RP: The 100: May We Meet Again (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

"We can't have that," Clarke whispered back, a smile on her lips. She smiled when Jason pushed her onto her back and crawled on top of her. Their lips met and the blonde happily kissed her boyfriend. The feeling of one of his hands cupping her face was nice, and then she moaned when his other hand slipped into her jeans and then underwear and started to rub her. "I've missed being with you like this," She whispered, the words turning into another moan. The young woman looked deep into her boyfriend's eyes, more happy than words could express, that they were together again.

She felt Jason end the kiss and then started to kiss her neck, while his free hand moved to her breasts, groping them through her shirt. Clarke took just a moment to push her shirt up, and made quick work of undoing the snap of her bra in the front. The blonde didn't remove her shirt or bra, but just pushed them up over her breasts, so that her boyfriend could have free access to her skin. "I love you, Jase.." She said softly, and brought their lips back together a few moments later. After a few moments, she moved her hands down his body and started pulling at his pants.

"I need you, I need this... To remind us that we're together after everything, and that we're still alive." The words were whispered and desperate, and right after speaking them, the blonde slammed their lips together once more, as she got rid of his pants and started pulling his boxers down and then off. "Make love to me, Jase.. Make me forget every horrible
thing that's happened to both of us over the last few months, please.." The words were desperate, needy. A side of herself that she rarely exposed to anyone, but felt safe exposing
to her boyfriend.

“I need you, too. I love you, Clarke. Not a day went by without me thinking of your lips or your smile or your body. I want to make sure we make love every chance we get here on Earth. We both understand how quickly things change, how quickly the people we love can be taken away. We’re here on Earth away from everything we have ever known on the Ark. Just know that I will always love you and I will always be here by your side. I promise you that, Clarke. We’re together, forever. I will protect you with my life.” Jason whispered quietly, leaning down and kissing her again. Since they were out in the open, they would have to make some adjustments.

For Clarke, he did not bother completely removing her shirt or bra as his pants and boxers were only pulled down to his ankles. His shirt, however, did leave his body entirely. When they were back in a safe area, Jason had a few ideas he wanted to share with Clarke, things he wanted to try. Until then, they were here in the open so their love making might have been different than he wanted, but it was alright. Besides, nothing with Clarke was boring and it was always perfect.

Jason finally stopped kissing the blonde so he could undo the button of her jeans and slowly slide them down to her ankles. The male also worked on pulling down her panties just afterwards. He did not care if anyone heard them. The tents were close, but Jason needed this just like Clarke did. Once Clarke was exposed, he crawled back on top of her and let his flaccid girth rest against her crotch, slowly rotating his hips against hers so he would grow hard. Two fingers slipped inside of Clarke, rubbing and massaging on her inner walls while his lips attacked her neck again.

Soft moans left Clarke's lips once the touching started. Jason's fingers worked her body, and his lips trailed over her neck. The blonde couldn't stop running her own hands over her boyfriend's body. Her back was on a blanket that covered the floor of the tent they were in. She reached up and cupped one of his cheeks with one of her hands. "I spent the last
few months while in the Sky Box, thinking about you, and hoping you were okay. You're in every one of my best memories and I never want that to change." The young woman
said softly.

"I can't imagine my life without you in it. It just wouldn't work, and it wouldn't make sense. I don't make sense without you.." She could feel him starting to get hard, as he rubbed himself against her. Clarke slipped a hand behind the back of Jason's head, and brought their lips together, kissing him. Even before they had been separated from each other, she
could never get enough of kissing her boyfriend. Maybe it was stupid and child like, but she loved kissing him. It was one of her favorite things to do with Jason. Next to having sex, obviously.

"Daily," The blonde said softly. "You and me.. we do this every day. Just to remind each other how much the other means to us. That okay with you?" The words were said between kisses, and Clarke moved both of her hands to cup his face, gently stroking the skin of Jason's cheeks as they kissed. More moans left her lips as they kissed, as he kept rubbing
himself against her. At one point, she slipped a hand between their bodies, grasped his cock and began to stroke it, to help him get hard. "I'm glad you're back in my life.." She
whispered to him.

Clarke’s touch meant Jason would grow erect immediately. As expected, his arousal did grow the second her hand touched his cock. With their eyes locked together, Jason smiled at Clarke and used his own hand to continue rubbing her clitoris as she stroked his cock. “Yes, my sweet Princess. We will make love daily. I think that is a wonderful idea. No matter how busy we become, no matter how dangerous things are, we should always make time for each other. You are the most important person in my life. I will love you and protect you forever.” Besides, what man would not want to bed Clarke Griffin each and every day? It was a no-brainer.

“When we have a chance back at camp, when we are safer and less exposed… there are things I want to try with you, Clarke. I just want to plant that seed in your head. There are kinky things. I found some books on the Ark about sex and things couples did. We never had the chance to try it before and now that we do not have to worry about anyone catching us in the act or getting in trouble, I want to experiment with you. We’ll talk about it later.” For now, Jason just wanted to get Clarke’s mind thinking.

Nonetheless, he focused in the present again. While the forefinger and his middle finger continued rubbing slow, clockwise circles on her bundle of nerves, Jason stopped talking and pressed a kiss onto each of Clarke’s exposed nipples. Then, he sucked one into his mouth and continue toying with her breasts, using his free hand to massage either breast that was not being attack by his mouth. The smirk grew wider on his face and soon he had reached a full erection but he wanted Clarke to continue stroking him. So far, he did not enter her yet. Instead, he switched the breast that he was attacking and still rubbing her clit as he gave her time to think about what he said.

Clarke moaned softly as Jason continued to rub her, while she stroked him. His smile made her produce one of her own. "Is your answer coming more from your upstairs brain, or your downstairs one?" She asked her boyfriend teasingly, a grin on her lips as she said it. "Oh, you have some ideas? Now you've got me wondering what they are. Don't tell me that you're not gonna share with the class," The blonde said and kissed his lips eagerly. Her hand continued to work his cock, adding a little more force to her strokes, knowing that the action was something that he'd enjoy.

At Jason's sudden silence after mentioning that he had plans for them, the blonde reached out with her free hand and tugged on his hair. "It's not nice to hold things back," She said, trying to convince him to tell her what he had planned for them. "And those books that you said you read, I wanna know all about them. Whatever ideas you might have, no matter
how weird they might seem, I want us to try them. I don't want you to ever be afraid to suggest that we try something you really really want. I'm willing to do anything at least
once."

Clarke said, wanting to assure her boyfriend that he could always ask her anything. Her moans got louder and louder and she began to buck against Jason's hand as his fingers kept pleasuring her. She tugged roughly on his hair when he lowered his head and kissed both of her nipples. She alternated between moaning and sighing when her boyfriend started to
suck on one of her nipples, as one of his hands played with the other. Her hand never stopped working him as this happened. "I love being like this with you," she whispered to him.

So far, Clarke had been convincing. Jason felt more relaxed about suggesting his own ideas. “Well, now that I think about it, we could try something small.” Pulling back from Clarke’s breasts, Jason remained straddled over her body but he reached into one of the backpacks. As expected, there was a length of rope inside. Perfect. Showing her the rope, Jason told Clarke what he wanted. “Out of everything I imagined, my hottest fantasy involves using bondage, tying you up, gagging you, and dominating you. I know you are independent, you’re strong, you’re brave… but I want you to be my submissive in the bedroom.”

Jason paused, reaching down to wrap his hands around her wrists, pulling them together in front of Clarke’s body. “I want to be dominate you. I want to be rough with you sometimes but be gentle other times. There are so many other things I want but this is all we can really do right now. What do you say?” He asked his girlfriend softly and waited for her to confirm that she wanted to try bondage with him. After it was confirmed, Jason smiled at the blonde and pecked a kiss onto her lips sweetly and then pulled right back.

“Thank you, Princess. I love you so much. This makes me so fucking excited already.” He admitted softly before using the rope to bind her wrists. He used the rope and wrapped the ends around her wrists six or seven times before using the remaining rope to weave underneath the length he already wrapped around her wrists. Lastly, Jason tied a tight knot on the top of her wrists and the knot was tight, too far away for her fingers to reach. Clarke was really helpless. “What do you think? Do you like being my sexy little bondage submissive Princess so far?” Jason teased, his eyes growing wide at seeing just how huge her breasts looked since they were pressed together against her arms as they were bound in front.

"I like it fine, but I'd like it even more if you told me, or even better, showed me what else you had in mind." After speaking, the blonde leaned forward as much as she could and kissed Jason's lips. Since her wrists were tied together, it made her breasts stick out more, and it made her laugh. She knew that her boyfriend had a thing for her breasts, and this just proved it. Clarke continued to kiss his lips, and then pulled back, ending the kiss a few moments later. "Babe, don't tease, okay? Just fuck me," She said softly, and then smiled eagerly at him.

Her eyes moved over his naked body, drinking in the sight that she had missed seeing for so long. Every time they came together like this was special, whether it was making love, or fucking the hell out of each other. What mattered was that they were together again, after all this time. A small smile came over her lips, and Clarke found herself unable to stop staring at her boyfriend. Not just because he was sexy, but also because she still worried that this was a dream and that she'd wake up back in the Sky Box, alone and waiting to be floated.

“Well, I would love to show you everything I want, but we need more room, more time, and more equipment. I can tell you what I want, though. I’d love to tie you up with more rope: hands behind your back, elbows, ankles, thighs… I’d love to find some nipple clamps. I’d love to spank you with my hand and my belt. I’d love to rough you up, pin you down. I’d love to keep a gag in your mouth for a while and listen to your sexy muffled noises. I want to fuck your tits. I want to fuck your feet. I want to fuck your ass, too. There are so many things I would love to try with you but we can’t do them all tonight. Just think about those things. Maybe we can try everything soon.”

Jason stopped talking after that, letting Clarke know about his bondage fetish, his foot fetish, and his desire to explore things other than just vanilla, vaginal sex with her. He wanted to be rough, tie her up, and especially gag her. For now, though, this was enough. Besides, it was quite attractive to see her breasts so perky and pushed out like this.

Finally, he decided that Clarke was right about the teasing. It was time to fuck her. “I love you.” He whispered softly and delicately, leaning down to kiss her lips. His hands gripped her bound ones and he could not help but lean down to kiss each of her nipples, now rubbing his cock against her tight, wet pussy. “I also would love for you to fight against me. To make me chase you down and tie you up as you tried to escape.” The male added, going deeper into his fantasy as he pulled her bound hands down to feel and rub his cock again to make him a little harder before they started as he slipped a couple fingers back inside the blonde, wanting to make her soaking.

"I love all of those ideas that you have in mind," Clarke said and then she smiled once Jason finished telling her what he wanted them to do together. "I don't have a problem with any of that. But, you know, if we do, uh.. anal.." She said, and a small blush covered her cheeks. "It would have to be slow, since we've never done that before," The blonde reminded him. His confession of love to her was nothing new, but she loved hearing it all the same. "I love you, too. I have for as long as I can remember." Their lips met after they spoke, the kiss slow and sweet.

She was happy as Jason grabbed her bound hands. The smile she was wearing fell away and a moan left her lips as her boyfriend started to kiss both of her nipples. The feel of his mouth on her skin was amazing. And when he rubbed his cock against her, the young woman thrust against him. "We can't do that right now, but later, we'll definitely have some fun doing that." Clarke let him pull her hands closer to his cock, and she didn't waste any time and rubbed it with her hands, slipping her fingers around it and getting a decent grip.

The blonde had never had a problem with touching or stroking her boyfriend before and she wasn't going to have a problem with it now. Her hands eagerly worked his cock, squeezing just enough to arouse him, and then resuming stroking and teasing her hands and fingers over Jason's skin. Unable to help herself and wanting more out of what they were doing, she leaned over and kissed his lips once more, sliding her tongue against his lower lips and seeking entry to his mouth. Clarke sighed happily against his lips. She loved the things they did together.

It made Jason happy when Clarke agreed to try everything he suggested, especially when she agreed to trying anal sex. Yes, he understood that they would have to take it slowly but Jason was willing to do that. He knew there was not much they could do right now, but Jason was just so damn excited and eager to try new things with Clarke now. Each night, they could try something different. It would never become repetitive and Jason loved that idea. Just when he thought his girlfriend could not become anymore perfect, she always surprised him in the most amazing ways.

Now, he was ready to actually have sex with her. Reaching down, Jason stopped her hands from stroking him and pulled her bound, tied hands against his chest where his own hands held hers. The kiss was not broken as Jason moved his hips around, creating friction against the blonde’s tight, wet sheath. Even though she was tied up and everything about this was kinky: having sex in such an open spot, having sex with other people around, and using bondage. That did not matter. Jason wanted to take it slow and be gentle with Clarke. It was still making love in his opinion.

He continued kissing the love of his life, using as much tongue in the kiss as he could manage. Finally, he raised his hips high and slowly lowered them, sliding his thick, long, throbbing cock inside of Clarke. She barely touched him yet he was already as hard as he could be, mainly because of seeing her hands tied together. He slowly started thrusting inside of Clarke, sliding the tip of his cock as far inside of her as he could. While one hand continued holding Clarke’s bound hands, Jason moved his free one to start freely fondling and massaging her breasts. “I love you.” Jason breathed out yet again against her lips as they kissed.

"I love you too," Clarke said, and smiled as she replied. She lifted her bound hands as much as she could, and cupped Jason's face in her hands. His body still moved against hers, and the blonde moaned as their hips kept rocking into each other. Her moans got louder and louder as they continued to have sex. The young woman rubbed one of her feet, against her boyfriend's ankle, and a grin appeared on her lips. "Think the others can hear us?" She asked, and a few moments later, she began to slam her hips back against his with dangerous force.

"When we get back to camp after checking out Mount Weather and getting the supplies, what's the first that you wanna do to me?" The words were said with a smirk, and she reached
out and tugged on Jason's hair a little, laughing softly after doing so. "Hey Jase..." She said a few moments later, after silence had fallen between them. They were enjoying each other's bodies, and the blonde figured that they could put one of his ideas into action now, instead of having to wait and do everything later. "Maybe we could... try one of your ideas. We don't have to wait to do everything when we're back at camp," Clarke suggested and gave him a smile. "I mean, I was hoping we could... maybe try anal? Though we would need to start off slow since it's a new thing for us."

After saying what she had to say, the blonde fell silent once more and she just waited to see what her boyfriend would say. She didn't know if he would agree or not. It had only been mentioned in passing earlier when they were discussing all of the things that he wanted to do to her. "It's okay if you wanna go ahead and do it now. And it's okay if you don't. If you
want to just wait until later. All you have to do is tell me what you want to happen here." An easy smile came over her lips now and she reached out to caress his face as she waited
for his answer.

Jason was truly getting into the moment with Clarke, unable to think about anything else. However, when she mentioned the idea of trying anal sex right now, Jason could not resist. The male had just assumed his girlfriend would not want to try that tonight when they were in an unsafe location. She had surprised him though. Of course, he would love to do it. After thrusting inside of Clarke one more time, Jason kissed her passionately on the lips and spoke after the kiss had ended. “Yes, Princess. I’d love to try anal sex right now. I promise to be slow with it, like you said. I think I’m going to gag you as well.” The male whispered softly, looking deep into her eyes again.

He looked in a nearby backpack they had and found some white cloth. It might be used to bandage a wound or something, but he found it far more useful now. He unfolded it until it was slightly rolled up and could fit in between her teeth. “Open your mouth, my love.” Jason ordered softly and pressed the cloth in between her teeth and in between her lips. Once Clarke was properly gagged, Jason kissed her over the lips and the cloth. “This won’t keep you silent, but it will muffle your moans. I am not doing this because I want you quiet. Actually, this is because I bet your muffled moans will sound so fucking sexy. I hope you will entertain me with them.” The dark-haired male smirked before kissing down her neck.

Finally, he pulled out of Clarke and flipped the girl onto her stomach. Both of their pants slid down even more. Since her hands were tied in front, it was perfect for this. She could sit on her hands and knees like this so it would hopefully be easier. Once she was upright on her knees, Jason sat upright as well and used his hands to part her ass cheeks, revealing her tight little rosebud. He moaned softly at the sight, of his deep fantasy coming true after so long. Jason rubbed the head of his cock against her entrance and just slowly pushed forward, sliding inside of her ass for the first time ever, but stopping after a couple inches entered her so she could get used to the feeling.

Clarke paused where she was as a harsh pain came over her. She remained on her hands and knees and breathed through the pain, not moving, not doing much of anything but biting down on her lower lip and working through it. The blonde really did want to do this with her boyfriend. It would just take her some time to get used to it. Jason wasn't small below the waist, and after making sure to take the time to get used to it, she finally started to move her body back against his, a while later. "I love you," The young woman told her boyfriend,
as she pushed back against him and took him deeper inside of her.

The gag that was on her lips muffled her words, but she knew that he had understood her. They had been together for so long, that they knew each other better than anyone else did. She prepared herself to take the rest of Jason's cock inside of her ass, and then the young woman nodded to her boyfriend that he could keep going. A small smile formed on her lips and the blonde grabbed onto the blankets that were underneath her, as much as she could to keep her balance, as he started to thrust against her. It was a good thing that he had gagged her.

When Jason felt Clarke thrusting her ass against him, he knew that she was ready for more of his cock. Then, he finally entered deeper inside of her and listened to the blonde say that she loved him. However, the cleave gag muffled her words and… damn… Jason nearly came that instant. It was the first time she ever said anything to him with a gag in her mouth and the words she chose were special. It turned him on and made him swell with love. Now, though, he focused on sending his entire manhood inside of Clarke when she was ready for him. Once the tip of his cock reached as deep inside her anal cavity as he could, the male pulled back until the tip was almost out of her ass before thrusting forward again.

He filled her up each time, moaning softly each time as his breathing became raspy and his chest heaved heavily. He could barely contain himself and wanted Clarke to know how he felt. “Oh, fuck… this is better than I ever imagined, Princess. I love you so much. I love tying you up. I love gagging you. It won’t be long before I cum inside of your ass.” He promised her, eager to fill the blonde with his seed as it was definitely his favorite activity. That much was fore certain.

"You've always been a little obsessed with my ass," Clarke said and laughed softly, moaning as Jason thrust against her. "I love you, too, Jase. You're the most important person in the world to me," The blonde admitted, and smiled a little, embarrassed. She fell silent a moment later, as the two of them kept thrusting against each other. The young woman was eager for her boyfriend to start pounding her, and making her scream. They had been playing it safe so far, but at the moment, she really didn't care about playing it safe. She wanted a hard and fast fuck, and for him to give it to her.

"I want you to grab onto my breasts and then let loose on me," The blonde told her boyfriend a second later. "Don't worry about hurting me or scaring me, I'll be fine. I trust you and love you, and I know that you would never cause any permanent damage to me or my body. I just really need you, need this right now. I want to forget about what's waiting for us back at camp, and just use these next few hours alone to remind each other how much we love each other. What do you say?" Clarke asked and used one of her hands to reach out for his.

With the gag in between her lips, it was more difficult to understand Clarke but he did understand. Not only did she communicate what she wanted to Jason, but she also turned on her boyfriend immensely by just talking. It helped that she was talking about him fucking her, too. He agreed with what she said. “Ok, Princess. I think that’s a wonderful idea.” The male murmured and held her bound hands for a moment. Then, he released them and reached down to grab her large, perky breasts. He squeezed them roughly and helped Clarke sit upright on her knees, her back against his chest. With a smile on his face, he began kissing down her neck as he rotated his hips against her ass.

Finally, he was ready to give Clarke exactly what she needed. The male suddenly thrust forward and forced his cock inside of the blonde. He moaned out her name lowly against her ear. It made the man so turned on as he thrust harder and faster than ever before, just ripping her anal wall apart and forcing her to accept his girth. He turned her face so he could kiss her over the gag. His moans picked up pace again as he thrust as hard as he could, slamming his hips violently into her ass with each thrust.

----------

Trikru and Azgeda have been at war for years. Queen Nia sought out to destroy all of Trikru, especially the commander of Trikru, Lexa. Even though traditional Grounder culture abhorred warriors from loving, a recent change of ideals sent shockwaves through the ranks. It did start at the top with the commander. For as long as Carter could remember, he had loved Lexa. They were best friends as children and grew up fighting together. Not being a nightblood, Carter never fought in the conclave but he sure as hell helped Lexa train. Years later, Lexa was the commander and Carter was the most feared warrior in the Woods Clan.

Over one year ago, things changed. Carter led a troop of Trikru warriors out into the open. Ice Nation had attacked. They received a distress call from an area near the boundary of Ice Nation. In the end, the distress call was a hoax. It was a trap. The small group of warriors were all killed: except for Carter. He was taken hostage and brought into the heart of Ice Nation. Queen Nia and various members of Azgeda tortured him throughout the year. They tried to break him and give up secrets about Lexa and his clan. Somehow, the male endured it all and never spoke a single word.

His entire body was bruised, beaten, battered, and scarred. He was currently held captive in a cell deep in the heart of the Azgeda people. It looked hopeless but he would never give up and he would never tell anything to the enemy about the woman he loved. He would endure every ounce of pain they gave him if it meant keeping her safe. Little did he know that Trikru was marching, intending to attack and finally Free Carter from this place.

They attacked each other like the world was going up in flames. The grip they had on each other was tight, and the force with which they thrust against each other was harsh and unrelenting, and they both loved it. The gag that was on Clarke's lips was sure getting a work out as she moaned against it loudly, and as she kept fucking back against Jason. It
was a good thing that it was never far from them, otherwise doing this and her loud moans would have been pretty embarrassing, since it would normally be loud enough for the
others to hear.

Clarke cried out in pleasure at a particular brutal thrust from her boyfriend, as Jason pounded away at her. She nearly lost her balance from where she was on her hands and knees,
but thankfully, he seemed to realize this and corrected his actions. The pace was still frantic and rough, but it had paused for a few seconds, to let the blonde find her grip once more. And once she had, they were back at it, slamming into each other and moaning like whores, but who cared as long as they enjoyed it? It's not like anyone could stop them, anyway.

After much planning and lots of time had passed, they were finally ready. Lexa stood before her troops and allies. There were hundreds of people here that were ready to launch this attack on Ice Nation. The people of Azgeda had been causing problems and pain for too long, and now it was time to end this. Trikru had banded together with two other clans, Floukru and Broadleaf and were in agreement that the time had come to get rid of the threat. Everything had been planned out and now they were on the border that led to the home of their enemies.

After saying a Grounder prayer for her partner and for everyone involved, she stepped forward, raised her sword into the air and shouted the Grounder work for attack. As soon as the words left her lips, chaos ensued. There was an agreement between the clans that no children would be hurt or killed in this attack. Children were not to blame for what was happening. Babies, toddlers, and preteens would be taken in and looked after by most of the women. Teenagers would be held until after the war, and then they would be killed if found to be a threat.

If they weren't found to be a threat, the teenagers would be welcomed into one of the three clans. Lexa made her way through the fighting and killing, killing any adult from Azgeda that got in her way. 15 minutes after they had reached Ice Nation, it became apparent that Roan and the throne were aware of the attack and were now fighting back. Good. That was what they wanted. It didn't mean anything if they just slaughtered their enemies without any kind of fight. She kicked and punched one Ice Nation soldier, and then rammed her sword through his chest.

This was followed by another attack where she slipped her sword into the sheath on her back and jumped another Ice Nation soldier, wrapping her arms around his neck and moving her hands to his face, where she hooked her fingers into the man's eyes, clawing at them like an animal, never releasing the man even as blood fell from his eyes, until he went limp in her arms, dead. A satisfied and violent smile appeared on her lips as she continued. There was screaming and crying and fire all around her and she enjoyed it. This is what they had come here for.

Lexa made her move on a male guard who was both twice her size and twice her weight, but she didn't care. He was in her way, and the only way to rectify that, was by killing him. The brunette managed to duck a blow from the man and countered with one of her own, punching him in the stomach, and then stepping back. He countered with thrusting his sword at her, and hers hit his with a clang. The male kicked her knee which caused her to lose her balance and go down, and then he kicked her sword out of her hand. But that didn't matter to her.

He brought his sword down, ready for the killing blow, but she was ready for it. The young woman looked up just as the sword came down, and gripped it tightly in one hand, blood flowing freely as she kept her grip on the sword and got to her feet once more. Lexa tightened her grip even more, and then kicked out and ripped the sword from the man's hand.
Just as she was about to execute him, she heard the sound of feet approaching her, and used the sword to stab the soldier in the chest, just she was attacked by two other Ice Nation soldiers.

Lexa fought, but a third one joined in and came up behind her. She was unable to do anything as a hand went around her neck, a sword was rammed into her hip, and then some kind of cloth was shoved over her mouth. It only took a few moments for whatever was on the cloth to take effect. The brunette knew that something was wrong when everything around her began to blur before her.

Even though Jason wished this could last forever, his orgasm was swiftly approaching. The male pressed another harsh kiss onto her gagged lips after thrusting one more time inside of his girlfriend’s ass. When he thrust as deep into the blonde as he could, he felt his orgasm reach. His entire cock felt like it was electrified. The muscles clenched and flexed repeatedly until he spurted out four massive explosions of his hot, sticky semen. The cum from his cock exploded in ropes inside of Clarke’s ass, filling up her tight hole to his pleasure. A moan of her name left his lips as he emptied inside of Clarke.

Once he reached that orgasm, he started calming down but he kept his cock buried inside of her rear, their bodies pressed together. He dropped Clarke back down and rested against her as well. He looked deep into her eyes while slowly untying the knots on the rope around her wrists. It was not exactly easy to untie her since he bound her so firmly, but he did it and soon her hands were free. Of course, he had to get one more kiss in over the gag before he untied the gag from her lips as well. Once that fell away, his arms wrapped tight around the blonde, pulling her into his body.

--------------------

Deep inside the heart of Ice Nation, Carter lay lifeless in the same cell he had been held in for the past year. The male had been long stripped of his clothing. There were dozens of scars, cuts, and stab wounds along his back, chest, and abdomen. His face was all bruised and beaten. His hair had become unruly and his beard had grown thick as well. Right now, the male was currently handcuffed with his hands behind his back and around a metal pole in the center of the cell. There was another pole just like that, six feet away from him.

Even when the attack started, Carter had not known what was going on. There was so much commotion but he hardly comprehended anything anymore. There was only one thing that kept him moving each day, and that was the thought of Lexa. If he stayed strong, she would be safe. Trikru would be safe. He could die with honor and with love, knowing that he did not betray Lexa. It meant she could move on and find someone else and live out her days as the commander. Even moreover, Carter had no idea about the new threats they were dealing with outside of Azgeda.

Back outside, the soldiers that knocked Lexa out with the cloth dragged her towards the Capitol building. Roan, the Queen, and anyone who was someone important gathered to see Lexa. Now, they could torture her just like they did with Carter. They knew that. However, Lexa was a warrior and they figured it would be useless just like it had been with Carter. Plus, they needed Lexa so hurting her physically and literally was not on their list of priorities. Now that they had Lexa, they could do away with Carter.

The Queen ordered for the soldiers to take the unconscious woman down into the basement where the prisoners were kept. Chain her up to the post beside her boyfriend and then start torturing Carter again until she agreed to their terms. They would keep Carter alive long enough for Lexa to cooperate. They noticed how she was wounded on her palm and her hip. Before taking her down, they did ensure to clean up her wound and wrap it up so nothing became infected. Even while this happened, the chaos ensued outside and the war continued outside as the Capitol building was still too strong to penetrate so far.

Finally, the soldiers brought Lexa down into Carter’s cell. Still, he was out of it and unaware of what was happening. They stripped Lexa of all her weapons and sat her down onto the ground, her back against the pole. They bound her hands behind her back with rope, tying a tight knot around her hands. Then, they used more rope to bind her ankles together to prevent her from doing anything with her legs as well. After Lexa was bound like this, they left the couple alone in the cell. It would be up to Lexa to wake up now as they would all wait outside and listen out of sight. Carter still was not coherent enough to understand who was in the same room as him.

Clarke was happy to curl into Jason's side, once they had made love and once he had removed the gag from her lips. "I love you, Jase." She told him softly, and then peppered kisses all over his neck. Once her boyfriend had fallen asleep, the blonde just laid there for a while, ran her fingers through his hair and enjoyed the peace and quiet that surrounded them. The sound of rain started and the sound of it against the tent they were using, was soothing. The young woman laid there and continued to run her fingers through his hair, letting her mind
go blank.

Jason was her family now. They were all that was left of their families and it scared her, though she would never admit it. Yes, she loved her boyfriend more than anything in the world. But it was hard to know and accept that each other were the only things they had left of their old life. With both of their families gone, they were all that remained and it made her sad. Many thoughts swirled around in her mind for a long time, and Clarke was unable to sleep. But eventually, the young woman forced her thoughts towards focusing on the future, and eventually she finally found enough peace to sleep.

Lexa was immediately aware of where she was, once she opened her eyes and looked around. Her wounds were stitched up and the young woman found herself chained to a post. The brunette looked at the person beside her, and her breath froze in her throat at the sight of a bruised and beaten Carter. She didn't know if he was still alive, as he wasn't moving, but
she hoped for the best. A sad smile came to her lips as she kept her eyes on him and forced herself to remain calm as she spoke. The words were kind, and of no use to anyone who might be listening.

But they were how she felt. And all that mattered was that he hopefully heard them. "Your strength, stubbornness, and sheer force of will will continue to get you through this. You are
the strongest person I know, and the most stubborn. For you to have survived this long, it just reminds me what I already know. Which is how special you are. How loyal you are. How strong you are. You are mine. You have been for as long as I can remember. That will never change. If you need permission to let go, then you have it. I will never deny you what you need."

"But if you can hear me, and if you have any fight left in you, I ask you to cling to that and let it guide you. We will get through this. We are both strong and we will NOT be broken by someone who does not understand love and loyalty. You need to keep fighting. We have not fought so hard and so long for us to lose each other now. I will NOT allow it," Lexa said,
her expression turning fierce and angry. "Listen to my voice, and let it guide you. I have never steered you wrong before and I never will. Remember, you are mine. And I refuse to
give up on what is mine."

Jason slept peacefully for most of the night. He did toss and turn occasionally but the feeling of a familiar body pressed against his own helped soothe him. It was early into the next morning hours when the sound of a scream woke Jason up from his slumber. The male jumped up quickly and saw that Clarke was alright beside him. Looking at the blonde, he pressed a finger to his nose to keep her quiet. “Let’s check it out. You still have that gun you took from Bellamy, right?” Jason asked his girlfriend before looking out the entrance.

Just then, he heard a gunshot sound. He looked to Clarke and they realized that the gun was missing. It was unlikely anyone took it during the night inside their tent so someone must have taken it yesterday before they made camp. Nonetheless, Jason grabbed a knife from camp and slowly peered out first, motioning for Clarke behind him. He would not let her stay anywhere alone. Monty and Jasper were both emerging as well. They were unharmed but the middle tent with Atom and Octavia was empty. “Did anyone hear anything else before that scream?” Jason asked but nobody did.

--------------

“Lexa…?” The commander’s name sounded like a statement, a question, a prayer, and confusion all at once. Carter thought he heard Lexa’s voice. Perhaps he was only imagining it. This would not be the first time. Where did he go when the pain became unbearable? He went to Polis and Lexa’s chambers where they slept together every night in the same bed. They could sit and talk for hours because Lexa always asked him for advice. It seemed the past commanders approved of Carter and approved of this newfound love. Being a commander did not mean being alone anymore. Carter showed that to Lexa, the woman that he loved more than anything in this world. He became a great warrior because he wanted to protect their clan and Lexa, especially.

Even if Lexa said anything else after this, Carter was still too out of things to respond. Just then, the sound of clapping hands erupted. It was none other than Roan with his mother, Queen Nia. “Isn’t this just sweet?” The queen drawled with an evil smirk on her face. “You know what, Lexa? I have to hand it to him. We tortured him each and every day over the past year. Still, he hasn’t said a word that will help us. Honestly, I’m getting tired of dealing with it each day. Love is a mysterious thing, isn’t it? It’ll make him endure unimaginable pain just because it meant keeping you and the clan safe. We’ve tried everything but he won’t talk.”

Roan looked down at Carter and scoffed. “It doesn’t look like he’s in any condition to talk anyways. Now, we have you here. That’s even better. Don’t be surprised if Carter’s not the same. We’ve filled his mind with stories about you, how you gave up on finding him, how you started whoring yourself around to the clan. Yet, he still believed in you and won’t accept a word we say. I don’t know how you’ve done this.” Roan mused, showing how Carter would never believe Lexa would give up on him just as he did not give up on her. That was true love.

"We need to find Octavia and Atom," Clarke said to the other teenagers, once Jasper and Monty had joined them. "Keep your knives and any other weapons you have, handy just in case." A few moments later, they started to leave the camp they had made. Looking for their two missing friends. "Wait, there's a blood trail," She said and motioned for the three males to kneel down to where she was so they could see it. The blonde poked at the blood with one of her fingers and then wiped that same finger off on some nearby grass. "It's fresh blood.
We should keep following the trail and hopefully it'll lead us to them."

The four of them walked for about 15 minutes, following the trail of blood. There was the sound of footsteps, and the blonde raised her knife, as did the others, ready to attack. A sigh of relief left her lips when it turned out to be Octavia, though the relief quickly left, when she got a good look at the other girl. The brunette's clothes were ripped, she had deep scratches all over her face, neck and arms. The gun dangled from her hand, and a lost expression was on her face. "Octavia, are you alright? What happened?" Clarke asked, moving to her side quickly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I killed Atom," Octavia said softly. The gun slipped from her hand and fell to the ground. "He tried... He tried... It doesn't matter," The young woman said a moment later, not going into more detail. Her face was pale and she felt like she was about to be sick. "You can have the gun back now. I'm going back to camp in a few hours. Don't bother trying to follow me." After she spoke, she pushed past the four of them and walked back to the small camp they had made together, sitting down on the ground, with her back against a tree. A few moments later, the brunette closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

Lexa looked up at the sound of clapping, and saw Queen Nia, and Roan. The older woman's words caused her to gain strength from them. "He is more loyal than you could ever hope to be. You are a power hungry snake and it does not matter what you do to us. You will get what is coming to you one day. Maybe not now, but karma will eventually catch up to you and kick your ass. So when you leave here, just know that you have not won. There are plenty of other clans out there that will fight you and will kill your people. If you were smart, you would put an end to the needless violence."

