Enslaved to a Demon Lord (Zaki and Ironic)

Satoshi enjoyed the sensation of getting his tongue sucked as he made Asuna drink some of his saliva as well, letting it drip from his tongue onto her own. His cock was rubbing up against her g-spot as well, as he remembered where it was from early and rubbed it against that spot with skill, even as he was violently slamming his cock deep into her womb.

"Simple...I'm going to fuck your ass next, and then your mouth...after that, I might let some of my demons fuck you as I watch for enjoyment and then, I'm going to fuck you back in your realm...right in front of all your family and friends...wouldn't you just love that?" He laughed as he gave her ass another spanking, tugging roughly on her nipple as well before he moved one hand to play with her clitoris roughly again, rubbing and tugging on her sensitive nub.

"Let everyone see the slut I am. I deserve it." Asuna said almost blissfully as her pussy got fucked mercilessly. She groaned as her ass bounces as her gyrated his hips into her.

"Treat me like dirt, pull my hair and make me scream and beg for you to stop." She purred at him, thrusting her own hips backwards so the impact of their thrusting was more chaotic and caused his cock to push furthermore into her cunt.

"You will make a fine addition to my harem, a great slut....you might even become one of my favorites." He chuckled as he rubbed her clitoris harder and faster now as he slammed his cock as hard as he could into her. He nibbled and sucked on her earlobe as he started to push his fingers back into her tight asshole.

"Come for me, Asuna! Come for me and become my perfect slut!" He roared as he too felt his climax building, a pressure growing in his cock as he fucked her without mercy, pressing her down onto the floor and treating her like dirt, as she wished to be treated. He knew if he made her come now, her mind would shatter beyond repair, most likely.

Asuna's body hit the floor harshly as he made her fall down, her breasts pressing against the ground. She raised her ass slightly to make it easier for him to penetrate her. Her body started to sweat as his fingers violated her puckered hole as she got double penetrated. That sent her over the edge especially the way he sucked on her lobe.

"I'm cumming for you, master!" She shouted out as her pussy shook and released the load she stored in. It seemed like she had a never ending supply of cum to be poured instantly. The drugs helped to keep her ready for action for him.

"Good slut...I'm coming! Take all of your Master's seed!" Satoshi groaned as with a final, violent thrust, he came as Asuna's pussy clamped down on his cock and she soaked them with her love juices. His filled her womb and pussy completely with his hot and sticky seed, her stomach bulging slightly more now as she was stuffed full of his baby making seed. He slowly pulled his still erect cock out of her very ravished hole. It was dripping with his cum and her own. He pulled back slightly and slapped the mess rod against her ass as he removed his fingers from her rear and started to prod her asshole with the tip of his well lubed cock.

"Are you ready to get fucked in your ass, slut?" He asked with a chuckled, gripping her ass and getting ready to penetrate her.

A small puddle of their juices dripped from her cunt and landed on the floor, her body beating red and hot from the constant movements. Her legs wiggled and she wanted to collapse but she was also ready for another round of intense fucking.

"Yes, Master. I have to warn you that my ass is so tight that you might just have to cum as soon as you hilt inside!" She raised her ass up for him to see as she spread her cheeks so he could see everything. Her cunt was gaped open and still trailed with cum as her stomach started to deflate once the aftermath was being released. The scent was amazing and she enjoyed the way their smells combined to make something so enjoyable.

"I notice you have all of these slaves Master but I want to claim that number one slot in your book!" She exclaimed, trying to coax him into wanting to fuck her more than anything he had ever fucked in his life. "My pussy was nice and tight and don't forget wet, yeah? Do you want some more of this? You still have yet to explore my entire body and taste me everywhere. What do you think Kazuto would do if he saw me being fucked by the almighty demon lord?" Her mouth trailed his ears with seductive questions, filling his mind with restless thoughts of her dirty slutty ways. "Do you see how perfect and ample these tits are?" She mentioned them as she squeezed them tightly, her tongue lapping at her own nipple as she brought it to her lips. "It's yours forever and always as long as I am your top slut."

As Asuna began to tempt him, trying to get him to fuck her more, he knew that she was completely his...now and forever. Even once the drugs wore off, she would be completely addicted to him. There was no going back to her old life now. His eyes locked onto hers with mentioning of being his top slut and Kazuto watching them. "That can be arranged...do you want to have your boyfriend watch as you are taken by my powerful cock and you tell him how much better I am..how you love me more than you ever loved him? " He chuckled as he stroked Asuna's head affectionately. Then he drew his attention to her ass. "You want to be number one, huh...that spot has to be earned..." He licked his lips as he felt up her ass as talked about climaxing as soon as he entered.

"Is that so...well,I can't wait to try then." Satoshi spanked Asuna's ass again, rubbing her rear tenderly as he moved one of his hand down to her pussy and began to rub her clitoris yet again, while also shoving two fingers into her still quivering cunt. They curled perfectly to press against her g-spot as he pumped them in and out of her rapidly as he licked his lips.

"While I would love to fuck your ass right now...you are going to learn the habit of begging to be fucked every time like a proper whore...so go on and beg, just like you should." Another spank on the ass as he added a third finger, pushing the digits deeper into her as the tip of his bulging cock continued to tease her asshole.

Everything was going according to plan for Asuna until Satoshi wasn't caving into her seductive ways. He knew how to act like a proper Master and she was hoping to be able to break a crack in him. She bit the inside of her cheek in an annoying manner but continued to persist on earning that spot.

"I have to earn it, is that so?" She asked with a hint of teasing. Her body jolted as his fingers started to molest her eager cunt, her mouth opening and crying out in ecstasy. It was hard to be a good girl but she wanted to ravish him so bad. Maybe if she took matters into her own hand she would be seen differently than the other girls and earned some sort of title... Or, she could be punished severely for what she wanted to do next.

"No, Master. I want it. Now." She emphasized the now, taking her hands to place them on the back of his hands, removing them from her clit and pussy. She did bring his hand that was drenched in her juices to her eager mouth to lick off the delicate juice. After she cleaned them she swat his hand away before taking her palms to press them harshly on his hardened chest, pushing him down onto the ground as she quickly claimed her spot over top of him.

"I bet a slave has never took control like me, huh baby?" A mischievous grin painted over her face, a lust-filled glint in her eyes showing him that he had a lot in store. Her hand gripped at the back of his head to lift it up towards her breast, making him suck on her awaiting nipple as her free had reached around to grip at his cock. Her thumb rolled around the mushroom-tipped head and coated his own cum over the tip to make it glisten. "Mmm... You are so fucking hot."

Satoshi believed Asuna would fall in line and submit like most slaves then when it came to begging and going along. He was pleasantly surprised to see that might not be the case with her. While she did begin to moan and give in to the pleasure of having her cunt pleasured again, it seemed her desire, her need for his cock, overpowered that. She took his fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean of her juices and his cum in quite the arousing manner, her tongue eager and greedy for the fluids.

He allowed himself to be pushed down and let Asuna mount him. His mouth was more than eager to suck on her round and bouncing breast, his tongue rapidly swirling around her perky and rosy nipple before he nibbled on chewed on it slightly. He felt his cock throb in her hand as she started to stroke him.

"Only one...and she's my current top slave." He stopped sucking on Asuna's breast to answer the question with a grin. He wasn't just going to sit there and take it though., He gave her ass a hard spank with his hand before groping her rear. He wasn't totally powerless after all...his finger began to push its way into her very tight ass that she had just bragged about.

"You are pretty fucking hot yourself....I bet your boyfriend could never pleasure you, could he?" He asked with a chuckle as he went back to sucking on her breast, like a babe trying to draw milk as he plunged his finger deep into Asuna's quivering rear.

Asuna couldn't help but frown at his response. How could he not be delving into this rare opportunity? She was taking control of him and he brushed it off as nothing? She would show him.

"Tell me how better I am than those other sluts." She spoke through clenched teeth, her seduction tinted with anger as she grew jealous of not being top already. Her body tensed and weakened, though, when he toyed with her ass once more. She laid against his chest for support as his fingers wiggles and explored the tunnel of her tight ass.

"He can never pleasure me the way that you can master." She responded to him as her grip tightened on his rod, her fingertip still rolling all over the tip of his cock as she wanted to pleasure him in ways a slave would be afraid to. After regaining her strength she sat upright with her legs still mounting him. "I want to fuck you the way that you deserve. I want you to claim this pussy and show it off to those who dare to take it from you. Show the world I'm yours." She pointed to her neck for him to give her a hickey. "I would feel privileged to bare your marking on my flesh."

She rose up to sit on his dick yet not putting it inside of her. Instead she motioned her hips to grind up and down the veiny prick, feeling the bulge of veins tickle her labia and clitoris. She wreathed on top of him, playing with her right breast with her right hand as her left hand brought sturdiness for herself on his shoulder. "You make me so wet, my pussy is tingling and throbbing for you. I can't stand you not fucking me yet."

"You are a pretty good slut...you body is beautiful, and your pussy and ass are nice and right...you get wet for me whenever I wish and I love this attitude of yours." He pushed his finger further into her tight ass as a reward for acting so well. He groaned slightly as she toyed with his cock more, stroking him rougher and making it throb in her hand more. He would fuck her alright...his plan for her after this was to fuck her in front of her once boyfriend, who he had already captured. He would enjoy watching her say those words and more in front of Kazuto later.

For now though, he focused on the here and now. As she exposed her neck to him, he bit down and sucked hard, marking her with a hickey, marking her as his eternal slave. He sucked for a few moments and then moved his mouth up to her earlobe, nibbling and sucking on that as well.

He loved watching her play with her breast as she grinded against his throbbing and massive cock. He felt his tip rubbing against her clitoris as her body contorted in pleasure on top of his own. He licked her cheek and pushed his finger knuckle deep into her ass now, pounding it roughly into her.

"You are fucking wet like a waterfall, you slut....if you want my cock so badly than put it inside you." His free hand moved to spank her ass before it moved to grope her breast, tugging roughly on her perky nipple, rubbing it between his digits as he kissed her roughly, his tongue lashing at her lips as his tip pressed longingly against her entrance, but refused to enter her. If she wanted it so badly, she would impale herself on it herself.

Her head cocked more to the side as his teeth and lips latched onto her flesh, sucking the blood up to her skin to leave a bruising blood mark. She shuddered in euphoria as she felt this wondering experience happening. Now she was his and she had the markings to prove for it. "Mmm, Master... Just you sucking my little neck wants me to cum right here and now all over the length of your fat cock..." She whispered hotly in his ear as her own lips sought out his earlobe and began to suckle on it like a kitten on its mothers nipple.

She wasn't too sure if she was allowed to slam down on his cock already and wanted that much of permission before she did so. He mentioned her not doing it, but as soon as he said she could she lifted up to bring his cock up to stare at the ceiling before mercilessly slamming down on the fuck pole. Goosebumps trailed her body as she finally felt his girth expand her walls to accommodate for his shape. Her eyes rolled into the back of her cranium as she savored this feeling for a moments time before gyrating her hips around to move his cock in a swirling motion in her pussy.

"Do you like it when I fuck you like this, yeah? When I take advantage of this opportunity you bestow onto me? I bet I can do it better than any slut you ever laid a finger on. I'll make you see what a true woman is." She hotly spoken to him to amp him up, her breasts bouncing as she made impact with the base of his cock, her juices leaving a mess on his lower pelvis.

Satoshi was happy to mark Asuna some more, biting down and sucking on the other side of her neck now as well, ,marking her with yet another hickey. Her words aroused him, making his cock throb even more, longing for attention. It needed to be fucked, NOW.

It didn't take long for Asuna to get the message. As soon as told her, his cock was slamming into her, his cock reaching into her womb once more as his girth spread her open, shaping her so only his cock could ever please her now. Moving her hips in a circular motion caused him to moan loudly, clearly enjoying the sensation of her motions, with his cock buried inside her.

"Oh yeah, baby....I love it when you fuck me like this...it feels so good." He gave her ass another spank before plunging more fingers deep into her tight and quivering asshole. His lips latched onto her own, his tongue lashing at her lips, wanting to dance with her own as he moved his other hand to rub her clitoris roughly to overwhelm the girl with pleasure.

"Master..." She moaned out his name into his mouth as her tongue lazily exited out of her mouth and into his, licking and sucking his own tongue as she felt her pussy squeeze his rod. "I can feel your entire cock take up the entrance of my pussy... Kirito could never do that to me." She gasped out as her fingers touched her new tattoos on her neck.

She took control and moved her hips harshly on his cock, milking him to pour his seed into her cunt. "Tell me how much you love it when I fuck you, babe." She purred like a kitten as she wanted him to pour his opinions of her into her awaiting ears.

If she tried hard enough maybe she could see how good of a slut she really was. She wouldn't be satisfied if she was second best, no. She needed to be better than that bitch Erza. She leaned down so her breasts were hanging over him to sickle.

"I bet your little boyfriend couldn't even fuck your womb, could he?" He asked with a hot chuckle in her ear as he slammed up his cock up to meet her own thrusting, causing his cock to reached the deepest into her that it ever had. It filled her completely, slamming and rubbing against her g-spot as it ravished her womb, his girth continuing to spread her open.

He slowly began to feel a pressure building up in his cock as he moaned softly into her ear. "You fuck so good....your pussy is so tight and wet and you know how to work a cock...you are an amazing slut...I can't wait to see you fuck a group of demons...I bet you can't wait to be fucked and filled in all yours holes...isn't that right, you dirty slut?" he gave her his erotic opinions of her that she had been waiting on. He spanked her ass against and plunged another finger into her asshole now, making it two inside her that he started to pump in rapidly.

He moved his head up to begin to suck on one of her breasts again, his mouth latching on and his tongue swirling around her perky nub as he sucked hard, like a babe trying to draw milk. "You going to come soon, slut? Come for your master...coat me in your slutty juices..." He paused in his sucking to command that of her as he then resumed, as he fucked her roughly with both his cock and his fingers, trying to push her over the edge.

"No, he could never do that to me. Your cock is so fat and long that it touches me in all of the right places. If you continue at this pace I am going to cum all over your cock without your permission Master." She hinted towards him before letting out a moan fueled with temptation.

"Yes, I can't wait to fuck many demons at once, Master!" Her tongue was hanging out as she breathed heavily into the air. She looked like a dog that was being mounted for mating. Her body twitched at his fingers continued to assault her puckered hole, feeling his fingers and dick rub up against each other through the thin membrane that separated her pussy from her ass internally.

Before he even had a chance to let her know she could cum all over his cock, and without giving him any warning besides her cunt tensing up, she shuttered in bliss as an overflowing river of juices squirted out from her wet cunt as her body fell limp on the ground. "Fuck!" She gasped out as trails of cum slithered down against the back of her thighs. "Look at what you made me do Master... I made a mess." She breathed out as her body still laid limp on the ground, her chest heavily rising and falling.

Satoshi was happy to hear Asuna berate Kazuto more and to give in to the idea of being fucked by a horde of demons. He had many plans for his newest and quickly becoming most favorite slut as she bounced on his cock, her tongue hanging loose out of her mouth, dripping drool down onto her breasts and to the floor. She was his now, in mind, body and soul. He wanted to take his time, dominate her, make her do many depraved things.

When Asuna came, her cunt tightening around his cock, he let out another loud moan himself as she sprayed him with her love juices. Those sensations were enough to make him come too. Another load of hot and sticky seed shot into Asuna's womb and pussy, making her stomach inflate more as the excess seed dripped from her now throughly ravished cunt. His cock was, of course, still fully erect and massive as she fell to the floor. Satoshi just chuckled as he looked down at her, a master observing his slave.

"You certainly did...you should clean that up..... Oh, we've also captured your boyfriend...should we bring him in and let him watching his precious girlfriend get fucked in her ass by the demon lord?" He asked her with a laugh as he waited for Asuna to licked up the puddle of their mixed juices from the floor and to answer his question.

Her arms grew weak as she tried to lift herself up from the ground that she fell on top of, her body still obeying the commands of her master. She whipped her body around to inspect the puddle of their love-infested juices and began to lick them up with her long and slick tongue. She didn't mind cleaning the mess from the floor, as long as it made her master happy. Her tongue now moved towards his cock, giving it a good swirl with her wet muscle before slurping up his seed before swallowing it.

If Asuna wasn't in this state of mind she would object and fight back with everything she had for Kazuto, never wanting to hurt his feelings as she got raped. Now, she was willing and wanted to be taken by him forever and always, almost forgetting about her love life back on her own realm. "I want him to see how much better you fuck me than what he ever could." She responded to him before giving him a dazed smile.

"I can't believe you are still hard, master. I am out of breath already. I am not use to going so much in one setting." She stated as she was still trying to catch her breath from fucking him last time. Her irises were glued onto his constantly throbbing cock, not knowing how to pleasure it to make the swelling subside.

Satoshi watched with a large smile as Asuna went about cleaning up the puddle, like a kitten drinking milk, she seemed to quite enjoy it. He let out a soft sigh as he gently stroked Asuna's head as she cleaned his cock off and swallowed his seed with affection. When she mentioned wanting to have Kazuto watch, he laughed.

"Shall we bring him in then?" He motioned to one of his slaves to fetch the boy as his cock continued to throb with want and need. He could see the surprise and affection in Asuna's eyes at his stamina and endurance. Indeed, his lust was almost never ending. That was why he needed so many slaves. "So then, my slut...what hole shall your boyfriend watch you get fucked in first?" He asked her with a smile, leaving Asuna's fate before Kazuto in her own hands.

Asuna watched as the slaves brought in her previous lover, his hands and legs in shackles and his mouth taped over with duct tape. He wiggles around for freedom, one of the slaves harshly tugging the tape off to make him shout in pain. It looked painful as his lips grew red overtime.

"Asuna?!" He spoke in shock as his eyes scanned the situation. He couldn't believe it. Her legs still had some leftover rope on them and her wrists were reddened and sunken in from the ropes that were just on then. He was flabbergasted at this sight.

"Kazuto..." She whispered back, her eyes almost reading sorrow towards him. She didn't know how to act with him in front of her, those golden hues looking up at her master in guidance.

"So he's the one that did this to you?!" He screamed towards them, his face fueling with anger.

Satoshi grinned as Kazuto was dragged into the room by his slave, Lucy. He looked at Asuna, he was clearly confused and in shock by the encounter, but he knew she would be a good and proper slave and obey him as she should, despite the presence of her one time lover. He gave her ass a nice spank as he tugged on the leash attached to her collar to remind her of her place.

"I asked you a question, slut...which hole do you want Kazuto to see you fucked in, your pussy or your ass?" He asked with a chuckle as he looked towards Lucy, giving her a small nod as well.

"Lucy, it would be rude to not attend to a guest while he is here." He chuckled as he commanded Lucy to pleasure Kazuto as he took his pleasure from Asuna.

The tight tug to her collar caused her hands to grip onto it to try and ease some of the grip around her neck. "I'm sorry Master... Please, take the hole you haven't yet claimed as years." Her torso laid down against the ground as her ass stuck up for him to see. "It's going to be super tight." She warned him as her eyes drifted to look at Kazuto's. Something inside of her felt bad about her actions but she subsided those thoughts in just a blink of an eye.

Lucy nodded back at Satoshi as her brown hues turned to her new playmate. "Has it ever been you dream to be pleasured by two girls at once?" Her tongue pushed up against the back of her teeth to make a hissing sound before she pulled out a golden key. "Open, gate of the Maiden, Virgo!"

A pink-haired beauty in a maid outfit appeared with shackles on her hand. "Hello Princess. What can I do for you today?" The woman chirped with a blank stare.

"I need help in pleasuring our new friend." She winked before the maiden smiled.

"Punishment is my specialty!"

Back
Top Bottom