Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: So I am going to be losing 20 pounds and, as a reward to myself, I am going to dye my hair pink with purple highlights.
Info: Yes, I am 24 years old, but I never really got the chance to play around with my hair as a kid.

RetroWitchcraft said:
Fact: So I am going to be losing 20 pounds and, as a reward to myself, I am going to dye my hair pink with purple highlights.
Info: Yes, I am 24 years old, but I never really got the chance to play around with my hair as a kid.

Are we twins? just kidding, that a good reward for loosing 20 pounds!

Info sidenote: I really don't like people assuming that having a fwb means you'll gain feelings towards them. It's not the case if you don't care to lose their friendship.

CyanideDisaster said:
Fact: Have nothing on my plate today. I'll prolly just spend all day playing Dragon Age Origins again... and then Awakenings... and then the second game. > >;

I must've played through those games a thousand times! Now I'm just waiting for more DLC so I can finish up another DAII run without being anal about the DLC fitting in with the sequence of events.

Info: Spends way to much time trying to recreate the Julia Voth version of Jill Valentine in video games with character creators.
Info: Rarely succeeds.

Mitsu said:
CyanideDisaster said:
Fact: Have nothing on my plate today. I'll prolly just spend all day playing Dragon Age Origins again... and then Awakenings... and then the second game. > >;

I must've played through those games a thousand times! Now I'm just waiting for more DLC so I can finish up another DAII run without being anal about the DLC fitting in with the sequence of events.

Info: Spends way to much time trying to recreate the Julia Voth version of Jill Valentine in video games with character creators.
Info: Rarely succeeds.

Fact: I have also beaten them a bajillion times. But I lost allof it when I upgraded my computer. :( So I decided to play them again. Human Noble Rogue. And as I am unoriginal I named her after myself.. > >

Fact: I have NO DLC for DA2 except what I got with the pre-order... I will probably be purchasing the DLC on my next pay day. Hah.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: Busta Ryhmes is the shit, he raps soooo fast!

Yet he begins to slur his words...unlike Busdriver
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a0Y-CRx4nE[/video]

Info: Goddamn that was a tough workout! FUCKING AWESOME!
Info: Only one asthma attack too! DOUBLE FREAKIN' WOOT!
Info: My butt is sore, LOLOL! XD

Fact: Here in Winnipeg it's kind of surprising to see how every driver in the city loses it's ability to drive once snow has fallen-- it's winter 9 out of 12 months here.
Fact: I have (on more than one occasion) wanted to ram people for being stupid with my truck.
Fact: I have not done such.

Fact: Watched a bunch of half-pickled college students slide down the hillside for a few hours today on cardboard boxes.
Fact: Went out and joined them.
Fact: Damn near got hit by the Jimmy John's delivery driver when I skidded out into the street at the bottom of the hill. Called it a day and came back inside.

Fact: Played (or Read) Through all the routes of Katawa Shoujo. First time in ages that he found himself tearing up. Not really crying. It's that good. I don't care what anybody says about what most visual novels are like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom