Enslaved to a Demon Lord (Zaki and Ironic)

Fuck, he could see right through her. Nothing she could do could be passed through his eyes. What should she do? Time was growing short and she wanted to cave in but her dignity would be lost. Asuna never gives up, but maybe this time it wouldn't hurt to subdue to his sexual desires? The drugs were making her want it pretty badly too and she felt shamed to admit it.

Erza placed her index finger and thumb on Asuna's chin, tilting it upwards as her eyes inspected the golden beauty. Deeply she kissed the petrified girl, her tongue quick to pry open her sealed lips to wrestle with her tongue. Asuna tried to spit out her tongue from her mouth but Erza's wet muscle was surprisingly strong and stayed put. Little did Asuna notice her own tongue was beginning to dance and twirl with Erza's willingly, their hot breath being exchanged as they started to share kisses and tongues.

As Erza pulled her mouth back a long trail of saliva connected the two mouths together before it broke off. "It looks like someone is starting to like this." Erza spoke with confidence as Asuna's eyes grew diluted, as if her sense were fading away and she was nothing more than a mindless possession. Erza felt confident enough to untie her bounded hands. Asuna's hand outstretched to grab at Erza's mounds, untying her bathing-suit-like bra from the nape of her neck and her back, watching the yellow piece of fabric fall due to gravity.

Asuna's mouth sought out her right breast as her other hand pinch and twisted the left nipple, causing Erza to moan in pleasure from the gentile touches. Erza gave Satoshi a look, know the girl was almost ready to take for his own.

Satoshi could see the light fading from Asuna's eyes as she gave into the pleasure and desire that coursed through her veins and body. This was no clearly than when Asuna began to return Erza's kiss and even play with the red heads body once her bindings were off. He chuckled as he knew Asuna was discovering the joys of carnal pleasure, but he wouldn't take her just yet.

"She deserves a reward, Erza....let her come and then allow her to play with you for awhile...I wish to watch and see how she does." Satoshi issued his command with a smile, eager to see what Asuna could do to her tormentor now that she was free of her bindings and able to do than just sit there and take it.

Asuna looked at the two as they were talking between one another but their words had little to no concern to her anymore. The sparkle in her eye that made her, well, Asuna, was gone. She had been completed taken over. Erza did help her along the way but it was due to the aphrodisiacs. Erza nodded her head once more and proceeded with his wishes.

Erza pinned the girl to the ground as she straddled her motionless. Their lips met once more as Asuna wrapped her arms around the girls back, raking at it as if she were a cat and her back was a scratching post. Their heads turned from side to side as their kisses intensified, their breathing more rigid and rocky. The girls moaned in each other's mouth, Erza kneading at Asuna's large breasts like play-dough.

After their heated moment Erza went down to work again, crouching under her as her tongue began to roll around her vulva. Her eyes looked up at Asuna who was gripping her own breasts as her teeth bit at her lower lip seductively. "Erza..." She whispered before letting out a shriek of pleasure. Her legs willingly spread as far as they could go, her back arching as Erza lapped and sucked her throbbing clitoris. Next, two fingers delved inside of her love hole. The pace was rushed and merciless. Asuna's breasts bounced to the beat of the thrusting, panting with moans intertwining within them.

"I'm going to cum soon...." Asuna warned Erza as her licking intensified. Asuna's hands stretched outwards as she wanted to grab onto something, her nails scratching at the floor before her legs tensed and her body shook; her orgasm was here. Her thighs tightened around the redhead's head as her hands gripped at her scarlet locks as she cried out in ecstasy. A gracious supply of cum spilled out of her entrance, coating her thighs and leaving a small pool underneath her. Her grip released as she laid there panting, trying to catch the breath that wanted to escape from her lungs.

Satoshi watched as Erza and Asuna pleasured one another, the sounds of their kissing and moaning filling his throne room as his cock throbbed and he grinned, licking his lips in eager anticipation. Satoshi could tell Asuna had finally given into the pleasure as she began to pleasure herself on top of what Erza was doing to her.

The sight of her climaxing was by far the best sight so far though. Watching Asuna moan uncontrollably as she spewed forth love juice was a sight to behold indeed. As Erza began to clean off Asuna, he whistled at the two girls and pointed down to his massive and throbbing cock.

"Now that you two are done having fun with each other...how about coming over here and having some fun with me...I'll show you both real pleasure." Erza knew exactly what she was talking about, and Asuna was getting ready to be introduced to a kind of pleasure she would quickly find addicting in her current state,

Erza took first dibs as she still needed to cum. Asuna groaned in disappointment as she wanted to finally taste his cock but to keep her occupied during their encounter her hand trailed over her body. Her right hand went down to rub her clitoris as her left hand stuck 4 fingers in her abused cunt to finger herself rapidly. Her moans filled the room once more as Erza faithfully got on her knees and took his cock in her hand.

First her mouth trailed over his sac, lapping at the orbs before placing one into her mouth. Her hand slowly stared to stroked the member, her tongue flicking at the skin. Her mouth widened as she brought the other orb into it, sucking on his entire sac. Her hand grew in speed, flicking her wrist as she felt the skin move up and down.

Asuna watched with anticipation as Erza did her dirty work. It turned her on so badly, her mouth watering as she could only imagine what he tasted like. She drew her fingers that were in her cunt to her lips as she delved them into her awaiting tongue. Her sweet taste was blissful and she cleaned her fingers up.

Satoshi watched as Erza approached him. He saw the Asuna began to pleasure herself at once, a sure sign that she had given in to the carnal desires that now controlled her. She was truly his slave now. Erza,as always, was a pro at her job. Her mouth began to suck and tease his balls as she managed to suck them both masterfully as her hand moved to stroke his throbbing rod. Her fingers wrapped around it just right, her tongue swirling around his balls caused him to moan softly as eh looked over to Asuna, watching her finger herself before licking her fingers clean. He chuckled as he motioned for the girl to approach him.

"Come, there is enough cock here for the both of you, I promise." He grinned at Asuna widely, inviting her to come over and join. Erza would just have to suck it up and share this time, it seemed.

Asuna was hesitant to approach them but found herself fitting in nicely between his legs as Erza scooted over.

"You can ride him while I suck his balls." Asuna suggested and Erza nodded her head in agreement. Erza straddled him as he sat upright, her legs wrapping around his lower waist as she positioned herself above him and hovering over his cock. Asuna waited until she sat down on it until her mouth enveloped the two testes into her mouth.

She groaned in bliss as she finally got to taste him, her two fingers thrusting in her cunt as she sucked him off. Erza wasted no time in taking things slow, already moving like a hurricane on his cock as her breasts bounced.

Satoshi nodded his head at the suggestion Asuna gave; it seemed she was catching on quickly. Erza straddled him and soon his cock was being pushed into her hot, wet and quivering pussy. He let out a loud moaned as he gave Erza's ass a good spanlk and groped her rear roughly, her flesh molding against his digits.

"Your pussy feels so good, as always, Erza." He gave his top slave a compliment as his cock ravished her cunt, driving past her cervix and entering her womb, a small bulge visible in her stomach as he thrust into her wildly. His balls bounced to and fro as well, meaning Asuna had to bob her head to keep her lips and mouth firmly attached to his sac.

Satoshi's mouth was soon latched onto Erza's bouncing breast, his tongue swirling around her hard and perky nipple as he sucked like a babe trying to draw milk as he pleasured the red head immensely.

Asuna's head moved to the motion of his balls, her eyes watching as she saw Erza's ass move up and down. Her own hands moved to the same tune as them, her lush aching for a real cock. Her fingers didn't do justice and she was so excited for it to be her turn.

She couldn't help but feel jealous as Erza was getting all of the attention. She wanted to be better than Erza in every way and would show her new master what she was capable of.

Meanwhile, Erza's head leaned from side to side as she was savoring the way that he sucked her off. She could feel her nipple stretch inside of his mouth as he suckled on it as if he were trying to get something out. Her walls wrapped onto his cock tightly as she continued to ride him, ravishing the way the tip of his prick penetrated into her womb.

"Master, please fill me with your seed. I want to feel it inside of me." She asked politely as her lips kissed the corner of his mouth once she brought his mouth away from her breast to give her own lips some attention.

"Not yet, Erza...do you think I'd come so easily?" Satoshi chuckled as he gave Erza's rear a good, hard spank. His digits groped at her rear, digging into her flesh. Soon, one of his fingers were seeking out her asshole, his digit pushing into her puckered rear. His cock continued to drive deep into Erza's womb, slamming up against her g-spot with every thrust. He eagerly returned her kiss, his tongue wrestling with hers and pushing itself into her mouth. Asuna sucking his balls caused him to moan as well as he looked down at his new slave.

"Tell master how badly you want his cock, slut." He commanded Asuna with a grin as the pressure in his cock slowly started to build up towards his climax.

Erza bowed her head in apology. "I'm sorry Master." She wrapped her arms around his neck as she used it for leverage as her hips bucked downwards on top of his length. His hands invaded her body as it began to touch the star-shaped hole. She twitched at first, not expecting him to do that but it was one of her favorites.

Once he pushed in knuckle deep inside of that unique hole she held onto him tightly, her face burying in his shoulder as she wailed out in pleasure. Now both of her holes were filled with something.

Asuna looked up at Satoshi, her eyes showing no life in them. She sat upwards on her knees as her hands gripped at his thighs, her eyes locking in with his own. "I want it so badly, I haven't had a cock in such a long time. I'm extra tight and I'll be sure to milk you." She promised as her fingers began to rub her clitoris in circular motions.

Satoshi grinned as Erza moaned and tightened around him as he fingered her tight asshole. He knew how much Erza loved it in her ass so his finger plunged even deeper into her tight rear. His cock continued to plow into her womb as he kissed her passionately.

He looked at Asuna and grinned, happy to see her being such a good slave. "If you want my cock so badly...then help me pleasure Erza until she comes." Satoshi commanded her with a laugh.

Asuna tried to think of a way on his to pleasure an occupied Erza until a lightbulb popped up. "Erza, do you mind doing a reverse cowgirl?" She asked sweetly and Erza complied, having her back face Satoshi and her front facing Asuna.

As Erza continued her pounding Asuna would grip at her thighs to stabilize her somewhat as her mouth latched into her clitoris. Erza made a loud groan, her body hitting against Satoshi's as she found herself losing control. Asuna licked and nibbled and lapped at her clitoris, her swollen pink folds getting attention as Asuna's tongue would occasionally slide and lap at Satoshi's cock that was continuing to fuck her.

Satoshi moaned loudly as her felt Erza tighten up as Asuna engaging in licking her clitoris. She would make for a fine slut indeed, she was already learning quite quickly. He felt the pressure in his cock reaching an immense level as he fucked Erza as hard and as fast as he could, his cock slamming vigorously into her quivering pink cunt; along with Asuna's tongue brushing against his swollen cock, it was enough to push him to the edge.

"I'm....getting ready to come, girls! You better come too, Erza!" Satoshi roared as he wrapped his arms around her waist and used his hands to roughly grope her breasts, tugging at her hard and rosy nipples.

Erza gritted her teeth as Satoshi told her that he was going to erupt any time. She knew what she had to do to please her master and that was to cum with him in unison. Asuna got the gist of what was going on and fervently sucked on her clitoris as her tongue starting to move up and down her folds that was hugging around Satoshi's cock.

It was hard for Erza no to lose control, but once she felt his cock begin to twitch inside of her womb she let the cum within in erupt like a volcano. She sputtered and screamed as she released that built up tension in her pussy. Asuna continued to suck, even more quicker to intensify her feelings. Her tongue licked at the dripping cum that rolled against his long shaft.

"Erza! I'm coming! Take all of my seed!" He groaned loudly as with a final and violent thrust, he came inside Erza as she came. Her clamping down on his cock and her moans pushed him to shove his cock all the way into her womb and fill it with his hot and sticky seed. He filled her to the brim, her stomach bulging slightly from being so full as his cum dripped out of her ravished pussy and down her thighs and onto Asuna's face and lips.

His cock was still rock hard and solid after he came, twitching and covered in their combined fluids as he pulled it out of Erza's completely ravished cunt. He looked at Asuna and grinned. "Clean me off if you want to get fucked next, slut." He commanded her as he licked his lips, eager to see her degrade herself for his pleasure.

Satoshi didn't have to tell Asuna twice and she was on the case. Her tongue was quick to work on his long shaft, licking and swallowing his and Erza's intertwining sex fluids. The taste was sweet and rolled off her tongue into her awaiting esophagus. It brought her pleasure to know that she was doing good for her Master.

"Did I do it good?" She asked him with puppydog eyes, his dick, thighs, and balls sparkling with cleanliness. She used her forearms to wipe away the mess on her own face and licked it from her arms, cleaning her self up as well.

Satoshi moaned as Asuna skillfully cleaned off his cock, and thighs and balls. She was very thorough and skilled in her cleaning, her tongue expertly swirled around his cock and thighs, taking in all his seed.

He gently patted her head and gave her a grin as she looked up at her as she cleaned herself off, licking his cum off her arm. "Very good, slut. You make master proud. Now then, I want you to bend over on all fours, spread your pussy open and beg for it like a proper slut, can you do that?" He smiled as he patted her head affectionately.

She wanted to purr like a feline as he affectionately patted her head like a kitten behaving good. Finally her pussy was going to be abused the way it should by a proper master. Her mouth watered and she behaved properly as instructed. Her back turned to him as she laid on all fours, her head whipping around her shoulder so she could see him.

Her face laid on the floor as her hands couldn't support her anymore, their job needing to pry open the entrance of her pussy for her master to see. Her legs spread and her fingertips gripped at the vulva and spread it open, showing her wet and slippery cunt ready for action.

Satoshi stood up from his throne and approached Asuna. His hand reached out and gave her lovely ass a nice and hard spank as he watched her rear jiggle. He slapped his massive and throbbing cock up against her butt and then began to teasingly press his cock up against her dripping labia, his tip pressing up against her clitoris, but he wouldn't penetrate her just yet, no....after all...she hadn't done all he had asked yet.

"I don't hear any begging..." He whispered teasingly into her ear, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe as he rubbed his cock up against her pussy and between her thighs with more force now, teasing her even more.

Asuna wanted to wail out in protest as his cock wasn't inside of her yet, her clitoris throbbing for release. "Master, please, I can't stand it anymore." She cried out to him as she spread her pussy more, loving the way his cock pressed up against her pussy.

"Please please please... I'll do anything you want. ANYTHING! Just fuck me, please!!!!" Her cries turned into shrieks, her mouth salivating and her pupils dilated with lust and yearning.

"That's a good slut, it appears you've finally learned your role." He chuckled, and with that, he slammed his cock deep into Asuna's awaiting pussy. There was no gentleness or ease, as his thrust was violent, sending his massive cock deep into her cunt, pushing past her cervix and entering her womb, making her stomach bulge slightly. He began to gyrate his hips, slamming his cock in and out of her like a piston as his girth spread her open. His hand reach down, one playing with her clitoris, rubbing it roughly as the other began to tease her puckered asshole, pushing his middle finger into it as the rest of her ass jiggled with each thrust.

"So how is it, Asuna...is my cock better than your boyfriend's?" He asked with a laugh as he licked her cheek. He had the ability to read minds to a certain extend, and he knew of her relationship with Kazuto and he wanted to hear just how much better he was than him.

Asuna yelled in pain and bliss, her hands trying to dig into the ground as her stomach started to bulge as he passed through her cervix into her womb. Her back arched more and would cause her pussy to tighten up, his cock feeling as if it were being suffocated by her pussy's strong grip on it. As his hand moved in circular motions on her clitoris her eyes rolled in the back of her head, her mouth open as she couldn't take it all in at once.

"Yes, your cock feels so good in me, Master." She replied in a dazed state. If she were not drugged she wouldn't of allowed this to happen. Her walls felt amazing as his veiny prick rubbed up against her. "Master, please abuse me. I deserve it for being such a dirty slut."

"That's right...you are nothing but a dirty slut, a whore!" Satoshi pulled his finger out of Asuna's ass and gave her firm and lush rear several good spanks until her skin was slightly red. His hand reached out to grab some of her long, flowing, golden locks. He tugged on them like it was a leash, forcing her back onto his cock even more, her ass slapping against his hips with every thrust now as he fucked her like a bitch in heat.

"Tell me about Kazuto....tell me how I'm better than him." he laughed as his teased her, his tongue licking at her lips, demanding she suck on the appendage as his hand moved from her clitoris to her breast, his fingers groping one of her bouncing mounds, squeezing her flesh between his digits as he ravished the girl with pleasure.

Her lips grabbed at his tongue as she started to take it into her mouth, sucking on the wet muscle as she exhaled harshly from her nostrils each time his hips bucked into her cunt. She would let go of his tongue to answer his question, panting as she tried to catch her escaping breaths.

"Your cock is sooo much bigger than his and you fuck my pussy just right." She responded to him as she moaned and gasped as the tip of his cock continued to enter inside of her womb. "What else are you going to do to this dirty slut" She questioned as the sounds of their skin slapping together echoed in her ears.

Back
Top Bottom