Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Heavy Metal Story (solo game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grave1237

Moon
The woodlands were aflame. Screams. Cries of pain and death through the the night as the village burned. The horde took young women for their sadistic pleasure, defiling them, making them suffer, and snuffing them out. The rest were killed, their heads piled before a tall man who stared mercilessly beyond his mask with a crimson glare. In one gauntleted hand, he bore a mighty axe which seemed strange in design… One could only say it resembled a string instrument.

In his other hand, he held the hair of a girl in her late teens, whose tears would not cease as she watched it all burn away. The overlord looked down upon his new possession, smiling.

“Now, now. Don't cry, girl.” He said, tossing her to the ground.
“I'll relieve you of your pain.”
“This is quite exhilarating, wouldn't you say?”

His metal boot pressed down upon her stomach. Using the blade of his weapon he ripped open the cloth that concealed her breasts. He looked at her with a malicious hunger.

“Such innocent beauty…”

Sera's day had gone to hell. Everything was going well until the monster standing over her appeared. His forces had destroyed her home, raped and slaughtered her friends, her family, everyone she'd ever known. The tears streamed endlessly from her as she was forced to watch, but she never stopped struggling in his grasp. Even when she couldn't see for the tears she fought, in vain, struggling against a force that could easily lift her off the ground with a single hand.

And then she's on the ground, stripped of her blouse, exposing her breasts to the warm, smokey air of her burning village, the wind knocked out of her delaying her response, "You're a monster!" She didn't know what else to say. Overcome with grief, despair, she only wanted to undo the day and didn't know how.

His laugh assailed her ears, crushing at whatever remained of her spirit.

"I am indeed.

"But this monster will make you his. You've such spirit... And I've found that I want you.

Skeletal hands grabbed her by the arms as the brute lifted his boot. They held her there as the Overlord removed his mask... Revealing only the empty husk of a human for he was without soul.

He then removed his guantlet. "I can scarcely wait to know you...in every conceivable way."

His hand grazed the nipple of her breast. He was testing her resolve, playing with her. It was only a minute until his tongue was upon her.

She would've recoiled in horror if she could, the others were violated by men, but this abomination wanted her for himself! There's got to be something I can do, anything!

In desperation she flails hopelessly with her legs, doing her best to kick him and force him off her, causing her boobs to bounce energetically before the skeletal hand begins to grope and play with them, setting up for his tongue, colder than a living one, to taste her and making her cry out in disgust and fear, "No! Unhand me, beast!"

He ceased, but his undead warriors hel her still.

"Such fire.

"By all means. Continue to resist me girl."

"I appreciate a good challenge, but know that I do not always fight fairly..."

His hand had snuck it's way to her womanhood as he spoke. He fondeled her clit, not breaking eye contact.

"How long until you break for me...

Gasping, she cries out, only wanting to hurt him, not realizing the depths of his depravity, "I'd mate with wild beasts before bowing to you!"

"Is that so?" He rose. The skeletons fell back as he held her by the throat, forcing her on her knees.

"That's easily arranged..."

The snapping growl of a canine was all that gave warning, and Serra only had a split second to look... Too late. Her arms were grabbed by two massive, hairy, claw like hands... A hulk of a werewolf.

"Her womanhood is mine," commanded the overlord. "Fuck her in the ass.

With a growl, the werewolf thrusted upward, it's massive penis penetrating her with ease.

The difference between a wild beast and an obedient werewolf was academic at best, teaching Sera that she really needed to be careful with what she wished for as she cried out in pain as the inhuman member took her from behind, her stomach bulging outward slightly as its full length entered her. There was little she could do to resist, with her arms bound and its girth in her backside making her feel faint and rendering her flailing kicks even more feeble, it was all she could do to try to ignore how perversely right this felt to her on some primal level, the scent of wet dog filling her nose as thoroughly as her ass.

Arawn was amused. "You're enjoying this, aren't you, you slut?"

"There's more where that came from."

The werewolf laid on his back, forcing Serra down as well. The thrusts were harder. Her pussy exposed.The Overlord pressed the handle end of his weapon against it.A dark energy surged around it, slowly draining her will, little by little.

"Your old life is but a fading memory.This is who you are now, slut.

"You belong to me. I will do whatever I wish to you.

The end of his weapon continued to nudge harder against her, causing both pain and pleasure. The werewolf would not cease, in fact his thrusts became faster.

"For I am Arawn, and I have claimed you, as I claim all."

Sera's eyes rolled back as Arawn's weapon forced its way into her, teasing her even as the werewolf became more forceful, and she cried out. She didn't know if it was ecstasy, pain, or despair, perhaps it was all of them. But for the moment, all she knew was that she could feel the werewolf swelling up inside of her and wished that there was another to take care of the wetness he was causing between her legs. Even if left with just the one and its master's weapon, however, she knew she wouldn't last much longer, and her cries quickly turned to moans.

"I believe you're ripe for the taking."

Arawn took Sera with hunger, glaring into her eyes a moved his cloak aside, revealing his huge cock. He penetrated her as the werewolf continued fucking her. He was relentless, Serra's very strength seemed to leave her.

"You're going to die here. You might as well enjoy yourself.

He grinned. "I know I am."

Her eyes went wide again as she saw Arawn's monstrous member, but with what little strength she had left she begged, "Please, anything but that! Give me to a dog! A pig! A zombie, I'll do anything, just not that!" She was pleading, desperate to do anything she had to, no matter what it took, just so that the monster that did this to her couldn't have her virginity. She knew she wouldn't last long, as much as the werewolf was hurting it was still pleasurable, if Arawn took her now she wouldn't be able to resist, and anything was better than him.

He grabbed her by the throat, pounding harder. "You think you can choose what I do to you? Do you believe this is for you?"

The werewolf let out a primal groan as it filled her with its cum. Sera began to climax but Arawn would not stop. "You're nothing but my toy. This is my time, you whore."

His grip tightened. Sera choked as she continued her orgasm.

"MINE."

His final thrust went deep, his semen was warm and yet vile in her body. She began to lose focus...

"--era. Hey, Sera! Hello?!"

Serra's eyes flickered back to the present, once again amidst fire. A beautiful drow woman sporting skin tight black leather armor and a pair of ninja to grabbed Serra by the shoulder. This was Miz'ri.

"Snap out of it, Heavy Metal Bitch!"

Sera was trying to remember how she had gotten here. Miz'ri rolled her eyes and pointed.

"Dragon!"

Sure enough, a winged, fire breathing beast flew overhead a small settlement. Villagers that weren't baked fled in fear. Guards futilely fired arrows at the creature. Your other companion, a massive hill giant in a loin cloth known as Raam, waited for his oppurtunity to strike with a ridiculously large greatsword.

The villagers were in a panic.
"It's the end for us all!"
"Why didn't I just sleep in?!"
"My other leg is on fire!"
"Does my insurance cover this?!"
"This is highly inconvenient!"

The dragon continued to fly, breathing fire on one of the buildings.

Shaking her head, Sera snaps back into the present and thrums the Axe, a devilish grin breaking out at the sight of the dragon swooping overhead. As she starts to play she hits a power chord, shouting out, "Oi, get your scaly ass over here you damned lizard!"

Years and hardships had passed, and Sera had endured miles and miles inches at a time. The young chieftain's daughter was gone and in her pace was a lithe, voluptuous brawler who could go toe to toe with the world's greatest swordsmen. Her black hair flowed gracefully, though she'd kept it cut fairly short so as to not get in her way these days, and her nice clothing was replaced with very revealing black leather on her wrists, torso, and legs, though her waist is guarded by little more than a loincloth held in place by a loose belt. Even her eyes had changed, though still violet, a hint of her ancestry, they burned with a darker fire than before...the only part of the little girl that once was was her golden halo, still glowing softly over her head, proclaiming innocence and purity that was far from reality.

Starting an infuriating mockery performance (see: http://www.archivesofnethys.com/ArchetypeDisplay.aspx?FixedName=Skald%20Urban%20Skald )

Dragon needs a Will DC 17 to resist

Dragon Will Result: 11

Electricity crackles around Sera's Axe as she strikes the cord, letting out a high pitch that causes the dragon to break mid-flight. It roars, veering towards the source of the noise in a fury.

From around the corner, a fancifully dressed man takes notice to the strange, unique sound. He looks in the direction of the noise, seeing Serra and her Axe. "...what was that...?" He watches, curious.

The town guard fire arrows uselessly at the creature, unsure of what else to do. Were it not in a drooling rage, it would probably laugh.

Raam the Giant waits for his oppurtunity, greatsword at the ready...

THOOM! The dragon lands before Serra and prepares to attack, but before it does, Raam springs forward with crushing steps, weapon low before he swings in a wide arc, cutting the dragon's leg. It howls in a painful rage.

(Raam's attack resulted in a 24! Damage dealt: 19!)

The dragon attempts to bite Sera in half, Sera sidesteps, one of it's teeth rake across her arm, leaving a deep cut.

(Attack result 22! Sera takes 14 damage!)

Miz'ri takes a step back , taking out a smoke pellet and tossing it to the ground: POOF! From the smoke, four copies of her emerge, surrounding the dragon.

"Well, you got it's attention!" one of the Miz'ri's say.

Sera just laughs at the cut, the pain making her adrenaline spike, "You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that to beat me, worm!"

It does make her stop her performance briefly though, thrumming the strings one last time before spinning around and bringing the Axe down in a powerful overhead slash that would easily sever the head of a lesser creature. She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to kill the dragon, but one couldn't hold back against creatures like this if they wanted to retain all their limbs. "Raam, Miz, don't let it take off again, I wanna enjoy this!"

Stopping performance (because I want to swap but don't want to spend the standard while I can punch it)
Power Attack 35 to hit
30 damage

The blade of Serra’s Axe sinks deeply into the dragon’s leg. It howls in a fury.

The guards train their bows on the thrashing dragon, but do not fire… All but one who inadvertently releases an arrow, watching in horror as it sails straight for Ramm, sinking into his left butt cheek.

The giant scowls, causing the young guard to flinch. Raam takes his annoyance out on the dragon, bringing his sword down hard…

Attack: 15, miss.

The blade eats dirt as the dragon’s tail moves just to the right.

The stranger continues to watch. Specifically he watches Serra, who fights the dragon face to face. “Who is she…?”

He then notices the weapon. His curiosity is further aroused. “What is that?”

Miz’ri’s copies move on all sides of the dragon, appearing as though they are attacking. The dragon makes attacks in all directions, striking each of the copies as they all turned to smoke. It’s left wing swipes for Serra…

Attack 12

...Serra ducks low, seeing the attack coming from a mile away.

In the conclusion of the dragon’s attack, the real Miz’ri appears, sliding under the dragon and slicing with her Ninja To!

Attack: 21, Damage 22.

“Serra, could you do the honors?,” Miz’ri smiles as she kips up.

The dragon glares at Miz’ri, it’s jaws open with broiling flame preparing it’s breath weapon.. “Preferably quickly?”

"Damn lizard, I told you you're going to have to try harder than that!"

Admittedly, Sera wanted to take it alive, a great beast like this could be a lot of fun, but Miz'ri took priority and the ninja would owe her one, so this time when she swung the Axe, she went for the spot on the dragon's neck that looked most exposed, hoping to decapitate the wyrm before it could unleash its fiery breath on her ally.

1D20+19 => 34
1D12+15+ 1D6 => 22

The axe slices cleanly through most of the beast's neck. CHUNK!

It reeled backwards, the head snapping off and rolling towards the crowd. It's blood sprayed all over Miz'ri, who looked down at the twitching corpse.

"...wow."

She looked at Sera. "I am so fucking you tonight."

The stranger who had been observing this whole time runs toward the group. "That was spectacular!"

The man, who's attire and hygiene clearly depicted him as a wealthy man, moved to shake Serra's hand.
"Such bravery and glory! Why you've inspired a saga devoted to what happened here! Does this often happen to you? I must follow you in your travels!

Nothing like a life or death battle to get the blood pumping, and Miz'ri's comment was enough for the aroused skald to feel a familiar burning, Tonight, fuck that, we shouldn't let this thing go to waste, she thinks hungrily, her eyes turning toward the beheaded dragon's other head. Rigor mortis should be setting in, and she wanted to ride it out...or to make Miz put on a show for her and the town. But this wasn't the time, she needed to keep her head clear, so she just smiles and pulls the ninja into a passionate kiss before turning her attention to the newcomer.

"I wouldn't say often, the dragons usually know better at this point," she says cockily, eying up the wealthy looking bard. "If you can pull your own weight and swing a sword when you need to, I'm not opposed to you tagging along...but if you want a share of the loot you'll need to prove yourself first. A story sounds nice, but that just buys you company, not spoils." Turning to her companions, she winks knowingly at Miz'ri, "What'd you think? Can keep up with us?"

Miz'ri smirks, using a bit of prestidigitation to clean herself of the dragon's blood. "Hmm... I dunno."

She examines the newcomer up an down. "He seems a little comely."

Raam snorts, pulling the arrow from his ass. "Smells like perfume. His scent could give us away."

The drow glanced at the giant. "His scent?"

The man looked at Serra, a little uncomfortable with Miz'ri's probing. "I can hold my own with a blade. And I'm a learned caster in the bardic school."

The mayor of the town had walked over with a couple of guards. "Travelers! We can't thank you enough for--"

Miz'ri gave a quick, direct response. "100 gold each. And your best inn for the night."

The mayor looked surprised. "I beg your pardon?"

She pointed at the dragon's carcass. "We could have let this thing burn your town. 100 gold each, and your best inn."

"Well I--"

Miz'ri didn't break eye contact.

The mayor looked confused "Er..."
"Of course. We will accommodate you."

She gestured towards Raam. "He might need one of your barns."

She turned back to Serra. "Anyway, yeah I guess he can come.
"What's your name, anyway?"

The bard clears his throat. "I'm Dave."

Miz'ri raised an eyebrow, shrugging at Serra.

"Welcome aboard then, Dave," she says with a mischievous grin as she hefts the Axe back up and stores it on her back. A hundred gold seemed a bit low for felling a dragon, but Miz usually knew what she was doing so there wasn't much of a point in questioning her on it. Besides, she was ready to party, and putting everything on the house would be easy tonight.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing what sort of tale you can come up with."

Dave smiled. "I would most certainly look forward to that.

The evening sets in. In the tavern, there's lots of drinking, a dash of fighting, and even a chance at music. Dave is actually a very good singer, making it hard to resist not playing along.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3_S1Q40HZo (Credit to Blind a Guardian)

Once the song finishes, Serra notices Miz at the doorway of the tavern. She gives a mischievous grin and a wink as she steps outside, subtly beckoning Serra to follow.

Grinning, Sera spots Miz out of the corner of her eye and takes the hint. As Miz'ri disappears, Sera's quick to make herself scarce, but not before getting Dave's attention and whispering, just loud enough to be overheard, "You should watch, I won't tell," with a mischievous grin of her own. That was his only invite, she wasn't going to wait around any longer, and she quickly made her way outside to follow her lover to wherever she had in mind.

Serra looked around outside. She noticed a shadow of a figure move into the barn. Pursuing her like a hunter, she darted towards the building, pushing the door open with a creak.

The room was dark and moonlit. And silent.

Then a mage light flickered. Miz stood there, waiting for Serra.

"I'm yours...Mistress."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom