..::Mᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ::.. [Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ Zᴀᴋɪ & Iʀᴏɴɪᴄ]

Ironic

𝐿𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹
Staff member
Yuuki Asuna had just finished her day at school, walking home with her school uniform on and her book bag slung against her back. It was a long and tiring day, the poor girl drained and walking almost lifelessly back home. She walked alone but it didn't bother her. The silence wasn't so bad and it gave her time to herself. Normally after school she would log onto her Nerve-Gear and play online with her friends, but she decided that tonight she would take it easy and sleep early. Life was more settled after SAO, but unfortunately her and Kirito split due to private issues. They were still good friends, just not together.

Asuna unlocked her front door and walked inside, closing the door shut before exhaling a long sigh. Her back hit the door as she laid against it in exhaustion. It wasn't like her to become this tired but the upcoming exams left her weary.

Silently she slipped out of her attire and dressed up in her pajamas, the soft silky material hugging her curves and bringing her a great sense of comfort. She stretched her body and yawned, heading upstairs toward her bedroom to nap. Maybe after she slept she would feel more energized and could study more, perhaps even get a few hours of game time in. She fell on top of her mattress, her body sinking into the foam-like material. It felt like pure bliss, her eyes shutting instantly as she placed the covers on top of her small frame. She nestled into a tight ball, her eyes opening before gradually closing once more, this time for good as she drifted off to slumber.

It was weird though, because it was nothing but darkness that clouded her vision. She normally had dreams scurrying around as soon as she slept but not today. Perhaps if she slept a while longer a dream or vision would enter inside of her restless mind. Maybe even something she wasn't expecting. It felt as if her body was lifting up, her hair being tossed around in the wind but she didn't wake up. Instead, her dreams began to shift and twirl, an image of her floating down a space-like tunnel. Her hair danced with the cosmic winds, her pajama dress being ruffled and contorting everywhere. The speed was superhuman, the stars blurred together that they were becoming streaks of light as she went her way. Her eyes closed, but this wasn't a dream like she thought it was.

Gently she felt her body lay against something more hard than a mattress. Was it a floor? This 'dream' was becoming more strange by the seconds. It took a minute for her to open her eyes, wanting to stay shut from lingering exhaustion. Everything was blurry at first but the color of the room wasn't her bedroom. This caused her to instantly it upwards, her head moving around rapidly to inspect the room. It was large yet small, books delicately placed in their shelves, a desk with a chair near the corner of the room. Was this a study room? She rubbed the sleep out from her eyes before looking around again. Was this a dream and she was still sleeping? It didn't feel like a dream. It felt like reality.

"Where am I?" Asuna whispered under her breath, her palm resting on her forehead as if she had a headache. What was going on?!

As Asuna slowly began to rouse herself from her slumber, a man walked into the room. As he did so, a number of candles scattered about the room lit themselves to brighten the room and allow the two figures to see each other more easily. He was a tall man, with slightly tanned skin and messy brown hair. He was slim, but toned and he gave Asuna a small smile as he took a seat in a nearby chair.

"I'm glad to see you've woken up. I was worried the transfer might have taken something out of you, but you appear to be just fine." He took a sip out of the cup he held in his right hand as he looked Asuna over, examining her for any physical injuries. He let out a blissful sigh as the drink seemed to liven him up some. He pondered for a moment before seeming to realize something.

"Oh yes...I suppose some introductions are in order....my name is Aristal and I am an arcanist and arch-mage here in the world we refer to as Alegerus. I can control time and space, and I summoned you here for a reason, Yuuki Asuna." Aritstal set his drink down on a nearby end table and folded his hands together as he looked Asuna in the eyes, his own hazel eye reflecting in her own as his carefree and happy demeanor turned serious.

"This world is being invaded by a powerful demon lord, and it is taking the effort of all of our heroes just to hold him off...so I was tasked with summoning warriors from many different realms who could aid us in bringing about the downfall of the Demon Lord." Aristal waved his hand and images of Asuna in SAO appeared before them. "We saw what you did in the world of Aincard as the sub-commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath....we humbly request your aid in this struggle of ours....the demon lord...he kills innocents and abducts women....we must destroy him." Aristal bowed his head deeply, showing the deepest respect for Asuna as he did so, as he could only hope this supposedly powerful warrior would agree to help them.

The clicking sounds of the door opening caused Asuna to cease her movements and keep her eyes locked on the intruder. She didn't know where she was let alone now a stranger is going to come barging in. Can this get any worse? A tall man with ruffled-spiky hair wedged through the door before closing it behind him. He looked as if he was a character from SAO. Maybe she accidentally left her NerveGear on before sleeping? No, that wasn't the case because she ever even logged on before napping.

It was strange how he was talking to her. It was as if he didn't minn that she just popped up out of nowhere until he began to explain himself after his short introduction. She stayed silent and waited for him to finish his small talk, her hands covering her body somewhat in embarrassment that he was seeing her in skimpy pajamas. She wasn't expecting to be seeing anyone or she would've chose something more appropriate for unsuspecting company.

"Uhm, hello... Aristal you say? Look, I'm flattered that you chose me to help you but I'm just a normal human girl apart from my game." She admitted as she rose up to her feet, her brown eyes looking back into his hazel hues. "I don't even have my equipment from my game, and firstly how did I get transferred here? That was unexpected and somewhat rude to have me come all this way with no consent." Her arms folded against her bosoms as her expression was tainted with annoyance. She wasn't as surprised as what some might consider she should be.

"I honestly don't know what to tell you." She sighed out, looking around the room some more as she pondered on what to say next. "I just don't know what I could do to help. What is this place anyways? Am I on Earth?" Her encounters with games had caused her to not be so scared of her situation since she was so use to traveling inside the game. If she wasn't, though, she would have erupted in a panic attack.

"Please, just call me Aris, if you prefer." Aris stated as he gave Asuna a small smile. He seemed confused as to why she was attempting to cover herself. After all, he considered her current garments to be perfectly fine in terms of sleepwear. Maybe they just had different customs in her realm. When she mentioned being a normal girl, he stroked his chin in thought for a few moments.

"Ah, I see...well...I might have made a small mistake, but be that as it may, you are here now, and I'm sure that you have the potential to be a great hero that can slay the demon lord!" He let out a small chuckle, as if trying to hide his mistake. "As for how you got here....I traversed space time to go to your realm and pull you here. A rather simple spell for me, all things considered...however...I cannot say I know how to do the reverse..." Aris rubbed the back of his head as he admitted that he had no idea how to send her back to her home.

"Still....I do have this for you." He walked over and opened up dressing. Hanging up was an outfit she would recognize rather well, it was her outfit from SAO when she was a sub-commander. It was her iconic look and the outfit seemed perfectly tailored for her. "How about you get dressed and I'll take you down to the guild hall, I can explain more about this realm on the way there." He stated simply as he took a seat down in his chair again as he took a sip of his coffee and smiled. He seemed to be making no moves towards the exit so she could change on her own...after all, here in his realm, people just changed in front of each other all the time; he was unaware of the customs from Asuna's realm.

"You mean to tell me that you took me from my home and cannot even bring me back to where I came from?!" Her cheeks turned crimson as her hands clenched in fists by her sides. She wanted to take her hands and strangle that little neck of his. His small chuckles of laughter only put salt on her wound. She was close to wring him out like a wet rag. It was becoming more hard to keep her composure, but surprisingly she bit her tongue and breathed a heavy sigh from her nostrils. No sense in complaining if there was nothing she could do about her situation. Perhaps if she did happen to slain this demon lord then she could go back home.

The dressing door opened as her outfit laid inside. Her eyes widened as she couldn't understand how it managed to tag along with her. She wanted to ask him how it got here but she decided to save the banter for another time. It didn't matter. Walking over to her outfit she held it in her hands tenderly, inspecting the clothing and remembered the good times even though there was a lot of bad with it.

She was about to change until she looked over to see Aris still sitting there, staring at her like a deer in the headlights. "Hey, you know you can leave, right?" Her eyebrow raised as she gave him a weirded-out look. "I don't know how you do things here but this part right now is called privacy. Could you leave and come back when I am finished changing? If you're going to drag me from my home at least let me have some things my way."

"Yes, well, complications arise." Aris chuckled as he tried to explain what happened. Still, he saw her tenderly looking at her outfit and he knew that things would most likely work out. When she mentioned him needing to leave so she could get changed though, he just just gave her inquisitive look.

"What if the Demon Lords sends minions after you? Until your status are unlocked at the Guild Hall, you are basically defenseless. It would not do if I allowed our possible savior to get killed before she even had a chance!" He exclaimed, as if it was his sacred duty to stand in this room with her at all times to keep her safe. Still he calmed himself after a moment and cleared his throat.

"Though I do understand other realms have different customs and I want to do my best to try and uphold yours...so" With a quick wave of his hand, a fireball emerged from his hand and soon grew to the size of a human. It was shaped somewhat like a human as well, but its form was that of purely fire. Aris walked towards the door, opening it and giving Asuna a small smile.

"That sentry will defend you in case of an ambush....I will remain on this side of the door and will come to your aid at once if something does occur...please, take your time." Aris bowed, offering gratitude towards Asuna as he shut the door behind him. While acting like a carefree fool at the moment, Aris had just revealed what a high level mage he was indeed, and Asuna could even tell the skill needed to preform such a spell was immense. The sentry stood guard, vigilant in its duty. Little did Asuna know, however....Aris could see through it as well. He would never admit it, but he did find Asuna rather attractive...and well...if he could sneak a peek, why not? He was a healthy young man after all.

"Alright, if you insist I will allow this sentry to stay in here with me." Asuna bit the inside of her cheek before he had left the room. Obviously the room grown hot, her skin started to accumulate sweat as the pyro burned inside the room. "I don't think I would get ambushed this quickly. I think he's exaggerating." She talked to the sentry as if it were a real person, rolling her eyes at the thought of the situation.

The dress was effortlessly stripped away from her body, her bosoms locked in place with a tight fitting bra and her feminine parts covered with her panties. Her curves were as sharp as a knife, her body like an hour-glass. She took her time to put on the outfit, remembering the way she fought her battles in the name of her guild. She smiled slightly, finishing the last touches before calling Aris back in.

"I can't help but ask but how did you get this outfit? I've been wondering as soon as I saw it."

The sentry looked towards Asuna and shrugged slightly as it seemed to chuckle. It seemed to have some level of sentience and was more than just a lifeless form it seemed. As Asuna was getting changed, Aris was on the other side, secretly looking. He had a blush on his face as he looked at Asuna as she got changed. She was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen, and she had curves in all the right places that were just right. When she called him back in, he cleared his throat before entering, his face perfect calm as before.

The sentry gave Asuna a nod and vanished as Aris entered the room. When she mentioned the outfit, Aris looked at Asuna and gave her a small smile. "I managed to analyze your outfit enough from the visions I saw of you in action to form a blueprint. After that, it was a simple matter of acquiring the materials and making it." Aris admitted as if it were a simple tasking, having gotten all the materials needed to hand craft her outfit. "My skill in blacksmithing isn't as good, but I had our blacksmith begin work on your sword as well...it should be complete soon." Aris held the door open for Asuna.

"Come now though, we have to get you to the Guild Hall first. We can figure out your stats there and start unlocking skills for you." He explained to her as he pulled out a pair of glasses and put them on before they left.

"You're magic is intense I have to admit. That was pretty neat how your sentry could have some recollection. You're very talented." Asuna smiled slightly before adding on, "I can't wait to see your full potential when we go to train." She sat down on the nearby chair as she listened to what he had to say. It was neat how he paid that close attention to her apparel that he could replicate it.

"You didn't have to do that." Asuna blushed at how he had taken it upon himself to recreate her sword. "That sword means a lot to me so I appreciate the length you had to go just to make it for me. I cant wait to see what it looks like when it's finished." Her fingers twiddled together as she found it awkward to be in a room with a stranger. He was good at breaking the tension because he offered to get going. She agreed and started to head down towards the Guild Hall with him.

"So, will I be staying at the Guild Hall then?" Asuna asked as her heels snapped underneath her as she walked, the sound reverberating against the wide walls. "Since we've already came across some differences, the dressing incident for example, what else is there that I should take into consideration?" Asuna didn't want to upset anyone or do something that was forbidden yet was perfectly okay on Earth.

"Thank you for the compliment. I've worked to refine my craft to the best of my ability. I will warn you though, I've been told I can be a bit of a hardass when it comes to training." Aris chuckled meekly when Asuna mentioned training. He didn't say it, but he would have to hold back immensely on her for awhile, and that is if her status were above average. Still, he didn't want to insult the potential abilities she had so he kept his mouth shut in that regard.

When she mentioned her sword, he just smiled sheepishly again."I will admit, that was slightly harder than your clothes. The materials weren't cheap and sadly neither is hiring a blacksmith who can forge such a fine piece...but what is a warrior without her weapon. Like a naked new born, some say....if it makes you happy and feel more at home here, then I'm glad I went through the trouble." Aris seemed to be the figure of humility, or at least, that was the image he was trying to give to Asuna.

They were now walking through the town of Eon, the furthermost city away from the Demon Lords realm and the home of starting heroes. It was a lively town, with the hustle and bustle Asuna had come to expect of a city in SAO. The city was divided into districts, split down the middle by a river and surrounded by high walls. At the city of town, towering above everything else was the massive guild hall that Asuna could see from their current position.

"Hmmmm, the Guild doesn't have permanent rooms and their charges for their overnight rooms can be outrageous at times...also, just because you are a hero doesn't mean you'll get special treatment...so you'll get no gold to start with and only the most basic equipment...however, since I'm your Sponsor, I can and will provide you with the things you need...however, even I'm not rich enough to lend you money to stay at the guild hall or buy your own place." Aris looked at Asuna and gave her a small shrug with a chuckle. "So you basically have two choices....the stables, or you can use my guest bedroom, if you'd like." Aris offered as they arrived in the plaza of the guild hall.

"Well then, here we are! Welcome to the Guild of Heros!"

"This town is beautiful." Asuna noted as the pair walked in Eon. It reminded her of SAO due to the architecture and the overall feel of the area. Everything brought back memories and luckily it was the good ones. She smiled at passerby's and waved in a friendly manner before continuing her way into the Guild Hall. Aris would have to show her around everywhere once she got accustomed to her new way of life. The thought of it kind of pissed her off she had to admit. She could of been home sleeping right now but instead here she was playing the role of a hero she had no intentions of.

"I mean you did get me in this mess so I suppose staying with you would be my best option." She shrugged before giving him a sarcastic grin. He was going to pay one way or another for doing this to her. In time she will find ways to piss him off in spite of everything. He had another thing coming. "Don't worry, I will contribute once I get the hang of things around here. After all, I'm a fast learner so everything should run smoothly!" She clapped her hands together before they entered inside of the hall.

It looked nothing like the outside once they stepped foot inside. It was like they went somewhere entirely different. It was big and seemed sophisticated. No wonder why it would be pricey to stay overnight. "Wow, this is amazing." She said as her mouth was gaped open, her irises scanning around the area.

Aris was happy to see Asuna adjusting so well to her new surroundings. She wasn't the first person they had pulled from another world; a number of them hadn't adjusted nearly as well as she was. When she mentioned staying with him, he nodded his head and gave her a small smile. "Yes, that would make the most sense, both economically and ergonomically, since I'll be training you as well, most likely. A sound arrangement." Aris nodded, seemingly happy to be able to live with the young and beautiful girl he had summoned here.

As they entered, a young and beautiful woman greeted them at the door. "Ah, welcome to the Guild!" She turned with a smile on her face, and then she realized Asuna was with Aris and her smile widened even more. "Ah, you must be the one Aris was talking about. It's an honor to meet, I'm Luna and I help run this chapter of the Guild. I hope Aris here hasn't been too much trouble." She laughed as Aris just laughed along meekly, hoping Luna wouldn't reveal any of his bad traits to his soon to be housemate.

"Here is her reg fee, Luna. Lets get this done, I'm eager to see her stats." Aris grinned as he handed Luna a few gold coins out of his coin purse. Luna took them and walked the duo over to a nearby station where there was a large orb.

"This is the Orb of Attunement, it will print out your Adventure Card as well as show us your stats and potential skills as well as what classes you can start out as. " Luna waved her hand over the orb and it began to glow gently. "Please, set your dominant hand atop the orb, please." Luna stated to Asuna and then stepped back, waiting for the girl to comply.

"Hello Luna, I am Asuna." Asuna bowed at her presence before returning the friendly smile. "He's been more than enough trouble alright." She laughed it off but in reality he did already put her through way more than she could have ever bargained for.

The trio walked over to the Orb of Attunement, the orb sparkling and perfectly rounded off like a pearl. The reflection glimmered in her eyes as she nodded at Luna and followed her instructions. Her dominant hand was her right one so she placed it on top of the magical ball. The orb vibrated gently under her hand and Asuna wanted to pull back, wondering if it was suppose to do that. An Adventure Card began to print off slowly, her stats and skills listed on the card.

The orb made a small sound once the card was finished printing out, Asuna delicately taking the card and began to read off what the results were. She was shocked that her stats transferred over from SAO...

Rapier Skill : Completed
Two Handed Assault Spear : 590/1000
Light Metal Equipment : Completed
Heavy Metal Equipment : 678/1000
Parry : 917/1000
Battle Healing : 877/1000
First Aid : 968/1000
Acrobatics : 909/1000
Sprint : 852/1000
Cooking : Completed
Tailoring : 211/1000

Sword Skills...

Linear, Oblique, Parallel Sting, Shooting Star, Triangular, Star Splash, Flashing Penetrator, Neutron, Quadruple Pain, Starry Tear, Mother's Rosario.​

"I'm shocked..." Asuna said as she lifted the card for everyone to see.

"Well, please forgive him for that, but I assure you, he had the best intentions bringing you here." Luna laughed shorty as she just glared at Aris and he just shrugged. As the Adventure Card printed out, Luna and Aris' eyes widened. Aris himself seem flabbergasted, but he managed to seem to compose himself for a moment before he let out a loud cheer.

"It worked! I can't believe it worked! This is the first time we've managed to transfer someone with all of their skills in tact! I knew my experiment would work!" Aris skipped over to Asuna and pulled her into a large hug, rubbing his cheek against her head, acting like he was a kid who had just gotten everything he wanted on Christmas and more.

"Asuna! You are amazing and you are the best! I can't believe this worked! " Aris managed to compose himself after a few moments and he quickly scurried away from Asuna, his face as red as a tomato as he cleared his throat. "Sorry...about that. I was overexcited...." He bowed deeply to show his dismay at his actions.

Luna just chuckled as she took Asuna's card for a moment. "I'll register you as a Swordsman...and there you go, Asuna! All done! With your level of skill, you'll be able to lead a party soon hopefully! We are counting on you to join the heros already out there and defeat the demon lord!" The whole guild hall let out a loud cheer, and Aris stood in the corner with a smile on his face...but if examined closely...one could see it was a bittersweet one...one that hid pain and prehaps regret.

Asuna looked at Aris with a bug-eyed expression. She couldn't believe how he acted yet she was so 'meh' about the entire thing. As he pulled her in for a tight hug she made an awkward expression yet allowed him to do his thing before foolishly pulling away. She couldn't help but let out a nervous laugh as his face was more red than a cooked lobster. "It's fine, I understand. You don't have to compliment me so much." She laughed and waved her hand off to cease him comments.

"I get to lead a party... already?!" Asuna was shocked and wasn't too keen on taking on a leadership role already. "Luna, please tell me this won't be anytime soon. I still don't know anything about this world let alone how to lead in it!" You could tell that her face was painted with worry and dread.

Her golden hues looked around as everyone started to cheer, her face reddening and not wanting to get all of this un-needed attention. She was just like the rest of them, she wasn't anyone special. Instead she bowed graciously at their uplifting shouts. Her body pivoted to turn towards Aris to see his demeanor change in a subtle way. What happened to that excitement?

Walking over to him her elbow would nudge into his side before whispering softly into his ear, only him being able to understand her. "What's wrong? Did I do something?"

Luna tried to abate the young woman's fears. "You won't lead a party until you are comfortable, Asuna...your skills for a beginner are quite amazing though...that is why we are so hopeful. Please do your best." Luna gave her a small smile as she began to wave off the crowd that had gathered around to watch.

Aris was deep in contemplation when he felt Asuna elbow him. He seemed to be drawn out of his stupor as he shook his head, managing to hear Asuna's question. "No..you are fine. I'm just thinking about what I changed this time and what ramifications that might have...." Aris' voice sounded grave for a moment, but then he turned to Asuna to give her a small smile. "I'm sure its nothing major though, and certainly nothing for you to worry about until I do some research." He stepped out from his corner and moved towards the exit, turning to give Asuna a large grin, his grim demeanor from earlier all but gone.

"Come on...how about I give you that tour you wanted, and then we can go home and I can cook us up some dinner, okay?" He offered his hand out to her, seemingly without thinking too much of the gesture. It was a massive city after all, and they didn't want to get lost or sperated until Asuna knew her way around.

Asuna cocked her head to the side in confusion as she didn't follow what he was saying. He said it wasn't nothing for her to worry about so maybe later on she would ask him again what he meant by his words. His aura shifted and even though he attempted to give a gleeful smile she could see right through it. One thing she learned from SAO was reading people and their body language. She frowned at the thought of him being upset but tried to play it off as if he wasn't feeling bad to get him out of his funk.

"Awesome, I can't wait to see around. What types of food do you have here? And how do I get gold?" She asked him as the pair walked beside each other in the city. It was bouncing today, many people walking around and stopping at the vendors who placed their barrels and tents on the side. Everything smelt amazing and the sun was shining down on the town, bringing a summer-time feeling that tickled you in your core. "Wow, it's so lively here." Energetically she said as her eyes were wide with amusement.

Aris held his smile all throughout the tour as he showed Asuna around the districts. They stopped by the marketplace where stalls and grills for food were set up. Asuna could browse all there was to eat here...many things she recognized and some she didn't...toad, boar, troll, elk, bear and various other types of exotic meats brought in by adventures and hunters.

"To get gold, one has two option...work part time jobs in a town, which can include being a merchant or working on repairs on buildings and walls to...various other things..." He blushed slightly as his mind wandered to the various jobs beautiful men and women could do that had a high charisma rating...He shook his head free of the thought.

"For you, however...the second option would most likely be better. You can accept hunting quest at the Guild Hall and venture into the realm to slay beasts and demons. You get a reward from the guild and with monsters, you can sell their meat and skin for additional profit." Aris explained as they exited the blacksmith. They had come to check on Asuna's sword and the smitty said it should be ready in the morning. As Aris looked up, the sunlight was already beginning to fade.

"Do you want to explore some more, or shall we go ahead and return to my residence?"

Once Aris mentioned the other way to make gold she instantly turned bright red and shook her head quickly in disapproval. "No no no... Quests sound fine enough!" She rapidly said before sighing the stresses away. Sure, doing the other thing he mentioned would be easier and would require less work but she wasn't known for being a slut and she didn't intend on starting either.

"Once my rapier gets finished tomorrow I will start quests and building up some of the new skills you guys have here. It will serve me well and help me in the long run to defeat the Demon Lord." She spoke to Aris as the two continued their stroll. The sun was starting to set on the horizon, beautiful cotton-candy colored clouds breezing through the air to give those who stared an amazing view. Two moons laid in the sky, one having a rocky ring orbit the meteor-like moon. It was amazing to see something so Sci-Fi in real life.

"I'd rather call it a night and start bright and early tomorrow with adventures and money making." She responded to his inquire, her fingers wrapping a stray hair behind her hair to get it out of her face. "Mind telling me more about this Demon Lord?"

Aris couldn't help but chuckle at Asuna's reaction. It seemed her realm had much different standards about sex and love than their own. Here, everyone was quite open and free with their desires, shame not really being much of a thing. Still, he would do his best to respect Asuna's point of view from her realm. After walking for a bit more, they arrived back at Aris' house. It was a quaint building, only one floor, with two bedrooms, a large bathroom, a study, a living room, a kitchen and a dining room. Aris held the door open for Asuna as they walked in. Once they were in, he shut and locked the door behind him as he went about getting their meal ready.

"The demon lord, huh....not much is really know about him, other than his love for women and power....we knew he is a powerful mage and an outstanding swordsman....groups of heroes that have tried to stop him before have all failed, the men killed and the women captured for his amusement.....his realm his managed to be contained so far, but there is no telling how long we can maintain that..." Aris let out a sigh as he went about preparing some of his favorite dishes, including fried toad, baked potato soup with boar meat and some rice and vegetables.

Asuna sat down on a chair in the kitchen as she listened to Arsis speak of the Demon Lord. She frowned at hearing about what corruption he had caused to his people. "Did he happen to hurt anyone close to you?" She asked, not knowing if she would touch on a soft spot or not. It wouldn't hurt to ask if she wanted to get a huge scope of the situation.

The scent of the food began to fill the home, causing her mouth to water at the scents she was not used to. Maybe having toad and boar wouldn't be such a bad thing. She would have to try it out to see if she would like it. "Do you happen to have any pajamas for me to wear?" She asked as she thought about her own pajamas but thought it was too revealing for her to wear around him. It wouldn't be an issue if they were together but obviously they weren't. "I'm thinking about taking a bath before bed tonight so I can sleep on this new life peacefully."

Aris started into the soup that was beginning to boil as he turned the heat on the stove down. He hadn't thought on that for a long time...still, it was in the past and he did his best not to think on it, but Asuna deserved an answer. He began to prepare their plates and bowls of food as he spoke.

"My brother died fighting him and a good friend of mine was captured...." He spoke with a small, pained smile. He had had feelings for for the girl...and his mind began to wander to her...and then his thoughts shifted to Asuna...he hid his thoughts well, so well that even Asuna could read him...but he began to think about what it would be like to be with her...even in just a sexual sense. It had been so long since he had been with a woman....

He sat their plates and bowls down as he rubbed the back of his head meekly. "I hope you enjoy my cooking...I've been told I'm alright at it." He began to eat his soup and toad, letting out a blissful moan at the flavor. Indeed, Asuna would most likely find the taste to be quite wonderful as well. At her question however, Aris shook his head.

"Sorry, I cannot say I really have anything that would work for you...tomorrow we can go shopping for you, if you wish." He spoke calmly as he eat...but his eyes would wander to Asuna every now and again....taking in her beauty and figure without her noticing.

Asuna frowned, wishing that she didn't ask the question. "I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe we can get your friend back who was captured. I hope they don't hurt women." She responded before she was handed a bowl of soup for her own consumption. Readily she lifted the spoon to her mouth and blew on it for a moment, letting the steam gradually cease before placing the food into her mouth. She let the juices run against her palate as her tongue moved around. She swallowed the food and looked at Aris with a warm smile. "It's delicious. They were right, you do cook great." She began to eat at her food some more. The more she ate the more she noticed how hungry she really was. Soon her stomach was full and filled with nutrition and satisfaction.

"That was awesome. You're going to have to allow me to cook for you one day. I maxed out my cooking skill so it should be an amazing dinner. I can even prepare dessert too if you would like." She offered the idea to him. "I would enjoy having some new clothes since I will be staying here for a while. I'll repay you once I make some gold. I feel awful that you have to do these kinds of things for me." Her eyes focused on the floor, feeling guilty that she couldn't take care of herself in this realm. But then again it wasn't her fault that she was sent spiraling here.

"Do you mind if you can take me to the bath? I would like to clean up before I head to bed. I do not mind if you have an over sized T-Shirt that I could wear for the night. That's if you don't mind sharing?"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I would love to have your cooking someday, Asuna." He smiled as he moved to begin to clean up the dishes after they were finished eating. His thoughts remained on his old friend and on Asuna....he couldn't get her beauty out of his head. He did his best to scrub the dishes to get his thoughts of this girls, but his hormones made that hard to do.

When she mentioned taking a bath and needing a t-shirt, he nodded his head softly. "Of course, I can provide you with a shirt for the evening. Follow me to the bath." He motioned for Asuna to follow him. They actually walked out to his backyard, where he had a decent sized outdoor hot spring. He was an important mage so he was afforded some luxury in life and bathing was one he cherished.

"Everything you need to wash and clean is over there and that bin...and while I believe I might already know the answer, I'll ask anyway. What is the custom from your realm about bathing? Is it more a private or public affair?" Aris asked, his eyes curious....both about learning about her realm and about maybe trying to soak in the spring with her.

Asuna was surprised to see that she was being taken outside for the bath, but was amazed when she saw his hot spring. It was grand in size and looked so comfortable that she could melt in it. Just the thought of being submerged into the waters left her feeling as if she were melting like butter. His question sort of caught her off guard but she should have assumed him to ask such a question since the incident in the evening.

"It's more private. If we were lovers then it wouldn't matter, or if you were the same sex as me." She begin to explain to Aris, blushing as she tried not to mention anything in grave detail. It was embarrassing talking about it but it had to be explained. "It's just a private activity when alone, a fun activity with a female and a sexual one with a male. It's not too sexual thought sometimes because it's nice to just chat and help clean each other but it usually leads to one thing..." She looked away, not wanting to have eye contact with him after she explained it in ways that she could picture everything happening inside of her head.

"If you do not mind I would appreciate it if I could take a bath in private? I will come back inside once I am finished. Don't forget to bring me a towel and some clothing, please." She asked nicely, waiting for him to depart so she could do her business.

Back
Top Bottom