Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Going to reply to my Rps tonight, and maybe get a few going.
Fact: Last night was fun, if a bit odd.

Hmmm...random info...

Fact: Oldest of four siblings.
Fact: Can't stand onions that are fresh or in recognizable pieces...but loves most onion rings.

Random tidbits about me. :)

~ I'm an only child.
~ I look younger than my true age.
~ I love reading.
~ I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

Fact: My arms are bloody sore today. Damn joints. Someone get me my cane so I can beat you with it.

Fact: Oldest of three siblings.
Fact: I also can't stand onions that are fresh or in recognizable pieces...but also enjoy onion rings.

Coincidence?

Actually, I think it's a fried thing. Everything tastes better battered & deep fried and dipped in some kind of yummy sauce, hmmm?? I'll even eat okra if it's fried. They even deep fry Coke, there's no end to the insanity and deliciousness apparently.

Fact: Well... I tried.
Fact:My math department SERIOUSLY needs to hurry up and reply to me. It's been a freaking week.

Fact: It appeared today. Remember way back when it got brought up in PvP and then Goatse made a thread about it in Generals? The feedback had been really positive. So, well, from that, I put it together and made it happen. :)

Fact: Concrit is by no means mandatory or anything. Nor will people judged whether they take advantage or not of it. It's just there for those who are more serious about their writing, etc. :)

Just bought a 24 cd collection of the music from Final Fantasy. Vocals, Piano, string. FF1-FF13, also music from the Final Fantasy Orchestra itself.

Tathariel said:
Just bought a 24 cd collection of the music from Final Fantasy. Vocals, Piano, string. FF1-FF13, also music from the Final Fantasy Orchestra itself.

gunna listen to it all in one day? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom