Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

Oh boy, Annabelle... that last postminute of yours is art... unexpected to see the young angelic nordic showing her body like that... unless at home it was common...

So sad i Cannot reply to it now...that would have been delightful...

Now would I be teasing by using the device of no nudity taboo existing in her people?

Oh, wait, yes I would. :) Thank you!

Argh... so...
...hey...what's your signature saying... "There is no aphrodisiac like innocence"
...wow... got mene :D

I am tempted to reply via mobile, then..

Yay
Managed to write with the phone!

Now... i sleep (happy and satisfied) :3

That the other male is a survival ready tattooed hunk is a perfect contrast to my softer one, great job with the posting everyone, now it's my time.

We haveare every kind of humans here: the thin and university-degree asian woman, the tiny yet strong nordic one, the curvy italian nerd Gal, a cooker withwith ambition and the american model that tooi revenge on hisline disability,...

Guys, the Oscar is ours already

You're tattooed deaf hunk has joined the party. About time XD

All of you are writing so well. I am falling in love with this story. It is going to become very interesting soon, I can feel it. Thank you all for the effort and quality you're all putting into this.

Is he mute too, or just functionally mute because he never had hearing to learn how to speak?

FYI, Asta has no idea she's getting sunburned and will keep working in the surf until someone makes her come in.

Hmm, who found sunscreen and would like to slather it all over her? Anyone?

Alejandro did, and will end up shouting or walking wobly to her if needed. How Giulia reacts remains to be seen.

Hmm. Lets go with functionally mute. Being born deaf he never would have heard a sound and thus never learned to speak. So he can still yell, and make sounds to alert the others but they will be nothing more than human noise.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

When the lady that goes around nude and risks sunburn meets the man with sun lotion... well... we all know where it goes... ya'all adorable dirty adorable minds ;)

Definity sounds like that

Now i run a kinky music in a neverending loop, now. Hooray

Just a reminder I'm stepping out of posting order/rotation and continuing on with what she's doing while y'all make nice.

Well, someone already said That since there is this island and several group can be formed for different tasks or situations, creating "different lines" like now...

Back
Top Bottom