Quite a Sketchy Corner

Welcome to my corner, friends. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Here you can find some ideas for roleplays I would be open to do as well as story lines that have been written out either partially or completely.

Please do not waste my time if you cannot do a detailed, plot based roleplay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dos and the don'ts

My interests include:

Medieval
The supernatural
Werewolves
Vampires
Space/Sci-Fi
Witches
Serial Killers
The Clinically Insane
Dominant/edgy men
Royalty
Westerns
Horror-like themes
Kidnapping

Not for me:

Furries
Incest
Scat and Urine
Vore

Full F-List

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storylines

Be careful in Salem

This plot revolves around the themes of the salem witch trials from February 1692 to May 1693. In this time, countless women in colonial Massachusetts accused of witchcraft were put of trial for practicing the forbidden art. Misunderstood women were terrified that their would lives would end because of a scorned man or a superstitious neighbor. But what is it, exactly, that made everyone so afraid?

Abigail Good was one such woman who was convicted of witchcraft in 1692 after she was found slaughtering minks in the woods and chanting to herself with the blood of the animals painted in strange designs over her naked body. She was quickly determined guilty and sentenced to burn until death in the streets of Salem. However, she never made it to her death day. The mysterious woman disappeared from her cell during the night- just hours before she was to be put to death. A hoard of angry and fearful men and women took to the woods with torches in hand to find the damned witch, but they came out empty handed. The young Miss Good was no where to be found, but she had certainly not gotten far.

The malicious woman took to the woods where she gave herself over to Satan himself- kissing the black goat to seal the deal. Now very strange things were beginning to happen on the outer boundaries of Salem. There have been sightings of strange beasts in the woods, and men and women alike have been found in the trees: strung up and sacrificed in brutal ways. All the blood trails lead back to the missing woman, and she's surely guilty, but can she ever be found?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

In Love with a Hotshot

This plot is inspired by the movie Only The Brave.

No one ever warns you what it will be like to fall in love with someone who's life is on the line every day. That's why life became so difficult for a small town girl who falls head over heals for a hotshot: a fighter of wildfires. Every day her man goes out on a job, Stephanie has to worry that he will never come back home again.

This is a romance story about a girl who falls in love with a firefighter. It can be as complicated or as simple as you want it to be. Whether they live happily ever after or YC dies at work is all up to us to decide.

Cowboys and Angels

A country girl down to the bone, Dakota has spent her entire life riding horses, playing in the mud, and flirting with cowboys. However, a cowgirl's heart is no easy prize to be won. Dakota is just as wild as the bulls in the bucking shoot, and just as good looking as the men that ride them. However, no one has ever been able to get a handle on the sweet barrel racer.

Constantly following the rodeo dream, Dakota is on the road a lot and hasn't bothered to try to drag along some good old country boy. After all, her first love will always be her Chestnut mare, right? Well, yes, but a charming bull or bronc rider just might come in close second.

Visual Inspirations[/SIZE]]

The Life of Death
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofnCdC8P70g[/video]

2mpbc0n.jpg

6a9c7b416926a46e19aa4616a8279341-700.jpg

horse_stable_skeleton_damnation_3591_1920x1080-450x253.jpg

Current Roleplays

Dominion Over Her

A Dream Within a Dream

Seven minds. One body.

Witchcraft Isn't Dead

The Price of Loyalty

Must Love Pets

Fighting Against the Universe

Stuck in the Past (Taking place in PM)

The Rough Ride (Taking place in PM)

Past Roleplays

Color Me Deadly

A Kingdom in Turmoil

Artificial Intelligence

The 100: Will they survive?

Once Bitten, Twice Removed

Man Of My Dreams

Dead Threads

My 'dead threads' are stories that can potentially be picked up for roleplay. These threads are essentially starters I have written for stories that fell through. My original partner was unable to respond for one reason or another. The plots here vary and may even coincide with storylines that are currently written above or that could have been previously found in this thread. PM me if you're interested in taking over a dead thread, and we can talk about what type of story would go with it. I'd love to revive these works since I've already put time into them, so please consider this option!

Dont Bite the Wolf

Deliver Us From Evil

Back
Top Bottom