Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

| Sigr's Corner | (Comments Welcome)

Oof guys this is just for a week XD Even if I can't help but be hyped for when things start up again. Have fun Sigr!

Puts down the fire

There. All fixed now.

It has been a fucking awesome bunch of days, looking at expos, going to talks of artists with enormous talent, nerding around in shops, and in general enjoying a comic book event for all kinds of people with all kinds of people. Wonderfully welcoming and amazing.

(Also tons of good food sometimes, hastily devoured sandwiches on the move others, as we were quite busy)

So I'm back and quite tired. My games will be updated very slowly. Probably not today, as there are things to be done, hours of podcasting to be edited, and still like 3 weeks worth of comic books to be tackled for the usual Thursday podcast, so it's going to be a slow recovery. As always, in case someone is curious, I update games from older last post to newer last post order, so posts will trickle down eventually.

Oof, I guess that means I have to get off the couch and post.

Glad you had fun. Never been to a comic-con, sounds awesome

Things in and out BMR piled up during my absence, so updates will go slower than usual.

I didn't, even if I admire the skill and passion it takes I'm not a cosplay person, although there were a few quite talented ones around. My interests are mostly focused on the expos and the talks with the writers and artists, in and out of official round tables and events so it was amazing on that regard.

Sloooooooowly picking up the pace, things should be back to normal during the weekdays. I feel somewhat rusty.

A close friend just had a heart attack due to a clot, and even if he's now fine and out of danger I'm in a funky mood right now, so it will take me a couple of days to write again.

Things are going better and they are to be released from the hospital on Wednesday. I'll slowly be back to my normal activity during these days.

A bit of a weird active weekend (nothing bad, just busy).
Will resume normal activities tomorrow (Monday 21).

Today can be somewhat of a bumpy update ride since I may not have time to sort out everything (since I got home LAAAATE last night and this morning is rough). Tomorrow isn't only Xenforo migration day, but I'll also be out for the day so if I miss anything today it will have to wait until Tuesday 29.

I am and will be highly distracted by the E3 these couple of days, so updates may be fine, slow or pause the next 48h.

Weird week. Not bad, quite the opposite indeed, but weird, so I'm and will be lagging behind on updates a bit.

Weird weekend, just good-party weird, not bad weird, but the lack of time is keeping me away. Things should go back to normal tomorrow Sunday or on Monday at the latest.

A weird and sexy week and a half got me busy and away from here. I should be back on track as usual coming Monday.

<3 missed you
6cUujNF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom