Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming a slave, a Rwby rp: Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx

Firestarter09

Supernova
Cinder smirked as she walked into a simple room, not much to it, it was a repurposed warehouse for torturing, there was a table full of items, a person sitting in a chair, bound and gagged, also blind folded. She approached the table first.

Phacia the cat faunus couldn't remember what had happened to her. All she remembered was fighting against this one woman he had fire powers then everything went black. Still, everything was black as she had blind fold on. She was also bound to a chair, gagged, and stripped naked. No doubt she was scared. Who had done this to her and what were they going to do with her. She could feel a cold breeze go up against her cock and balls. Phacia was a futa and she was very self conscious about it as well. Whoever her kidnapper was would probably have their way with her package down there.

Cinder circled Phacia with a syringe, her eyes kept on the girls naked body, she ran a finger across the girls chest. "What sweet little thing we have here, since its only polite for me to tell you my name and the fact you will be my slave, you may call me Mistress Cinder Fall, or Cinder. Now where do I inject you at, or should I get rid of this cock?"

What?! No....please don't do that! Phacia thought. She couldn't speak thanks to the gag. She jumped a bit when she felt Cinder touch her. Where did she hear that name before. Phacia began to struggle and try to break out of her bonds, her cock flopping left and right. Is that how her torture was going to begin, having her cock cut off? Tears began to fall down her face. The cat faunus was even more scared than she was before.

"You look worried, afraid i'll cut you cock off, you know there are other ways of getting rid of it, Or maybe I'll force you to grow an extra cat part." She said as she put the syringe up to Phacia neck and pushed it into the skin, injecting the fluid into Phacia body.

Phacia made a muffled sequel as she was injected. Nothing happened for about two minutes. Then she started to feel extremely hot, like her body was on fire especially her pussy and cock. Her nipples started to become erect and her cock became rock hard. Her body was much more sensitive to touch now. The worst part though was that fluid also acted as an orgasm stopper. No matter how much Cinder teased her Phacia wouldn't be able to achieve orgasm. This was just the beginning of the twisted torture that awaited her.'

Her hand glided down to Phacia cock, slowly she began to jerk her off, up and down, up and down, the more she moved her hands the more Phacia moaned. She smirked happily at what she was doing she was in control, dominating her victim, but how long would it last, how long till something happened and Phacia became the one in control, these thoughts laid hidden in the back of her mind and caused her no worry.

Phacia jerked back a bit as she let out a loud agonizing groan. Her cock was way too sensitive to be teased right now and yet Cinder was jerking her off. She should have in seconds but.......nothing happened. Phacia was kept on edge and it was killing her. It caused her to struggle more in her seat. She began letting out muffled cries and moans. That stuff she injected me with. That's what causing me not to cum. Phacia thought. She didn't know how long she could endure this.

Slowly but surely, Phacia was brought to a bed by Cinder, who in turn began to tickle her feet, slowly. Oh and she also used a feather on Phacia cock, Cinder laughed evilly as she continued on tickling, she was in control, then again how long would it last for, the future did not look bright for cinder.

Phacia's torture was only beginning as she was moved from the chair to a bed. He gag was removed the the blind fold still remained. "Please let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone." She pleaded with Cinder. Of course her pleas were ignored. Soon she was forced to endure tickle torture on her whole body and feet. Her feet were already extremely ticklish and the injection didn't help. The only thing that could be heard was Phacia laughter. "N-n-n-nNo....hahahaha! P-pplease s-stop. Not my feet! Hahahahahaha!" Her body thrashed around the bed, her rock hard cock slapping her well toned stomach. The laughs turned to moans and pants when her cock torture began. "Uh....ah......oh fuck.....why can't I cum?" At this point her erection was borderline painful. The tip of her cock was turning a dark shade of red. Her balls were aching and felt heavy with so much hot spunk. "P-please show mercy! Let me cum! My dick hurts! It feels like it's about to explode!" Phacia began to drool out of her mouth as she felt she was begging to loose her mind.

Cinder went and grabbed another syringe fron the table, she went back to Phacia and injected into her thigh, as soon as she did that, the torture got a face full of faunus cum, moving a hand up to her face she wiped it off.

Whatever Cinder injected Phacia disabled the orgasm stopper because boy did she cum hard. "AHHHHHH!!" The cat faunus let a scream as ropes of hot thick cum shit out onto Cinder's face. Phacia laid there, panting and her toung hanging out of her mouth. "T-thank.....thank you mistress." She said. Poor Phacia. Her mind had been wrapped a little.

Cinder went and grabbed another syringe, "lets fix that chest of yours." She stated as she pushed the syringe into the areola of Phacia left breast. She watched as the flesh began to push outwards, Cinder groped one of the growing tits. "Big tits right my sweet kitten?" Man this was going to bite her in the ass

Phacia groaned a bit as she was injected again. The girl did have some fair sized breasts. They were a C cup but thanks to the injection they grew to a D cup. "W-Why are you doing this?" She asked as she moaned.

Cinder smirked. "My own reasons, M-slut." She said as she corrected herself, had she almost said mistress? No it was just a slip of the tongue. "But I was kind of bored." Cinder hadn't know it but those Syringes full of chemicals she had injected into the poor faunus, had caused something odd to awaken, something that would make cinder a bit...... Catty.

"You were bored? So you kidnap a faunus? Look if it's my semen you want you can milk me a bit. Just let me go please." Phacia pleaded. She knew that futa semen sold at high prices especially if you were a faunus. Futa faunus' were extremely rare to find. The thought of getting milked made Phacia's cock twitch with excitement.

Cinder smirked smugly, slipping off her clothes, leaving herself naked she mounted the Faunus cock. "Im more of a person who likes it from the source" she said as she slowly moved herself up and down the shaft. "Your quiet big, maybe i should make you bigger." she moaned as her g-spot was hit. "Oh yes! Im going to make your cock a lot bigger."

"GAHHH!!!" Phacia yelled as she felt her cock being engulfed by Cinder's pussy. Man was it tight but it felt so good. The cat faunus began to moan and pant as Cinder tight pussy milked her cock. "Yes.....yes mistress. More!" Phacia's tongue was hanging out and she had the stupid looking smile on her face.

Cinder bounced faster, her vaginal wall sqeeuze the cock tighter for all its worth, as she came Cinder tongue hanged from her mouth as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head a bit, she felt Phacia hot seed move up inside her to her womb. "Yes! More, i want more! Give me more Mistress!" she moaned out loud, as her and Phacia seed mixed.

Phacia let out a scream as she felt her cock being squeezed even more. The cat faunus threw her head back as she felt her hot seed squirt out of her cock and into Cinder. The poor didn't know how much more she could handle as she was already loosing her mind.

Cinder panted as she looked at Phacia, as she looked at the cat faunus. She felt a pang in her heart. A strange feeling arose in her "what is this feeling? Why do i feel like this?" she wondered to herself, as she panted a bit more before lying on top of the faunus, their breasts pressed together Cinder DD cups pressed against Phacia D cups. "Your cock is wondeful. Mis-." she whispered in to Phacia ear, stopping herself from saying mistress.

"Um.....t-thanks." Was all the cat faunus said. Phacia was hoping this would all be over soon. Cinder couldn't keep her forever could she? Her teammates, the staff at Beacon, they were sure to find her eventually.

Cinder started to fall asleep on top of Phacia, her head snuggling up to her, the evil dooer was basically cuddling with her captive at this point, Cinder moved slightly, and moaned slightly as her nipples brushed against Phacia skin. For a girl with Cinder stature and strength you would think she would be a bit lighter, but no it wasn't because she was fat or anything, she was pretty well built.

She's.....she's falling asleep. Phacia thought. She was just going to leave her like this. "Hey......how about letting me go?" She asked. There was no way she could sleep bound like that but it seemed she had no choice.

Cinder did not respond at all, instead she wrapped her arms around Phacia waist. Hugging her tightly and cuddled on her more, nuzzling her head between her neck. Letting out a soft pur by accident. But Cinder didn't care, she was tired and enjoyed the area she was laying on. "So... Soft." she sleeply said. She tilted her head slightly so that her eyes met with Phacia, one could see mixed emontions in Cinders eyes at the moment, pain, anger, sadness, and loneliness.

Back
Top Bottom