"But you are not smart. You are greedy, a traitor, and a liar. To your own flesh and blood, and to your people. Your people deserve better than a leader like you, who does not truly care about them. I know they will one day see through the lies you have told them. And when that happens, they will kill you. Whether I am dead or alive when that happens, I will celebrate. Because it will mean an end to the misery you have caused too many people for too many years. So it does not matter if you kill me, there are still smart and capable people who see through your lies and who will resist you."

Lexa stopped speaking a moment later, and listened to Roan speak. After a few minutes, she spoke again. "Whatever Carter is or is not, is NONE of your business. He knows where my loyalties lie, as I know where his lie. He knows me and I know him. He is not foolish to accept the words of strangers, over his own experiences that we have shared together. So, go make yourself useful and slit your own throat, before someone smarter comes along and does it for you. You will get nothing out of either of us. But, it does not bother me. It is your time that is wasted."

Yes, they needed to find Atom and Octavia. Bellamy would have their heads on a spike if something happened to his sister on this trip even if it was not their fault. The group of four teenagers walked until Clarke spotted the fresh blood. Now, Jason was an excellent tracker so he knelt down and spotted the two distinct footprints that followed along the blood trail. Jesus, there was so much blood! Jason had no idea what could have happened. He was almost afraid to find out but he made sure to keep close by Clarke in case he needed to protect her from something.

This continued for another 15 minutes until Octavia appeared behind them. Jasper looked the most concerned out of everyone. It was obvious that he already felt attracted to Octavia. She looked beaten, battered, and bruised. Jason felt bad for his friend but he wondered what did this to her. “Where’s Atom? Were you two attacked?” Jason questioned, not thinking about the reality of the situation and what actually happened between her and Atom. It was not until she admitted that she killed Atom and then she dropped the gun after refusing to explain anything to the others. Not knowing her true intentions, Jason grabbed the gun immediately and held it so Octavia did not shoot anyone else.

Clearly, they could not just let Octavia sit there. Jasper volunteered to talk to her. Nodding, Jason watched as Jasper followed Octavia. They watched from afar as he spoke, crouching down beside her. “Octavia, what happened? What did he try to do? It does matter? If you killed him, I know you have a good reason. Just tell me what happened, please. Help me understand why you killed him. Did he try to hurt you?” Jasper asked, clearly not going anywhere until Octavia gave him an answer. Jason was wary as he stayed with Clarke and Monty. They could not let just anyone kill someone else. He hoped Octavia had a good reason for this.

---------

Queen Nia found it almost laughable when she listened to Lexa berate both herself and her son. She really thought that the Woods Clan could win this war. Ice Nation had better warriors and had so many people in their cause. She was not worried about Lexa and certainly not about Trikru. As far as she knew, Trikru was being slaughtered right above them this very moment. Nonetheless, she approached Lexa with a sadistic smirk on her face. She reached down and placed some hair strands behind Lexa’s ear as she spoke to her. “Stupid girl. Your youth shows. You know nothing. I’ve been doing this three times as long as you’ve been alive. I know what we need to do to get what we want. You speak about peace but war is the only way. Soon, I will be the Queen of all the clans and all of your people will serve me if they do not fight for me. I don’t think you’ll be around to see that day, though. You will be the first casualty when the time comes.”

“However, commander, your time is not today. I am afraid that today, you will say goodbye to your lover. He will die right in front of you and you will live on with the pain of knowing you couldn’t stop it. I know that will break you more than anything we could do. One day, I will kill you but I need you for my cause. I don’t need Carter anymore. For a year, we tried to get him to give you up, but he did not. If love was not a weakness, I would admire his courage: but I don’t. Love is weakness, Commander. That’s the first mistake you made.”

The Queen stopped talking and suddenly nodded her head. Roan approached the lifeless Carter and punched him over the face a couple times. After that, he grabbed a searing, hot piece of pipe that was dipped into some sort of molten fire and it was brandished against his abdomen. This woke Carter up as he screamed out in pain, but not as loud as some people would as he tried to hold onto his pride. After pulling back, now Carter was awake and grimacing, still not knowing that Lexa was there.

Octavia felt like she was about to throw up. She didn't want to talk about what had happened with Atom. But the brunette knew that the others were worried and scared, and now that she had confirmed that she had killed Atom, they deserved to know the truth. "Atom and I had been flirting off and on with each other around camp for the last few weeks. And since you and Monty are best friend's and were bunking together and since Jason and Clarke are together and bunking together, that meant that he and I would need to bunk together and use the third tent."

"I didn't have a problem with that, because he was good friends with Bellamy, and that made me trust him. And so when the four of you went in your tents to relax and go to sleep, Atom and
I decided to go for a walk. I should also say that while all of us were walking earlier, I had stolen the gun from Clarke. I'm a decent pickpocket. But anyway, I had the gun on me in case of trouble, and we went out into the woods for some alone time. I had thought that he just wanted to talk or make out." Octavia looked at the ground, as she couldn't meet Jasper's eyes as she said this next part.

"We were making out and he kept trying to get me to do more. I refused and he got angry. Atom pinned me to the ground with all his body weight and tried to.. rape me.. He scratched my face, my arms, my neck, and grabbed one of my arms so tightly that I was afraid he was going to break it. He pinned that arm to the ground, and didn't stop. I fumbled for the gun with my other hand, as he ripped my shirt. I screamed and he slapped me and tried again, still pulling at my clothes. I finally had a good grip on the gun, and I shot him...." The whole thing was said softly, Octavia unable to believe that she had been stupid enough to trust someone that she didn't know.

"He will never tell you anything. It does not matter what you do to him. Just as I will never betray him, he will never betray me. You say love is weakness, but that only tells me that you have no idea what love is, and that you have never been in love. I can not believe I am saying this, but I feel sorry for you. You are a horrible person and a horrible mother. I am surprised that you let Roan back in the family, it only took you three damn years to get over a mistake that YOU made, not your son." Lexa fell silent after speaking, and listened to Nia go on and on for a while.

The hair on the back of her neck stood up when Nia made a suggestion, that made Lexa's blood run cold. "So, you get a sick pleasure out of seeing people do something you can no longer do? Is that it? You like to watch? You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.." The words were cut off when Roan called for some of the Ice Nation guards. A scream left the young woman's lips when one of the guards unchained her from the wall, pressed his hand tightly against her injured hip, and practically dropped her down beside Carter.

Lexa glared at her with as much hate as she could muster, promising herself and Carter that they would get revenge. Nia would be killed. Carter was conscious now, but she didn't know if he was fully aware of the situation they were in. "I love you," She told him, trying to make this easier on both of them. A few moments later she said, "I do not care if you kill me. I accepted my fate long ago. I am willing to die if it means protecting my people. At least I would die with honor. Something you know nothing about." The young woman swallowed harshly but otherwise didn't react, as Roan punched Carter several times, and then burned him with a hot pipe. Her eyes remained on her lover as he was tortured, talking soothingly to him in the Grounder language, saying a prayer for him.

The other delinquents would be idiotic to not ask Octavia questions after a gunshot was fired and Atom was missing. Did she just expect them to ignore it? Jasper knew that Octavia did not feel great about it so he was trying to be tentative about the entire thing, thankful she did not have the gun anymore. She was being flirted with by Atom and that was fine, but they went for a walk and she had stolen the gun. Their alone time turned into something more. She was almost raped and the injuries she had proved consistent with her story. Jasper did not think that she was making this up. After she said that, jasper frowned and sat down beside Octavia. He wanted to hug her but figured that was the last thing she would want: human contact after almost being sexually assaulted.

“I am so sorry about that, Octavia. I will tell the others. You just try to get some rest now. Is there anything I can do for you?” he asked quietly and waited for her to finish and say what she wanted. After that, he left Octavia’s tent. By this time, Monty and the other two had returned. Jasper looked to Jason and Clarke, explaining what happened. They found the body on the way back and Jason wondered if they should bury him or not, but it was the middle of the night. Jason was pissed that Octavia took the gun but he could not stay pissed knowing what happened to her.

“Fine. We’ll just try to get some sleep again. There’s nothing we can do with the body now anyways. We can’t dig a grave out here. We don’t have anything. Monty and Jasper, you two can take turns watching her tent from outside to make sure she doesn’t try to do anything stupid. Obviously, don’t go into her tent. Just sit outside and watch. When you two have had watch for equal time, just get me and I’ll take it the rest of the night.”

----------------

Finally, Carter become entirely conscious. He looked into Lexa’s eyes and realized that she was here. “Lexa…” He breathed out, reaching to touch her face. Just then, he saw the many Ice Nation guards around them and listened to what the Queen wanted them to do. She said that this would give them one more time together before she called Carter in front of his lover. Since they were not worried about Carter attacking anyone, they waited until he had pulled all of Lexa’s clothes off. Then, they tossed him some chains. Roan told him to chain Lexa’s hands behind her back.

Having no choice but to comply, he wrapped the chains around her wrists and finally attached the lock onto her wrists. After chaining her, Carter sat down against the wall again and pulled Lexa down into his lap so she was straddling him. “I love you so much, lexa. Don’t ever forget that.” It seemed that he was truly dying here today and that hurt, but at least he got to see Lexa one more time as they locked eyes. Even if this was sick for Nia to do, that did not matter. Carter just wanted to feel her one more time.

Since he had already been stripped, there was nothing less to do. When Lexa was on his lap again, he started kissing her on the lips and kissing her neck just like old times. If he closed his eyes, he could picture them back in her chambers in Polis where they were alone and they were together without a care in the world. He trapped her lower lip between his teeth and continued kissing her with all the passion that he could, moaning softly into her mouth. “I love you, Lexa. I will always love you.”

"No, thanks. I just wanna get some sleep and then we can go to Mount Weather, get the supplies and go back to camp. I just wanna forget this ever happened," She said softly. Once Jasper had left, the brunette wrapped herself up in the blankets and laid there, unable to fall asleep. She had killed Atom. And though it was in self defense, it was still a horrible thing. As the hours passed, every little sound made her flinch. Even those that she knew were from nearby animals. Octavia liked to think that she was a strong person, but what happened, or almost happened, had shaken her more than she wanted to admit.

After a few hours of just laying there, she finally gave up on sleep. The brunette started to pack away the sleeping supplies. Then she took down the tent and stuffed it into the bag, and just sat down on the ground outside. "How long are we gonna walk for today?" The young woman asked, keeping some distance between them. Octavia was pretty sure that he wouldn't try to hurt her like Atom had, but she was still scared, and figured that putting a little distance between them was for the best. The brunette took out a bottle of water from her bag and took a few sips, before putting it away once more.

Lexa smiled when Carter reached out and touched her face. It was a simple action, but one that said so much. Nia's words filled her with disgust, that they would take something so personal and do that in front of them. But if it was the last time she would get to be with the man she loved, then she would. There was no doubt about it. She would not let him die without letting him know just how much he meant to her. She kept her eyes locked on Carter's when they told him to chain her hands behind her back. "Do not bother arguing, just do what they say," The young woman said gently.

The feel of his hands on her body usually meant that they were going to love each other in the best way possible. But this time it meant that they were not in control of themselves or the situation. And that scared her more than she would ever admit out loud. Carter pulled her onto his lap so that she now straddled him. "I will never forget what you mean to me. You have
been the most important person in my life for as long as I can remember. That will never change." Their lips met, and she put every bit of love and passion that she had inside of her, into
the kiss.

Lexa closed her eyes and imagined that they were anywhere but here. Carter kissed her lips and then her neck, and she moaned softly. He trapped her lip between his teeth as they kept kissing. "You are mine. I love you more than anything. Nothing they say or do will change that. I know you know that, but it needs to be said." The two of them remained sitting there, alternating between talking and kissing. The pain in her hip was strong, but she ignored that in favor of giving all of her attention to Carter. She did not want to waste a single moment
of their last time together.

Back
Top Bottom