Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
-gives Redu e-kisses to feel better-

Info: Think my laptop has another random virus that is fucking with it. Having roomie's friend take a look at it while I'm in Europe.
Info: Leaving in two days!
Info: I made cookies. :3​

Fact: I have a migraine and I have every service department to take care of. Yay for being understaffed. Who's covering everything while I'm on lunch? Fact: Nobody.

Fact: My cat watches intently as I drink from my cup. She thought I was reaching for the mousey laser.
Fact: That was a nice little nap. But I had a dream about a mentally handicapped guy sneaking into a theater and complaining during the movie that he was going to get caught. I was thiiiiiiiiiis close to making the dude's dreams come true before he finally shut up.

Fact: Seems we will finish that house on time unless something really goes awry at Final Inspection.

Fact: It's going to be close.

Fact: It's the last house in the development for us.

Fact: The woman we're building it for doesn't seem very grateful to be getting a zero-interest mortgage house that costs less monthly than most one bedroom apartments. All she does is complain.

Fact: Looking forward to getting it done and moving onto a new development.

ArcturusV said:
Fact: Seems we will finish that house on time unless something really goes awry at Final Inspection.

Fact: It's going to be close.

Fact: It's the last house in the development for us.

Fact: The woman we're building it for doesn't seem very grateful to be getting a zero-interest mortgage house that costs less monthly than most one bedroom apartments. All she does is complain.

Fact: Looking forward to getting it done and moving onto a new development.
Well, fuck, she doesn't want it... where is it, again?

Yakima, WA. Oh, she'll take it, I'm sure. And she'll be whining and complaining the whole way about how we didn't do what she wanted 4 months after we ASKED what she wanted and moved far beyond the point where we can fix it.

Yeah, we're Habitat for Humanity. The payment for houses we build? About 400 a month on a 20 year mortgage. All for families who are in need in some way. The idea that they can whinge and piss and moan about something as silly as some of these things she's going on about in the face of that just amazes me. 1200 square foot house, not huge but not tiny, for 400 a month. First words out of my mouth in any conversation would be "Thank you".

Fact: Conversationally just shot myself in the foot. Seems my internal censor took a coffee break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom