Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D Sandbox Campaign (Any edition)

Slayer Knight

Anime Fighter
Alright, I want to run an open-ended and player-driven sandbox campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. The rules are negotiable, as I own several editions and retro-clones of D&D and I am willing to use any of them except 4th Edition. However, I am most inclined to the newer systems of Pathfinder/3.5 or the Basic Fantasy retro-clone system (though the current 5th Edition is good too)

The setting is an open-ended and homebrewed fantasy setting not tied to any particular mythos or campaign world.

The game can have erotic content and smut if that is what players prefer, but it could also be a more normal campaign as well. Really depends on how the player actions drive the story and the world. I'm equally open to either.

Players can be any of the core races and classes found in the Players Handbook/Core Rulebook (I may add other classes and races to the list of starting playable options depending on which edition/rules set I use) and as for their biological sex, I am open to males (both masculine men and femboys/bishonen males), females, and futanari.

The premise is that you create your character and are a new arrival in the region. You must do your best to survive in this unfamiliar land and hopefully achieve any personal goals you may have as a character, and interact with other players and NPC's.

There will be an overarching vague myth arc that becomes more detailed and prevalent but the story is extremely player-driven (especially early on) and the game is a wide-open sandbox style (video game examples include Grand Theft Auto, Fallout, Skyrim, etc.) with a wide variety of environments and locations.

Most of the adventuring is done in the wilderness, but there will be some dungeon-crawling as well should the players wish to plunder said dungeons.

I hope this is still accepting, I'm all aboard.

Guess I'll just say, "erotic content" doesn't bother me. There's actually a book "unlawful knowledge of carnal desires" for such things if people wished to go that far.

No idea what class/character I will play if granted chance to join.

I do believe it may be time for a character thread.
I'm using this utility for my character sheets, if anyone wants to share their own, then go ahead.
http://charactersheet.co.uk/pathfinder/#/
EDIT: I may have shared this already... ah, yes. Oh well!

I'll try to get a character thread started soon, but keep in mind that I will be out of town for three days starting this weekend. To make up for my impending absence, I will make the character thread some time today or tonight.

Alrighty! We'll be awaiting your return next week then. Enjoy/Good Luck/Condolences/Don't Worry It'll Be Fine!

Lets put any further chatting into the OOC chat main thread, please. THIS is the Request /Interest main thread, no need to go deep nto the characters and whatever. For characters there would be a Characters thread, after all.

Ah, damn, guess I'm a bit late! If there is space for an extra or if someone drops, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom