Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Zeth said:
There, Galan posted his reply to Mr. Fisher and we can just skip that scene. Now to laze about.

I have so much to say, and yet I can't articulate these thoughts without fear of the point being lost in the translation of text-based communication.

Rest easy, though. All of it was earnest positivity.
In summery, though? I left you with few options as your character was trapped in conversation with my own in a scenario that I kept forgetting about. I'm no longer an obstacle for our dear Samurai to return to his antics, and that is unmistakably a good thing. I'm a bad man.

As to my lateness, I woke up the aforementioned morning after my nap and... My friend's dog is sick. Estimates of 3000 ripe american shekels just to have the poor doggy tested(not to fix said problem, and operation would proof, just that much more unaffordable.) Throw, in the fact that another male friend of her's is having issues with a diagnosed mentally ill Ex who has destroyed his expensive possessions for no reason... Well, my friend is having a hard time and it's killing my groove. Being there for her while simultaneously pulling on the evil mentality I'm meaning to portray Kaden isn't easy... For me.

However, I'm working on my post now. No more excuses, it will be done soon.

Update: gotta sleep. Made progress, though.

It's impossible for me to remain motivated in this. I'm sorry guys, I don't really know what to do.

I hate being responsible for being such a big let-down.

*sigh*

Well... If you can't then you can't...

I would -and I think I speak for all of us here- prefer it if you did continue, but if you can't bring yourself to do it and are signing off for good, then there's nothing we can do to force you.

I mean, it wouldn't solve any long term issues, I'd have to get reacquainted with not being the worst group rp host ever before I go home tomorrow if this plan will hold any salt.

It shouldn't take too long to get a post to you, they're just getting into starting their bet-match, after all.

Quite so.

Vik, we get that RL kicks us in the ass. And as much as I'm looking forward to getting this ball rolling again, like Kaybee said, slow is better than none at all.

I swear the salt one is used too. IRL. Like, my dad's hunting buddies said something similar. Same meaning, clearly.

I can't determine what color I should make Kaden use. I want his to be different so that when eyes roll over say... Raz's posts, they just know it's his character by the color of his text, and then they know it's my post next because of the color Kaden would use. Etc.

It's just that I'm struggling to pick something different enough to make an impact without being PAINFUL to read.

EDIT:
Virtually none of my hangups are IRL-related at the moment. I'm literally more physically healthy than I've been in years, the pain seems to be gone for days now, and I'm at my brother's house... So I have internet and can type on my laptop. This makes typing more content, confidently and quickly to be more fun than it is tedious. Especially given that my 200 dollar phone has it's screen completely fucked and I risk cutting my finger on it... I think.

Double Edit:
I remember the saying now, what I was misremembering.
"Worth his salt."
As in, Any English man worth his salt would-...
That's what I was misconstruing. Stupid brain.

Fuck it.
No colors. That'll stand out, for Kaden.
Nobody would expect his dialogue text to happen to be the same color as base-text for the site... muhahahahahaha

I've made real, real progress on my post now.

Posted. Sleeping now.

Back
Top Bottom