Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Claw of Calamity [OOC]

Outside-the-Box Jellyfish

Banned
Banished
Feel free to ask any questions here.
Please refer to this thread for character creation and other information.

BEFORE you get to that, however, please send me a quick PM of your character idea (i.e. race, sex, occuptation, a bit of physical description, personality, and backstory, etc...) to hook me onto your character because I don't think I'll be able to accept everyone (6, MAYBE 7), though preference will be given to people who posted in the other thread first.

Please make (relatively) heroic characters, no sociopathic, sullen loners. People who will like being bros with their party members and actually want to save the valley.
Profile thread will go up after I decide on whose characters are accepted.

I think I'm forgetting something else I was gonna put here, but ehh... hopefully I'll remember it later. ^^

OTHER LINKS
Character Sheet Thread
Dice Room: https://rolz.org/dr?room=BoxJellyfishRPG

Oh, and might as well address this so people don't have to guess/assume things

I don't usually bother with, like, mechanics, for sex, unless it's super relevant or unless you want to, but if anyone wants to represent their character being good at, y'know, carnal prowess, just take a general Perform skills for sexual techniques.

Anyway, should be getting back to everybody by tomorrow. You'll have the weekend to finish tweaking all your character stuff.

With permission posted Alerdene (and her band of rabble) - hope it all makes sense.

Desril I am (seemingly) not overly familiar with some of the finer elements of pathfinder - what is a Daughter of Passion I am not spotting the race in the SRD, also think I might be looking at the wrong savage trait.

Seems like a very powerful build - I am just trying to figure out how it was but together (+0 templates?).

dancrilis said:
With permission posted Alerdene (and her band of rabble) - hope it all makes sense.

Desril I am (seemingly) not overly familiar with some of the finer elements of pathfinder - what is a Daughter of Passion I am not spotting the race in the SRD, also think I might be looking at the wrong savage trait.

Seems like a very powerful build - I am just trying to figure out how it was but together (+0 templates?).

The race is built using the race builder, with a few modifications. The savage trait is 3.5 3rd party available here http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=526.0 It's basically vow of poverty.

It is, after all, a game where we were told we could use builds that wouldn't normally be allowed, so I took that to heart :p

It's homebrew. I'm letting her get away with it because she won't be getting any items.

So yeah, if you want to rethink things and make requests, now is the time (as long as it isn't straight up game-breaking).

Looks like all the characters are coming together. Looking forward to the first post....and the inevitable kinkiness that we devolve into!

(So any bets on how far we get before we get sidetracked by sexy times? lol)

Edit;
Btw, what's everyone want out of this game. I'd personally like a long-lasting sandbox where we actually get to be heroes who just also have lots and lots of sex. Hell, I'm even happy for us to be bad "heroes" who lose and get raped a lot. Instead of fighting a hobgoblin army we're forced to fuck our way out of prison/fighting pits before trying to take them on again, that sort of thing.

Of course, I have no desire to throw a fight, but I do want my PC at least to be somewhat routinely violated. What about the rest of you?

Desril said:
The race is built using the race builder, with a few modifications. The savage trait is 3.5 3rd party available here http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=526.0 It's basically vow of poverty.

It is, after all, a game where we were told we could use builds that wouldn't normally be allowed, so I took that to heart :p

Ah that explains that :)

I assume that some other items are homebrew also (Pheromone Enhancer, B: Lustful (Sinful) ... etc), if they would have any effect on my character (or minions) let me know and I will see about roleplaying correctly.

Outside-the-Box Jellyfish said:
So yeah, if you want to rethink things and make requests, now is the time (as long as it isn't straight up game-breaking).

I did think about going with some templates, but instead I think I will leave it as is and if needed might see what you will let me get away with on magic items creation/fleshwarping to acquire templates(or pieces if them).
I already have the cash cow of a Cacodaemon familiar to help fund anything I need :)

Desril said:
Btw, what's everyone want out of this game. I'd personally like a long-lasting sandbox where we actually get to be heroes who just also have lots and lots of sex. Hell, I'm even happy for us to be bad "heroes" who lose and get raped a lot. Instead of fighting a hobgoblin army we're forced to fuck our way out of prison/fighting pits before trying to take them on again, that sort of thing.

Of course, I have no desire to throw a fight, but I do want my PC at least to be somewhat routinely violated. What about the rest of you?
I just like roleplaying, creating characters and seeing where the world takes them.
Whether that is somewhere that puts Alerdene on a path that leads her to becomming a better person trying to make amends for destroying souls for quick and easy spell components, some kind of sex addict, somekind of warped demon etc really depends on how it all works out in game.

Nymphology: Book of Blue Magic spell, and the Sinful feats are from the PF 3pp "7 Feats of Lust" book. But yeah I can provide links to anything you might question (they mostly do what they say on the tin though. Pheramone Enhancer gives her a bonus to various skill checks because magic pheramones that make her practically irresistible, lustful gives her a small temporary bonus for a few hours after sex, brazen gives her a small bonus for wearing revealing/no clothing (+2 initiative mainly, there might've been something else in there that I'm forgetting at the moment), wanton lets her make seduction attempts even without a shared language and lets her bypass sexual preferences.

...accommodation lets her avoid...size issues :p

I can give you the full detailed rundown later tonight/tomorrow if you want?

And nice, I didn't notice the familiar was a cacodaemon. Soul gems for everyone! (You may've missed it since I just edited in, but look to my previous post and share what you're hoping to get out of this game?)

Desril said:

Yeah, I mostly aim for 'adventure' here, myself; in fact, while I'm not going to shy away from my character having, quote, lots and lots of sex, unquote, I probably won't actually write the sex scenes in much detail, since it's something I'm just not good with. (As for Rana being violated... well, if situation plays out like that, so be it; certainly not going to push for it.

So, yeah, for me it's pretty much "sexy nude girl and her panther saving the world (or, at least, a valley, for a start)"

Desril said:
And nice, I didn't notice the familiar was a cacodaemon. Soul gems for everyone! (You may've missed it since I just edited in, but look to my previous post and share what you're hoping to get out of this game?)
Ah I edited mine to account before you posted :)

Providing that Outside-the-Box Jellyfish is happy with this, for anyone that wants (or has) magic items, if the characters would know each other Alerdene would be happy to craft them on the cheap (for the crafting cost+cost of the scroll for the spell).

For Rana for example that should save 500gp on the Pearl, 2000gp on the Bracers and 1850gp each on the on the Belt and Headband (the last two have a surcharge on having to provide the scrolls - which I can than add to the spellbook for a win-win), could also do the amulet for 1000 cheaper even without the spell the +5 DC shouldn't be an issue.
In practicality she would have traded these low prices for rare ingredients or other interesting items and services (protect the valuable travelers coming to her inn etc).

Desril said:
Looks like all the characters are coming together. Looking forward to the first post....and the inevitable kinkiness that we devolve into!

(So any bets on how far we get before we get sidetracked by sexy times? lol)

Edit;

Okay, maybe... maybe this isn't going to work out for you.
I just, as a rule, don't like rape, or players that just want their characters to get raped by monsters.
So maybe you should look elsewhere.
Anyone else that wanted rape, you can just leave too.
I just want consensual sexual encounters only.
Sorry.

I mean I'm perfectly happy to work within that realm as well. I just have to adjust my expectations slightly. Though I do apologize if I've offended anyone

Yeah, sorry to be so brusque.
It's just really not my thing.
I'm not offended, it's just, whenever that comes up, I find it really hard to have fun with it.

Perfectly understandable. And it's definitely reasonable if people *are* bothered by it, even in fantasy, it is kinda dark

Yeah, and that's why it's important to check these expectations beforehand rather than in play :)

Indeed!

I'll bear that in mind myself. :)

Desril, we can surely have some fun together next time I have the freedom to start a new game.

Meenwhile, I am looking forewards to Jellyfish running an awesome game and getting to play Sweetwater in it.

Jellyfish, is it okay if we craft items for each other? I have Craft Psionic Arms and ARmor now.

Thank you. :)

I guess I need to free up skill ranks for spellcraft then!

If any one needs arms or armor enchanted, up to +2 ehancemnet and/or +2 "boonies", sweetwater will be happy to help her new friends with that for the material cost and a new recepie. :)

If you want to pay full price for something magical and do not want it to actually be magical. There is a minion for that. Though my character does find it to be a bore and will need to be entertained otherwise his chaotic ADHD will kick in and likely withdraw it at a crucial time.

Back
Top Bottom