story of a mother wanting to get rid of her child like that was disgusting Bobby knew there were crazy bitches like that. Like it would be so hard to give the child to adoption.. Sure, it isn't easy there but it is still better than the street. When the story ended he wanted to joke around a bit or something but the redhead breaking in tears took him aback, being one of the men that got stunned because of women's tears and had no idea what the fuck they should do!

Leaving the subject of Latin alone he sighed mentally when seeing the gesture, wishing he could touch the beautiful red waves of hair. Tony was about to answer only to have Elizabeth taken away from him by the sad story. Clearing his throat he wondered what could be told at that, seeing he wasn't the only one having no idea what to say. That was kind of situation Sammy would know how to handle.
"Well, the good side of it is that thanks to your life being like it was it made you who you are now and gave you your daughter, beautiful house and music. Something to be grateful for, isn't it?", he asked, relaxing as it seemed he had found a perfect thing to say.

"You're very welcome Princess Sammy and I would so like to hang out with a bunch of kids my own age. My friend won't even talk to me anymore she says her mommy has banned her from talking to me because of my daddy" Lotradiam said looking down sadly at the cup in her hands tears formed in her eyes as she thought about losing the only friend she had ever had "I love my daddy but he's so busy that I don't want to bother him even though I know he wouldn't mind. So the only people I get to talk to are uncle Chris, Abby the nanny who's a teenager, Michael the chef, a few of daddies business partners. Dizzy Lizzy and uncle Mikey and while they're all fun they're all so busy I feel bad for taking their time from them." You could tell that the little girl was quite intelligent, having a famous father she had, had all the best tutors in the world to help her excel in school "So making friends with you I feel better and even better because you're going to introduce me to kids my own age." Taking a drink of the 'tea' and took a cookie as well "Thank you for spending time with me I know that daddy brought you here and I'm glad he did" she said with a cute smile as she finally took a small bite of her cookie thinking about how cool it'd be to hang out with kids her own age.

"Yes, yes they can be very atrocious but enough of this sadness," he said reaching over to place his hand on Elizabeth's hand in a friendly way "Sorry to have made you cry my friend that isn't what I wanted" he apologized to Elizabeth with a smile "My daughter can make friends with anyone fortunately she got that from her mother" he said honestly "And yes Tony my situation caused me to know the difference between a terrible parent and a great parent and because of that I am the best parent I can be for my daughter" he said happily before standing up slightly "I will be right back I'm going to check on Lotradiam and Sammy while my daughter looks sweet and innocent she can, in fact, be a hand full at times" he said excusing himself making his way through the home until he saw the door opened at her room which showed Alexander she had talked Sammy into staying in her room instead of coming back down. As he reached the door he saw that both of them were wearing crowns. So walking in he smiled "Princess Dottie, Princess Sammy" he said with a bow his English accent slipping from his lips heavily as it did from time "We mere peasants were curious as to if you'd gotten lost since you said you were merely going to the restroom" he said in a teasing manner.

Elizabeth looked at Tony as Alexander left "What you just did there, changing the subject so where we could end the conversation on a better note was amazingly wonderful. Most people would have just died down and said nothing including myself yet you were able to turn it into a positive" she said tapping her chin lightly "There might be a chance for you yet if you play your cards right. But I'm feeling a little playful right now" Elizabeth said taking her heels off slowly before standing up. Standing up showed her true height she was no more than five two which is why she often wore three or four-inch heels since she was mostly surrounded by giants. Like Alexander who was over six feet tall. "So," she said as a smile played on her full luscious looking lips that currently had bright red lipstick on them "You're it," she said pushing him back slightly in a playful way before running toward the front door, out of the house and onto the beautiful property hoping that Tony would play along.

Seeing the tears she wondered what to do but at the moment she decided to let it go since she only got to know Dottie. She was an unusual girl, very intelligent, that's for sure. Still.. she was only a child and needed kids and friends to function normally.
"I need to say you are a very thoughtful young woman to consider your daddy's work as well as other people's", she commented, smiling at her and then nodding. "We would need to talk about it with your dad but if he says yes then we can proceed with our little plan to find you a crazy munch of kids you could play with. And you welcome, I really enjoy the time we are spending together."

Hearing the knocking to the door she turned around and smiled, finding the English accent really.. amusing.. and maybe something more. Shaking her head she looked back at Lotradiam and smiled.
"Well.. we found ourselves in need of a little conversation and find our ways to some.. subjects", she answered, her eyes back on Alexander and glinting playfully as she continued. "Do you find appropriate for the princess to leave your premises now and then? Because I do have a plan that met with our graceful princess' approval but we do agree that we need yours as well~"

Bobby was fine being left alone and able to wolf down a little bit more of food and alcohol, remembering still they needed to play so he couldn't simply drink too much, the thing waiting for them was way too important to fuck it up with something so stupid as alcohol.

Elizabeth was a hell of a tease, that much was obvious so far and it made him smirk,, something her found himself rarely do with the people he didn't know very close. What happened next came as a big surprise but also making him laugh as he stood up and run after the little devil, enjoying every moment of chasing after her. Even if it wasn't something two adults were supposed to do Tony didn't really care, just wanting to relax and enjoy himself for once. After all they were put into a fairytale with little princesses and pixies!

"Daddy works hard to make feel like a princess and give me everything he never had," she said not knowing or not whether or not Sammy knew how Alexander was raised and born since it was something Alexander rarely spoke of. The only reason about his life was once she had snuck downstairs and eavesdropped on a conversation between Christopher and Alexander and had heard his life story. "It's sad... Made me cry like a baby when I heard daddy's story. DADDY" she said seeing Alexander coming in and bowing to them "It's alright daddy if I'm a princess you're the king," she said doing a small curtsy before running up and jumping into his arms.

Alexander smiled as he caught Lotradiam as she ran and jumped at him. Holding her in his arms Alexander smiled at Sammy "Well thank you for appeasing my daughter for all this time she needs people in her life who are good influences on her and from what I've read of you so far I do believe that you could be that person" he said kissing Lotradiam's cheek with a smile "I'm just glad that you and princess Sammy have had such a wonderful time together sweetheart I love seeing you smile" he said honestly.

"I always smile when you around daddy because I love you," she said kissing his cheek with a smile before wiggling out of his arms and making her way back to the table to sit across from Sammy again.

Alexander heard Sammy talking "I love you too princess" Alexander said watching her wiggle out of his arms and make her way back over to sit across from Sammy. "Well if the princess wants to leave the castle every now and then I'm fine with her doing so as long as she'll be taken care of," he said honestly as he looked at Sammy "But I know that you will take good care of her. I've already heard about how you're the child whisperer from Bobby."

"Would you like anything else sir. The chef is willing to make desserts if you so wish" Christopher said making his way into the dining room where Bobby now was sitting alone munching down on the feast in front of him.

Elizabeth ran happily smiling as she did so. She began doing cartwheels before falling back first on the grass as she giggled happily. Her red hair splayed out as she laid on the ground just looking up at the sky and the clouds. "Look that one looks like a bunny," she said happily pointing out a cloud that did, in fact, resemble a rabbit in the sky. With all the work that she did, she didn't have time to just cut loose and have fun like she had always been known to do. "Thank you" she said excitedly "Thank you for putting up with my odd playful behavior."

Sad life story, huh? Well.. we all have our problems... and having a fucked up life isn't the worst thing. After all we are fully capable of moving, singing and what not. Pushing her thoughts to the back of her head she focused on the two, chuckling when Lotradiam made such a splendid jump, wondering if he always was able to catch her safely.
"Well.. not like I think about myself being a bad influence but you can't be sure about it", she answered bluntly and shrugged with a soft smile. "And what exactly you could read of my life that would make you so sure about it? Though.. luckily for us both I am a decent person."

Hearing what the two said made her smile. Even if there was no woman in their life the little elf still had her daddy to take care of her and love her with all his heart. It was a nice picture. Blinking at the 'child whisperer' she snorted and laughed softly only to shrug.
"Well.. it is just that I always needed job and all so I was babysitting all of them and we became friends. That is why I proposed princess Dottie she could go and try to make new friends. They are sometimes naughty but we all were and I thought it could be a good idea. Of course letting her go alone with me.. I don't think you should allow that. You don't know me nor the children and all that. That is why I think you should come with Dottie.. and I think she would love you to go with her, don't you Dot?", she asked, looking back at the girl and waiting for her answer.

Bobby flinched when hearing Christopher all of a sudden, choking on his food. After few moments he calmed down and chuckled.
"Heyyy, maybe our vampire lord turned you too because I totally didn't hear you", he joked and then nodded. "And that was be awesome if he could. I'm sure you can tell but we are not swimming in cash so it is not often that I can eat things like this."

He was almost able to catch her but in the end he simply stopped just before touching the beautiful woman, sitting down on the grass next to her. Looking up at the sky he nodded his head, looking at the other ones and pointing another bunny soon after, not bothering speaking at the moment. Then Tony shook his head, moving his hair off of his face.
"It is all fine. I enjoyed it", he answered softly, glancing at Elizabeth and then back into the sky, smiling one of his gentle smiles. "Besides the sight was worth it."

"I was raised on the streets of Blackpool England I had to read people quickly because befriending the wrong person could end up in all sorts of terrible ways so I learned from a young age," he said honestly as he stood still as he talked with both of them. Making his way up Alexander placed his hand carefully on Sammy's shoulder "Babysitting is an important job you're helping mold the minds of our future" he said smiling at her. "I absolutely love the idea of Princess Lotradiam being able to play with children her own age," he said honestly with a smile before turning to Sammy once more "I would be honored to accompany her but you best be careful though when your friends hear your inviting a man over they might get the wrong idea" he said in a teasing manner before looking at his watch "Princesses, I must go and get some final details ready for the show we're having in an hour and a half so I bid you both adieu" Alexander said with a bow before leaving to go to his office which was down the hall. After sitting at a desk he began doing some paperwork that up until now he had been procrastinating on.

Lotradiam smiled as she heard her daddy not only agree to allow her to go play with kids her own age but also join her this was something she would never personally ask for but she was glad that Sammy did. Smiling up at Sammy through her own beautiful blue eyes Lotradiam spoke in a soft yet thankful tone after her father left the room "Thank you for asking him to come" she said cutely as she pushed a strand of her hair from her face happily "But I do have a question for you though. What did daddy mean by your friends getting the wrong idea" being as young as she was she was still quite innocent and so many things like this just went over her head but it was the way her daddy had said it she could tell there was a different meaning than what was said.

Christopher chuckled not only because of what he had said but also because if this man truly knew what he was saying was less joke and more reality he would most likely freak the hell out but Christopher kept this to himself "Years of service to Lord Alexander not to mention I'm a fifth generation butler our jobs are to do work without interfering with our lord or ladies work. So we've taught ourselves to be silent as not to disturb them" he said bowing slightly "I'll go and tell him that you do in fact want desserts" with that said Christopher disappeared around the corner with speeds that would be shocking for the young man who watched the old man gone so fast.

Elizabeth smiled as she heard Tony's remark about how he enjoyed it "Oh the sight" Elizabeth asked with a smile "And what sight might that be sir" she asked poking him in the chest lightly in a teasing manner "But I had fun as well and that's something I've not done in quite a while. Working so hard I rarely get to get out and have fun. The sad part about it all is that it's usually my own fault. Alexander has told me time and time again that I needed to go home and just relax but instead of doing that I pretend to go home until Alexander leaves the office and then sneak back in and bury myself in work. That's how I was raised as a child was to work, work, work until my job is done but in this job my job never is done," she said looking up at Tony "So tell me about yourself. I've told you about my life growing up let's hear about yours."

Samantha raised her eyebrows when hearing about the male growing up on the streets. Now that.. she didn't expect.. but maybe it was the reason why it was easy to accept the male? Because of his upbringing? She wasn't sure about that but smiled when she was touched and then chuckled, shrugging. If anyone would want to know they could ask questions and besides why should she care what they would think without asking her? It was their problem. Still she could feel her cheeks becoming slightly warmer. Waving Alexander a goodbye she focused back on Lotradiam, smiling.
"You remember, your daddy is smart so ask him before trusting anyone, okay? And you're welcome. I thought it would be nice to have the two of you there. And what he meant was that my friends could think I have feelings for him", she explained, leaning on the chair and chuckling. "Hmm.. they probably would joke around but before assuming anything they would ask me. They are not like that."

Indeed Bobby observed Christopher when he left and blinked few times, rubbing his eyes and wondering if he maybe drank too much. No way the old man would be able to walk so fast, right? Because of that he didn't even thanked the male, chuckling in the end awkwardly.

"Of a beautiful woman running like a little girl, letting the sun play in her red hair", her answered after few moments, remembering reading something like this and it helping him to voice out something that had sense while not being offensive in any way. "So you're a workaholic? Mhmmm.. my life isn't exciting. Attended to school, ended it while working here and there. My parents are nice, normal people that taught me a lot. I have many siblings. My best friends you already know. I'm told I'm hard working but I don't seem to notice it. I just do what needs to be done then best I can. I own a shop where my whole family works. Ah.. I was supposed to say something about my childhood. Well.. we weren't super well off and there was time there was no money for ice-creams but what I really remember was playing soccer and then I've met Sam and Bobby. With those two it was one road of crazy ideas and fun. Then Sammy's parents died but she is a tough girl and we all got through it. So my childhood was really nice."

Lotradiam smiled as she looked at Sammy "Daddy is very smart. It's scary sometimes he knows when I'm sneaking down to get ice cream in the middle of the night when I'm supposed to be sleeping" she said looking around before lowering her voice to a whisper "He catches me all the time it's like he's a super hero or something with amazing hearing" she said nodding her head before taking another bite of her cookie as she looked around "But you do like my daddy... I can tell your face get's all... Red when he touches you and my uncle Chris told me that when a lady likes a man their face get all red" she said this with a mouthful of cookie as she looked around the room "But be careful daddy might still hear us" she said teasingly as she put a finger up to her lips before giggling.

Alexander finished up his paperwork rather quickly and made his way back down to the dining room where Bobby was. Sitting down he smiled "Well, I apologize for how long it took me to get back down here I had to go check on Sammy and Lotradiam. Then I had to finish some paperwork I've been procrastinating on for quite some time."

"Your life sounds very reminiscent of my own in ways maybe that is why I trust you more than I have ever trusted a male," Elizabeth said honestly "Sure my family ended up getting wealthy but for many years of my life two families lived in a small three bedroom home together. Then things started to change when Tarja became famous because then she began giving money to her family and we were able to use it to live better than we had" she said placing her hand on his own with a smile "But I hold a great admiration for someone willing to take care of their family it shows the caliber of man that you truly are. Though I am jealous of you because you have a friendship so strong it'll last the test of time" she said teasingly about being jealous of him. "I wish I had known a friendship that strong in my youth but I mustn't complain too much eventually Alexander became that kind of friend to me."

Chef Angelo the head chef made his way into the dining room a few moments later with two desserts on a platter one was a Spanish Flan and the other was a special Raspberry cheesecake that was his own recipe "Bon Appetit" he said placing the desserts on the table before bowing to both of them and leaving slowly.

Detecting the girl in such a big house? Maybe he had some sensors in the frame of her doors? That would be quite.. smart in such a big house, switching them on only for the night time. Chuckling softly when she heard Lotradiam calling Alex a super hero she then cleared her throat.
"Well.. uncle Chris... is quite right but it's not the only possibility. And.. princess Lotradiam. I find you guilty of teasing your guest thus I sentence you with 'Tickling Hell'", she said, moving closer to the girl and tickling her all over, wondering if she was sensitive in that way and if ticking would be as effective as with any kid. "There, feel the wrath of on of the Super Extra Friendly Punishment of Samantha Johnson~"

"So they are still alive without their blood being sucked dry?", he joked, grinning, thanking the chief and then digging in the desserts, sighing in bliss. "Oh man.. I would be fat in no time if I would have a cook fixing such awesome things for me. And how pretty it is to even look at. Dang, you're a lucky man. So.. any girlfriend?"
Yes, Bobby never had problems in asking various questions, even those more private, assuming that if anyone wouldn't want him to ask he would tell him to fuck off and the likes. So since Alex seemed open for any kinds of questions he wanted to use the situation and get to know him better.

"Heh, our house was big but old. We got it from our grandmother. And we needed a big one. And yeah. Family is one of the most important things in life, I do agree. And yeah, he seems like a good friend", he said, nodding his head and smiling. "And about showing anything.. I'm not sure. It wasn't like I was thinking of something.. nobly. I just wanted us to have a stabilisation, give us all a decent but fun work and would connect us some more. It was that kind of thinking behind it. Also we all love music so it seemed like a perfect idea."
Tony laid down on the grass as well, placing one of his muscled under his head and taking a blade of grass into his mouth, sucking on it although it was a bit short due to someone taking a really good care of the gardens.
"Ha! Look, that one brings to mind a guitar and there I see a bear", he hummed, pointing the two clouds and then really brought to mind those two things.

"Uncle Chris is very smart because he's older," Lotradiam said happily "And I might be a child but I can see the way my daddy looks at you. He finds you pretty and interesting I've never seen him stare at anyone the way he stares at you" she said laughing hearing Sammy talking about how she was going to be tickled. "No... No... No" she said followed by a high pitched squeal as she tumbled over backward on her chair, squirming, giggling and flailing her legs as she was tickled because she was super sensitive when it came to tickling "Somebody help me the Princess is being attacked by a crazy lady with ticklers" she called out teasingly.

"Oh yes, they still have the same amount of blood in them that they had when I entered the room. A vampire lord like myself only feasts upon beauties at night. Otherwise, the villagers would attack" Alexander said teasingly as his tongue ran across the large canine teeth in his mouth. It was surprising that they were joking about him being a vampire lord not knowing that he truly, in fact, was one of the eldest living vampires in the world since they had been purged for many decades due to people misunderstanding them. However, he could see that none of the band knew he truly was a vampire which brought a feeling of safety over him. "Trust me it takes quite a lot not to get fat many hours go into building my body and it also helps that I have my own personal gym in the back of the house right across from the music room and I'm sure that soon you shall have everything that I have. I mean it when I say that I see Kill Alice becoming the next big thing in the music industry surpassing even the likes of myself and the Blackpool Brawlers, to be honest. Though that might also be because of Blackpool quitting way too early due to the differences with our manager and him having us blacklisted by a lot of recording companies for quite a while. It took a few years to get us un-blacklisted but by then the band had become angry with the music industry and the way we were treated. Though we've teased the idea of making a huge comeback a few times nothing serious as of yet though" Alexander said honestly as he heard the next question "I was with someone many years ago thinking it was mutual however she was just using me for her own needs. As for the desserts I might be able to get you the recipe for his flan the raspberry cheesecake that will be a much harder challenge Chef Angelo has had that recipe in hs family for many generations and there are only a few ever taught the recipe" Alexander said looking down at his hands which were rested against the tabletop "Since then I put all my time into my music, my career as a manager and raising my daughter so there has been no time for much else" Alexander said honestly "Hell I've not even looked twice at women since then but... To be completely honest I must admit there is some part of me that can't help but notice Samantha's beauty. There's something special about her I can't just place my finger on. But this is to stay between us Bobby I am a very private person and like to keep it that way."

"Et ole koskaan yksin, jos sinulla on perhe puolellasi" Elizabeth said softly speaking in Finnish for the first time in many years "It's an old saying but it means you're never alone if you have family on your side" She said happily "It's also the motto of my family we live by it like a creed binding us together and because of that bond we have overcome many challenges together. Though sometimes blood doesn't make you family sometimes our greatest family are the friends we surround ourselves with" she said happily as she moved so that her head was laying on his chest as she looked up at the clouds "That one kind of looks like a ship" she said happily as she looked at the one that looked like a guitar and a bear that he pointed out to her. This was the most fun she'd had in years and even longer when it involved with a man she was remotely interested in. Hearing his words toward his family, the way he lived and the friendship he had she found herself infatuated by a man she barely knew but could not wait to get to know better.

The news of Alex looking like that at her made Samantha blush and roll her eyes mentally at her own reaction. Pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind she focused on tickling the little girl, laughing with her and finding her ever more adorable when she was like that. The 'crazy lady with ticklers' part made her laugh even more. She continued for about a minute only to give it a rest, them both needing to catch a breath.
"Now, I think the Awesome Punishment is done with", she panted out, leaning back on her chair and chuckling. "It was a long time since I laughed so much. Thank you, Princess Lotradiam."

"Ah, right.. the villagers. Forgot about them for few moment", answered Bobby to that, chuckling softly and appreciating the joke only to listen about excersing and nodding his head.
Yeah, it was kind of a must. If one wanted to eat decently and look good there needed to be some excercises involved. Bobby had bikes and he knew Tony was training by himself, in his room. Small stars almost showed in his eyes with Alex saying that Kill Alice could make it big, imagining those super cool things they could buy while people under the stage would get happy listening to their music. He showed his thumbs up at the dessert thing, knowing that maybe he himself wouldn't be able to make it but he knew someone who could. His mother. Eating the delicious desserts he listened to the next part only to choke on the sweet food, needing few moments to calm down.
"Whoa man.. Maybe some warning before you decide to talk about my sis like that. We are not blood related but we are really like family. And about you liking her, go with the flow. Take her on a date. She has a major trust issues so she can say no but don't get discouraged.. Ah, fuck", he paused and smacked his forehead, looking at Alex. "Don't tell her I've said that, I think I could get punched for it. And she.. is special. Every person is in a way. But she.. is like... like... uhm.. oh! a tsunami, takes everything with her. Though in a very good and positive way. I would tell you more but I.. would like to stay alive~ Though she has her own story too. And you would totally fit in with your discussing things thoroughly thing. She is not one to shut up until the situation is clear. None of those - be silent and he will shut up. Orrr.. Ah! A funny thing - she is like a guy in few aspects. Like she isn't one of those that are telling you to figure out if and why is she angry. If she is then she would eat you with your shoes but at least you know what you did wrong and all... Fuck.. I feel like I writing an essay about her or something. Creepy~

"Heh. I don't know Finnish but I do know Polish. My grandmother comes from there. She once said two things that stuck in my head although I understood them only when I've got a bit older. Rodzina jest dla człowieka korzeniami, przyjaciele łodygą, a miłość kwiatem. And - gdy rodzina żyje w zgodzie, to jej bieda nie dobodzie. It means something like For a human family is his roots, friends are the stalk and love is the flower. And the second.. mhm.. When the family is living in harmony poverty won't bother them", he said, deciding to touch Elizabeth's hair gently, smiling as they proofed to be as soft as he thought. "Hehe, that one looks like Bobby's face. I must tell him I saw him flying on the sky."

Lotradiam kept squirming and laughing as she was tickled by Sammy. However, when Sammy stopped though she sat up and took a deep breath because of how hard she had been laughing "It's about time" Lotradiam said laughing as she stood up though hugging Sammy before giving her a kiss on the cheek "The pleasure is all mine Princess Sammy" she said with a cute curtsy to Sammy "Thank you for sharing your time with me" she said cutely "But I'd be alright if you go downstairs to get ready for your rock show."

Alexander smiled as he heard Bobby talking about the villagers. However, when he began speaking about Sammy Alexander listened to everything Bobby was saying even when he began rambling slightly Alexander made sure to listen to everything he was saying. "Yes Bobby all people are special that is for sure but there is... Something that intrigues me greatly about her. Whether it be her intensity for music, the fact we share the same opinions most of the time or the fact she get's so fiery about what she cares about it's a trait that has been lost with most people of our generation. So many people want to mesh together and get because of political correctness it actually saddens me to not see people stand up for what they believe in anymore" Alexander explained honestly with a smile before looking at Bobby once more "As for dates that I'm not too sure of. Not because I wouldn't want it but because I could never mix my business and professional life it could create way too many problems. Not to mention I haven't been with a woman since way before Lotradiam was born I'm way too rusty" he said as he looked at his watch "Thirty minutes until your show Bobby today Kill Alice's journey toward the top begins."

"Polish I never would've guessed," Elizabeth said with a smile feeling him touching her hair she smiled as she said, "You know my lips are softer than my hair" she teased with a smile though she wouldn't argue if he chose to kiss her lips either. "Yeah we'll definitely have to tell Bobby I guess Sammy was right when she said his head was often in the clouds," she said teasingly with a giggle. "Your grandmother sounds like a very intelligent woman with years of wisdom in her."

Lotradiam made her smile, soon surprising her with a hug and kiss. Shaking her head mentally at the gesture she chuckled and stroked the soft hair, nodding her head.
"Nah, I think we share that pleasure. And no need to thank me", she said and then nodded. "Yes, you are right, I should go and prepare at least a little bit. Check my make-up and things like that. Anyway, you dad has my number so call me later if you want. I wouldn't mind for us to talk some more in the future. Now I must go, be well princess Lotradiam."
That said she kissed her cheek and stood up, waving her hand just before walking back to the living room, just in time to hear a part of a talk, pausing for few moments just before entering the room, trying to not to be too curious why would the two talk about women. Alex being rusty, huh? Well, no wonder. He didn't have much free time with Lotradiam and music career. Smiling she waved to the both.
"Yo! I'm back. And thirty minutes you say? Good, enough time to prepare ourselves. Can we use your guitars again?", she asked, smiling and then adding. "The stage is ready, right? Where we can warm up?"

Bobby listened to everything that was said, nodding his head as Sammy really wasn't a one to agree to simpler explanations or solutions just because it was easier that way. Hell, she could get into fight now and then although she wasn't the strongest woman in the world.. though she knew how to fight. Still before he was able to say anything to that he heard Samantha and looked at her and then back at Alex.
"Yeah, I would want to touch the beautiful ladies once before the main event", he said, grinning slightly and touching his sticks that he still was carrying with himself.

"Why wouldn't you guessed it? You mean about me having Polish roots or what?", he asked only to pause and blink few times when told about her lips.
So.. was it alright to do something like that so early in the game? Smiling at the giggle he heard he decided to play it in funny way and changed his position a bit.. only to kiss the tip of Elizabeth's nose. Looking into her eyes he smirked softly. She was welcomed to turn it into a joke or do something.. more daring, showing him what was okay and what not that way.
"He's a dreamer... and you are a dream", he muttered softly, not moving for now.

Lotradiam smiled as she heard Sammy "Yes, yes you should my daddy always said nothing like getting stuck in an outhouse only to find out there is no toilet paper. I have no clue what that means...Or what in the Blue Peanut an outhouse is but I think it might be intelligent since daddy usually has a lot of wisdom because like Chris says daddy's an old man with wisdom under his belt" she said teasingly there were two cookies still left on the plate and so she handed Sammy one of the two cookies "Here you go" she said happily before walking over to lay down on her bed "I'm gonna take a nap but I'll make sure to call you later if you're not here. Nighty-night Princess Sammy" she said yawning cutely before snuggling and disappearing under a fluffy pink blanket. All you could see was an outline of her body underneath the blanket.

Alexander smiled as he looked at Bobby no longer had he talked about what he thought of Sammy and explain how rusty he was with women just as Sammy actually walked in. Alexander's eyebrow raised curiously as he wondered whether or not she had heard exactly what he had said about her but decided it best not to tempt fate in case she hadn't heard him talking about her. "Sure anything that I have in my music room is yours to use the drums are already set up outside on the stage since they are the hardest thing to move and get ready," he said smiling as he looked at them both. "Once you get a bass and guitar meet me at the front door I'll show you to where the beautiful garden stage is" Alexander said honestly "I do believe that you'll truly enjoy the scenery, large bushes of several different flowers bushes and a water fountain that is in the shape of a dragon right behind you."

"There are many old school stereotypes about every single Nationality in the world. For example one of the most well-known stereotypes about Finnish people are that we're cold and collected like robots showing no emotions for anything. And one about Polish people is that they complain a lot and never smile. Both of them are ridiculous and not true but funny to think someone actually thought about that" Elizabeth teased not afraid to make fun of her own heritage because she honestly loved her lands and knew that sometimes you had to go with the blows even if they weren't true. Seeing Tony changing positions she thought he might actually kiss her and it surprised her no one had ever actually taken her this seriously this early but as he was nearing her he moved and kissed the tip of her nose causing her to laugh out loud looking at her watch she smiled before looking back up "Well it's good to know that you think of me as a dream" she sighed "I hate to have to cut this short but we are less than thirty minutes from your bands show here in the gardens if I know Alexander he'll want you warming up before your show."

Samantha smiled and nodded her head at the answer. Not saying anything more than 'sure thing' she headed to the room, already thinking about their performance and what they should play. For sure the one about Alice's insanity but what more? No covers, it should be their original stuff. Well, there was a lot to choose from so she would consult the guys about the list, after all each of them had their personal favourites. Then she realised what was said earlier and chuckled. A fountain in a shape of a dragon, huh? Sounds good and makes this place even more of a castle than before. Not like it wasn't a castle from the start but the feeling deepened. Grabbing the two guitars, for her and Tony, she headed back, making sure to be watchful of all the things that she could bump into. Then she headed to the doors, smiling when she saw Alexander and Bobby.

The dreamer of the band stayed with Alexander, following him to the entrance.
"As to what you said earlier", he said when they were left alone again. "I think Sammy would think the same as you actually. She acts sometimes like some old lady. You two should stop thinking so damn much and just go with it if it feels like something you would want to do. Not to mention with how stable your life is at the moment it would give Sammy something.. Oh, welcome back. I see you got your stuff. Now let's go and rock all those people!"

Elizabeth's laugh made him do the same, finding her incredibly charming when she was laughing like that, even more than before.
"Oh, really? Well, from what I know in Poland the political situation isn't the best so I think they could complain but the ones I got to know are really nice people. Not smiling as much as American's do, sure, but they are friendly and open. Heh, I find it funny as well", he answered, smiling as he nodded. "And no need of Alexander worrying about our warming up, we are used to it since Samantha always insisted to do it before each and every concert we gave."
Standing up he outstretched his hand and helped the redhead up. His grip was strong, the tips of his fingers a bit rough, showing he also took seriously his music even if he wasn't as good as the leading singer of Kill Alice. As soon as Elizabeth was standing he leaned down and gave a chaste kiss to her lips, turning around and heading towards the stage while smirking contentedly.

Alexander smiled as Sammy walked away from them Alexander couldn't help but watch her leave, his attention did not move from her as she walked away. It was only when Bobby began speaking did Alexander turn his attention to the young man once again. Laughing as he heard the man say that Sammy and Alexander needed to stop thinking as much as they did. Sammy walked back up and Alexander smiled as he placed his hand on Bobby's shoulder "When you get as old as I am" he said teasingly knowing Bobby would understand what he was saying "You'll understand the necessity of overthinking situations to the extreme. Especially when you have everything to lose and nothing to gain" with that said he gave Bobby a friendly pat on the back. "Ah, welcome back Sammy I see you've picked some amazing instruments," he said honestly before opening the large castle like doors that led to the front of his home. As he walked out Alexander took a deep breath taking in the beautiful smells of the flowers hitting him. "Follow me," he said walking down a beautiful pathway that led them to a large stage that had been built while they were inside. Alexander had called his former stage crew and had them build the stage when he was still at the bar. Just as he had said behind the stage standing tall above the stage was a full bodied dragon water fountain spouting out water that had been dyed red. At night there were lights inside of the dragon's mouth that made it look like it was breathing fire. "Calm down there little drummer boy there's no need to Pa rum pum pum pum just yet," Alexander said teasingly "First before you rock anything should you not figure out the set you're going to play," he asked looking at Sammy if she was anything like Alexander he knew that she'd want a cemented setlist before anything was played.

"Never been to Poland which is sad because it's really not too far away from my homeland of Finnland. I mean the only countries between Finnland and Poland are Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania separate the two great countries" she said honestly before having to stop their interesting conversation because she knew Alexander would want the band practicing. However, as Elizabeth heard Tony say what he said about Sammy being the same she giggled "Well then if they are exactly the same maybe we should try to get them together. Maybe finally they'd have someone or at least something to stop them from working so damn hard" she said teasingly before reaching up to grab Tony's hand as he lifted her up she smiled at him "Well thank you so mu" she started but the kiss stopped her mid sentence she was truly surprised that he had kissed her, sure she had told him to do so but... She hadn't actually expected him to do it though she didn't mind it either. "Wow" she muttered to herself before running after him. Before he could get to the stage Elizabeth grabbed Tony's hand and used all the strength she had to turn him around so they were facing each other, her beautiful emerald green eyes stared into his own eyes "If you're gonna give a lady a kiss make it worth wild" with that said she leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed him as passionately as she could for a few seconds before pushing him back playfully "Now go play your music loverboy" she said with a wink.

Bobby huffed when he heard the answer, pouting slightly at the answer he was given, still not getting why they were thinking so much about something so simple. Leaving it as it was snorted but gasped when his arm was poked, rubbing it and glancing at his friend.

Following the two she looked around, a bit stunned with the beauty of the garden and how the fountain was designed. Now this was a perfect place for their paper roleplaying sessions. It had a lot of potential to increase the mood of it. Then she kicked herself mentally in the butt and focused back on what she should. No time for daydreaming.
"Yes. Thank you, Alexander. You should learn from him Bobby or we would change you for a better model", she said, grinning and then humming. "We still need to decide what to play. We will play the Rabbit Hole since it would give me the idea about acustics of this play. So more your pretty ass and give me few drums. Oh, I see... Ahaha, seems they had some quality time together those two. HEY, LOVERBOY! MOVE YOUR BIG BODY, WE DON'T HAVE TIME! ROMANCE AFTER MUSIC!"

Elizabeth was such an interesting lady, he could talk with her for hours, at least it felt like that at the moment. What simply stunned him was him being grabbed, turned around and being pulled into the kiss. Feverish and full of passion, making him give it back without thinking much. As it ended he could hear Sammy yelling to him, glancing at her and back to Elizabeth, his cheeks getting a slightest of colour as he grinned and run to the stage, feeling like he was given wings.
"At my place, herr general", he said, taking his guitar. "What first?"

With all of them on the place and the music equipment ready they started to play the Rabbit and Rat, the melody hopping here and there, making one really think of a rabbit then the melody becoming a bit more scary, darker. After few moments Sammy raised her hand, obviously thinking as her lips moved. It was clear who was the leader of the band and why exactly as she soon picked the songs they would be playing, the two agreeing after a short discussion. Then she looked at Alex and smiled, obviously feeling the fire he saw in her when on the stage later on.
"We are ready. There would be two slow ones and three faster", she informed him, touching the guitar with the tips of her fingers as if she would be touching a lover. "This baby is amazing."

Alexander smiled as she watched everyone readying themselves to play. All of them were ready except Tony who was busy making kissy face with Elizabeth which Alexander noticed. Without thinking he yelled in Tony's direction at the same time Sammy did "Hey Loverboy it's music time, not kissy time" he wanted to metaphorically bust Tony's balls because they were friends now and it was fun to do. Seeing Tony walk up and grab his instrument Alexander made his way over to where people would be seated and sat down being accompanied by Elizabeth who sat beside him "Well it looks like you've had a fun time" he said smiling.

"Shut up Alexander," she said blushing slightly as she sat down beside him "What can I say the man is intriguing," she said honestly as she looked up at the band who were beginning to play their setlist to practice. "I think you should be the one being questioned it's obvious you have feelings for Sammy and everyone sees it now hell even Dot loves her so you have no reason not to ask her out even with your... Well, your current situation" she was one of the very few people who knew that Alexander was a vampire it was something that had taken her a while to come to grips with the fact her boss was but she had done it with ease seeing just how good of a person that Alexander truly was.

"She's beautiful, intelligent and great with my daughter but I am a vampire and she is a mortal I could never condemn her to the pains of being with someone who never dies. I have watched many people I care about die and it has taken its toll on me. Sammy is the first woman in over a century that I have even laid my eyes on in that way" Alexander explained honestly as he looked up at Sammy who was hard at work leading the band during their practice. This band truly worked like a machine every cog and wheel moving simultaneously to belt out the best performances that they could with Sammy at its head. Most managers would want to get rid of what they would call dead weight but Alexander knew that messing with the band would only cause uproar and problems between everyone. Not to mention Alexander liked every member of the band and refused to mess with any of them. Though he'd never say anything like this to any of the band members. "They play so well together because of the chemistry they have that is what makes this band special. They're like siblings to each other and truly care about each other something I've not seen in quite some time."

"They are a special group of people that is for sure and you can see the love they all have for each other. But don't think that by changing the subject I will forget about what we were talking about. I stick to my guns and still say that you should get over your stubbornness and just ask the girl out I think you two could make the cutest power couple that's ever been seen."

Samantha was indeed leading them well, the whole list set. Since she wasn't sure for how long they were supposed to play for so they decided to go from their best hits (the songs that were most popular with their fans) to some more.. interesting ones, their own favourites. That seemed like a good idea since the idea behind it all was to make the people interested in them. Anyway they loved all their music so there was no problem with going with whatever. Sighing after some time she grinned and patted her thigh.
"We are totally ready to rock them out, just like you said", she hummed, looking at Bobby and sighing. "Hey.. you think that getting drunk after we are would be fine? I do have work tomorrow but I can call sick.. if we would be able to become famous like Alex is planning for us in a month we would earn enough money to not to worry with additional work. The sum is pretty impressive."

"Yeah, it is. I totally know what we would be buying with it. New equipment and new games for us play", said Bobby, making them all snort and chuckle and then nodding their heads.
"And drinking sounds like a perfect idea, really. Still I wonder if some of us wouldn't be busy after this ends.. We will see about it", answered Tony to that and smirking softly. "No.. not only me."
"Then who? Bobby.. you hit it off with the oldman? You're so naughty"
, teased Samantha only to snort when being flipped a bird in 'breaks'. "Also it's not like I don't know what you two are talking about but I don't mix work with personal life."
"Jesus, girl, you sound like Alex and yet you're so much younger than that vampire lord. Chill out, will you?"
, huffed Bobby, rolling his eyes.
"Fuck you", she grumbled and hopped off of the stage and walked to Alex. "Okay. We are ready. So.. what now? I'm afraid none of us knows how such kind of event goes so you need to instruct me."

"You have absolutely nothing to worry about. The press will be allowed in, in hordes they will look like Zombies marching up the hill" Alexander said teasingly "You'll have about thirty reporters and five newscasters all with their own crew of about ten to fifteen people. We'll be on the stage in front of the microphone and I will introduce you and let them know that questions will come after the show with the band and myself. Then you'll play and I'll go sit beside Elizabeth the reporters will be recording you while asking me questions making sure to pan from you back to me while they're asking questions about where I found you what I think of you etcetera" Alexander explained looking at Samantha "You'll then play your hearts out like you do. Once that is done they'll have another interview with the band asking you several questions about where you met, who your influences are, what you think of me and things like that. Once that's finished. We'll open up my own personal liquor cabinet and have a party. There are plenty enough rooms for you all to sleep here at least until you sober up... If I haven't sucked all the blood out of you before then of course" he said in a teasing manner since they called him the Vampire Lord. "And don't taint the love Bobby and I share we're soulmates" he teased to

Elizabeth smiled as she heard Tony talking about being busy, a smile crept on her face as she placed her hand on her hip, the rings clinking together, her red manicured nails shining in the sunlight that hit them because she had, had some glitter placed in the wet paint to make it look nice. "Big boy I'm not even sure you could handle this fireball," she said teasingly to Tony though she wouldn't mind going out on a date or just spending time with Tony to get to know him on a more personal level.

Alexander smiled though as he looked at Samantha "Though if you do stay I'm sure that you will be busy. Lotradiam will be happy to have someone here to have a slumber party with" he said scratching his chin lightly as he started directly in her eyes "I could give you your own room though I doubt she'll let you sleep anywhere but in her very large bed that to be completely honest could fit twelve people in."

Back
Top Bottom