Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kade x Futachick

She pouted when he had cut her clothes not very happy. "You didn't need to undressing me like that." she said as she gasped when she saw his cock. She started to moan feeling his cock rub on her clit as he finger making her soak and wet. "Oh you so mean teasing me like this." she said her clit started swell up from just the touch of his large dick.

He looked at her, "Well maybe I wanted to undress you like that. I like you naked, completely naked." He said as he watched her reaction to his massive cock. He liked her moans and he wanted to hear more and more before he ground her clit with his thick cock feeling her getting all wet. He bit and sucked on her nipples while he looked at her, "Maybe I'll tie you up and bring you with me." He said smirking.

She giggled as he told her she wanted her naked. "Well I do have a very nice body that shouldn't be hidden from a man as sexy as yourself." ahe said as she rubbed her wet pussy on his cock which to her was hard to believe that it belong to a human. She groan as she writher in pleaser as her nipples grew harder. "Then what would you saay if I said you didn't need to tie me to have me around." she said grinning at the man.

He smirked, "I'd like that. You could be my little slutty assistant." He said as he forced his cock into her cunt and began to pump her up against the tree. "Your body should never be hidden." He whispered in her ear as he bit her neck and smirked, "You like my thick cock don't you?" He asked as he held her close to him while he pounded her cunt, "You could help me on my quest." He moaned out as he fucked her.

She giggled again hearingthat she would be his slutty assistant. She tittled her head back after he thrusted in her cunt having a lustful look on her face. "God yes I love every inch of you cock." she cry out wrapping her legs around Devlin. "But my body will be hidden to other men." she said thrusting with. "I would be happy to be apart of your quest master." she moan out.

He fucked her harder loving the look on her face that was filled with lust as he smirked, and he really liked the idea of her coming along with him so that he could take more monster girls and involve her with him. She was very sexy and she'd be good to use along the journey, "Good, I like having you to myself." He moaned out as he fucked her harder and harder, "And that's good to know."

Back
Top Bottom