Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

| Sigr's Corner | (Comments Welcome)

My father injured his back for unknown reasons and it seems that the flu is hitting around hard, so my presence during the next few days until things clear out will be spotty. I'll try to update as things move forward.

Sigr said:
My father injured his back for unknown reasons and it seems that the flu is hitting around hard, so my presence during the next few days until things clear out will be spotty. I'll try to update as things move forward.

Hope he feels better.

My father is fine and I'm better of the flu/cold/whatever I have, so I'll be slowly coming back.

My back is hurting a bit, nothing serious mind you, but it's hard to find a comfortable posture in front of the laptop for long. That can slow things a bit, although I don't think it will be much.

Desktop, but it seemed to be something that just lasted a couple of days. Thanks for worrying though! :heart:

Been a bit of a weird bunch of days with me being busy, tired, drunk, uninspired or weird (or several of those at the same time) but things are back to normal now.

Some Sailor has warned me that I reached 2000 posts, so lets make this the 2001 with a low-key celebration with no gifs nor music videos.

Yay.

Nah, just kidding, a bit of silly music is due:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MBQciFeHo[/video]

YAAAAS 2000!

CELEBRATE

giphy.gif

Rip I wonder how many posts I'd have if most people didn't prefer pms.

But I would write 2000 posts
And I would write 2000 more
Just to be the man who writes two thousand posts
To fall down at your door

Awww I'm with Jeufufns on this one. If so many people didn't prefer writing in PMs I'd probably be well on my way to catching up with you lol

Congrats though! It takes a dedicated person to get to that kind of post count on any forum!

The Holy Week is here, so for the next 2 weeks I'll away from home but not from here, as the phone connection should be more than enough to keep my laptop fed with Internet goodness and be around. Things can get slower, but I shouldn't disappear several days in a row. Tomorrow is car trip day though, so knowing me I'll be probably absent.

Awww.
Right now I'm cycling between being in front of the laptop, tending to kitchen stuff and punching clothes into suitcases. I should be around the rest of the days but tomorrow though, so won't miss me that much.

I'm at my destination and that means starting to write updates. It can be slow but it should happen along the day.

Back with posting since now that's day 1 my phone data plan reset and I have connection again. Games got stuck during this two day absence, but I should get (some) posts done today.

Today it's my dad's birthday and we'll be out for most of the day, so updates and such will probably have to wait until tomorrow. I may pop by on the phone to take care of PMs, but it's likely that little else beyond that for the remainder of the day.

Important Update:

Tomorrow is car trip back home day, so I'll be mostly absent if not totally.
Tuesday the 10th should be mostly normal, but it's not 100% sure.
Wednesday I'll be taking a plane to Barcelona for the biggest comic book convention in Spain until Sunday, so I'll be absent until Monday 16th.

So as mentioned before, tomorrow is plane trip time. Even if I may be sporadically logged in for PMs or Mod Stuff, no game posts from now until Monday 16th as the soonest.

Back
Top Bottom