Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kravin5150 said:
lil tibit: it is Baraggan Luisenbarn from Bleach, also known as the 2nd Espada o3o

Oh, I know who it is! XD
I was just saying where I found it :3

Fact: Just had a yummy chicken curry. Hand made by me :3

2AM_Club said:
Suuuuupppeerrr excited to be in ZG's sig AND before Guro.
has jealousy issues
I used to be in ZG's sig, but I guess there is no more room for former champion goat fuckers anymore

I put you in mine, darkangel. I was actually waiting to get the honor of being in yours, but since you indicated you wanted us to put you in first. ;-)

Fact: I learned how to flirt. Really well. And now I can't shut it off. Ever. This gets me into trouble sometimes, but also provides me with lots of (mis)adventures

Shovel said:
Fact: I learned how to flirt. Really well. And now I can't shut it off. Ever. This gets me into trouble sometimes, but also provides me with lots of (mis)adventures
been there -.-

Flirting irl for me is near impossible. I freakin' blush WAY too easily. So whether I'm on the giving or receiving end of any type of flirtation... I turn instantly RED! Curse my pale skin!!!!!!!!!! lolol.

haha..well like I said, it was something that had to be learned. It's a skill like anything else. And learning a new skill takes time. But once it clicked....hooo boy did I find myself in some interesting situations. I went from shy boy to social butterfly. Not a lot makes me blush anymore. :p

I regret getting into a serious relationship so soon. While I am engaged to my husband to be, I really really have the craving to explore the body of another woman, I find women so damn sexy. I want to have sex with a girl ust for experimentation purposes. What guy wouldn't want a threesome with another woman with his fiances approval? Apparently mine. Well I guess I could always dream.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
darkangel76 said:
*hugs Hahvy*
<3333

Fact: The Zoya nailpolish and remover Hahvy advised I try arrived today! WOOHOO!!! :)

Woo!

Hope they work out in your favor, sweets!​
ME TOO!!! I'm so excited to try it. I'm very hopeful this time after reading up on the product! I got the 'Raven' nailpolish and plan on putting some on tonight! Pics will be coming! I'm soooo excited!!!!! *hugs Hahvy for the suggestion*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom