Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kade x Futachick

Devlin was one of the king's highest men, the best of the best, and the strongest guard in his royal force. Recently there had been a report of various moster women all over the kingdom, hiding and waiting to steal men away. Devlin was assigned to find all of them and kill them, what he didn't realize was how truly sexual and seductive they would be. Their title was rather misleading in some senses as they were very attractive women, just in strange forms. He walked through the hallway early in the morning and greeted his king, "My liege, I have but one request, give me a group of strong men to help me fight these evil whores." He said as he stared into the kings eyes. The king just shook his head and looked at Devlin, "I do not have time to waste more lives Devlin, you are the best soldier I have; therefore I need you to take care of the problem alone. Please, begin your journey and protect your kingdom." Devlin was disappointed by the king's verdict, but he accepted it and walked out to the stables.

He picked out his favorite horse and got up quickly, keeping his things on the back before he took off through the lands. He rode for a good few hours trying to find one of these creatures, and he couldn't. He didn't know exactly how to lure one it, but he hoped that he would be able to. He knew that they attacked and preyed on younger men who were very good looking and brave, and he was just that type. Devlin was only about 25, and he was all muscle, a soldier through and through. His light brown hair just moved around as the wind picked up and he stared into the sky, "Lord, help me find these evil women and help me banish them into the exile of hell." he said in a prayer before standing back up and walking around with his sword drawn.

Before long a scream from a man could be heared from near by lake. There was a handsome looking man in his 20 being dragged to the lake by a Kappa. This was one of the monster girls that Devlin was searching for and she was ready to take her prey down with her in the lake. She was in heat and need her prey which she had been with back when she was a child in human years. "Come and we will be together forever." the Kappa said getting closer and closer to the lake. If she made it to the lake, then the man would be doomed.

He saw the beautiful green woman dragging a man down into the lake and he remembered reading about this one. He had a large book about these monsters, and he hoped that he would be able to capture and kill them all. He ran to the lake with his sword drawn and he tried to get closer, "Touch the disk on her head!" He yelled to the man so that he would do as Devlin said. Devlin wanted to free the man, but there was a good chance that she would take him before he could get to her. He looked at her and growled, "Release that man!"

The Kappa didn't listen to Devlin, but the man sure as hell did want to anything before he drowned. The man quickly grabbed hold of the disk and squeezed it dried. The Kappa suddenly let go of him and fall down on the ground. The man ran away from the kappa as he yelled out a thank you to the guy that helped him. The kappa watched her prey run now as helpless as a fly with no wings. She couldn't move a finger now her body extremely sensitive.

He walked over to her and smirked as he put the sword to her throat, "You should have listened to me. It wouldn't have come to this. Shame such a sexy little whore will go to waste. Maybe I should punish you for your bad doing first." He said as he took off his tunic and pulled down his pants. She was helpless and that kind of made it more fun as he began to toy with her body. He pulled on her clit and suckled on her nipples watching her squirm.

She watch the blade go to her neck as she try her best not to get cut from taking a breath. Even if he was right next to her ready strike her down she would have still try to take her prey down to the lake with her. Her eyes widen when he undressed himself. She wanted to run away back into the lake, but her body wouldn't listen as long as her disk was wet. "NO!" she moaned out as he started to play with her body. Her body shake from the pleaser, but she didn't want him. She want the man she had picked.

He smirked as he watched her, "Just enjoy it, maybe you'll learn your lesson next time." He said as he fingered her pussy and suckled on her nipples. He could tell that she was enjoying it as she was moaning from his touch. "You know if you don't want it so bad you should learn to hide your satisfaction." He whispered in her ear as he fingered her harder and rubbed her clit more. "You're all wet, your pussy is dripping for a thick cock. How about you enjoy mine for now?"

She moaned even more from his fingering her wet pussy as she still couldn't move. "No I want the man I have pick." she said letting out another moan her body not listing to her anymore. She closed her eyes as this was going to be her first time with a man, but it was going to be with somebody she didn't even know. She try everything in her power to move herself, push Devlin away, or atless not moan which all had failed. "NO I don't want you!" she said with another moan coming out from her mouth.

Her moans just made him want her more and more, so he forced his cock inside of her virgin cunt and he slowly slid it in deep feeling every inch of her. Devlin had a massive cock, and he knew that, so it took some time to work it all inside of her. But once he got inside of her as much as he could he began to work her body hard, fucking her relentlessly as he pulled on her nipples and kissed her roughly. "You're a lying whore!" He yelled out as he ravaged her pussy faster and harder.

The Kappa was able to shake her recklessly not wanting to lose her virginty to this man that had lost her mate and started to use her. She bit her lips once she felt the very large cock touch her tight little pussy. She closed her eyes as she felt the large cock making it way in letting out moans that she couldn't even contral. "I'm not lying you asshole." she yelled out at him with a loud moan as tears ran down her cheeks. With her dish on her head dry, her body that had been lusting out, and the large cock in her was driving her nuts.

He kissed her roughly trying to get her to shut up as he ravaged her little cunt with his massive cock, and he listened to her lust filled moans. He knew that she couldn't control herself in this state, and he decided that he would really take advantage of that. He moaned out louder as he fucked her harder and faster pulling on her nipples more. "Just try to enjoy it, I know your body is." He whispered in her ear as he kept on going, wanting more and more to make her scream out in pleasure.

She moved her face way from his not wanting anything from this man as she spit in the face of the man. She let out a cry that was mix with pain and pleaser after he had broken her hymen that she was saving for her man. "I not enjoying this you mother fucker." she screamed both her pussy juice and her blood covered his large cock as her nipples were fully erected. As she moaned she was hoping for the man that she had picked to come rushing back to save her, but it didn't happen.

He slapped her roughly for spitting at him and he growled, "You think you have any power over me!" He yelled into her ear as he fucked her harder and pulled on her nipples, "Well I am enjoying it, so you will take it and allow your body to enjoy it until I cum." He said as he slapped her again and spit on her face, "Don't try pulling shit like that again, it's not acceptable!" He growled out looking at her.

The Kappa cry out when she was slapped having a red mark on her face tears running down her face. The kappa let out a groan from the hard fucking and the pulling of her nipples, but her mind still said she hated this no matter how much she moaned. Another red mark appeared on her face where Devlin had slapped her more tears came out of her eye. Even though he told her not to do it again the kappa just repeated her action spitting on his face again. "I rather die!" she yelled with spite in her eyes.

He tied a cloth over her face and fucked her harder, "Now you have to deal with that you fucking annoying whore." He growled out as he fucked her harder and faster. He pulled on her nipples, twisting them to make pleasure and pain mix together.He moaned out as he ravaged her body until he got closer and closer to cumming. He wanted her to cum first and he could feel that it was getting closer and closer to that.

Now her moans were muffled by the cloth. She couldn't hold on much long she was ready to cum. She didn't want but her body still didn't listen to her. With one last loud moan she came which gotten his cock even wetter. She start brath heavily now she didn't have the energy to move even if her body would let her.

He moaned out as he felt her cumming all over his thick cock and he just finished roughly inside of her before pulling out and tossing her into the water and getting dressed. He got up and walked over to his horse and then moved along looking around for the next monster to vanquish. He knew that the kappa would not get out of line again because she wouldn't want him to do that again.

Soon he would come across a treasure chest that seem out of placed. The chest shaked a little meaning there was something inside the chest. It was a chest that held a Mimic inside. The girl try to kept silent, but couldn't help after seeing Devlin and how handsome he was. She was now wait for him to come and open the chest so she could take his body and soul.

(Just wondering, do you want him to do the key thing first? Or do you want him to be taken by her before he does that? And then he just over powers her?)

Devlin had brought everything that he needed for this mission, including a large key that would take any mimic right out of her chest. He rode around on his horse before he came across a large chest and laughed as he tried to get close to it without the Mimic being able to get him. He shoved the key into the chest and watched to see if his theory was right, "You are mine." He growled out.

The mimic was was just about to jump out and drag him in the chest, but suddenly the chest spit her as she did a fast first land. "No no no." she cried out getting herslef back up as she walked back to her chest. She then hugged it already missing her powers of being a mimic. "Now I can't take the handsome man soul and have fun with him." she said getting back in the chest in hopes she could get her powers back which failed.

He pulled her out of the chest and grabbed her smirking, "Oh you can have fun with me, but no more powers." He whispered as he spread her legs. "Now, you like having a thick cock huh?" He asked as he watched her move back and forth to her chest because she wanted her powers back. "You can't have your powers back, I destroyed them with the key." He said as he kissed her neck and pushed her up against the tree.

She groaned not able to get her power back, but was happy that she can still have some fun with this man. "You so mean." she said in a teasing tone already wet because of the thing she was going to before losing her power. She moaned as he kissed her neck enjoying his soft lips as held on to the tree. "Oh yes I would love a thick cock so pull it out already." she said giving into her lust wanting him now.

He watched her laughing as he looked into her eyes, "I may be mean, but I do it for your own good." He said as he kissed her neck and bit softly as he ripped off he clothes. He took out his dagger and sliced off her clothes especially the ones right around her pussy. He pulled out his massive cock and showed it off to her while rubbing her clit and moving his fingers over her lips.

Back
Top Bottom