Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

Diego loved seeing Princess Rosalina naked. She was more beautiful than any picture or artwork. She truly was a heavenly sight and she was his. His alone. His forever.

Diego continued to please his princess by dragging his tongue across her increasingly wet maidenhood, spurred on by her moaning. It was her way of encouraging him.

He craved more of her.

“You taste so sweet, my princess,” Diego teased her, wanting to pleasure her. “I want to make you scream in ecstasy,” he told her lovingly.

She panted softly after such a licking, her body still craving for more pleasure. "Y-you're very good at making me do that...keep going, please..." Said Rosalina, her hands softly caressing her chest as Diego continued to attend her.

More gasps escaped her lips, feeling him work her out more. Happy to have someone that can bring both love and pleasure to her.

“Your wish is my command, my princess," Diego told Rosalina lovingly before he went down to continue licking Rosalina's maidenhood. He became hard at seeing her nude pale body and her soft hands caressing her even softer breasts.

His hand went closer to her, his finger entering inside of her, to further taunt and tease her. All while explored her maidenhood with his tongue, before prodding her clit with his tongue.

As Diego explored and pushed further, Rosalina's voice was hard to keep on the low. Her moans increased in pace and loudness. Her hands gripped the sheets while she jerked her head back and exclaimed, "O-ooooh~ Diegooo....aaaah~...."

She could feel her legs shivering in mere delight, his fingers and tongue touching her soft spots and causing her to just crumble under his ministrations. He was becoming quite good at this.

“Is my princess enjoying this?” Diego asked Princess Rosalina lovingly, watching her look of ecstasy on her face. He loved pleasing her and he loved being with her.

He wrapped her legs around his head as he kept licking her, though he also stuck two fingers inside of her, trying to make her cum.

"Y-yes!! Y-yes....it feels good...oooh Diego...right there..."

The cosmic princess kept gasping as her boyfriend continued to please her with his mouth and fingers. Soon enough, she felt the feeling way too strong to contain and with a loud cry, Rosalina let her climax overtake her before falling back on the bed. "Aaaaaaaaaah!"

She panted softly. "Y-you're...getting very good at this..." She muttered. Still, she could tell this was far from over.

"would you like for me to service you?" She asked.

Diego was rewarded with the sweet nectar of his princess when she climaxed into his open mouth. He savored her taste and that he brought her to ecstasy through his efforts. However, he was far from finished.

He wanted more. He craved more.

Hearing her ask made him smile. He sat up on the bed and spread his legs, revealing his massive erect manhood. “Here’s your reward, my pretty princess of the stars,” he told her lovingly.

Rosalina smiled before reaching close and then slowly start to lick up his hardened shaft. A soft moan escaped her, enjoying to please her boyfriend as while she continued to coat his cock with her licks.

"Ah...m..." She sounded, closing her eyes, and slowly sucking on the tip. Teasing Diego as soft shocks of pleasure coursed his body.

Diego hissed in delight when he felt his princess’ soft tongue on his hard shaft. Her moans and her eagerness to pleasure him sent shockwaves throughout his entire body.

Said pleasure intensified when she began sucking on the tip.

“That feels good,” Diego groaned out in pleasure.

Rosalina continued to lick at his member, coating it in her saliva. Once coated enough she then stop.

"Let me do this..." She said softly and a bit shy, but still determined. Her breasts were placed around his cock, feeling so soft and warm. Slowly, she started to move them up and down Diego's length, softly letting pants and gasps of delight.

"Ah...oh...ah" The cosmic princess started to gain a rhythm,using the coated member to generate some nice friction. Diego could see a bit of her rear as she leaned forward to take the full length around her large mounds. Her behind swaying slightly with her own rhythm.

Diego was panting and breathing as he saw his nude princess take his erect shaft into her large and perky breasts. He groaned louder in pleasure as he felt their warm softness. With his cock smothered between her breasts, Diego would not last long under her ministrations.

"Oh goodness... I'm gonna cum!" Diego groaned out loud in pleasure. He did not know whether she would take in her mouth or mark her breasts, but when he finished, he took time to admire his princess.

"I love you so much, Princess Rosalina. Are you ready for the main event, my love?" Diego whispered affectionately in her ear.

Despite his cries, Rosalina continued to stroke his length with her warm bossom, speeding up her rhythm until he reached his limit. The manhood erupted with a powerful shot of seed that smeared her breasts and a bit of her face. Still, she looked so pretty and desirable regardless.

Rosalina smiled and lied on her back, opening her legs to her lover as he asked her. "Yes, please take me..." She asked with a tone of love and lust.

Diego came, marking his cosmic princess as his as his seed dribbled all over her breasts and face. He was panting, breathing hard from the climax, but he knew it was far from over. On the contrary, it had only begun for them. He smiled as he saw her lay down and open her legs for him, presenting her sweet maidenhood.

Diego happily shoved his shaft inside of her, groaning in pleasure. "I love you so much, Princess Rosalina," Diego told her. He did not care whether she would go home or not. He would not want to. Not want to leave his princess behind. He wanted to be by her side forever and ever.

Rosalina gripped once more at her sheets, letting a gasps and a shiver when diego pushed himself inside her. As usual, her womanhood felt warm and inviting, gripping good around his prick as he started to move.

"Oooh oooh..." Her mouth started to let out some moans again. Her breasts bounced up and down as the bed started to creak and rock with their avid lovemaking. She had never expected she'd ever be like this; Lied against her bed as a young man, younger than her, pounded into her with such might and care, making her gasp and cry his name. Still she enjoyed it a lot....

"Ahn...ahn...o-oh......" She kept moaning. She was at his mercy.

Diego groaned in please, mesmerized by watching his Princess’ breasts move and down, loving the sweet sounds of her moaning, all while he clung onto her tightly.

He loved hearing her moan his name.

He loved how her legs wrapped around him.

“I love you so much, Rosalina. I want to be with you forever,” Diego swore his heart to his princess.

Rosalina wasn't really in a position to really respond, too engulfed in the pleasure to even say other than affirmations or simple moans. She didn't know what the future'd hold; If what Diego was saying'd hold true under different circumstances. However, she didn't want to swell on that, but enjoy the now...

"Ahn...ahn...D-diego...m-more...p-please more..." She begged, wanting to be taken in any way he'd like.

"Of course," Diego said, willing to do whatever to please his beautiful princess. Due to the increased lust, passion and power, he began going faster and harder inside Rosalina. He held her tightly to him, going at a more frantic pace, all while he left a trail of kisses on Rosalina's neck, along with some love bites.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he groaned in her ear.

She couldn't believe how good he was. He had always felt good, but it felt like he became better every day. She felt her orgasm fast approaching and so she wrapped her arms around Diego.

"D-do it! D-do it please!!" Rosalina begged.

Rosalina's desperate begging pushed Diego over the edge. He plunged all of his girth inside of Rosalina and he praised her name out loud in ecstasy as he came hard, filling her up with his seed. He marked her further as his.

"That was incredible. I love doing this. It's. Addicting," Diego confessed to his princess, panting while sweating and holding onto his beloved Rosalina. He snuggled up to the tall cosmic princess who had his heart.

Rosalina snuggled back, responding with a giggle before the two started to quickly drift asleep....

Hours passed and suddenly, something echoed within Diego's mind...something he wasn't sure...

The boy woke up finding it to still be nighttime (at least as far as he knew from inside of the Observatory. Princess Rosalina continued to stay in slumber, covered by nothing but the bedsheets. She seemed so beautiful and peaceful...

"...Do not be afraid..."

There its was again. that feeling...that voice. Was it the same one as before...?

"Come to the Garden....we shall speak inside..."

The Lumas did mention that they finished repairing the Garden Dome at the top of the Observatory, but still...what could it possibly mean? Was whoever was speaking to him in there...?

Diego fell asleep, tired but satisfied and content with the intense love making session and the warmth and comfort of having his princess in his arms.

However, he awoke, a powerful sensation of instinct driving him to alertness.

A voice?

To the garden?

Diego sighed before he got up and got dressed in his pajamas once more before he went over to the Garden Dome.

“Hello?” He asked, looking around as he arrived.

Diego arrived at the Garden Dome. Looking around, it seemed identical to how he remembered it from the game. A small garden with a few pillar-like rock formations, all under a fake blue sky projected atop the dome. IT was quite serene, probably a great place for someone looking tranquility and a break from all the business downstairs.

However, he soon noticed a very peculiar thing...the door suddenly disappearing right behind him into nothingness. What was going on? Was he trapped!?!

And then, the same voice spoke once again...

"Do not be afraid...."

"Please, relax...I am grateful for your time..."

Small orbs of light suddenly manifested around him, floating in the air like etherial fireflies. These glorbs of light started to fuse together, forbing a big orb that hovered above our heroes, emanating a warm and calming feeling...

"O child from the world beyond...we speak at least...."

"I have kept my sight upon you....kept you under my protection..."

"I am sure you're somewhat troubled...confused of your arrival...and while I cannot answer as for all the answers you seek...I am here to aid you in your time of need..."

"I am the essence of the world of crossing...spirit of the Grand Mainland....you may call me....Harmonia..."

Diego did not know what was going on, though he felt at ease for some reason. This would be revealed because of the mysterious voice.

He felt like things would be trustworthy.

“Harmonia... What is it with the corruption?” Diego asked her in regards to the toxic goo that was plaguing the land

The voice of Harmonia remained serene throughout her explanation....

"...An strange force not native of this world, but from somewhere within the multiverse...alas, I was not able to foresee its arrival, nor its damage to the world. A sentient substance of malice and terror, with shards of independent will...it appears to be trying to slip into the crust of the world...infect and destroy the very veins who keep the Grand Mainland alive...."

"...Alas...I cannot sense where do they came from or who is responsable...after a comet filled with its substance crashed upon the land, my powers have been severely weakened...for that, I must ask you for forgiveness, as I feel have placed a heavy burned on you...."

"...In hours of desperation...my voice tried to call for a hero, to spark a fraction of my power into someone who could take a stance. And, as many heroes of the worlds have been inprisioned or defeated, it appears my plight reached to a different world...one far beyond our knowledge...."

"...Not only has these vile substance has corrupted souls and territory, but it appears many seek it to gain power of their own, while more of it its produce somewhere where my eyes cannot gaze...and even more, these poor corrupted beings has started to gain a primal thought of destruction on specific point. You may recall a mystical chain of energy deep within the ruins you and your allies investigated...that, o child, is one of the World Tethers, which aid in mantaining the Grand Mainland lodged within the central multiverse for all worlds to latch into...without them...the Grand Mainland would eventually crumble to pieces..."

Diego remained quiet and listened. Listened to why he was brought here by her. That some sort of eldritch abomination had come and is going to go and cause chaos and corrupt the world, rending it and destroying it. Well now, that was something that he would not abide by, not at all.

He was not angry at her for what happened... after all, someone needed to step in to help, it was just surprising that it was someone like him. He was not much special or anything yet... he wanted to help. He needed to help. That was how he was as a person and he would do whatever it took to fix the problem and save everyone.

He then kept in mind about the World Tethers...

"Do not worry. I will not let your down. I'll protect these World Tethers, I'll stop this monstrous force and I'll purge the corruption out of everyone," Diego responded with an optimistic smile to Harmonia.

Back
Top Bottom