Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Turbie Twists have definately made it onto my top five list of 'As Seen on TV' products I've purchased (though at a store, not from TV >.>)

Fact: it's way to warm here and it's even warmer outside
Fact: i hate the heat! HATE IT!! H A T E I T ! ! ! !

Fact: I'm eager to find out where I'll be spending the next four years of my life.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Vodka is Czar of all.
Grey Goose > all

Fact: I just cleared out my buddy list on my messenger. I've been accumulating people for years, had like 100+ between old writing partners, WoW, work - shit, I'm 26 and I even had a couple still on there I haven't talked to since high school. I'm now down to twelve.
Fact: Concert tomorrow! Woo.

As_Day_Fades said:
Fact: I just cleared out my buddy list on my messenger. I've been accumulating people for years, had like 100+ between old writing partners, WoW, work - shit, I'm 26 and I even had a couple still on there I haven't talked to since high school. I'm now down to twelve.
Fact: Concert tomorrow! Woo.

Mmm. Grey Goose.

What concert are you going to see?

H a r r i e t said:
What concert are you going to see?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.dreamtheater.net/pics/maidentheater550x350.jpg">http://www.dreamtheater.net/pics/maiden ... 50x350.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Up until right before this tour was announced this was one of my several dream 'it'd be awesome if so and so would play together' concerts.

I sleep past noon nearly everyday~
well I wont for the next few weeks cause I have to take care of my mom while dad is at work.

and Jack Daniels beats all~

Cheerwine makes me ridic happy and I didn't even have any today.
Today was long ass fucking day so it makes me feel like my weekend is over. Because it is.
I'm ready to go back home and spend summer how it is supposed to be spent (doing jack shit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom