Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Heavy Metal Story (solo game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the moon and magic lit Miz, Sera grinned hungrily. She wanted her, and hearing her submit sent a shiver down the human's spine. Oh the things she was going to do to this girl...Her invitation to Dave was already forgotten as she approached and caressed the elf's cheek before pulling her into a forceful kiss.

But that was when her ears perked up, she heard something. A snort...a neigh...suddenly her mind flashed back and she wasn't in a barn any more, she was back in the camps, naked, a stallion standing in front of her, and not a thought in her head but to impale herself on it. "I think I'll show you something new tonight, lover...don't try to resist."

That's all the warning she gives before smiling darkly and saying the magic words; "Give yourself to every cock you see, fuck them for me like you were desperate," she says, letting the magic take its hold. "Give me a good show...and maybe I'll reward you...now turn up the lights and follow me, pet," she says, smiling seductively, ripping off her pet's shirt and tossing it aside, moving at random to one of the animals in the barn. A horse? A pig? A bull, perhaps? Maybe I should show her them all at the same time!

Lesser Geas on Miz. It'll last 5 days, assuming she doesn't make the save that I assume she's not going to take

Serra pulled on the lacing of Miz's dark leather armor, allowing it to fall away. Her nipples perked as she allowed the magic to flood her mind like a drug. Her pupils dilated. "Yes, Mistress."

The first animal Serra took her to was a large, black horse. He looked in Miz's direction, acknowledging her.

Miz licked her lips. "Mhm... what a handsome choice, Mistress..."

She knelt down. Eyeing the horse's penis. "He requires... convincing."

She crawled, just close enough so she could taste the head. Closer, so she could move her tongue around the rim. It didn't take her more than a few moments to take a good portion into her mouth. "Mph..." Skillfully she slid up and down the creature's shaft. The horse neighed, not entirely certain what was going on, not that it was protesting. The more she continued, the larger it extended until finally...

"Ahhh..." she gasped as she release, "...much better..."

She stood, sliding down the zipper of her pants. She slid out of them like it were a second skin, revealing her legs, smooth and dark, her subtle white bush. Looking closely Serra could see the trickling juices between her thighs. She got on all fours before the stallion, presenting herself to it. Waiting, hungrily.

The horse did nothing.

Miz looked behind. "Mistress... he doesn't know what to do. Please..."

Grinning at the sight of the obedient, bare Miz'ri, Sera looked almost hungry as she watched her take the stallion into her mouth. But she needed no instruction as the steed simply stood while his lover presented herself. Clearly this one hadn't yet had any fun with girls like them, "Go to the gate, he'll need the leverage to get in position," she whispers to Miz as she leads the horse to where he needs to go, coaxing him into raising his forelegs up onto the barrier to give him a better angle and then, after taking a moment to slide her own tongue along his shaft, tasting him herself, expertly guides him to his lover's exposed lips, doing just enough work for the stallion until its instincts took over.

Should I Handle Animal?

Miz did as she was told, crawling her way to the gate and pressing her hands against it. Her breathing was almost meditative and calm until she felt the beast's cock carries her from behind. "Hh..." Her breathing became slightly more excited, anticipating.

The stallion snorted, thrusting. Miz's eyes went wide, her nipples became harder as his penis slid deeper into her. "Hnh--!"

The horse did nothing small. He was there to mate and he didn't hold back, pounding her. Miz's nails scrapes accross the wooden gate as it creaked. "Ah! Agh--fuck!!" Her breasts, not quite as large as Serra's, dangled as the horse continued to fuck her. Any inexperienced girl would not have known what to do.

But Miz was adaptable. "Ahn--! Aah! Aha... Ahahaha...!"

All Miz did was shift her right leg slightly outwards, allowing his cock to slide in an out much more naturally. She kept one arm pressed against the gate as her other arm pressed against the ground, allowing her to arc her back. She became much more relaxed, closing her eyes ,her cries became moans.

"Ahn--! Aah... Aha... Fucking yes!"

Even Sera's breath was getting heavier as she watched the stallion take her lover and she quickly strips off her own clothing until she's as naked as the elf, haplessly tossing them into a pile with Miz's. Kneeling down in front of Miz she shoves her tongue into the elf's mouth, kissing her forcefully, enjoying the carnal moment more for the passion than any pleasure from the kiss itself. When she finally breaks it off, having continued for several more thrusts, "What'd you think, my little whore, do you want me...or another beast?"

Mm--Mmph ah... Ahn..."

She opened one eye to look at Serra. She gave a sly smile. "Hn... Aha... Too much... Nghn... To ask for both... Aha... Mistress?"

Even in a mind controlled haze, Miz'ri 's wit was razor sharp.

Grinning, Sera smiles seductively, "I think I can make that work, toy."

Unfortunately, it means taking her eyes off of Miz for a moment as she makes her quick preparations, whistling for her loyal canine steed to come out of his stall and come to her. From there, it's only a matter of getting into position, a trickier proposition than it seems given the stallion's bucking and Miz'ri's placement, but nonetheless the dragonslayer positions herself so that she can easily wrap her legs around the elf's head, burying her face in Sera's wet cunt.

After that, she does two things, concentrating her utmost to cast a spell...and then giving a simple command to her dire wolf to pleasure himself using her eager mouth.

Casting Share Sensation, so that Miz feels what she's feeling *and* what Sera is feeling, and vice versa. Then set it up so that Miz is eating her out while Sera's blowing her dire wolf.

Told you I could make it work for "both" lol

"Mph...!"

Miz'ri eagerly tastes, licks or otherwise pleasure's Serra's cunt with her tongue as the wolf shoves it's penis into the skaald's mouth, enjoying every moment.

Miz'ri, in between moans, stops eating Serra out for just a moment to ask. "May I... Hn.... cast something, Serra?"

Taking the canine cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, tasting it, and reveling in the pleasure of it as it thrusts down her throat, it takes a moment before Sera can unwrap her lips from her steed and answer in the affirmative to her partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom