~The ways of unexpected love~ fire-wiki

wiki234

S.L.U.T
Issei sighed seeing as it was finally the damn weekend and the plan for a strange date for him since he wasn't really a person to be liked by girls much of course being a pervert. It was strange for a girl to get some interest in him but it seemed to work out that they would be having a date and he was happy with it finally having something good in his life even if he also somewhat felt it wouldn't last long and she was really a girl to just be playing him. He sighed as he frowned a bit seeing the high chance of that possibility happening than anything else. They were to meet at the fountain of course where people usually met as he changed and slowly started to go out and meet her then. Even with this seeming to be a joke or at the slim chance not he would try to not make a big deal about having fun on the date at least for now.

Raynare or rather Yuuma Amano as she was currently going by, was a fallen angel, she was waiting for Issei, someone she planned to elinmante near the end of the date, due to reasons of concern. She was currently at five foot four, due to her taking on the appearance of a school girl, she wore a simple white shirt which hugged her large busom, and was wearing high heels with a black skirt that hugged her ass, she had a purse around her shoulders, she tapped her foot waiting for Issei, she began to mess with her long black hair.

Soon he finally arrived near the site as he could see her a bit for a few feet before stretching as he walked across the street and toward her. "I'm here already now...did you really wanna do anything, maybe eat first before we find some places to go, maybe the arcade then..." his hands in his pocket as he looked over at her, " though I also wanna ask do you really even like someone like me that much that you'd want a date with me? Just asking though..." he shrugged a bit, "well lets go then if your ready."

While Raynare(Yuuma) was mostly pretending to like to Issei, a part of her did find him charming, his admiration of the female body was quite pleasing. So the simple answer to say to that question was. "Yes, I do like you Issei, let's go shopping, and then we go eat." She said as she walked up to him and stretched up a bit and kissed him on the cheek, she put her arms around him in a loveling manner.

Issei of course completely froze as he was blushing, then have a small smile with a sigh deciding to accept things for now but still hope she wouldn't even try to break up with him though for a stupid reason. " we got it then so let's go.." as his heart was pounding with how close he was to her and also with how her just was pushing itself against him, " damn..." he said to himself loving the view of her bust so close even if he couldn't see much of her cleavage. Soon he slowly turned so he could take her to where there would be a lot of restaurants around them to choose.

Raynare(Yuuma) smiled as she walked with Issei, her head resting on his shoulders,her breasts pushing up against his arm. "Where do you want to go Issei-kun?" She asked with a smile, she patiently waited for Issei answer, only to get the reply of 'were ever you want to go'. Pouting a bit Raynare(Yuuma) answered with Humph. "I guess we could go to American restaurant."

Soon they arrived at the spot, "well I could take you to a good cafe then. It won't take long to get anything and it's better and cheaper and we could still have plenty of time for the arcade then. Issei decided to just do that then as he lead her inside and walked inside, keeping his hands in his pockets as he looked up at the menu.

Raynare(Yuuma)followed closely looked at the menu as well. "This is a nice date Issei-kun." She said as she kissed him again on the cheek, she wrapped her arms around him again, she was actually enjoying this date and a pang of guilt ran through the fallen angel, she was starting to regret to her decision on killing Issei at the end of there date, she somewhat hoped she bring herself not to do it.

"Well things just got started you know..." embarrassed with a blush from the kiss " it will be fun though..." giving a small smile as he glanced at her then up again. Soon I would their turn as he ordered his own and waited for her, paying for both as he turned to look around for any spot and after a while sitting across and eating. " well I'm glad it seems then that someone thinks that I'm not just a Pervy loser then...." still not knowing even how he could be dating such a cute girl.

Raynare(Yuuma) smiled softly at Issei, the two continued to eat for few minutes, though a few misshapps happened, it didn't take away from the awsome experience. As the fallen angel in disguise finished eating she looked at Issei and said. "Thank you Issei-kun for taking me out to eat." she lightly bowed to her target. "I feel like i should let you know something... Nevermind its not important."

"Well that's what a date is." He shrugged "sure I guess...." wondering what that was but of course she didn't want to say so he just ignored it then. Soon he went back to eating before standing up with a stretch as he too his own tray, " you done? I'll take that for you then.." offering as he looked around at the people around him, waiting for an answer.

Raynare(Yuuma) handed the tray to Issei. "Thank you Issei-kun." She said in a polite tone, as she watched Issei dispose of the trays properly. Standing up she walked over to her boyfriend, and wrapped her arms around him.

Soon he got the trays away as he slowly turned to walk back to her before taking a step to see her close to him again. It was a bit strange on how she was making so many advanced at once but he didn't hate it or anything since it was a cute girl anyway. " u-um..maybe the arcade now?" Feeling embarrassed a bit and hoping no one he knew would find out he was having a cute girl do this to him. " and maybe after the arcade if your hungry again we could go out for some ice cream or cookies or something like that too."

Raynare(Yuuma) smiled as they walked to Arcade, it was a peaceful walk, well as peaceful as it was in Japan, she kept pace with Issei, her arms around his own, while her breasts were engulfing said arm, to be said Raynare(Yuuma) really didn't know social norms that well. "I hope I'm not being to embarrassing Issei-kun." She said in a cute tone, her eyes pierce ring deep into Issei soul, so cute.

"No it's fine...of course I'm happy as hell to be doing this of course..." glancing over her form and his arm that was squashed between her mounds. " hmmm any games you wanted to play? I was thinking maybe one of those regular racing games if you want..." deciding to let herchooseof course as he was focusing on her having fun the most than dragging her himself.

Raynare(Yuuma) thought patiently eyeing each of the games, she saw one the interested her and she walked over to it, motioning for Issei to follow as well. "Its a..." Raynare (Yuuma) wasn't sure what to call the game before her. It was pretty high tech and only cost a dollar. Which was strange for a fancy arcade game.

Of course the boy would follow slowly as he stopped in front of one of them. " hmm seems new or something, or maybe not a lot of those around..." shrugging as he looked over at the screen, " I guess if you want this game I'll watch you play it" deciding to make a move and wrap his arms around her waist.

Raynare (Yuuma) blushed, she was really enjoying this, being next to Issei, it was exciting. Pleasant even, she was really falling for this boy. "Let's get to playing Issei-kun," as she motioned for issei to put some cash in, she smiled happily truly she enjoyed this.

" yeah let's try it then..." as he unwrapped his arms for a moment, " I think they use tokens mostly so just hold on...." turning to walk away as he would get some of the tokens and come to her, finally starting the game as he put some of them in and the game started. " would you wanna play this? Or watch?" Wondering what she wanted as he slowly started to play himself.

"I'll watch if that's ok with you, Issei-kun." Raynare(Yuuma) said as she stood to the side of the game, waiting for Issei to get some tokens. "I wonder what this game is about, what do you think it is, Issei?" As she examined the game, she really did wonder what this game was about, it really intrigued her.

It's just a regular old fighting game, not really good at it though, I do have something that I would be a bit better at playing, it's those regular shooter games that some arcades have..." Soon issei turned to the screen as he started to actually play for a while now so she could watch.

Raynare(Yuuma) rested her head on Issei shoulders as she watched, the fighting game was quiet interesting, all the characters were well endowed females, though some packed a little extra... A cock and balls, what strange came this was. "Man whoever made this game is uhhhhh, talented, right Issei-kun?" She jokingly said, though it was a bit disturbing when some of the characters began to fuck each other, with certain moves. "Someone had a lot of time on their hands."

" I guess sure..." looking away a bit awkwardly as he would still play a bit more before he would lose then. With that he let go and stretching his arms up as he turned to see what else's there was, " well then we could go for something else...." as he walked over a bit to find one of those shooting games, taking out the gun and starting to play. You should play some games too, this one we can play together then..." wondering if she wanted to before putting some to let her play.

Raynare (Yuuma) grabbed the second gun. "So I just aim and shoot right?" The fallen angel asked her date concerned, she had never played something like this before. She looked at Issei. "You seem nervous a bit off, are you alright Issei-kun?" She had noticed that every once and a while Issei always seemed unsure.
-on a skyscraper roof-

A pale skinned, big breasted five foot five, girl covered in loose in black bandage's that only covered her gentile's, looked down at the city blow. "This world is quiet interesting, hmm?" She turned her head to see behind her, a tall figure was walking up to her. "Oh its you, Byron... What do you want." Her tone filled with vemon.

"Yeah your fine, just do that..." with a small nod as he put some coins for her so she could play. " yeah I'm fine, I've never really been on a date myself so some things are new to me too."as he would turn back to the game until would start for both of them and he would start playing.

Back
Top Bottom