Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I told Ducky she couldn't take it out of her mouth, but she kept trying to laugh so it kept just slipping out but she was a trooper and kept putting it back in, she tried really hard to keep it in her mouth.

Info: Why no signs for the Hahvy? D:

Info: Tired and feeling kind of crappy cause of the weather and not enough sleep.
Info: But the lack of sleep was due to something great. ;D​

Fact: I keep spilling things lately. At least once a day(but usually more) something slightly tips in my hand and I spill it somewhere. :-(

fact: I live to make people happy!
fact: Panda could use a sign now.
fact: doctor has me sitting in a clinic waiting to get blood work to see what is giving me migraines.

H a r r i e t said:
Don't worry about them- they're obviously jerkfaces.

Come to Canada! I haven't been on a date in... that long.

Fact; Insufficient Funds. However, when they become available, Canada is likely where I would travel first. It would pop my international travel cherry quite nicely. Same continent and all. That, and I can drink the water there, right?

Canada's water is very drinkable. At least mine is. Our spring water is very yummeh, tho'.

Fact; I want, and plan, on traveling a lot. My two first stops are going to be Peru and Bolivia.
Fact; I will be the next tomb raider. With smaller boobs. <3

Vespers said:
Yes! at least in Quebec you can :3 If you come to Montreal I'll show you around ^^

I wish I could say I'll take a round tour but damn your country is big.

H a r r i e t said:
Canada's water is very drinkable. At least mine is. Our spring water is very yummeh, tho'.

Fact; I want, and plan, on traveling a lot. My two first stops are going to be Peru and Bolivia.
Fact; I will be the next tomb raider. With smaller boobs. <3

You don't need big boobs to be the next tomb raider. Just that sexy go get 'em attitude of yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom