Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

Alexander smiled as he watched Sammy taking the pills this way she could get over being sick and they could go out and do more together as a couple. It also meant that they could go out with Lotradiam and have fun with her as well since the young girl basically idolized the ground Samantha walked on.

Seeing the way Sammy was with his daughter, how happy they both were around each other it made him even more at ease with starting a relationship with Samantha because sure right now Sammy was like a big sister for Lotradiam to play with but eventually if things got serious enough Samantha might become the motherly figure that Lotradiam not only needed but had wanted her entire life and honestly Alexander couldn't think of a better woman to eventually fill that role in his daughter's life than Samantha.

Lotradiam smiled as she felt the closeness between Sammy and her "I never wanna let go" she whispered softly "You're my bestest friend of all time and forever" as she said this her tiny arms went around Sammy almost as if she let the woman go she'd disappear. "Yeah I like that idea daddy will you please go get the stuff for our amazing indoor camping session?"

"As you wish princess," Alexander said standing slowly before making his way out of the room. Gathering up the things that they'd need he'd bring them arm fulls at a time but even with his size, it took him four or five trips to get everything they would need back into the room. Once returning with the final things he realized how much work had been done in his absence and he had to admit it impressed him. Placing the load on the bed he smiled "So is there anything I can help with or is this a ladies only thing" he teased Samantha as he walked over to her placing his hand on her hip.

Samantha didn't really think about anything serious or about the future, instead focusing on the sweet girl that was hugging her like she would be scared that as soon as she lets go of her she would disappear. Smiling warmly she stroked Lottie's hair, letting Alexander do all the lifting, figuring out that with how she was at the moment it wasn't a good idea to strain herself. Better to let her body rest as much as she could. As soon as she saw Alexander getting the first batch in the bedroom she shook her head and reminded him that they were supposed to make it under the dinner room table. That dealt with the two of them walked downstairs and started to prepare the scene, all the pillows going under the table, vacuuming a little under it to make sure it would be all neat. At the same time Alexander was done with all the lifting.

They were almost done, the sheets fastened with a good duct tape and twine to the table's legs. All the lights were put on the underside of the table, giving them a need light and the pillows were all put on the blankets so they wouldn't get cold. There were games and Lottie's books as well as a laptop if the three of them would want to watch something together. The space underneath the table was now incredibly cozy.
"We are almost done, few more details to go.. but what we need are..", she paused, coughing for few moments and wiping some sweat off of her forehead only to chuckle in the end. ".. provisions. In a case monsters would attack and we couldn't go outside at all. We need a lot of good stuff, right Dot?"

Alexander smiled as he brought up the first batch of things, however, as soon as he put the first arm full of things brought up Samantha let him know that this was all going to be going down under the table. Which he knew but he had thought since Sammy had just almost passed out because of over-exerting herself that the large bedroom might be able to be transitioned into a playful little spot for them to hang out. But Sammy was strict about it so he began carrying all of the stuff down to the dining room table.

Lotradiam smiled as she looked at Samantha as they decorated the room to be their own little secret clubhouse of fun. She helped Sammy decorate as her daddy carried all the things they needed down from the upstairs to the downstairs as he continued bringing things down Sammy or Lotradiam would be there to grab what was needed and immediately do what was needed with it. By the time Alexander brought down the last armful of things everything was almost completely done. "Yeah daddy we need prohibitions so get, get, get" she said pushing Alexander teasingly.

"Fine, find God," Alexander said as he walked towards the kitchen so where he could get them soda's and also make them food to eat while hanging out.

"Sammy" Lotradiam asked as they finished creating their clubhouse and was now on a pallet on the floor. "Can I ask you a question" Lotradiam asked snuggling into the womans stomach.

The way Dot made a mistake with the word made her chuckle while she was standing there, feeling slightly lightheaded but at the same time being really happy with the fortress they were able to build, it looking quite pretty.
"First of all. Prohibitions are things that are prohibited.. and that means the forbidden things. Provisions I was talking about are simply a food", she explained to the girl, going under the table and laying down, covering herself with a blanket and the hugging the girl, nodding her head. "And of course you can ask me a question. You can always ask whatever you wish, just there can be some that I won't answer. But I will always tell you honestly why I wouldn't answer them.. so go on, ask me whatever is in that beautiful mind of yours, my dear friend."

That said she closed her eyes for few moments, taking in how tired she felt after all that, happy she could do it without her little nurse helping her to lay down. After few moments she opened them, looking down at Lotradiam and stroking her hair, thinking what a splendid job Alexander did.. even if he killed her real father. Things like that happened.. and she was better off here, being loved and cared for.. something that the bastard of a father would never be able to do. Not that killing was such a fine thing to do.. but.. it didn't change how she felt about the vampire. Maybe it was wrong of her to do so.. or think like that but she didn't care. She was in love in Alexander.

"Prohibitions means bad and forbidden. Provisions food got it" Lotradiam said cutely unlike most children her age who would rather be rotting their brain with video games and televisions Lotradiam loved learning and reading about all subjects that she could. Watching as her friend crawled under the table and she crawled under the table as well snuggling into Sammy's side excitedly. "Well, I was just thinking that you're my bestest friend in the whole wide world... I look at you like an older sister but now...You're with my daddy so wouldn't that kind of make you like a mommy figure to me" she blinked curiously as she said this. Her young mind unable to really comprehend everything that was going on.

Alexander whistled as he made his way around the kitchen as he cooked some of his favorite foods and even making desserts as well so that they could have an extremely nice inside 'camping' trip. As he cooked though Alexander's mind wandered thinking about everything that had happened since the day he met Alice and her band he couldn't believe that now she was his girlfriend or that she was so close to his daughter. It surprised him truly how amazing this woman was.

It took a while but once he finished he placed all the food on a tray and carried it back to the fort and climbed underneath placing the food in front of Lotradiam before climbing over Sammy to lay behind her snuggled up to her body as his arm wrapped around her waist. "This was an amazing idea love" he said kissing her neck lightly.

"Very good, such a smart girl", she said, poking her forehead with a small chuckle only to stay quiet and listen closely to the question she was asked, smiling and messing with Lottie's hair. "Now look who is sooo adult like and uses adult terms, hm? Mommy figure.. I don't know.. You see, just because we are together with your daddy at the moment it doesn't mean we will forever.. buuuut no matter what you will be my best friend soooo.. the big question is - do you want me to be like that to you? You know.. it would mean I would be a bit more strict.. tell you to go to bed or scold you when needed. Not sure about your daddy but you alone could not like it.. being friends is easier.. So... tell me what you would like the best? Never was anyone's mommy so not sure if I would be any good at that anyway.."
That said she was laying there, stroking the long hair of the girl, wondering what she wanted, what would be the best thing for her.

When Alexander came back she reached to take a bite of some of the food her brought in and then smiled, rubbing the strong, warm arm wrapped around her, resting and taking in the moment, wondering if maybe she was still sleeping. After pinching herself she chuckled and stretched a little.
"Ssssoooooo.. what is the plan? What do you want to do, Lotradiam Lockhart?", she asked with a wide smile, waiting for the girl to choose something, knowing there was a lot and lot of things they could be doing.

Lotradiam thought about it temporarily as Sammy spoke to her "Well I hope you and daddy are together forever you're so cute together" she said honestly before hearing the next question. "I've always dreamt of having a mommy" as she said this the sadness could be heard in Lotradiam's voice "I love my daddy more than anything in the whole world but...I've never had a mommy and that is what I want more than anything ever... For years I asked Santa for a mommy but he never brought me one and now...I mean you're here and your a woman you're also with my daddy but you're my best friend as well" Lotradiam said not sure what she wanted any more. "So I'm not sure what I want," she said honestly.

Feeling Sammy rubbing his arm he smiled at her "Mmm my beautiful girls looked so comfortable over here so I had to come and join you both" Alexander said smiling as he lightly kissed her shoulderblade.

Lotradiam spoke once more "Can we watch a movie on daddy's laptop. I wanna see a good movie like DISNEY can we watch a Disney princess movie?"

Back
Top Bottom