Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dead)

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
Keith was nervous. As he and a few men waited in the van, he chewed his nails and looked out the driver's side window and in the rear view mirror. They were waiting for someone: a witness. When you're in a gang, you try and be as thorough as possible when it came to not getting caught by the police. And that meant you especially made sure that no one saw what you did when engaged in illegal activities. Rumor had it that they'd failed to stay as hidden as they thought and a girl had been witness to several crimes the gang had committed. Enough to put them all away for a long time if she went to the police with what she knew.

Keith couldn't let that happen. Even though their leader, Creasy, was practically untouchable when it came to the law, the rest of the men weren't and there was no way Keith was ever going to go back to prison--not if he could help it. Nothing was worse than being owned and raped by members of the Aryan Brotherhood, especially when everyone was out to get everyone else in jail. You needed some protection from some group or risk getting shivved or taken advantage of. And protection always came with a price.

Keith wasn't a strong man, being skinny and of medium height and body build and the only reason he had any authority where he was now was because he was best friends with the gang leader. Despite that, if the police became involved, Creasy wouldn't hesitate to cut all ties and disappear into the wind, leaving the rest of the men to fend for themselves. Based on the tip they'd gotten, this girl knew enough to make 'fending for themselves' pretty difficult.

When Creasy had heard about the girl he'd ordered the men to go and get her. They would find out what she knew and if it was a lot, they'd sufficiently silence her. No problem. So, Keith and the other men had gotten a picture of her and had found out where she worked and where she lived and now they waited in a secluded street on route between her workplace and home. This was where they would grab her, and Keith continued to watch for signs of her, sitting behind the wheel of the van with the keys in the ignition and ready to go at a moments notice.

Re: The Gang (closed)

“But…but…Mac would you just listen to me! I swear all you ever do is yell. Knock it off. I didn’t leave the computer on. I don’t know who broke into the system. And I sure as heck didn’t do it! I have free access to all of that stuff anyways, it would be repetitive.” The angry male voice over the phone wasn’t abating. Mac, her boss and ex-boyfriend was again not listening. A quality that eventually finished their personal relationship. “I can’t believe you’d insult me this way. Why would I sell our company list? Even if I had it would only get me quick cash now but would ruin my job. I’m not going to do that. You’ve known me long enough to know…” His hangup finished the argument. With a muted sound of frustration Anne slammed the phone down. Mac was such a bruiser.

Furious she grabbed her coat and flicked the office lights off. It was close to 10pm already and she should have been home hours ago. Would have been too except late the previous night someone had broken into their system and stole a ton of business files. It was a mess and she had to be the one to clean it up. Mac wasn’t going to come back from his sex-cation with his new girlfriend in Maui for that. Which left Anne to do all the work. Go figure.

Locking up she walked down the steps onto the street. A brisk walk may help her feel better. Burn off all the resentful energy. The middle of October and it was already too chilly. Pulling her cream colored trench more around her Anne headed home, the small snick of her high heeled boots on the cement was the only sound. No cars, no people, nada.

When she was about halfway home Anne started to feel like someone was watching her. Nervous she walked faster, hoping that it was her imagination.

Keith had studied every line and curve of the face in the photo in his jacket pocket. So he didn't need to take it out to look when he saw her walking down the sidewalk towards the van. He made a discreet motion with his hand to the men in back and they got ready to open the doors. Keith waited for her to pass by the front end of the van before he made another gesture and the men in back opened the sliding doors and jumped out. He watched in the side view mirror as the two men, dressed from head to toe in black and wearing ski masks and gloves, came up behind her and grabbed her. She immediately started struggling and screaming, but there was no one around to hear her. Even so, Keith looked around out the front windows, up and down the street while turning the key in the ignition.

The two men who held the woman didn't have too much difficulty handling her, both being burly and tall, and their hands on her holding her in vice-like grips as they dragged her back towards the van, the open door waiting like the maw of some dark, voracious beast. There were two other men inside waiting with open hands that grasped the girl as the other men neared and pulled her inside. Then the two men followed her into it and closed the doors right as Keith started to pull away from the curb and drove away.

One of the men shoved a rag into her mouth and put tape over it to keep it in place, while another forced her onto her stomach and proceeded to tie her hands behind her back. The men said nothing as they handled her roughly, no lewd laughter or sleezy comments; this was grave business trying to stay out of prison. And Keith watched them all intently from the rear view mirror as he drove to the hideout.

It all happened so fast, like you see in movies. And even though it was fast it was slow. Like all of time was stopping and she could feel every movement, every push and shove, every thread of rope that wrapped around her wrist. But at the same time it was so fast, no way to escape, no way out. Just terror that coursed through her veins like ice and turned into adrenaline that she couldn’t use. Not against this many huge bruisers. First her body fought and screamed and kicked. Along the way she lost both of her shoes. The boots lying in the dirt of the road. Then, her body calmed and that ice in her veins made her tremble.

The rag in her mouth was thankfully clean but it sopped up all the moisture in her mouth and throat. So even if she could be understood around it she couldn’t manage the will to speak. With her face pressed into the van floor it wasn’t exactly the best time to ask questions anyways.

All she could do was wait and see what would happen. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. But that thought only lasted a moment. With a slowly growing suspicion she began to think she knew exactly who these men were. Over the last couple of months she had seen many things. Muggings, a murder, robberies, and now the break in at her business. It had probably been them. They had figured out who had called the police all those times. Thinking of how organized that had to make them made her shiver again. Great rolling trembles that would have shattered her teeth if they could touch.

Few tears gathered in her eyes and she let them drop to the van floor in a small moment of indulgence. Weakness would not help her here. And it was unclear what their purpose was for taking her. But either way her mind told her there were only two options: rape or death.

And maybe both.

The van moved at a decent speed as they drove out of the city, east towards the ocean. There was nothing but darkness in the back of the van, no windows in the sides and generally few traffic encountered, so there was barely any noise except the deep hum of the engine and the sounds of the men breathing as they sat around the restrained woman. After an hour of driving, Keith pulled off onto a sandy dirt road, old warehouses and docks off to either side. Eventually, they came to a secluded old beach house, ramshackle and nestled between the dunes. A small pier led into the water from the beach in front of the house and a few old boats sat over turned in the sand beside it. Keith parked the van beside the house, obscuring it from view of the road he'd just been on. Nothing but the sound of waves and the occasional horn of a ship could be heard as the men hauled the girl out of the van and into the pitch black night.

Letting her stand on her own beside the van, the men surrounded her, merely dark shapes against the shadow of night. "Move," Keith muttered curtly, before jabbing her in the back with the muzzle of his gun, herding her into the house. Once inside, they took her through to the back room next to the kitchen, everything wooden and old, wall paper peeling, paint chipping, and a few spots of mold here and there. The wooden floors thumped at the sounds of the men's footsteps as they followed Keith and the woman. When he turned on the yellow light to the back room, the light-bulb hovering in the middle of the ceiling flickered briefly. In the middle of the room sat an old wooden chair and a table with several violent looking instruments on it. Keith wasn't exactly sure of the whole plan of what they were going to do with the girl, just that Creasy wanted to know who she had talked to and everything she'd said to them and he'd made it clear they were to use any means necessary. Keith wasn't really into torture, but for him, this was basically a life or death situation and he would do what he had to in order to get inside her head.

As they entered the room, Keith poked her with the gun again and said, "Sit," indicating the chair. The men from the van, 4 of them in all, followed him into the room and two stood at the door, while the other two stood off to the side of the room, folding their arms and watching. None of them wore ski masks now and a few had taken off their jackets and gloves. It was that alone that should have informed the girl, that no matter how things went, they were not afraid of her identifying them when this was over: She wasn't getting out of here alive. All of the men were rough looking, with hard faces and scars and tattoos, and all stood with the calm alertness that spoke of a readiness for violence while appearing at ease.

When the woman sat down in the chair, Keith stood over her, looking down into her eyes with a steady gaze, the gun held at his side. "There's no one to hear you if you scream, Anne," he said to her in a soft baritone voice. "I could fire this gun a dozen times and there's no one close enough or who cares enough to call the police. So, you can scream and yell as much as you want, but it'll probably get you smacked upside the head, because that's an annoying sound that none of us here enjoys. I'm gonna take the gag off and we're going to talk, alright?" He looked at her as if expecting an answer, some sort of sign that she understood the situation and agreed.

Anne, despite what the man in front of her may think, was not stupid. When his less then gentle hands removed the cloth gag and hair-pulling tape from her mouth she did not scream. She had seen the surrounding area and there would be no one to answer her cries—just as he said. So the best thing was to cooperate and perhaps prevent any violence or violating from happening. So her voice was clear and soft when she spoke, no louder then she had to be.

“I understand. I won’t scream, but I’d like to know where I am? What’s going on? Why am I here? And I want to know what you want, and what you’re going to do to me if you don’t get it.”

One didn’t work with an asshole like Mac for four years without gaining some bargaining skills. Anne planned to give them what they wanted to a certain extent. If their aim was to rape her she wasn’t going to comply but if they wanted information, like she thought they did, then she would do her best to comply. The rusty and sharp, and even terribly dull items on the trey beside her chair certainly also influenced her decision.

It wouldn’t help to panic. Even though she still trembled, and even though she wanted to scream and cry. But the stern faces surrounding her were not those of tolerant men. Just savages. And oddly, being without her shoes made her feel more vulnerable. The cold of the floor seeping into her white thigh high covered toes, shivering up her old fashioned garters and chilling her skin. Anne had a feeling that this wasn’t going to go well, no matter what she did. And to control herself she bit her tongue, distracting herself with pain.

Keith removed the tape and cloth with quick and easy movements, not looking away from her when he tossed the tape and cloth onto the ground. He was already hyped up and nervous about possibly needing to use the things laid out on the table--mostly old tools and a few sharp instruments--so he wanted to avoid unnecessary talking. That was partly why he ignored her first question when he answered her, figuring she'd get the hint that he wasn't going to reveal their location to her.

"We'd just like to talk to you, Anne," he said calmly, sitting perched on the edge of the table, resting his gun on his leg right in front of her face nonchalantly. "See, word on the street is that you've been talking to the police lately. I just want to know what you've told them and who exactly you've talked to, okay? Things will go a lot easier and be less painful for you if you just tell me everything." His tone was relaxed and confident and sympathetic, like he was trying to reassure her and get on good terms with her. "But, if you make things difficult, then I will do everything I can to make sure you spill your guts." His voice took on a slightly menacing note when he said that, but still retained that touch of sympathy. The way he said it sounded like he didn't want to have to hurt her, even though in reality, he kind of didn't care. He was going to end up hurting her in the end anyways.

"If you cooperate with me," he said in that relaxed, understanding tone again. "I'll let my boss know and he'll probably be lenient and let you go." That part was a flat out lie, but he hoped she bought it. The quicker they got her to confess, the quicker they could put a bullet in her head and dump her body into the river.

The reality of her situation suddenly hit Anne, right as the icy feeling from the floor hit her heart. These men didn’t care if she saw their face. They didn’t care that if she escaped she would be able to identify them. That only led to one conclusion. They would get the information they wanted and then she would be slaughtered. Likely shoved under the floorboards or given some old-fashioned cement shoes. Her earlier plan of appeasement was a joke. Maybe if she did spill all they would give her a merciful death but for heaven’s sake these were gangsters! Rape, murder and slavery would be every-day to them, and she was by no means ugly. The best she could hope for was torture then death or rape then death. And at this point Anne wasn’t sure which one would be worse. Torture didn’t sound like much fun but Anne also happened to be a virgin. A most unlikely state at the ripe old age of twenty-two. Especially when she’d been with Mac for three years, that horny dog. Even so, she’d rather of given it to him then these malicious bastards.

Anne knew what had to be done. Her mouth grew tight and Anne swallowed hard and looked Keith right in the eye. “I’m not stupid. You would never let me see your face or anyone else here’s face if you planned on letting me go. I can only assume that when you get what you want from me you’ll kill me, and anyone else I’ve talked to. If I am to die I will not sentence others with me.”

Her courage was enough to get the words out and to steal herself against the pain sure to come. But it wasn’t enough to keep her voice from becoming reedy and trembling. But she had just enough courage for one more comment.

“Welcome to a dead end gentlemen.”

Mark Creasy drove up to the old building, a cigarette dangling from his mouth. He was tall and thin, yet muscular with blonde short hair, his bangs spikey. His eyes were a grayish-blue reflecting his apathetic attitude and he had a shadow of stubble on his chin.

He had just come from a meeting with another gang that he was working with, selling illegal contraband on the streets. He languidly got out of his car, slamming the door shut and looking around to make sure no one was nearby. He had several members of the local police and goverment officials in his pocket, but it wasn't the whole precinct. All it took was one good cop to bust their operation wide open. He'd get away free of course, but he'd lose all his men to the justice of law.

Taking one last drag on his cigarette and blowing the smoke into the night air he walked towards the old shack.

-----------------------

Keith slammed his fist on the nearby table, his palm cracking loudly on the wood. Insolent bitch! didn't she see that he was the only thing standing between her and more pain? He surged forward and grabbed her face roughly with one hand forcing her to look at him.

"Do you want to get raped?" he said fiercely at her, grimacing angrily. "Huh? I think you do, little whore!" As he held onto her face with one hand he shoved the other under her skirt and groped her to illustrate his point. "I am your only chance to get out of this," he said whispering hatefully in her ear. "Death will be a long time coming if you keep this shit up!"

It was just at that moment when he thought he had her right where he wanted her and Creasy walked through the door to the room. The tall man was clad in black from head to toe, with black boots and a black leather jacket completing his outfit.

"What's going on here?" Creasy asked in his deep gravelly voice. The way he looked at Keith and his posture said he expected answers and wouldn't tolerate bullshit.

Keith stood up from where he was bent over looking at the girl, letting go of her face and coming over to the other man. "This is the witness, boss," Keith said to him, in a confidential whisper. "The one I told you about. We've just started questioning her and she has decided to make things difficult."

Ever since Keith had stood up and let go of her face, Creasy had been staring at her. Without Keith in the way and the way he'd been squashing her face with his hand, Creasy could now see her more clearly and she was beautiful. He wanted her. As Keith spoke he was only half listening, as he continued to stare at her, thinking and planning to himself.

When he didn't respond, Keith assumed Creasy wanted him to move on to something else. So he made a small wave of his hand and nod of his head to the other men in the room and they started towards the girl. He would let them have their way with her for a bit, while he and Creasy discussed business and then he'd come back and continue the interrogation later. Maybe even get some sex with her himself.

Creasy only noticed the other men when he saw one of them grab the girl and started to grope her roughly. She struggled and the man slapped her hard across the face making her cry out. Creasy immediately stepped forward.

"Enough!" he said as he shoved Keith aside and stepped towards the girl and the other man. The man hesitated, still grasping one of her shoulders in a vice grip, until Creasy looked at him, his eyes filled with a dangerous light. Then the man let go of her and stepped away slowly, somewhat begrudging of being halted in his opportunity for pussy.

Creasy nodded as the man backed off and then looked down at the girl. "I'll handle this," he whispered, giving her a cold smile.

The distraction that Creasy caused was all that Anne needed. Under the guise of being terrified by Keith and his rape threats, Anne pulled her trench closer to herself and slipped her hands into the outside side pocket. True it was very difficult with her hands tied the way they were but it wasn’t impossible. All she needed to do was hit one button and hold it. Burying her face into her trench lapels her hands sought for her cell phone. Keith must have been too agitated or nervous, no one had checked her for weapons or a phone. Granted she didn’t normally carry weapons but who nowadays didn’t have a phone? When her trembling fingers found it she smiled a secret smile into her coat. Maybe the 911 operator would be smart enough to track a silent phone call and pinpoint her location. It would be even better if they heard some of Keith or this new man’s threats. While the two stood partly away discussing her—she was sure, she found and held down the 1 button which was a call to 911. Then to ease suspicion she pulled her hands from her pocket under the guise of regaining her dignity. The cell phone dropped back into the bottom of the pocket.

It seemed just as she looked up Keith was waving a signal for the other men to go at her. Her eyes widened and she kicked out, striking one skinhead in the knee. Screaming ‘no’ was all she could do, and all that she gained was a slap and rough male hands ripping at her dress and finding their way to her panties. The urge to fight became stronger when blunt male fingers pushed their way into her pussy. But almost as soon as they had appeared they were gone. The new man stood over her in a protective type fashion and the men backed off like dogs that have felt the fist of a Master. Anne looked up at him and valiantly wiggled her hips so her dress would drop down and cover her once more.

His face offered no comfort, the only thing that did was the cell phone in her pocket. He was hard of face, more so then the men surrounding her, still panting like dogs. He said he could ‘handle her’ and he probably could. But one man is a lot easier to get away from then many. And his deciding to take over the situation may work to Anne’s advantage. With his eyes full of lust, Anne prayed she could get some concessions from him.

“Please, would you untie my hands? I’m no threat to you now, as I’m sure you know.”

Creasy chuckled at what she said, his eyes full of unkind laughter. "I'll decide if and when you become less of a 'threat,' my dear," he said in his deep gravelly voice. "But it's still early and you're not yet broken." A few of the men smiled and laughed at his emphasis on the word, understanding the suggestive connotations. "Now what do you say, we continue this conversation privately, hm?" He wasn't really asking her and that became evident, when he grabbed ahold of her jacket and lifted her to a standing position from the chair. Then he was dragging her towards the door, stopping briefly by Keith to whisper, "Have someone guard my door and do not disturb us." Then he was walking down the hallway with her towards a room in the left side of the house.

He pushed her through the doorway of his room roughly, letting her stumble off balance as she entered. The room was just as decrepit as the rest of the house, although the furniture in here was a lot nicer, especially the bed, covered in black and red satin sheets. There was a bureau over against the far wall and a nightstand by the bed, with a small lamp on it that came on, emitting a soft glow when he flicked the switch by the door. But other than that, the room looked worn and weathered. The two windows both had boards crisscrossing them horizontally, nailed from the inside. There was just enough gaps in between the planks to see outside a little bit.

As Creasy entered the room, he took off his leather jacket and threw it over a chair by the door. Then he closed the door behind himself and locked it. When he turned back to the girl he had a seductive grin on his face. In the other room, she'd seemed to hold herself together pretty well, giving Keith a hard enough time that he'd been threatening her and even addressing Creasy himself without falling a part. Creasy was not a man to be disobeyed in even the smallest thing. Now was the time to see whether they would have to do this the hard way or the easy way.

"Let's get something straight," he said as he walked into the room, his lean, muscled body moving with a wolf-like grace. "I don't give a shit what you saw or who you've talked to. Understand? Whether you saw something that affects me or not is irrelevant; I'm untouchable as far as the law is concerned." He neared the middle of the room to stand over her, looking down at her as he spoke, his rough voice talking in a conversational tone. "I don't plan on killing you, but that could change in a second if you decide to give me trouble. As far as what will happen to you, while you're here, you'll never get the opportunity to tell anyone about it because you're never leaving my sight. As far as your friends, family and the police are concerned, you no longer exist. You are in my world now and you-belong-to-ME." The last sentence was said in a firm whisper; the way he said it, his words alone should have bound her to him.

He caressed her cheek softly before giving her coat a considering look. On a whim, wondering if she had anything valuable on her, he started to go through her pockets, wagering that Keith hadn't thought to do so yet. He was correct when he found her wallet and keys and started to look through the different pockets and cards she had in it. After counting the cash she had on her, he put it all away and tossed that and the keys onto the bed, then continued to search through her pockets methodically.

"Hello?" he said with a curious smile as his fingers found the cell phone and took it out to look at it. "Well, well, well. Someone couldn't wait to contact the police, eh?" Creasy smiled arrogantly as he looked at the phone and then back at her. "Aw, but too bad; 'No Service'." He said showing her the phone and what it said before turning it off and tossing it onto the bed as well.

It was so odd, how overwhelming Creasy was. He wasn’t like the men who he clearly was Dominant to. Those were mere thugs, thieves and bruisers. Creasy was like how Anne figured Rockefeller or William Hurst must have been when they were alive. Powerful, not raw but not polished either. Tall and imposing. It was a disturbing thing to be that close to a man who was that dangerous. Shoeless, having been mauled and quickly running out of energy, Anne was in no position to fight him or the strong hand that would have dragged her across the building if she hadn’t kept up with him. No way was she going to fall on her knees before him; undoubtedly he wouldn’t let her up if she did. And Anne had no desire to instigate that.

His bedroom surprised her. Not because he had nice furniture but because the rest of the room wasn’t nice. If he was the boss, why wasn’t he ‘rolling in dough’ so to speak? Wouldn’t a man like him want to flaunt his position above others? True—the bed looked large and imposing, enough to send her into a fit of shivers once more. But that was the only disturbing thing about the room. Well, that and the boards over the windows. But if someone wanted to make this place look abandoned that would be the best thing to do now wouldn’t it?

His overly personal search of her body and clothing was enough to make Anne sick. But she stood there and did nothing, because while her hands were tied she had no defense except for kicking and that wouldn’t do much against this much larger man who dwarfed her five feet, two inch body. Plus, any action like that might knock off her glasses, and without them she was nearly blind. So far not a good combination. When he pulled out her phone and her last resource was lost to her, Anne lost her good sense and blurted out what lingered in her head.

“How can you not care? Wasn’t it on your order that I was kidnapped and dragged here? If you don’t care then why would you do that to me? And another thing, you’re not so powerful that you can make the people at my work just forget about me! I handle all the business records, I’m the only one who knows passcodes to client lists, locations, phone numbers, all that! Just because you say something doesn’t make it true. And furthermore slavery has been outlawed for hundreds of years and,” Anne paused to get a breath in for her tirade, “I’m no more ‘yours’ then I am the queen of England. And I somehow doubt that you can keep an eye on me for the rest of your life. Even if it’s your plan no one’s perfect and you will make a mistake someday. One either I, your enemy or one of your own is going to take advantage of.”

Despite his Dominant aura Anne found it much easier to stand up to him then when she was surrounded by those idiots before. She had a feeling he was much more controlled and not likely to lash out in the childish and nervous way that Keith did.

As soon as she opened her mouth, Creasy knew they were going to have to do this the hard way. And he comforted himself with the fact that he'd let her choose. She wanted to be difficult then he could be hard on her. After she fell silent, suddenly the way he stood was like a wolf with it's hackles raised. And he glared at her unsmiling.

"Sit down. NOW," he said indicating the bed just a few steps behind her. There was a dangerous vibe in his tone, and although his voice was quiet, everything about his body and voice said that he could kill her with his bare hands and he wouldn't bat an eye.

"Maybe you didn't understand," he began, smiling at her without laughter, his face full of cruel menace. "Sure, what you know could possibly have an effect on my men and how the police would view them. But, I told you, the law cannot touch ME. I've got half the police officers and Commissioners as well as the District Attorney of the city in my pocket. I could shoot up a fucking Wal-Mart or a Kindergarden class and those ineffectual windbags won't lay a hand on me." His voice was harsh and full of tightly controlled anger at having to explain himself to her, his new possession. "The only reason you're here is because it would be a pain in the ass for me to get new men to continue my operations. I ordered them to get you, to prevent the law from making a case, because the same powers that protect me do not extend to the rest of my gang.

"You might want to reconsider plans of escape or outside help. If you think that talking to anyone, escaping or being rescued will save you, then you're dead wrong. Whether you choose to believe it yet or not, you ARE mine now. I will never let you go. Wherever you run or wherever you hide I will hunt you down and bring you back and anyone who gets in my way or who tries to help you will be killed. Do you understand that? If you run to anyone and ask for help you put their lives in danger."

He held her chin in his hand firmly as he gazed at her, stony faced. "It's no longer about what you know anymore or who you've spoken to. It's about my desire to own you." By the way he looked at her as he said that last sentence it was painfully clear exactly what he meant. Sure he was taking a risk keeping her alive, that she'd escape and his men would be arrested, but there was something about her... Creasy didn't want to let go of her now or ever if he could help it. She would be HIS, mind and body by the time he was through.

Anne sat because that was safer then standing. And she listened to him and what he had to say. Undoubtedly he was right, and with the control and power he exuded she didn’t doubt that he told her the truth. She had a feeling that he had no desire to lie to her, that the truth was scary enough to keep her in her place. Which was apparently below him in his bed with him rutting over her. At this point it would be rape, there was no way she was going to give up her virginity without a fight, even if it was a fight she was never going to win.

“I see. Then… I’ll make you a deal. I will, obey, to a certain extent if you promise not to rape me. I won’t try to run or do anything agitating to you but only if you promise to not… touch me in that way. Then you have the cooperation you desire and I’ll have the assurance I need to not stab you in your sleep. Deal?”

In an effort to seal the pact Anne held out her bound wrists. The ropes were tight and the tips of her fingers were turning purple. And deep red welts were beginning to form where the rough rope pulled and abraded against her much softer skin. Anne prayed he would accept her offer. It didn’t mean she was dead in the water or anything but at least it might gain her some freedom and she might be able to convince him somewhere down the road to let her go—if she was suitably cooperative and, as much as it galled her to say it, nice. Of course nice was Anne’s normal personality but those things don’t tend to carry over when you’ve been kidnapped.

Laughter bubbled up from his chest and he looked at her no longer angry but very amused as he let the hilarity overwhelm him. Creasy couldn't help it; that was just too rich! It seemed she didn't understand at all why she was still living! "My-my dear," he said trying to get the words out in between chuckles before he finally got a handle on himself. "What would be the point of keeping you around then, if not for how you could serve me, physically? I am a man with needs, you know."

He reached into his back pants pocket and pulled out a switchblade, opening it with a sharp flick of his wrist. Looking down at her in a warning manner, he cut the ropes binding her offered wrists, snapping the blade shut and returning it to his pocket before stepping away from her. Confident that he could handle her and that she would have sufficient difficulty getting out of the room if she did happen to subdue him, he walked over to the large, elegant bureau against the far wall. Opening the top cabinet doors, revealed a small stand with liquor bottles and medium crystal glasses in it. As he poured two drinks, he watched her from the corner of his eye, ready and alert to take action at the least provocation.

"How about I make you another deal?" he asked as he brought the two glasses back over to her. "If I try and make it as pleasant as I possibly can, you will have sex with me when I want it, and in return, I'll not let any of my men touch you. also, I think it goes without saying that this deal will include you NOT making any attempts on my life." After he finished speaking he offered her one of the glasses as if this was his way of sealing the deal.

Creasy was fully capable of taking what he wanted from her by force and then sedating her to keep her in constant submission. But she was smart and pretty and he found the combination of that and her defiance amusing. He would play her little game for as long as it benefited him to do so. It would be so much more entertaining to squash her will if she was of sound mind and not drugged all the time.

Anne had to think about his revised deal. Standing she shook her head to the glass of liquor. She didn’t drink. Moving to the window she looked out one of the bigger sized yet still small cracks. Her wrists hurt so she rubbed them, hoping to ease the tight tingling pain. It forced her mind back onto his deal. It wasn’t a bad one as far as being someone’s forever slave went. But it still didn’t seem fair. Turning from the window Anne looked at him, standing there all in black, drinking down some kind of alcohol. He wasn’t terribly unattractive, though the harshness of his demeanor did nothing for his handsomeness. Though she wouldn’t call him classically handsome even if he wasn’t a hard man.

“I want… Sundays and Mondays off, no touching me on those days and any days where I am…uh…indisposed. And not just your men can’t touch me. You can’t give me to anyone else, so no one else touches me but you. No gifting me or some such nonsense. And if you’ll agree to that, then you have a deal.” It felt like signing a blood pact with the Devil. At least today was Monday. It would give her a bit more time to adjust and perhaps if she could get him to leave, a little time to cry. She wouldn’t indulge in the opportunity unless he was gone, no need to show him how much she hurt.

Walking back to him she held out her hand. Not for him to cut her bonds, but as a handshake to seal the deal. It was firm and steady, there was no time for weakness now. She knew he would just prey on it. On her. Until he got what he wanted with or without a deal. Only strength might prove to him that she meant what she said and would brook no ifs, ands or buts about it.

"Do we have a deal?"

Creasy stood drinking from the glass he'd identified as his own contemplating her...."requests." It sort of rankled him a little bit that she would make demands and try to amend the perfectly good deal he'd presented, but he still wanted to play this game with her. The "no gifting" part was perfectly reasonable; he didn't intend to give her to anyone else so it wasn't much to promise. But the Sundays and Mondays part was a little harder to swallow. That was two days in a row where he wouldn't be getting any and what was more, today was a Monday. But then it occurred to him that she might have chosen Monday specifically because that was the day she'd gotten kidnapped and she wanted time to herself. In that respect, Creasy understood her request.

There was one problem: if he wasn't going to have her tonight, then he'd have to leave the room--it would be too tempting for him otherwise. He wasn't a very impulsive man, and prided himself on keeping a tight reign on his emotions and control over his actions. But the desire to seduce her was practically overwhelming in her presence. It would be better to not torture himself as well.

So, he decided to leave her alone but quickly he thought of everything in the room, trying to think of anything she could use to escape. The nighttable had a few cigarettes and condoms in the drawer as well as a 9 mm with a few clips to refill it with. The bureau didn't hold anything except liquor in the top cabinet, and the lower drawers held all of his clothes. She wouldn't be able to break the boards on the windows without alerting people with the noise anyway. Having reached the decision, he shook her offered hand.

"Deal," he said smiling sardonically. He threw his head back gulping down the rest of the whiskey in his glass before walking over to the bureau and replacing both glasses and closing the doors.

"I suppose you'll want some rest after your eventful evening," he said conversationally as he walked over to the nighttable by the bed. "I'll leave you alone then, as part of our agreement." He removed the gun from the drawer and the extra bullets, putting them in his pockets before closing the drawer again. He came back over to the bed and picked up her belongings that he'd tossed upon it. "There's a bathroom down the hall," he said looking through her wallet again distractedly. "And there will always be a man standing guard outside the door, just in case it turns out I can't trust you, but to also help you with anything you may need." Then he looked up and closed the wallet, and his tone became serious. "If you try to pull one over on me, I promise you, I will make your stay with me very unpleasant."

He didn't wait for her to respond but turned and stalked towards the door, picking up his jacket as he put a hand on the doorknob.

It caused no small amount of ease to her heart to hear him agree. She let out the breath she didn’t even know she had been holding. It came as a great shock to her when he started to gather up his things. Anna hadn’t even dreamed that he’d leave her alone, especially not in his bedroom. Where would he go? And would he take his ease with another woman? The thought made her shudder. Hopefully he had no diseases. He packed up so quickly he was almost gone before she realized she still had a few things to say. But she wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth and ask him all sorts of questions that might make him decide to stay. Where he went was his business and his only. Anne wanted nothing more to do with him then she already had to. And it would be nice to have the rest of the day to prepare for her ‘willing rape’. Anne couldn’t imagine it being pleasant even if he tried.

“Wait! I, um, well; you will tell your people that they can’t touch me right? Including the man at the door? And… what do I do if I get hungry? Or… bored? Do you have any books?” It was a long shot, chances were no one here did anything other than rape and pillage. Hopefully she wouldn’t be asked to participate in that. This deal was as much as she could handle.

“And I lost my shoes.” Anne looked down at her white stocking feet which were actually getting very cold. It was an odd comment because she hadn’t seen any females and her feet were so small nothing a man here gave her would work. “I guess that doesn’t much matter.” Blushing she pulled her trench coat around her more, aware that she had basically just given him leave to stare at her legs.

Creasy paused at the doorway and looked back at her. Based on her questions, it appeared things were going to actually work with this deal he'd made with her--she was already thinking of making herself at home. He couldn't help smiling as he answered her. "I said I wouldn't let them touch you, didn't I?" he said, half turning back to her, but keeping his hand on the doorknob. "I've already singled you out as mine. They won't come near you unless I tell them explicitly that they can." He spoke confidently like there was no doubt at all in his mind that he would be obeyed. He'd lead his men well and kept them safe so now they trusted him and listened. And he'd been ruthless enough in his dealings with those who betrayed him or who threatened the group by disobeying his orders, so they all knew not to step out of line.

"You will eat with the rest of us when we make food," he said in a tolerant tone, not eager to leave her but not wanting to stay either. "And I'll have Keith bring you something later to entertain yourself with."

He paused and looked at her feet and let his eyes take their time as they wandered back up her body to her face. "No, I suppose it doesn't matter. When you need fresh clothing, we'll find you something to wear." He smiled crookedly at her and winked before turning the doorknob and exiting the room. In the hallway he acknowledged the burly man standing guard with a nod and walked leisurely to the front rooms of the house.

Watching Creasy leave sent an odd mix of feelings through Anne. On one hand she didn’t want to be around him too much because he intended on raping her, and that is what she would call it regardless of any ‘deal’ they made. But on the other hand only his presence, and perhaps his words, kept the others from assuming that they could take rights with her body. Anne wasn’t quite sure that the others really would leave her alone just because he said so. Gangsters didn’t tend to have many morals. With that thought Anne snorted, if they had morals she wouldn’t be here in the first place!

It was a sobering thought. Anyways, despite the deal that Anne had made with Creasy if she found the perfect way out she was going to take it. Anne wasn’t going to submit any longer then she had to, but she wasn’t about to blow her cover so soon. After a quick once-through of the room Anne found very little that could be used in the future except the alcohol and one of his shirts. Those two combined could create a way out in certain situations. Well, any liquid and any cloth could. Cloth becomes infinitely stronger when wet and if it’s wrapped around something—say, planks of wood, nails, bars, a locked door handle, the user could easily break open any of those items with a minimum of strength and effort. It was a good thing to know but it wouldn’t help her now. Tonight was her first night here and they would be watching her carefully. It was after they had all fallen into a normal pattern that it would be most easy to escape. And that time was not now.

Turning her thoughts from escape Anne sighed and shrugged off her cream colored trench and laid it over the fancy dresser. On the edge of the bed she pulled her dress up to undo the garter and roll down her thigh highs on her left leg. She grimaced when she saw the foot of the stocking destroyed by the dirt. Tossing it away she switched legs and repeated the process, finding that stocking equally offensive.

Soon her garters and her dress found themselves with her trench coat. Clad only in a matching white lace set of a full cup bra and boyshorts, Anne moved to his dresser and started opening drawers. Eventually she found what she wanted. A light colored soft button up shirt and a pair of boxers. Hesitantly she sniffed them to make sure they were clean and finding that they were she slipped off the rest of her clothes. Naked she shimmied into his clothes and then shimmied into bed. Her body crying out in relief at the nice pillow top and cushy bedclothes. Snuggling into them she wrapped her arms around a pillow and brought it to her chest.

In the living room of the beach house, the three men sat around watching the TV--an old beat up 20". One man was cleaning his gun on the coffee table and another was smoking. Keith stood staring off into space, not really watching the TV. When Creasy walked into the room, he looked up surprised that the other man had left her so soon.

"How'd it go?" Keith asked as he came over to his leader. "Did she tell you anything?"

Creasy decided it best to ignore the man's question for now. "Marley's gang is looking to join us with the crystal meth operation," he said. "Seems he can get into the gay clubs better than we can and it's where the demand is highest for it." Creasy fished through the girl's wallet and took out all the cash that was in it, haning it to the smaller man. "I want you to go out and buy some clothes for the girl tonight. Some nice things for her to wear. Also, get some books for her to read." Realizing what he'd given the man might not be enough, he got a roll of bills from his own pocket and took out a few, adding them to the bundle in Keith's hand. "Seems she'll be staying with us for a while."

Keith looked at the money, confused but stuffed it all into his back pocket anyway. He didn't like the way things were going, but he kept his mouth shut, trusting Creasy to know what he was doing.

After Keith left, Creasy spent his time in the kitchen on his cell phone where the service was best, making business calls.

------------

When morning came, there was a new man standing in front of the door to Creasy's room. A few more men had arrived with the dawn, while two of the ones who'd helped with the abduction left as the sun peeked over the horizon. Creasy's gang was a pretty decent size and the men took turns going out and selling drugs. Some never came back to the hideout but met with their fellow gang members to get new supply and to pool in the money they'd made.

Creasy stood on the porch moking, as the sky lightened and the first branches of sunlight started to show above the water. One of the men stood in the kitchen making breakfast, a cigarette hanging from his lips as he did so, hair greasy and wearing a soiled tank top, track marks visible on his arms as well as Nazi prison tattoos.

During the night after he'd left the house, Keith worried over this new development with the girl. This so wasn't like Creasy at all and he was anxious that his boss didn't have the best interests of his men in mind when he'd decided to keep the girl as a pet. That's what it sounded like he was doing anyways. Clothes, books... why would he waste the money if he was just going to kill her? But then Keith was extremely loyal to Creasy, having stuck with the man through thick and thin, he wasn't going to bail on him now. Besides, things might still turn out well with this thing.

When he got to clothing stores--ones that were still open this late--he did have a bit of trouble finding what would be deemed "nice" by Creasy's standards. so he just picked out clothes he thought would look good--tank tops, mini skirts, belly shirts, and other revealing, figure hugging things. He estimated at the girl's size not really caring if they would fit right, but just wanting to be out of the stores before the weird looks the clerks gave him became 911 calls.

If clothes shopping was hard, book shopping was even harder, not having any clue what she would like to read. So, he just grabbed whatever was on the shelves as he passed them, until he had a nice sized armload. Several trashy romances in the mix--chicks liked those, right?--as well as random novel or two and a book full of political commentary from some random pundit. He was astonished at the total of the whole lot, never having really bought a book before, and cursed under his breath at how expensive they were even as he paid with money that wasn't his.

When he arrived at the house with the rising sun he greeted Creasy on the porch with the bags of things in his hands. Creasy nodded in approval and jerked his head owards the house. "Bring them in to her," he said, taking a drag of his cigarette. "And tell her breakfast is almost ready." Keith nodded and started towards the door but stopped when Creasy spoke again. "And don't lay a hand on her, if you know what's good for you." His tone was deathly quiet and he didn't look at Keith when he said it, but the man nodded in assent anyways.

There were a few comments about the bags he was carrying as he made his way through the house past the men, but Keith kept his head up and ignored them. He passed by the man guarding her door without a word, walking right into the room.

As soon as Anne’s head hit the pillow she was zonked. Too exhausted for words Anne did not wake for many many hours. Her sleep completely uninterrupted by daylight or the random sounds that came from the gang house. Despite everything that had happened in the last few days, Anne had always been a heavy sleeper, and only an extremely annoying alarm on her cell phone had ever woke her up. So despite her normal tendencies when Keith burst into her room Anne woke. It wasn’t how much noise he made but more the awareness that someone was in there with her, someone who she didn’t deem friendly. Anne just stared at him for a moment until she realized where she was, and who he was. And then she scowled. Keith had touched her inappropriately yesterday and had used his strong (at least stronger then her) hand to mash her face in—something she didn’t appreciate.

Gathering up the sheets around her, Anne sat up. Just because Keith was an uncouth bastard didn’t mean she had to be as well. Anne was a lady. She had manners.

“Good morning Keith. Are those for me?” She had civilized her tone as to keep her raging disdain for him from her voice. It was very hard. But, until further notice she had to live with him and he seemed to be Creasy’s right-hand-man. And then it hit her. She didn’t actually know the man’s name, not Keith; she knew his name, but the man who ‘owned’ her. He never said. And Anne hadn’t asked. But she was going to now. “Keith, what’s… what’s his name?”

Pulling the sheets around her to cover her up even more then she already was, Anne slipped out of bed and went to the plastic bags that Keith had dumped on the floor. Two were books and four were clothes. But as she started pulling out the items she looked up at the scrawny man. “These are nothing. Their like little pieces of cloth. I’m not going to wear them.” Desperately she pulled out all the clothes, hoping for something more… covered up. But all she found was hooker clothes. Granted they were very nice hooker clothes, but they were still…hooker clothes. Disgust crossed her face and she stood up. “Who does that guy think he is, I’m not some Barbie doll to walk around looking like a slut.”

Angry, Anne turned on her heel and walked over to the dresser where her trench coat and dress rested. Grabbing the dress she looks at Keith pointedly. “You can tell him I’m not wearing those. I’ll wear this dress for today and talk to him in a bit about something more appropriate. Just because you gangsters only deal with prostitutes doesn’t mean you have to make me look like one. Now if you’ll excuse me I would appreciate it if you left, I can’t very well change with you standing there.”

Anne had wanted to be nice but the insult of the clothes had ticked her off, and only Keith was currently around to get the brunt of it. Poor man.

Keith pursed his lips in distaste. Fuck! Creasy had told the bitch his name! Now he was really making Keith nervous with the way he was treating this girl. He didn't like it. It had the potential to go really bad for him and the others. God! What the hell was the boss doing??? Had he gone mad? He should just kill her and be done with it!

Keith didn't say anything as he tossed the bags onto the ground by the bed, letting go of them like it was a burden he was glad to be rid of. When she asked for the boss's name, he started a little bit. Well...if Creasy didn't care enough about her telling the cops Keith's name... but then again as soon as any of the police heard his name, it wouldn't matter. Creasy was invincible. So really what was the harm anyway? "Creasy," Keith said, clearing his throat and looking away from her disinterestedly.

When she commented on the clothes, Keith got defensive. He'd worked really hard to pick those out for her and it could be a lot worse. "What do you mean?" he asked incredulously. "They're fine. They were the best on the shelves I could--" Then she said that thing about being dressed like a Barbie doll and he realized she thought Creasy had gotten the clothes. He was willing to let her be pissed at the man for it, so he quickly shut up. "Well, I think they look nice, anyway." And he nodded and folded his arms casually.

He was willing to let Creasy take the blame for it and even blow her disapproval off, but apparently she wanted to be mad about it. He didn't like the tone she used with him and he would make sure she knew, just because Creasy was the boss, didn't mean she got to push him around. So, he quickly crossed the room to where she stood by the dresser and grabbed her arm in a tight grip, his face a mask of anger. "You'll wear what's given to you, bitch!" he said with a sneer. "And you'll not speak to me like that, got it? I'M still higher on the food chain than you are and deserve just as much respect as Creasy. If you ever talk to me like that agin, I'll smack you so hard it'll make you go retarded for a week!" All of it was said in anger, and his stance was one that meant he intended to hurt her. He even squeezed her arm harshly to emphasize his point.

Creasy. Creasy. Like greasy with a C? Anne was mulling it over in her head when Keith assaulted her. Gasping in pain from his grip. After yesterday when she had been pulled into the van and so roughly man-handled, much of her limbs were sore. Those men did not understand the meaning of a gentle touch. So Keith’s grip didn’t just hurt, it was nigh on debilitating. Anne’s eyes closed in pain and she shrunk away from the scrawny man. Though her body instinctively tried to respond in a submissive way to stop the pain, Anne wasn’t enough of a coward to let it go.

“Higher on the food chain?” She gasped. “If you’re so high why does he have you running errands like a common page boy? Clearly you’re not so invaluable that you can’t be sent to and fro. A message boy, that’s what you are. You don’t deserve any respect because I’m pretty sure Creasy will have your head for touching me. He promised that no one would ever touch me but him. I wonder what your punishment shall be!”

With that, Anne tried to pull out of his grip; the pain was becoming ever more intense the longer he held on. And then his grip got even tighter and Anne cried out, slashing her hand up to connect with his face. A woman her size didn’t have much of any weapons except long fingernails and the ability to kick in the groin. Her nails clawed at his cheeks and his eyes. Maybe if he wanted to protect them he’d let her go. “Now let me go!” Anne aimed and sent her foot right at Keith’s shins. Those hurt pretty badly when kicked. Anne knew—four years of soccer in high school and four years in college, not on the varsity team but for intramurals. Even without shoes, a well placed blow could knock someone off their feet, or send a stinging pain up their leg. It was her only chance.

Keith's eyes widened in surpirse and outrage at what she said to him, and it hurt more because of its truth. He was just about to jerk her around with his hold on her, when suddenly her fingernails were at his face like little knives and he cried out, throwing up his other hand to ward off her her scratches. It was only when she kicked him in the leg that he finally let go of her arm, but he didn't fall. He merely stepped back a bit from the pain and hissed at the stinging marks on his face. Then he looked at her with an infuriated glare and stepped forward, drawing his arm back and slapping her across the face. The blow made her bump against the dresser and he was about to lay into her some more when suddenly something grabbed his shirt from behind.

Creasy was there, quiet and intense, his grip pulling Keith away from the girl and throwing him towards the doorway. Keith landed in a heap near the door and jerked in fear when Creasy came own upon him and started punching him in the face over and over again. The larger man was quiet, his face showing only the barest hint of rage, but his eyes were alight with a savage wrath. The blows came down heavily and Keith could feel his cheek bones turn to mush and like his nose was going to snap off. It got to the point where he wasn't even defending himself anymore, just lying there dazed and bleeding.

When Creasy stood again, he hadn't even broken a sweat and was barely breathing hard. When he spoke, he looked down at Keith with a stony face, his voice cool and aloof, yet slightly threatening in tone. "Go clean yourself up," he said. "Breakfast is ready." As Keith started to move to crawl towards the door, Creasy continued to speak. "And next time you decide to disobey me, be more subtle about it, please. I could hear you both arguing all the way on the porch."

Keith could barely see, let alone make an response as he got up on shaky legs and stumbled from the room. When he was gone, Creasy turned to Anne and came over to her. With a hand on either side of her face, cradling it so she'd look up at him, he looked her over, his eyes wandering up and down her body and face looking for injuries. Finally, his eyes came to rest on hers and he asked, "Are you alright?" There was concern for her in his voice, but it was somewhat cold and distant, like it couldn't break through the tough guy exterior. He hoped she could ignore Keith's aggression and not consider the deal broken. Afterall, he DID tell the man and he punished him afterwards. Hopefully it would be enough...

Back
Top Bottom