Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road of Smash - (MysteriousD & StarMech)

Diego needed to take another shower after his sensual workout with Wii, but he found it worthwhile and enjoyed a really good night sleep.

When he woke up, he did his usual routine though before he could go and greet Rosalina in the morning, he noticed Kash was there, standing his own station. It was a wooden stand, showing off his market. "No problem. I imagine there will also be alot of folk that wil be looking for honest work," Diego said as he walked over to Kash's stand.

"So, what is it that you have?" Diego asked Kash, admittingly curious on the odd wares he must have.

"Can really vouch for any Kremling, but who knows. Maybe ya managed to inspire someone back there." Kash said wth a shrug, "Me? I'm just doin' what I do best and with no boss to really take it from me."

"But anyways, let's talk business. It all depends on what ya want, my friend. And of course on how much coin ya're currently carrying." The merchant reptile quickly moved to one set of boxes taking out a few items. "First of all I have the basic stock. Got a new batch of those shrooms you liked to buy, as well as a super energy blue potions; Helps the body and can heal ya if you got hurt. Straight import from Hyrule that one!"

He took a little pause then continued with the pitch, "I also got a few combat items if ya need extra firepower out there. Got a few Bomb-Oms and motion sensor bombs if they strike ya fancy."

"I even got a few random items that can be great gifts if ya are willin' to give someone close to ya somethin' nice...or even some curious nicknacks for yourself from other worlds! Here's the list, but don't go buying all at one. Just pick one or two and I'll make the order call."

< Kash's Extra Wares Sale >

- Star Plush -
"An adorable lil' plush that looks like one of those Luma fellas. I see girls going crazy for these lil' critters, so it could be a nice gift to the cosmic princess or someone else."

- Golden Ring -
"A big shiny Golden Ring I found that seems to come from a far-off place. HAven't got much detail, but I was told it belong to somebody important..."

- Wii Balance Board -
"A strange looking device that helps people become fit and healthy. Not my kind of thing, I'll tell ya. Maybe Miss fitness girl'd like it?"

- Strange Statue -
"A dusty old relic from somewhere, but I can't make heads or tails of it because of all the gunk it has on it! Maybe if you can find someone who knows someone in the Appraisal job you can learn what it is!"

- Odd Freezie -
"One of those curious icy items that freeze folks solid. However...this one seems to be a busted; Couldn't make it break no matter how hard I chuck it. Oh well, it's a nice decoration for a room...and even has a weird eggplant inside!"

- Mysterious Tablet -
"A mysterious ol' relic. Has some ancient text that can't really read. If you take it to someone with Apprasial and History skills, you may just get it deciphered..."

- Ylisstol's Sweets -
"A box of sweets from the capital of a land called
Ylisse. Good to share around the place if ya ask me. But also a nice gift if ya wanna make someone from there that feels homesick..."

((Again, like with the Luma's Construction Projects, just felt to add a bit more of Choose-Your-Own-Adventure flare even if it won't really drastically change anything. So Diego can pick up to two items from that catalogue BESIDES whatever regular items he asks for.))

Diego looked through his coinage and he noted he did have a fair bit more wealth than he initially suspected that he had. It was a pleasant surprise since it meant he could purchase more items that would be able to help out. However, Diego did blush when Kash mentioned the mushrooms. "I'll take a couple of blue potions, a few motion sensor bombs... and a couple of the mushrooms too," Diego said, the last part with a blush as for some reason he might need ot.

However, he then looked at the odd knickknacks.

"I guess the Ylisstol Sweets... and the Golden Ring," Diego said. The mysterious items looked interesting, but they were a bit more pricey and he did not know anyone to try and do it.

He went and paid for his items.

"Happy doin' business with ya, kiddo. " Said Kash before handing the items. "Good luck in whatever adventure you have now. Me? I'll just kick it back here if ya don't mind..."

"Oh morning, Diego.·

Turning back, our hero'd see Polari approaching. He waved his little nub hand in greeting before speaking, "I was checking for readings on any Grand Stars this morning and it seems a big reading of energy seems to be coming up from Serena Forest. It's a rather mysterious place....filled with loads of trees and riverbanks. It's also a place with many wild Pokemon, so one has to be prepared."

"Have a nice day, Kash," Diego told him with a smile.

"Good morning, Polari. How are you?" DIego asked the dark-colroed Luma before he went to him. Looks like they found a new place. He nodded. "Yeah, I'm getting prepared to head to the Forest then. Anything else about Serena Forest?" Diego asked her, making some mental notes about what he could learn about the location. He was headed to Rosalina so he could talk to her about this.

"Well, I don't know much else, just that it can be quite confusing...like a maze and stuff. Then there's also the wild Pokemon who roam there." Polari said as he shruddered a little, "I had never seen a Pokemon up close...well, at least before the big one you brought. Are they all that scary?"

He took a moment to look past Diego to see Charizard currently curled on the lounging area of the Observatory, chilling as a group of Lumas stared from afar. "We are not Pokemon expert, so we don't really have a place for that big guy to stay. I guess if you're gonna be taking these home might as well tell the other Lumas to start building a place for them?"

"No. Some are cute and cuddly. Others are aloof. Some are frightening. Some are strange. It just all depends on the Pokemon themselves," Diego reassured Polari. "Pikachu for example is a cute and cuddly Electric Pokemon," Diego explains to Polari. However, looking back at Charizard.

"Yeah, returning him to his natural habitat or at least the closest we could find for him would be the smart move. He could also help his out with any potential trouble," Diego explained, noting that they would likely run into more of that corruptive gunk. "Any other bits of news?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom