Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

Oh... teasing was fun, even more when it went both ways. What was said about biting made her laugh, naughtily biting the neck once again, just a bit more to the right. They spent some time, teasing each other, touching their bodies, exploring... checking what would give what kind of reactions. Samantha stubbornly refused to give up first so she went along... only to have Alexander break in the end, making her laugh.. only for it to turn into a lustful moan when his impressive, thick cock was pushed back in, her new boyfriend holding her up as she would be weighting nothing.. and making her so much more horny for him. And he didn't wait even one second before starting to trust inside her, making her cry out as her greedy inside were stretched so much, amazed with how something so big was fitting inside her so effortlessly.

"Y-you're so... ch... cheesy", she gasped out teasingly but before she was able to add anything more she was forced to moan and then her lips were sealed with a kiss, her pussy twitching as she was being ravaged so harshly, loving how Alexander didn't hold anything back, giving it as roughly as he could, making her so much more horny for him.

Then she realised she was once again making love with Alexander without using any protection.. but thinking about stopping it all.. no, she couldn't do it. And that cock so deep in her pussy, the bare flesh rubbing on each other.. it made her drool, thinking that the tip of her new vampiric boyfriend was so deep inside her, ready to fill her up with his seed once again. It seemed so natural for them to do it like that, even the thought about it made her pussy tighten it's wet grip around the shaft inside of her.

"Cheesy" Alexander said with a smile as he bottomed out in her pussy, reaching the depths with his exceptional length. "You know I didn't hear anything about my cheesiness last night when you moaned and squirmed underneath me begging me to make love to you," he said teasingly as he brought her forward and kissed her lips passionately. His fangs lightly scraping against her bottom lips in a teasing manner. He could feel her wet tight velvety pussy walls squeezing his cock as if begging him to take her.

Positioning his hips he smiled as he began thrusting up into her roughly. "Shit baby" he moaned as he leaned in taking her nipple into his mouth before lashing out at her nipples playfully with his tongue. He sucked and licked her nipple until it hardened before moving to the other to do the same. As he got both of her nipples hard he pulled away from them letting the nipple escape his lip with an audible pop.

Grabbing the head of the shower above his head he detached it loving that he had paid the extra money for the detachable sprayer and even more happy that it had a control to change the speeds he pressed the button to turn the sprayer on high and placed it near her clit knowing that it would only add to the pleasure of him sliding inside of her "While I have not had sex with anyone but you I have learned many tricks in my many years on this planet" he said softly as he bounced her up and down on his cock as his hips thrust up to meet her every single time she came down.

Once again she could feel the head of the hard cock pressing against her cervix, making her shudder all over, not believing something like that was happening once again. She was about to protest that she wasn't begging but she couldn't as they kissed only to cry out when once again the thick shaft was slammed inside her and then again, her nipples being sucked. It made her squirm and gasp with how firmly they were being sucked into the eager mouth, her pussy twitching and closing tighter around her partner.

But then happened something she didn't expect, making her cry out lewdly as her clit was teased like that while her deepest part were opened up and Alexander slid right in. But he didn't stop for even one moment, making Sammy arch her body, her big breasts bouncing up and down, the nipples hard and the muscles moving deliciously under the tattooed skin. Wrapping her arms around the vampire she gasped and moaned, feeling the strong, mind numbing orgasm approaching.
"Gonna.. cummmm... gonna cum sho hard...", she mumbled into his ear, her pussy tightening as she was almost there, the pressure of the water against her clit making her quiver while her pussy was getting ravaged and forced to orgasm.

Alexander couldn't help but watch intently at the way Sammy's breast heaved as she allowed herself the pleasures of the flesh. Less than Twenty-four hours ago he wouldn't have thought that he would be having sex with Sammy or even be her boyfriend. So much had changed and he found himself wanting this. More than he had ever wanted anything in his life she knew his dark secret one that had only been entrusted with a very minimal amount of people and she had taken it in stride. Never had he thought that he would have anything even close to normalcy in his love life.

Reaching out with his free hand he began lightly tracing her skin as he moaned out feeling as the tip of his cock penetrated Sammy's cervix time and time again. Which caused hm to moan especially after feeling her squirming above him. Causing his sensitive cock to rub against her velvety walls. Soon though they were really into it with his giving her double stimulation.

Alexander watched her large breasts bouncing up and down as the two of them made love. "Cum baby cum" he whispered as he grabbed her hips and this time he began pounding up as roughly as he could. The sounds of their wet skin slapping against each other was all that could be heard. In trying to please her he had dropped the shower-head to put all of his focus into pleasing Sammy lovingly. "I'm going to cum as well sweetheart" he whispered as he began biting playfully as the skin around her neck and shoulder.

Their moans, gasps and another sounds of a lewd nature were mixing together, forming quite a music of pleasure, filling up the luxurious space of the bathroom, echoing a little. It all was making her crazy, especially feeling Alexander so deep inside her, their bodies connected.. and hot for each other, craving the closer and more heated contact more and more, making them go at it like some animals. And then it became even more rough, something she didn't know was possibly and yet it did happen, making her a moaning and crying out mess, her toes curling up and body trembling as she at last was pushed of edge and orgasmed, her eyes rolling up a little.

It was incredible.. and then she felt it, the first spurt of virile and warm seed filling up her womb as they were sitting there, the other's teeth pressing against her sking as if making sure that she was going nowhere until he was done filling her up, the thought only fueling her lust and making her orgasm so much more satifying. Yes, this dragon and this vampire had fire going between them.

Soon he felt himself release and came deep inside of her pussy, filling it with his hot seed. Though seconds later he felt her pussy tighten against him holding him in a vice grip before feeling her cum washing over his cock and balls. "Mmm that was wonderful baby" he whispered with a smile as he watched her face. Loving how cute it was when she came he could see her eyes rolling into the back of her head for a few seconds. Alexander's eyes had changed though from their natural color to a blood color and instead of having regular pupils he had cat-like pupils.

After they had both ridden their orgasm Alexander placed his head on her shoulder breathing heavily as his hands wandered her body, coming to rest a few moments later on her spine. His fingers danced along her spine lovingly as he pulled himself back staring at Alice. "I think I like this tamed Dragon version of you, Sammy. Who knew all that it would take to do so was an immortal vampire to at least temporarily quelch the inferno and animal-like tendencies of the dragon" Alexander teased as he kissed her lovingly. Reaching down he grabbed the detachable shower head and placed it back into its place on the wall before standing up. "Mmm sex in the shower rids us of the smell of sex I love it," Alexander said with a hearty laugh. Slowly he pulled his cock from her pussy as he readjusted her so that he was carrying her lightly. "So now let us get dressed and ready for a new day. Breakfast will be ready downstairs. Christopher and Dottie are probably waiting for us downstairs and you know that if we are...Late so to speak she will come up to retrieve us. Being a little girl she hasn't completely grasped the concept of...Personal space so she'll walk in and find us the way we are and we don't need that" he teased as he placed her on the huge stone counter attached to the sink and began drying her off just wanting an excuse to touch Sammy's angelic body once more.

Once she was dried he dried himself off his still large cock half mast swinging between his legs. Without warning he grabbed her small frame up again and walked to the joined bedroom before placing her on the bed and handing her clothes.

Slowly he grabbed his clothes from the floor and began getting dressed. "I know you're sick baby but how about today you, Lotradiam and I go out and have a picnic by the lake? How does that sound?"

Yes, it felt incredible, to have all that seed pumped so deep inside her, the cock being in her womb and marking it as it's territory. It was quite naughty and exciting feeling and she made sure to remember the experience well. Leaning on the man she was breathing a bit quicker, quivering slightly as her orgasm still didn't die out. Closing her eyes after the most overwhelming part she stayed there, letting the cock slowly soften inside of her, the feeling exquisite as well.

"And who said that this dragon is tamed", she talked right back, chuckling a little bit and enjoying how her back was being touched, kissing right back.
They took few moments to wash their bodies before her new boyfriend carried her to the stone counter, the two of them drying their bodies with towels while Alexander was talking, some of sperm deposited inside of her trickling out. Just to tease the other she reached to it and licked it slowly off of her fingers, she herself loving teasing just as much as the vampire did. Looking down at Alexander's cock she was a bit surprised to see he was still half hard, making her laugh, thinking that if the two of them would want to quench their sexual thirst they wouldn't be out of there for at least few more hours.

Being lifted up once again she wrapped her arms and legs around the male, taking in his smell and kissing his strong arm. It felt really nice to be carried around just like that.
"I know, children are just like that so let's not be late", she answered, nodding her head only to shake it after giving it some thought, then starting to put on her clothes. "I don't think it is a good idea.. but we can make one indoors. I think that Dottie would love it just as much. Oh, I know. How about making a house from the big table? Like using sheets and some lighting? The Christmas tree lights would do just fine. And then we can hide there and have a lot of tasty food and maybe read some stories or just talk?"

"I said that the Dragon was tamed," Alexander said teasingly as he deepened the kiss between them. Several long moments passed before Alexander was finally able to pull himself away from Sammy's lips even though he didn't' want to "You know I always dreamt of having my own little dragon as a pet who knew someday it would become a reality" as he said this in a joking way he gave her ass a playful smack hearing the sound echoing through the large bathroom. After washing their bodies he carried her to the stone counter and placed her on it before drying himself off as well... Once again they were off only this time to the bedroom where they could get dressed to go downstairs where Lotradiam and Christopher were already most likely waiting for them.

"Children are miracles," Alexander said with a smile "Lotradiam though she has the brain of an adult yet that childlike wonder and energy of a child as you will witness now that we are officially dating you shall see even more of that side of her," he said as he walked over to the large full sized antique mirror that hung from the wall and began tying it. "I actually thoroughly like the idea of creating a home from the big table. I must say, Sammy, you're surprising me more and more as each day passes of knowing you I will even personally cook the food for our little picnic it has been too long since I've stood behind a stove and allowed my artistic side to come out in food form" that's when he turned around walking over to Sammy "I hope you have questions for Chris and I about vampires so where we can fully explain to you about our kind" as he said this he leaned in to kiss her but right as his lips touched her a knock rang out.

"Hey, Fudgelickers" Lotradiam's voice came from outside the locked door. "The door's locked and I can hear you talking. Food's been on the table for like a million years and stuff and now it's getting cold because of you "Coco-Fudgenutters are making the food get cold" she then knocked twice more "If you're not downstairs soon I'll come back up kick this door down and beat your caramel-fudgesicle fruity batooties" she said storming back down to the dining room.

"A serious case of 'who is Daddy's little jewel' sickness", she joked after hearing Alexander but then nodded her head, soon done with dressing up and simply waiting for her new boyfriend to finish. "But I agree. Dot is quite a special girl and is simply incredible at times. Artistic side in cooking.. Well, happy you like cooking, now we know who will make food in out relationship~"
The fact was she didn't have any questions prepared yet, there not being enough time to think about it but she was sure she would manage just fine with thinking some up when a time comes. She could have strong and weak points but her imagination was definitely a first one. Their lips were so close again only to pause and Sammy to start laughing, imagining Lotradiam knocking the door down and kicking them downstairs. Standing up she stretched and waited for Alexander before going out of the room.

"Come, come, vampire lord, or your daughter will destroy us", she said, sniffling and then sneezing, rubbing her nose. "Well.. thinking of what had happened I' surprised I feel better anyway.. Hmmm.. Even a vampire lord can't kill the dragon it seems."

"Yes, yes she is my little princess and I have spoiled her and made her feel as such. At one time Lotradiam was the only light in my life of darkness and despair" Alexander said with a smile as he looked at Sammy happily. "Also she's extremely talented music wise her years on the road watching daddy play as well as the talent that she received naturally form her mother she has the potential of becoming an amazingly talented musician later on in life. But honestly, in all truthfulness, I will stand behind her with any decision she makes" that's when he walked over and tried kissing her only to have Lotradiam bang on the door and threaten them in her own cute way. "Oh yeah, we know exactly who'll be cooking in our relationship...The Chef that I had hired to my staff" Alexander said teasingly as he kissed her cheek lovingly.

As Samantha stood up Alexander grabbed her hand and walked out of the room with her and down the hallway "Yes you're right she's small but she's like a crazy badger ready to rip the eyes from her victims" he teased. They weren't even halfway down the hallway when she began sneezing though he stopped. Seeing his bedroom he pulled her inside "We need to get you into warmer clothes and since you don't have anything here. We'll have to improvise my love" as they got into the bedroom he walked over to the closet and grabbed out a pair of sweats and a long sleeve sweater not too thick but thick enough to keep her warm. "Here baby slide into these if you want you can put them over your clothes but.. I wouldn't argue with you taking off your clothes again either" Alexander said walking over to hand her the pieces of clothing. Being new to the whole 'relationship thing' he didn't know how special him handing her clothing that smelled like him was.

"Well, she managed to be not a spoiled brat though not thanks to her daddy", she chuckled, shaking her head and then rolling her eyes and then poking his hard stomach. "You definitely need to have another children or you won't stop talking about her... or your dark past. The most important thing is she has a loving father though remember that spoiling can sometimes hurt children too... though don't worry, I'll make sure you won't do that mistake. Hmmmm.. I didn't sound as good as I thought it would but I'm sure you understand what I meant by that... right?"
Then she gasped, being dragged somewhere only to chuckle and nod. Well, sweatpants and a sweater were the right clothes for someone sick so she didn't mind to change into them, chuckling in the end as she smelled it and looked at Alexander.
"It's smelling like you, you could at least give me a clean ones", she teased the male, taking off her clothes (leaving t-shirt and underwear) and slipping them on, the clothes way too big and making her look kind of adorable.

Alexander smiled as he listened to Sammy as she spoke to him, making sure to really hear what she was saying. Unlike most guys of the modern era who only half-listened or didn't listen at all to their women, Alexander had been born and groomed to be a true old-school gentleman. "My beautiful, beautiful Sammy," he said smiling as he walked down the hallway happily "You need to stop trying to entice me into having a child with you," he said teasingly with a smile "I mean last night you come at me like a raging madwoman and now you're telling me I need more children" this was all in good fun and Alice would understand it as well the two were quite similar in most ways.

"Also I understand that spoiling children can do a lot of damage to the child and can cause the stability of the child to come unglued so yes I completely understand what you're saying" though after hearing her coughing he took her into his room and handed her the clothes. He watched as she began getting undressed so she could put on the sweatpants and the sweater. Though as he saw her in just a t-shirt and underwear he had to stop himself from taking her right there. "Oh be quiet you know you're gonna love wearing clothes that smell like me. And they are new I only wore them for about five minutes yesterday before my assistant called me to remind me that I had a meeting with this absolutely amazing, super talented, gorgeous rockstar named Sammy Johnson and her band Kill Alice" as he saw her in her clothes he couldn't help but chuckle she looked adorable in his clothes and since he was so much larger than her the clothes swallowed her up. "So I see you've got your new house ready" he teased before grabbing her hand "So let us go downstairs and eat before we're eaten up by an adorable little monster" as he said this he began leading her downstairs to the grand dining hall where food was already ready for them. "Lotradiam, Christopher it's a pleasure to see you both."

"I didn't mean it like that.. and stop acting like you were forced or something..", she grumbled right after the vampire talking about children and all that while she got changed into his clothes only to blush lightly and then chuckle. "Well.. sounds like a good idea, enjoying your smell.. should I maybe put you into my clothes? Though I'm sure you wouldn't look as good in them as I do."
Well, they were both playing around and they knew it so it was still fun.. even if her cheeks became a bit warmer and she was aware she was blushing. Making sure to tie the pants tightly so they wouldn't slip down at some point and rolling the sleeves up a little bit she followed Alexander, rolling her eyes at him mentioning her new house. Well.. it was kind of true since as a boyfriend and girlfriend they would spent quite some time in this house.
"Yes, da monster is waiting, we can be eaten to early in our story, it would be definitely a pity", she chuckled and greeted the two as well when walking inside the dining room. "Good morning and bon apetit. Sorry for being late."

That big table laden with various things made her smile. It was quite incredible to eat like that and in a place so grand like this. Smiling to herself Samantha thanked Alexander when he helped her with a chair and started with some cheese and fruits, but her body seemed to need vegetables and there were some. And she was really hungry after everything that had happened between her and the vampire lord. Glancing at the three at the table she couldn't help but smile. They really were like a family.

"So how did you sleep, Dottie? Dreamt about any elves?", she asked, taking another bite of a vegetable salad.

Alexander chuckled as he heard Sammy "Sure. Sure you're trying to seduce so where you can have my child" Alexander said teasingly as he watched her getting changed into his clothes she looked adorable in the clothes that swallowed her up. Seeing her blush he smiled himself "Don't be jealous that I would look amazing in your sexy clothes" as he said this he walked up to her taking her hand and placed it inside of his shirt allowing her to run her hand over his toned muscular chest and abs. "Though not as good as you look in your clothes of course I mean I am a mere immortal you are an angelic dragon."

"Good morning Lady Samantha," Christopher said respectfully in his old school British way "It is a pleasure to have you accompanying us for this fine breakfast the Chef has made up for us all" he said not knowing that Alexander had already told her that Alexander and he were vampires so he wanted to keep up the normal British Butler routine up.

"Christopher Samantha knows what we are" Alexander said softly as he reached out grabbing a large wine glass filled completely with blood. Bringing the glass up to his nose he smelled it as if smelling a fine wine before taking a sip "There's something about aging this style of drink that makes it better Christopher" he said with a smile knowing Christopher would understand as he grabbed Samantha's hand into his own as he looked around the table "Good morning Dot."

"I dreamt that I was a famous rockstar playing music in front of millions of people like my daddy...And you. Only I wore better clothes. I had a tutu, a princess tiara and fairy wings with my ballet shoes" she said giggling "So how did you and daddy sleep last night. You must've fallen asleep after daddy read you a bedtime story just like he does with me" she said cutely. Still innocent she didn't know of sex and so she had no idea that, that was what Sammy and Alex had done last night. "So why were you so late this morning you took forEVER," she said getting louder as she said ever.

"You're right princess I read her the best bedtime story of all time," Alexander said with a mischevious smile as he looked over at Samantha "Isn't that right Sammy," he said knowing what had truly gone down between the two of them last night and even again this morning "So Christopher before you and I leave this table to do what we're going to do. We'll need to talk with Sammy alone and answer questions she has. Is that alright with you?

"Absolutely sir," Christopher said with a smile "Though with all due respect sir it is about time that you finally found a woman to spend your life with and luckily you were able to find a beautiful who actually wants to be with you even after finding out your darkest secrets."

Angelic dragon.. Only Alexander could use those two words in one sentence. Getting back to the reality, smiling at Christopher when he greeted her like that, still feeling awkward that he was so.. respectful towards someone so much younger than him and definitely not knowing about good manners as much as he did. Then she wondered if the other would act different around her now that she knows the truth. What surprised her was Dot not asking any questions. Maybe she was still sleepy and didn't notice? Looking at the blood in the wine glass she didn't mind one bit and once again wondered how the hell no one noticed, after all the blood had a different consistency than wine. The two were really good at acting.. and they probably should, to be safe.

Hearing what was the girl's dream she chuckled, the part about her being better dressed than her and her daddy made her especially amused. The innocent question made her smile and nod. Although she didn't approve of lying to children there were some things they shouldn't get to know before the right time comes. Besides it was kind of a good night story.. just adult version of it.
"Because I was very tired and I'm sick and needed to take a shower so I wouldn't smell while eating breakfast", she joked, wishing the table would be smaller so she could poke Dottie's nose only to make eyes at the two. "You should stop. Speaking about spending a whole life with someone is a very serious thing and doing so at the start of a relationship could scare even a dragon."

After saying that she stayed very serious only to wink at Alexander and chuckle, then her focus went back to Lotradiam. Seeing the girl was thinking about something quite seriously she took a bit of a cooked vegetable and threw at her, hitting her forehead and trying not to chuckle, acting like it wasn't her that did it.

"Well you are sick Sammy that's why daddy put me as your nurse," Lotradiam said blinking cutely before grabbing a large piece of meat she stood up walking around the table to where Alexander sat "Daddy I'm not allowed to touch knives could you cut this up for me, please. I'd be greatly apprecimated" she said trying to sound very mature even though she still had problems saying certain words like aluminum and spaghetti.

Alexander chuckled as he placed his glass down on the table before taking the plate from his daughter. "Absolutely sweetheart" as he was speaking to his daughter he already grabbing for a knife and fork. Cutting the large chunk of meat into smaller slices he smiled "And sweetheart the word is Appreciated you know you don't have to use large words. I mean feel free to use them as much as you want obviously but you don't have to. I think it's amazing that you try to imitate my English charm and master over words but you do not have to try to impress me by doing so" slowly he placed the knife on the table before handing her the plate again. "Now my young child go and eat."

Lotradiam smiled as she looked up at her father "Thank you very much, daddy, I like saying big words it makes me feel like an adult" she said taking the plate from her daddy before walking around the large table to sit back in her seat again. "Well thank you for not smelling it would be hard to eat with you smelling like a skunks behind," she said sticking her tongue out at Sammy. It was hilarious to see this young girl switching from a mature persona back to her childlike persona.

Lotradiam picked up her fork and was about to put a piece of the food into her mouth when all of a sudden she was hit by a piece of cooked vegetable right in the forehead. Looking up from her food the angry look on her face was able to be seen. However, because she was so young her anger only looked adorable. "Who threw that at me... Was it you" she asked Christopher who shook his head. Looking from her daddy to Samantha she huffed as she said "One of you orange-zapped cauliflower toads are gonna get you booty kicked... So who threw it monkey-butts?"

Christopher was taking a sip of a glass of his own blood when he heard Samantha talking about how talking about being together for eternity could scare women away from a relationship. "A thousand pardons Lady Samantha it is just. Of all the time I have known Master Alexander I have never seen him as happy as he is now" he said honestly as he straightened up his bowtie slightly. "So I tend to forget that you are a fresh couple not even a single full day into your relationship."

Alexander turned his attention to Samantha as she spoke up and was about to say something when Christopher spoke instead "I agree with Christopher this is an exciting time in our lives. I have a girlfriend and Lotradiam will have her best friend around more now. I apologize vehemently for scaring you" Alexander was about to say something else when his phone rang. "Alexander Lockhart speaking," he said before hearing a familiar voice "Ah, Elizabeth how are you this fine evening?"

Elizabeth was currently standing in the bathroom of her home, Tony had spent the previous night at her home but they had gone to Samantha's home to bring her soup only to find she had never made it home. "Hey, Alex. It's Lizzie I was calling to see if you had heard or seen Sammy lately. Last night Tony and I went to her home to bring her hot soup and she wasn't home."

"Elizabeth, Sammy is here she's fine I promise tell Tony that there's no reason to fear" he said teasingly before smiling at Sammy "Anyway I hate to sound rude but we're all eating breakfast at the current moment so I must get back to everyone. Talk to you later bye" he said hanging up the phone before turning his attention to Sammy "Apparently Tony was worried about you."

"Alright thank you Alex," Elizabeth said smiling as she walked back to her bed, sliding inside she cuddled next to Tony her head placed on his chest as her fingers lightly rubbed his chest "Sammy is at Alex's house apparently she spent the night" Elizabeth said with a giggle.

The scene between the two was really cute, especially with Lottie trying to talk like an adult and making all those incredibly adorable mistakes. Even Alexander telling her how the right form of the word sounded. The thank you she was given for now smelling made her chuckle and she said that she is glad that she is able to appreciate her efforts. Well.. she probably shouldn't throw food at the girl but she couldn't help and love how she acted, making her snort and laugh in the end, waving her hands when the accusing eyes rested on her.
"Hey, hey, I've just laughed, it doesn't mean I was the culprit", she protested and added. "And I totally think that Daddy did it. Look how innocent he is acting~"

"It is all fine, Christopher, I can see the good intentions.. just I want to take it slow and relaxing.. no need to think too big just from the day one. I hope you understand what I'm wanting to say and know that I'm not a one to toy with someone's heart.. also I'm not scared. Dragons aren't chicken's, mind you", she said with a soft smile, it turning in a playful one with what she said in the end, her eyes shifting to Alexander when saying it, only to sigh and roll her eyes when she heard who was calling and knew that she would be teased mercilessly once they meet.

"You.. how did he know I needed soup in the first place.."
, she muttered, obviously a bit troubled by what she was thinking and blushing in the end slightly, feeling Alexander's eyes on her. "Oh, shut it, you monkey butt. You don't even know through how much teasing I would need to go.. and maybe even eat someone's head off.."

"How did you come out with the soup idea? We just needed salt some herbs is all..", he muttered, chuckling and shaking his head. "Woman's senses are a damn scary thing.. good I am a simple guy without secrets or you would give me heart attack."

Lotradiam looked at Sammy as she spoke about how she laughed because it was funny not because she was the culprit. Lotradiam gave an evil stare which only caused her childish features to light up as she turned her head towards her father "Listen here you oversized gorilla fart" she said wagging her finger in her father's direction "I'm gonna beat you up later. I don't want to embarrass you in front of your...Giiiiiiiirlfriend" she said jumping up into her seat standing on it and shaking her hips as she said this. "And you," she said pointing at Sammy "I wanna hug you so I'm gonna," she said acting like she was going to jump at her like you saw in old fight scenes from movies. Slowly she hopped off of her seat and walked over to Sammy staring up at her for a few moments she latched onto Sammy's waist hugging her tightly as she nuzzled her "You know you're my best friend right?"

Alexander chuckled as Sammy through him under the bus telling Lotradiam that he was, in fact, the one who had thrown something at her. This only caused Lotradiam more 'anger' as she threatened to beat him up "Oh, please, oh please forgive me great Princess Lottie I would hate to be beat up and in pain while in front of my girlfriend" Alexander said teasingly as his hand moved to lay on top of Sammy's as he smiled at her. Though after only a few moments Dottie walked over and hugged Sammy which made his heart feel like it was in his stomach. These were his girls and they liked each other. Which was unusual because normally in situations like these either the daughter or the girlfriend would become jealous of each other which would cause turmoil in the relationship.

Christopher looked up as Samantha began speaking to him. "Well I'm pleased that I did not upset you, Lady Samantha," the formality was something that had been taught over the generations of his family before being taught to him "I also can sense how powerful and wonderful of a woman you are I mean you were able to capture the hearts of Lady Lotradiam and Master Alexander the latter being the hardest to gain" he said wiping his mouth lightly with a napkin since there had been a little bit of blood on the edge of his lips.

Alexander smiled as he heard Christopher before hearing Samantha's question "Well you and Tony grew up together. Maybe he didn't know you were sick but maybe there's a possibility that he could sense that something was wrong with you and thus he tried bringing you soup or something" he wasn't sure if this is what had happened but it made sense. Since Tony and Sammy had known each other as children they would have a bond that let them read each other.

"Because I'm a woman and I want soup" Elizabeth said teasingly as she kissed his chest happily before leaning up to kiss Tony's lip lightly. "And you're dam right we're scary" she chuckled "So you better never try keeping a secret from me or I'll eat you for dinner" she teased.

Oh gods.. she was about to melt there, just watching the little girl acting like that. Laughing aloud when she said she would beat up his father later on so she wouldn't embarrass her and then melting when she was hugged and told that she was Lottie's best friend. Placing the cuttlery back on the plate she poked her cheeks and messed her hair a little bit.
"You are my best friend too. And now I'm gonna confess it was me that threw that at you.. because you seemed too deep in your thoughts and I wanted you to not to think about any serious stuff. Wanna throw something back at me?", she proposed, not wanting and not intending to lie to the girl from the start, it was just a part of having fun.. and a bit more than that. "But how about beating Daddy anyway? You, me and some pillows and I'm sure we can beat him up good~ Want to try later, mah best friendo everrrr?"

Hugging the girl back she looked at Christopher when he was speaking and chuckled, shrugging.
"You probably know that but the things are easiest to do when you don't try doing them at all", she said softly and then shook her head. "I think I know him well.. and who could find something out was rather Elizabeth.. and she was just calling to see if I was here. Maybe it was one of those hunches we women get? That can be pretty scary, even I have admit."

"Soooooo.. my dearest friend, Lotradiam Lockhart or Dot for friends. We had a small idea with your father here. The idea involves blankets, a big table and a bit of other stuff and we were curious if you're interested or maybe your daily schedule is too packed and we should set this event on another, more suitable date?", she asked, trying to be entirely serious as she was looking into the girl's eyes, wondering if she knew what she was talking about.

"Ahh that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy," she said stretching her arms out dramatically before climbing up to sit in Sammy's lap. Though as she heard Sammy's confession about how it had been Sammy and not her father who had thrown something at her she opened her mouth widely as if surprised by the fact that Sammy would throw something at her with intention of hitting her. "Wow, that hurts I thought you liked me," Lotradiam said teasingly "But I think beating daddy up with pillows with you sounds fun he's a monkies-pooey-patootie," she said giggling as she sat beck cuddling into Sammy's warm body. "I'm happy daddy found you guys in the bar," she said hugging Sammy tightly.

Christopher looked up "Yes, women's intuition is a heck of a thing indeed. Scary actually at times and it only get's worse once that woman becomes a mother. Then on top of her women's intuition, she also has a mother's intuition which strengthens her abilities by over a hundred percent."

Lotradiam looked up hearing Sammy speaking to her "Well that idea sounds amazing but" she stopped and hopped down from off of Sammy's lap. Running out of the room she disappeared without another word. Returning back a few moments later with a small pink scheduling book in her hands. It was one her daddy had bought her when she was pretending to be an adult. Running her finger along the pages she walked back up to Sammy. Looking at the book as she took in a deep breath making a hissing noise as if she were, in fact, busy at the time that Sammy wanted to have this 'event' to happen. "Well I have an appointment with Mr. Bear-Bear and Miss Dolly Lou but I might be able to squeeze you in because you're so important to me," she said with a giggle before placing the book back on to the table before sliding up back into Sammy's lap.

"Wow first I was important now my girls are wanting to beat me up," Alexander said teasingly "How the world can turn for a man like myself in such a short time."

"Of course I like you, I never throw food at people I don't like. It a definite sign of affection from me to you", she said, grinning and poking the little soft cheek of the incredible girl, chuckling a little. "And you understand well, Christopher."
That said she was about to say something else but Lotradiam slipped off of her lap, making her wonder why only to laugh when she was back and waiting for her verdict only to hug her right back when she sat down again, messing her hair a little bit more.
"Thank you very much for squeezing me in your busy schedule, I promise to remember that well when it's time for buying ice creams", she hummed only to look at Alexander and smirking. "Look at him, doesn't your daddy look like he really needs that beating with pillows?? The world would seem more beautiful to him right away~"

"And Alexander, look at it from that point of view - if you wouldn't be important to us we wouldn't want to beat you up so you should feel privilaged with us wanting to get you", she chuckled, feeling really nice deep inside with all that friendly chatter and joking, it making her feel a little bit like a part of this place, even if marginally.

"Well I mean you are important to me Sammy and you're very, very important to daddy. Why wouldn't I fit you into my unbelievably busy schedule" Lotradiam said giggling as she once again allowed herself to cuddle into Sammy feeling safe near her. Sammy had been the closest thing to a sister that she had ever had. But now, now she would eventually be even more because Sammy was with her daddy. "Oooh... Oooh, can we go get Ice Cream? Please, Sammy... Please, please, please, pleeeeeease" she asked looking up at Sammy excitedly. It had been a while since she had, had ice cream and she wanted it so badly now. "Yeah but he's bigger than us won't he just pin us down and..." She looked at her daddy with squinted eyes before whispering "Tickle us" she said to Sammy honestly as she waited for her answer.

"When you're as old as I am.. Understanding is something that is easily done Lady Samantha" with that said he stood slowly as he finished his glass of blood. "Now with all respect, I bid you adieu," he said bowing slightly before getting to work on things that needed to be done.

Alexander chuckled as he heard all the back and forth between Christopher, Lotradiam, and Sammy allowing himself to listen to everything being said before saying anything as well. "Well, I guess since you put it so eloquently my dear Sammy that I am excited that you both would take time out of your...Busy schedules to try and hit me with pillows, however... There is one major flaw in your plans" Alexander said in a tone that made both girls think he was being serious. "To attack me with pillows will be massively difficult... If you cannot catch me" as he said this he jumped up from his seat and ran out of the room knowing that Lotradiam and most likely Sammy would follow him trying to catch him. Which is why he ran to his bedroom upstairs where there were a massive room and bed able to accommodate all of them comfortably.

"HEY" Lotradiam giggled as she watched her father running away "Sammy he's getting away come on," she said hopping from Sammy's lap before grabbing her hand trying to pull her along so the women could chase after her father.

"Hmmm, that is a good question, my friend. And I promise we would go buy ice creams as soon as I'm all cured by my small nurse, okay?", she said, chuckling and then laughing again when asked about tickling. "We are two, he is one. I think we have a huge advantage in here."
Wishing Christopher a good day Samantha focused back on Alexander only to see that he was escaping. Then she grinned and run like crazy after the man, forgetting for few moments that she was sick and had troubles with standing not so long ago. Even if she was better and was able to catch up to the vampire it all caught up to her. Gasping softly she leaned on the door frame just in time to stop herself from falling. Closing her eyes she tried to stay calm as her body covered with sweat, her heart pounding inside her chest.

"Okay.. message from body delivered.. take it easy", she chuckled after opening her eyes, walking to the bed on shaky legs and laying down, panting a little bit, small pout forming on her lips as she looked at Lotradiam. "So the pillowing action would need to wait.. buuuut the good thing is we still can still go with out previous appointment.."
Coughing few times, her throat not liking all the talking she did... and moaning earlier on she rolled on her side, not realising that her body was a bit too hot once again and that she should take her meds, not being used to be sick, always taking care of others, not herself at that matter.

Lotradiam smiled as she looked at Sammy "Alright my Sammy-pajammy I'm gonna hold you to that promise as soon as you're better ice cream date" she said happily. Though as Sammy began talking about how there were two of them and only one of her daddy Dottie looked up with a cute smile and sia "Girl power is gonna beat daddy up."

That's when the two began running through the house seeing the way that Sammy was gasping the little girl knew something was not right. "Alright nursie Dot is gonna fix you all up Sammy" she grabbed Sammy by the waist and helped her to the bed. As soon as she was laid down Lotradiam blinked cutely "Daddy is it time for Sammy-whammy to take her medicine yet?"

Alex looked at his watch as Sammy laid down "Yes baby it is time for her medicine" though as he felt the warmth of her body he knew that she had a fever again. Reaching over to grab the glass of water she hadn't finished the last time he also grabbed her medicine "Alright beautiful open up and take your medicine you'll never get better" he said honestly as he rubbed her back lightly.

"Yeah you gotta get better so we can go outside and play, and go get ice cream, play with dollies and so where you can rock out" she said playing air guitar while trying her best to mimic the sounds of an actual guitar.

The little girl helping her out was such a cute thing, how could one not melt when seeing something like that. When Alexander touched her head she was a bit surprised but left it as it was. Sitting up she opened her mouth playfully and was fed the medicine. Taking the glass she flushed it with a water and laid down again, chuckling at how the two told her she needed get better. Nodding her head she wrapped her arms around Dot and hid her face in her belly.
"There, now I will stay like that forever and you would need to go everywhere dragging me with you and keeping me all warm", she teased, tickling Dot a little only to relax and sigh. "Sooooo.. since I need to rest a lot to be healthy how about making it all now. We need a lot of pillows, a lot of sheets and Christmas tree lights. And one working laptop.. and a lot of books with great stories.. And food and water and juices.. So I think we will make daddy responsible for provisions and we will focus on building it, yes, sergeant Dot?"

Back
Top Bottom